Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,876 members, 7,802,816 topics. Date: Friday, 19 April 2024 at 10:29 PM

Ned Nwoko With His Family, Wives And Children (Photo) - Politics (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Ned Nwoko With His Family, Wives And Children (Photo) (75071 Views)

Meet Aisha Yesufu's Husband Aliu, And Children (Pictures) / Alhassan Doguwa With His 4 Wives And 27 Children / House Of Rep Majority Leader With His 4 Wives 27 Children- Photo (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Ned Nwoko With His Family, Wives And Children (Photo) by ruggedtimi(m): 1:06pm On Jun 29, 2020
Tell me why this man go die young

1 Like

Re: Ned Nwoko With His Family, Wives And Children (Photo) by mrkings84(m): 1:08pm On Jun 29, 2020
zombieTRACKER:

Suddenly... A niger deltan is now an Igbo..

So igbos are in Niger delta?... Really

Bloody black fore heads and shifting of goal posts is synonymous

Shut up man, we from NIger Delta are Igbos decendants.

Proud Akwaibomite!

1 Like

Re: Ned Nwoko With His Family, Wives And Children (Photo) by Kendollar696(m): 1:09pm On Jun 29, 2020
babyfaceafrica:
Super story...
I feel your pain bro!!! hustle o, make your fame be like super story..
Re: Ned Nwoko With His Family, Wives And Children (Photo) by ScoobieRogers(f): 1:19pm On Jun 29, 2020
zombieTRACKER:

He is igbo. Oya kill ya sef
Re: Ned Nwoko With His Family, Wives And Children (Photo) by Motivational324: 1:23pm On Jun 29, 2020
‪“We Don’t want” Bamaso “ Youths shout loud to President Muhammad Buhari ... ���‬

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=qU2li-hEXEI
Re: Ned Nwoko With His Family, Wives And Children (Photo) by WakeNbaked: 1:24pm On Jun 29, 2020
olisaEze:
This man has got more than two wives, why is he always showing off only the first and the last?
Wetin dem dey try pass across for that pix?

Sai dem ma dey eat corn like everybody or they understand how the poor people feel?
Re: Ned Nwoko With His Family, Wives And Children (Photo) by buchai: 1:28pm On Jun 29, 2020
I think when Ned was little boy his friends might have might have made jets of him been ugly and handsome that he might be able to marry fair and fine ladies, I think all the talks then made him to fight through and became a lawyer and also a politician and have all his dreams in his palm.

1 Like

Re: Ned Nwoko With His Family, Wives And Children (Photo) by OriOko88(m): 1:32pm On Jun 29, 2020
Sososo:
How he keeps the six young wives together is still a puzzle. Someone will now say is because he has money but remember they are young
Na money dey keep them together. Women like comfort so much, so far d man is taking good care of them financially and have anything they want, they are good that y they don't complain. Have u seen d wives of rich northerners complain?? Hell no

1 Like

Re: Ned Nwoko With His Family, Wives And Children (Photo) by OriOko88(m): 1:35pm On Jun 29, 2020
Elder0001:

He helped fg to win one case few years ago and he was paid 100billion Naira.
You meant 100million sha.
Re: Ned Nwoko With His Family, Wives And Children (Photo) by jaxxy(m): 1:37pm On Jun 29, 2020
Nice. How many wives again??
Re: Ned Nwoko With His Family, Wives And Children (Photo) by annayawchee: 1:38pm On Jun 29, 2020
Audio Muslim
Re: Ned Nwoko With His Family, Wives And Children (Photo) by olisaEze(m): 1:38pm On Jun 29, 2020
WakeNbaked:

Wetin dem dey try pass across for that pix?

Sai dem ma dey eat corn like everybody or they understand how the poor people feel?

Na election period na, they’ll want to identify with the common man then. But after they win, their convoy go dey pursue we pipo commot for road. grin
Re: Ned Nwoko With His Family, Wives And Children (Photo) by Nobody: 1:41pm On Jun 29, 2020
OriOko88:

You meant 100million sha.
No. The money he was paid in dollars was equivalent to or slightly above 100billion naira.
Re: Ned Nwoko With His Family, Wives And Children (Photo) by galileeteo(m): 1:53pm On Jun 29, 2020
African politicians with their extravagant life style
Re: Ned Nwoko With His Family, Wives And Children (Photo) by OriOko88(m): 1:54pm On Jun 29, 2020
Elder0001:

No. The money he was paid in dollars was equivalent to or slightly above 100billion naira.
I doubt that figure. Nigeria govt would nver pay 100billion to any individual in this country. Do u know how much 100billion is
Re: Ned Nwoko With His Family, Wives And Children (Photo) by Nobody: 1:56pm On Jun 29, 2020
OriOko88:

I doubt that figure. Nigeria govt would nver pay 100billion to any individual in this country. Do u know how much 100billion is

Do you know much the fg got from the case he won for them?

Please read it up on google.

1 Like

Re: Ned Nwoko With His Family, Wives And Children (Photo) by WakeNbaked: 2:01pm On Jun 29, 2020
olisaEze:

Na election period na, they’ll want to identify with the common man then. But after they win, their convoy go dey pursue we pipo commot for road. grin
I tell you bros, I dey see am as disrespect to common man. But there cup don dey full small small, I believe Sai the people go turn against the government in this my life time.
Re: Ned Nwoko With His Family, Wives And Children (Photo) by Bakin3(m): 2:09pm On Jun 29, 2020
Family is everything.

We construct Bio digester (Modern Sockaway). Cheap and quick to install. No waste removal. Little maintenance. Check my signature.
Re: Ned Nwoko With His Family, Wives And Children (Photo) by olisaEze(m): 2:09pm On Jun 29, 2020
WakeNbaked:

I tell you bros, I dey see am as disrespect to common man. But there cup don dey full small small, I believe Sai the people go turn against the government in this my life time.

ie At the rate these present crop of politicians are destroying the nation, people will even attack the military if they stand in their way at the set time.

We’re not at peace at home, we’re also not at peace abroad! No respite for the common man wherever he stays.
Re: Ned Nwoko With His Family, Wives And Children (Photo) by Phenom10101: 2:18pm On Jun 29, 2020
The wives self go dey use money the run outside packages. Sugar boys over to una
Re: Ned Nwoko With His Family, Wives And Children (Photo) by kolade560: 2:32pm On Jun 29, 2020
tamdun:
That's my Igbo Muslim brother

I talk am..... Biafra no dey know their boundary.
south south dey shout everyday say them no b Biafra, una dey find ppl wet go join you for ur frustrated mission by force.
Re: Ned Nwoko With His Family, Wives And Children (Photo) by ofiko123(m): 2:34pm On Jun 29, 2020
Nice one... His family looks good..
Re: Ned Nwoko With His Family, Wives And Children (Photo) by kolade560: 2:35pm On Jun 29, 2020
Ned they enjoy fresh kpekuz
Re: Ned Nwoko With His Family, Wives And Children (Photo) by frozen70(f): 2:42pm On Jun 29, 2020
If not for money, how could this man had successfully handled this family with everyone looking kinky

This is the kind of polygamous family I support not the wretched ones ndi na akpo isi n'ala are practicing

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Ned Nwoko With His Family, Wives And Children (Photo) by seguno2: 2:49pm On Jun 29, 2020
PureGoldh:
Oga Ned na the "Semi-Solomon" of our time ....baba na sharpshooter

Many people said that about Abiola until he died and DNA showed that 25 children were not his.
Re: Ned Nwoko With His Family, Wives And Children (Photo) by Sebastine1994(m): 2:50pm On Jun 29, 2020
this man is funny oh. . . he switched to islam to allow him practice polygamy . . who noticed how that little kid is always clinging to Regina Daniel . . what does this man do
Re: Ned Nwoko With His Family, Wives And Children (Photo) by Lanca: 2:56pm On Jun 29, 2020
Money stops nonsense
Ego di na ogwu ooo
Re: Ned Nwoko With His Family, Wives And Children (Photo) by Sososo(f): 3:09pm On Jun 29, 2020
OriOko88:

Na money dey keep them together. Women like comfort so much, so far d man is taking good care of them financially and have anything they want, they are good that y they don't complain. Have u seen d wives of rich northerners complain?? Hell no
young ladies are more prone to quarrel than their older counterpart BTW the wives of rich northerners endure cause it's their culture
Re: Ned Nwoko With His Family, Wives And Children (Photo) by Centcanada: 3:10pm On Jun 29, 2020
And this man still day born. E no day even give birth like rich man. May be him like F***k.
Re: Ned Nwoko With His Family, Wives And Children (Photo) by hollywater: 3:25pm On Jun 29, 2020
zombieTRACKER:

Useless Afonja trying to divide us. Face your rotting godfather that has eat your future. Ned is 9km from me. We are Igbo's.
Re: Ned Nwoko With His Family, Wives And Children (Photo) by Galaxydon1(m): 3:28pm On Jun 29, 2020
zombieTRACKER:

Deltans are igbo
Re: Ned Nwoko With His Family, Wives And Children (Photo) by Skmoda360(m): 4:09pm On Jun 29, 2020
Aphroditee:
This man has strong genes
Bukky, how far ?

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Buhari Bans 50 High-profile Nigerians From Travelling / Reps Take Delivery Of Exotic Cars, Begin Distribution / Lati Raheem Is Dead! Tinubu's ‘Most Trusted’ Aide Dies After A Brief Illness

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 30
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.