Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,637 members, 7,801,842 topics. Date: Friday, 19 April 2024 at 01:36 AM

Ned Nwoko With His Family, Wives And Children (Photo) - Politics (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Ned Nwoko With His Family, Wives And Children (Photo) (75066 Views)

Meet Aisha Yesufu's Husband Aliu, And Children (Pictures) / Alhassan Doguwa With His 4 Wives And 27 Children / House Of Rep Majority Leader With His 4 Wives 27 Children- Photo (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Ned Nwoko With His Family, Wives And Children (Photo) by OBku4(m): 4:27pm On Jun 29, 2020
Maple51:
Ned this Ned that. This man nah model abi wetin

In other news, learn web development with WP in 3 days and get a free custom website from me!

See my signature for registration!
Lolzzz

U no know say na money be fine Bobo??
Re: Ned Nwoko With His Family, Wives And Children (Photo) by Nobody: 4:35pm On Jun 29, 2020
This is the proper way to practice polygamy. Not like those that will marry 4 wives and breed almajiri's terrorists and suicide bombers.

Also his own version of marriage is far more better than most southern husbands that keep side chicks or secret concubines and spend most of their money on her while neglecting their wives and kids.

I always tell my sister this statement: It is better to be a 3rd wife to a man that will take proper care of her than to be first wive to a man that will marginalize and maltreat her.

1 Like

Re: Ned Nwoko With His Family, Wives And Children (Photo) by gistmega: 4:43pm On Jun 29, 2020
The brother of Regina is surely happy for them. more money to their family
Re: Ned Nwoko With His Family, Wives And Children (Photo) by gistmega: 4:45pm On Jun 29, 2020
will you accept the same advice if your sister gave it to you?
will you accept to be a third husband to an old woman?
Jupiter7:
This is the proper way to practice polygamy. Not like those that will marry 4 wives and breed almajiri's terrorists and suicide bombers.

Also his own version of marriage is far more better than most southern husbands that keep side chicks or secret concubines and spend most of their money on her while neglecting their wives and kids.

I always tell my sister this statement: It is better to be a 3rd wife to a man that will take proper care of her than to be first wive to a man that will marginalize and maltreat her.
Re: Ned Nwoko With His Family, Wives And Children (Photo) by Codedlyon: 4:46pm On Jun 29, 2020
Wow what a great family. Beautiful and nice. Keep on moving baba. Let the enemies keep on hating. Most of your enemies cannot even feed from hand to mouth yet they keep on hating.
Re: Ned Nwoko With His Family, Wives And Children (Photo) by Nobody: 5:05pm On Jun 29, 2020
gistmega:
will you accept the same advice if your sister gave it to you?
will you accept to be a third husband to an old woman?

I see your account was just registered today, so no need to give you a reply.
Re: Ned Nwoko With His Family, Wives And Children (Photo) by Prechgold1180(m): 5:13pm On Jun 29, 2020
Biodun1929:

What did you post about that got their attention?
writeme on watsap to get the video 07035217865 or go to instablog page on Instagram u ll see d video
Re: Ned Nwoko With His Family, Wives And Children (Photo) by Ezlynn: 5:14pm On Jun 29, 2020
Man has got some strong genes and a happy family. Just like a rainbow, they all added colour to the picture.

Meanwhile, do you know you can take your bank with you everywhere you go? With GTBank Mobile Wallet, you can: Manage your account on the go, and perform swift transactions, irrespective of your occupation.

Simply dial the USSD code *737# on your mobile phone to get started.
Re: Ned Nwoko With His Family, Wives And Children (Photo) by Yxxx: 5:29pm On Jun 29, 2020
zombieTRACKER:

Suddenly... A niger deltan is now an Igbo..

So igbos are in Niger delta?... Really

Bloody black fore heads and shifting of goal posts is synonymous

There are igbos in delta.
Re: Ned Nwoko With His Family, Wives And Children (Photo) by Prechgold1180(m): 5:30pm On Jun 29, 2020
Adex2442:

Wat clip are u sending them?
WhatsApp me unable to upload d video on nl
Re: Ned Nwoko With His Family, Wives And Children (Photo) by earnit2: 6:31pm On Jun 29, 2020
good
Re: Ned Nwoko With His Family, Wives And Children (Photo) by Aphroditee(f): 7:12pm On Jun 29, 2020
Skmoda360:
Bukky, how far ?
Wrong person bruh
Re: Ned Nwoko With His Family, Wives And Children (Photo) by sweetgala(m): 7:12pm On Jun 29, 2020
Sammy07:
Am I seeing 3 wives?

Okay, it's actually 2

Looks like three different women have had kids for him. The older kids are not from the Moroccan wife for sure

1 Like

Re: Ned Nwoko With His Family, Wives And Children (Photo) by buJu234: 8:03pm On Jun 29, 2020
Which u re rich cheating/polygamy is not wrong..

But when u re poor, then they will say why do men cheats.. it's very bad..
Re: Ned Nwoko With His Family, Wives And Children (Photo) by Switch07(m): 8:43pm On Jun 29, 2020
Slawormir:
Damnnnnn niggarrr
Isoright

Be a real niggarrr

I guess you have not heard the word "delta Igbo"
Or rather western Igbo

Nothing like that nigga, this set of igbo are just confuse just because some set of people fall in a geographical location doesn't mean they're delta, this guys are ibo, this was done becos of the civil world, it's like saying yoruba people in Kogi or kwara aren't yoruba

1 Like

Re: Ned Nwoko With His Family, Wives And Children (Photo) by Chikaa444: 8:50pm On Jun 29, 2020
Baba wereey! Stood @ the middle nd basically saying na me get them
Re: Ned Nwoko With His Family, Wives And Children (Photo) by aalangel(f): 10:19pm On Jun 29, 2020
They've come to understand that he's a Muslim.
Re: Ned Nwoko With His Family, Wives And Children (Photo) by Skmoda360(m): 6:02am On Jun 30, 2020
Aphroditee:
Wrong person bruh
I think so.....all right
Re: Ned Nwoko With His Family, Wives And Children (Photo) by Jacku: 6:18am On Jun 30, 2020
Ekwutox:

They choose who is Igbo and who is not when it fits them. Despicable people.
what's this na? Why the hate? Whether you guys choose to identify with us or not but this word is so filled with hate that I wondering if we ever did you guys wrong. Mehn.... We sure aren't one in this country.
Re: Ned Nwoko With His Family, Wives And Children (Photo) by sammi21(m): 8:36am On Jun 30, 2020
See as baba still dey fresh fucking fresh pussy....Persin wey marry plenty wife never die oh...but the ones wey marry just one wife dey die anyhow either stabbed by the only wife poured hot oil or hot water...Marry more than one wife and live long enough and marry just one wife wey go frustrate u till u die b4 50yrs.....
Re: Ned Nwoko With His Family, Wives And Children (Photo) by enesjain(m): 9:34am On Jun 30, 2020
Have they end buhari farmers registration?? Help a brother
Re: Ned Nwoko With His Family, Wives And Children (Photo) by Nobody: 9:36am On Jun 30, 2020
what kinda creatures are the dark ugly ones, i am also finding it hard to differentiate his daughters and is it Regina?
Re: Ned Nwoko With His Family, Wives And Children (Photo) by Ekwutox: 1:27pm On Jun 30, 2020
Jacku:
what's this na? Why the hate? Whether you guys choose to identify with us or not but this word is so filled with hate that I wondering if we ever did you guys wrong. Mehn.... We sure aren't one in this country.

I don't understand a single word of what you are saying.
Re: Ned Nwoko With His Family, Wives And Children (Photo) by Adex2442: 2:48pm On Jul 01, 2020
Prechgold1180:
WhatsApp me unable to upload d video on nl
Pls gimme yr whatsapp contact.. Or here is mine +1 6 19 5 05 99 6 6

Tanks
Re: Ned Nwoko With His Family, Wives And Children (Photo) by Prechgold1180(m): 4:24pm On Jul 01, 2020
Adex2442:

Pls gimme yr whatsapp contact.. Or here is mine +1 6 19 5 05 99 6 6

Tanks
Y er u so interested in d video my number s 234 7035217865
Re: Ned Nwoko With His Family, Wives And Children (Photo) by Kobicove(m): 12:05pm On Jul 02, 2020
onadana:
There is something I don't quite understand with this ancient of days.He is aproaching 60 and yet he has a young family.Where exactly is the first family? No doubt he must have children the ages of his wives.

Busy body!

How does his private life concern you? undecided
Re: Ned Nwoko With His Family, Wives And Children (Photo) by Adex2442: 10:09pm On Jul 03, 2020
Prechgold1180:

Y er u so interested in d video my number s 234 7035217865

Just for fun purposes
Re: Ned Nwoko With His Family, Wives And Children (Photo) by Aphroditee(f): 11:01pm On Aug 03, 2020
seen
Re: Ned Nwoko With His Family, Wives And Children (Photo) by avidleo: 12:28am On Aug 04, 2020
Dem know nothing.

His fees for the Paris Club refund is almost 8 Billion naira.

Ned is a Queens Counsel

Odidigboigbo:
He practice in UK and owned one of the biggest law firm in UK. Mind you, he is the brain behind the Paris club refund.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Meet Abdul-razaq Abdulrahman's Father & 6 Siblings / Throwback Of New IGP, Egbetokun At Tinubu's Coronation 33 Years Ago / Reps Take Delivery Of Exotic Cars, Begin Distribution

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 27
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.