Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,143,257 members, 7,780,556 topics. Date: Thursday, 28 March 2024 at 04:27 PM

Who Was Using Hub8 And Now On Gigalayer WebHost - Webmasters - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Webmasters / Who Was Using Hub8 And Now On Gigalayer WebHost (393 Views)

Avoid Gigalayer Hosting. Basically A Scammer's Website! / Why You Need A Good Webhost. / What Features Do You Desire Most From A Nigerian Webhost? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Who Was Using Hub8 And Now On Gigalayer WebHost by izzyboi(m): 7:15pm On Jun 28, 2020
Hello

I was using hub8 until they closed and transferred us to gigalayer.

Who's using the gigalayer now?

I have a few questions
Re: Who Was Using Hub8 And Now On Gigalayer WebHost by squash47(m): 7:25pm On Jun 28, 2020
Sorry, I don't even know what they are.
Re: Who Was Using Hub8 And Now On Gigalayer WebHost by izzyboi(m): 7:57pm On Jun 28, 2020
squash47:
Sorry, I don't even know what they are.

It's a web host
Re: Who Was Using Hub8 And Now On Gigalayer WebHost by Sugarcious(m): 8:04pm On Jun 28, 2020
I use them for domain and hosting for about a month now.
Re: Who Was Using Hub8 And Now On Gigalayer WebHost by cypher247: 11:07pm On Jun 28, 2020
being using them over a year now, they're great

1 Like

Re: Who Was Using Hub8 And Now On Gigalayer WebHost by Naijajeodax(m): 9:08am On Jun 29, 2020
Come to Budgetoffshore.com I use it they are good you can transfer your website for free and you get 1month free to test there service before you can pay and get 30% discount of your next payment, 31 days of free trials you can message me on WhatsApp for question 08036141782
izzyboi:
Hello

I was using hub8 until they closed and transferred us to gigalayer.

Who's using the gigalayer now?

I have a few questions
Re: Who Was Using Hub8 And Now On Gigalayer WebHost by izzyboi(m): 1:10pm On Jul 03, 2020
Sugarcious:
I use them for domain and hosting for about a month now.
So how's your experience
Re: Who Was Using Hub8 And Now On Gigalayer WebHost by izzyboi(m): 1:11pm On Jul 03, 2020
cypher247:
being using them over a year now, they're great
OK. Thanks
Re: Who Was Using Hub8 And Now On Gigalayer WebHost by Sugarcious(m): 6:23pm On Jul 03, 2020
izzyboi:

So how's your experience
They're doing well so far. Customer support is good.
Re: Who Was Using Hub8 And Now On Gigalayer WebHost by izzyboi(m): 2:05pm On Jul 04, 2020
Sugarcious:

They're doing well so far. Customer support is good.
OK, thanks

(1) (Reply)

Please How Can I Add Download Now Button To My Wordpress Blog / How To Get More Views On Your Whatsapp TV (working Trick) / .

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.