Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,559 members, 7,809,036 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 09:35 PM

The Futility Of Prayers And Trying To "Change God's Mind" - Religion (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / The Futility Of Prayers And Trying To "Change God's Mind" (2847 Views)

Osinbajo's Enemies Are Mainly From South West - UK Pastor Reveals God's Mind / Pastor E.A Adeboye Celebrates 77th Birthday With Powerful Word Of Prayers / Types Of Prayers Mentioned In The Bible. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: The Futility Of Prayers And Trying To "Change God's Mind" by Dtruthspeaker: 7:53am On Jun 29, 2020
atheistandproud:

And you could not provide a simple answer to any one.

Eyaaah.

I can multitask, can you?

A Liar, A Thief and A Murderer, Always Requires The Need of Many Houses

Good and Truth Dwell Safely in Their House, even though it be Single!
Re: The Futility Of Prayers And Trying To "Change God's Mind" by Dtruthspeaker: 7:55am On Jun 29, 2020
atheistandproud:

The questions are all there. Up there.

Answer them one by one as you comprehend and assimilate.

Superior kwanu? Whatever you're smoking sha...

A Liar and A Thief and A Murderer Always Requires Many Houses! The Wicked Findeth No Place to Rest!
Re: The Futility Of Prayers And Trying To "Change God's Mind" by Dtruthspeaker: 8:03am On Jun 29, 2020
hakeem4:
no special pleading here.

What do you mean by higher realm?

Omniscient knowing everything.
Omnipresent Everywhere at every time
Omnipotent having unlimited power.

Can god create a rock he cannot lift ?

Lift? Why would he waste His Strength when by His Commands, it is Done?

Did you not hear that He Commanded the earth to Swallow Them up, and the earth Obeyed as Commanded?

Or did you hear that the Mountains Fled from His Presence?

Or Did you Not Hear, that the Rocks Open their Mouths to Praise Him?

Like I said, you do not know your Creator!
Re: The Futility Of Prayers And Trying To "Change God's Mind" by Dtruthspeaker: 8:09am On Jun 29, 2020
Aha! No one? No Comments? Hakeem I saw you down there now, Where are all the atheist Running their Mouths here?
Re: The Futility Of Prayers And Trying To "Change God's Mind" by hakeem4(m): 8:13am On Jun 29, 2020
Dtruthspeaker:

You Do Not know Your Creator! He who man and woman, left hand and right hand, up and down, solid, liquid, gases, visible and invisible!

You do not know Him, so it would be better and much preferable that you do not speak of what you do not know, lest Shame Come Upon thee!

I do not have a creator! I do not know much about him, neither do you
Re: The Futility Of Prayers And Trying To "Change God's Mind" by Nobody: 8:23am On Jun 29, 2020
Their quest and aggresion are vivid proofs that God truly exist!
God created us and want us to work together as one big family so with his mouth the atheist is saying "there's no God" but with his heart he's desperately looking for God!
Desperation will never yield positivity, what we need is to be calm in order to understand the language of the immortals.
Whether we like it or not we must deal with the fact that they're out there and their existence has great influence on us.
The common atheist feels like carrying everyone along with his dreams for the world we all live in and that i must confess is really commendable, but yet the atheist needs to realize that to do this requires not just being informed rather the ability to get other intelligent creatures around him see his dreams.
That is one thing Jesus of Nazareth had that no other human ever possessed.
So all the information ever gathered by the atheist can't be of any practical benefit because he lacks the etiquette to pass on his message to others! embarassed

Knowledge is the accumulation of useful information, surely every sane individual has this since we have working brains.
But Wisdom is the practical application of accumulated information for lasting benefits, this is where the atheist will fail due to impatience and lack of manner!
Re: The Futility Of Prayers And Trying To "Change God's Mind" by truespeak: 8:29am On Jun 29, 2020
Because things are Not going well for you, atheists, that's why you cry and say God does not answer prayers and "that there is no God".

You thought the Mighty God would do whatever you like whenever you turn to him.

grin There is more hope of finding a genie that would grant you 3 wishes than of Him Ever listening nor hearing you!
Re: The Futility Of Prayers And Trying To "Change God's Mind" by Dtruthspeaker: 8:36am On Jun 29, 2020
hakeem4:

I do not have a creator! I do not know much about him, neither do you

cool Eheen! you created thyself? How did you Create thyself?
Re: The Futility Of Prayers And Trying To "Change God's Mind" by hakeem4(m): 8:38am On Jun 29, 2020
Dtruthspeaker:

cool Eheen! you created thyself? How did you Create thyself?
we all evolved.

This begs the question who created god ?

5 Likes

Re: The Futility Of Prayers And Trying To "Change God's Mind" by Dtruthspeaker: 8:41am On Jun 29, 2020
truespeak:
Because things are Not going well for you, atheists, that's why you cry and say God does not answer prayers and "that there is no God".

grin There is more hope of finding a genie that would grant you 3 wishes than of Him Ever listening nor hearing you!

Imagine!

They, think God is Begging for them to Come to Him so that He Could Do them Good things, so they are doing shakara!

Stupid People and Foolish are They!
Re: The Futility Of Prayers And Trying To "Change God's Mind" by Dtruthspeaker: 8:45am On Jun 29, 2020
hakeem4:
we all evolved.

This begs the question who created god ?

grin See, Counter Attack, You First!

It's your claim, you prove first!

Are you saying that you did not create yourself but you evolved, for you said you do not have a Creator?

So evolution is your Creator?

Because I did not evolve and so I see for everyone around and around the world, so therefore, are you different from us, who did not evolve?

Because I am sure you have a birth certificate, It is Woman who shitted you out after kerewa with a man not necessarily your Papa, even your name, you no get, na Person give you.

Oya start to dey Lie dey go!
Re: The Futility Of Prayers And Trying To "Change God's Mind" by Nobody: 8:46am On Jun 29, 2020
Dtruthspeaker:

Imagine!

They, think God is Begging for them to Come to Him so that He Could Do them Good things, so they are doing shakara!

Stupid People and Foolish are They!
Psalms 10:4
Re: The Futility Of Prayers And Trying To "Change God's Mind" by Nobody: 8:55am On Jun 29, 2020
Dtruthspeaker:

Are you saying that you did not create yourself but you evolved, for you said you do not have a Creator?

Chai, why do you guys pity them nah?
Why not give him the blow of a lifetime?

Just ask him if we all evolve,
What are they now crying for?
Why not wait for evolution to continue? What are they pestering others for?
Are they now expecting something else rather than for us to continue evolving until we reach another stage?

They are the perfect proof that God exists!

Because if we truly evolved then we must wait for the next level, noone should carry another along in some motivational speech, motivational speeches connotes the existence of a Supreme Being "God"! cheesy
Re: The Futility Of Prayers And Trying To "Change God's Mind" by Dtruthspeaker: 8:59am On Jun 29, 2020
Maximus69:

Chai, why do you guys pity them nah?
Why not give him the blow of a lifetime?

Just ask him if we all evolve,
What are they now crying for?
Why not wait for evolution to continue? What are they pestering others for?
Are they now expecting something else rather than for us to continue evolving until we reach another stage?

"! cheesy

grin Me Like!

grin grin Me Like very much!
Re: The Futility Of Prayers And Trying To "Change God's Mind" by hakeem4(m): 9:00am On Jun 29, 2020
Dtruthspeaker:

So evolution is your Creator?

Because I did not evolve and so I see for everyone around and around the world, so therefore, are you different from us, who did not evolve?

Because I am sure you have a birth certificate, It is Woman who shitted you out after kerewa with a man not necessarily your Papa, even your name, you no get, na Person give you.

Oya start to dey Lie dey go!
okay I can’t keep up this discussion with you. If you want to know more about evolution try and read books about it and see the glaring evidence

With what you wrote up there you just proved evolution right that you’re just half a chromosome from being a chimpanzee

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: The Futility Of Prayers And Trying To "Change God's Mind" by atheistandproud(m): 9:04am On Jun 29, 2020
hakeem4:
okay I can’t keep up this discussion with you. If you want to know more about evolution try and read books about it and see the glaring evidence

With what you wrote up there you just proved evolution right that you’re just half a chromosome from being a chimpanzee

Funnily enough, for them to be this aggressive, the post hit hard to him.

grin grin grin grin

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: The Futility Of Prayers And Trying To "Change God's Mind" by Nobody: 9:13am On Jun 29, 2020
Dtruthspeaker:

grin Me Like!
grin grin Me Like very much!

I've dealt with their professors in advanced nations, calmly i'll just be throwing my seemingly simple questions like a toddler but you'll see them agitating as if i supposed to know what i was not taught!
I once engaged one in some discussion, he started by asking me stupid questions then i pretended he is winning me over, so i started asking questions as if i want to learn from him, come and see prof getting provoked!
Then i reminded him that he must have learnt all what he knew presently as a professor, so he needs to be patient with me since i want to learn from him. That's when prof told me "there are certain things you don't need anyone to teach you" then i asked prof if he just developed the idea that God never existed or someone somewhere sometime influenced the idea.
My old friend began respecting me as if it wasn't him who initiated the idea that we need to talk about the existence of God! smiley
Re: The Futility Of Prayers And Trying To "Change God's Mind" by Dtruthspeaker: 9:15am On Jun 29, 2020
hakeem4:

grin Omo, see take oofff! See How he runs, breaking speed records as he goes.

He is presently rising at 160km/h and from the sound of his engine, I think he can get past 200km/h.

He does, He is Now at 290km/h but he does not seem to be slowing down soon, that means he's go past 300km/h.

He does, he's actually at 490km/h folks and he is seems he's just getting warned up.

Oh folks, what a run, what a race, he's now approaching the sound barrier and we can no longer hear the sound of his engine as he wheezes by, breaking all speed limits and records.

Whoow! What a run, he is even heading to the speed of light, oh no, I can't take it anymore, he's gonna break the speed of light.

He does, he does, he does break the speed of light, oh what a morning, oh what a Glorious Day, I can not believe this even though I am seeing it.

Wow, what a Run, what a Great Run!
Re: The Futility Of Prayers And Trying To "Change God's Mind" by Dtruthspeaker: 9:19am On Jun 29, 2020
atheistandproud:

Funnily enough, for them to be this aggressive, the post hit hard to him.

grin grin grin grin

Are you hiding behind him?

But I challenged you up there, you run Kon hide for hin Yansh? grin
Re: The Futility Of Prayers And Trying To "Change God's Mind" by Nobody: 9:29am On Jun 29, 2020
I always tell the atheists, whenever you feel like engaging any believer in debates about God you must have something you're trying to achieve.
There is no other motive behind a debate than to win the other person over to your side, but then what do you have for the person to start doing if he must forgo what he's doing before?
In the absence of that then you'll just end up insulting one another.
It's what you have in stock that will be the motivating factor that can convince people with motives, it's only those who are lazy in thinking ability that will accept ATHEISM because it gives no room for diversion of thoughts. So the new convert in atheism simply becomes purposeless! embarassed

There are three factors
©THEORY
©PRACTICAL APPLICATION
©BENEFIT
Whatever concept there is without this three factors is useless! smiley
Re: The Futility Of Prayers And Trying To "Change God's Mind" by Nobody: 9:41am On Jun 29, 2020
Dtruthspeaker:

If wishes were cars, you would be living in Banana Island. But they are not.

It is not Meant to be That Way, It is Never Ever Going To Be That Way!

And that is not how the children of God Pray!

I don’t remember telling you that I want to live in banana island. I’ve never wished or hope to stay there.

Despite all the prayers by y’all brainwashed folks Nigeria is the poverty headquarters of the world today, prayers don’t work.

I’ll reply you properly in the afternoon when I’m less busy,until then direct your further mentions to small-minded bumpkins like yourself.

3 Likes

Re: The Futility Of Prayers And Trying To "Change God's Mind" by Dtruthspeaker: 10:17am On Jun 29, 2020
Plead:

I don’t remember telling you that I want to live in banana island. I’ve never wished or hope to stay there.

Despite all the prayers by y’all brainwashed folks Nigeria is the poverty headquarters of the world today, prayers don’t work.

I’ll reply you properly in the afternoon when I’m less busy,until then direct your further mentions to small-minded bumpkins like yourself.

Aaaha!

Mr. Liar= this statement I made was directed at Elder0001, Na U don dey Thief Am, say na me ask you whether you wan live for Banana Island! Liar and Thief!

So therefore, Mr. Liar and Thief, I say this to you.

For You and People Like You, No Prayer, No Intercession, No Pleading or Begging WILL EVER BE ANSWERED NOR YOUR PETITION GRANTED!

That is One Of the Laws of Answered Prayers.

Go elsewhere and find who shall grant you all the desires of your heart.

Aha, you need a Genie! So anytime you see an Old lantern, Rub it, may be you would find in it a Genie that would give you, your 3 wishes!
Re: The Futility Of Prayers And Trying To "Change God's Mind" by truespeak: 10:27am On Jun 29, 2020
Dtruthspeaker:

grin Omo, see take oofff! See How he runs, breaking speed records as he goes.

He is presently rising at 160km/h and from the sound of his engine, I think he can get past 200km/h.

He does, He is Now at 290km/h but he does not seem to be slowing down soon, that means he's go past 300km/h.

He does, he's actually at 490km/h folks and he is seems he's just getting warned up.

Oh folks, what a run, what a race, he's now approaching the sound barrier and we can no longer hear the sound of his engine as he wheezes by, breaking all speed limits and records.

Whoow! What a run, he is even heading to the speed of light, oh no, I can't take it anymore, he's gonna break the speed of light.

He does, he does, he does break the speed of light, oh what a morning, oh what a Glorious Day, I can not believe this even though I am seeing it.

Wow, what a Run, what a Great Run!

grin grin Rotfl ooo
Re: The Futility Of Prayers And Trying To "Change God's Mind" by atheistandproud(m): 11:45am On Jun 29, 2020
Dtruthspeaker:

Are you hiding behind him?

But I challenged you up there, you run Kon hide for hin Yansh? grin

Hiding behind who?

I don't debate with illogical and incoherent people.

One second you know the mind of god, the next second you don't know his mind because he works in mysterious ways.

You have not addressed anything about the post. Just jumping around.

4 Likes

Re: The Futility Of Prayers And Trying To "Change God's Mind" by Nobody: 12:00pm On Jun 29, 2020
atheistandproud:

Hiding behind who?
One second you know the mind of god, the next second you don't know his mind because he works in mysterious ways.

@bolded cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy

And what about lying against JWs but running away when confronted that what you typed is not what JWs believe?

Your post is all about God being OMNIPOTENT, OMNISCIENT and OMNIPRESENCE!

Why not calm down to know what he said about himself through the pages of the Bible? But when you see someone ready to reason with you guys, you either begin beating about the bush or insulting the one attending to you.
Please stop all these it's just childish and it's leading you guys nowhere! undecided
Re: The Futility Of Prayers And Trying To "Change God's Mind" by Dtruthspeaker: 12:47pm On Jun 29, 2020
atheistandproud:

Hiding behind who?

grin funny man, have you finished hiding behind Hakeem's Yansh?

Oh, I thought you were going to hide in his Yansh forever, so you can come out? Ok

Now that you are out, I started by calling you Uncoordinated, Scattered Brain, Distorted Thinking Process, Disjointed Mental facility and that you have 13 Dismembered Problems, Placed in 1 Clear Post of a Query!

By this action,You have also raised 13 Houses so that you can hide in any 1 of them, when we destroy any of them.

The Creation of these Your 13 Grounds and Houses Already Shows and Proves that YOU ARE WEAK!!!

And By Doing This even before I Address Your Stupid Issues, YOU ARE A COWARD and a Goatroom!

As Proven by your Spinelessness in Hiding Inside Hakeem's Yansh!!

By your action, you have also already Surrendered, even before the Fight Came, Showing us Your 13 Houses and getting ready to Scrambling into any One them, Even Before we took up your Query!

So even Before we attack your Stupid Issues, we can see, that You ALREADY KNOW YOUR ISSUES Are DEAD ON ARRIVAL (DOA).

And Having many Dead Children, will not make you the father of children. They are weightless, for they are Dead and therefore do not have any value.

So it would be unfair and a vanity to kill what is Dead, so I sheath my sword and as A Victor, I now declare;

That You Have Already Abandoned Hostilities and Fled to Safe Havens of Your Own Creation, I therefore Restate what I said at the first

"A Liar, A Thief and A Murderer, Always Requires The Need of Many Houses

Good and Truth Dwell Safely in Their House, even though it be Single!

And No One Can Destroy The House of The Good Nor The Dwelling Place of Truth!

Rather, They Will Destroy All Other Houses That Are Not Right or Good or Untrue! They Must Fall Down Destroyed!

So, since you have already lost the fight even before there was a fight, BY THE POWERS VESTED IN ME AS THE VICTOR OVER YOU, I DECLARE YOUR POST DEAD AND CLOSED FOREVER!!! grin
Re: The Futility Of Prayers And Trying To "Change God's Mind" by Dtruthspeaker: 12:51pm On Jun 29, 2020
atheistandproud:

Hiding behind who?

Aha Dr LReed is Waiting for You in Medical Exam Room 1, head there now for your examination and revaluation. Stat!!! grin
Re: The Futility Of Prayers And Trying To "Change God's Mind" by kingxsamz(m): 1:10pm On Jun 29, 2020
Hoseaovo:

Have you heard about free will? Maybe you have but maybe you don't fully comprehend it's concept. Well, thats a topic not for today. If being an atheist make you sleep well at night then......... But as for me and my house, we will serve that God you so despise.

You didn't address any of the Op's points... Typical religious folk...
How do you have freewill when your actions have been predestined?
Answer. undecided

8 Likes

Re: The Futility Of Prayers And Trying To "Change God's Mind" by Nobody: 1:38pm On Jun 29, 2020
Dtruthspeaker:

Aaaha!

Mr. Liar= this statement I made was directed at Elder0001, Na U don dey Thief Am, say na me ask you whether you wan live for Banana Island! Liar and Thief!

So therefore, Mr. Liar and Thief, I say this to you.

For You and People Like You, No Prayer, No Intercession, No Pleading or Begging WILL EVER BE ANSWERED NOR YOUR PETITION GRANTED!

That is One Of the Laws of Answered Prayers.

Go elsewhere and find who shall grant you all the desires of your heart.

Aha, you need a Genie! So anytime you see an Old lantern, Rub it, may be you would find in it a Genie that would give you, your 3 wishes!

That’s my alternate account.
Re: The Futility Of Prayers And Trying To "Change God's Mind" by CAPSLOCKED: 3:14pm On Jun 29, 2020
Xmuslim:

If your God is not expected to be understood because he's not operating in the logic and commonsense realm, how did you know the religion he wants you to practice. Obviously, there are many illogical claims in every religion. Why didn't you chose Islam? Why Christianity?

LOL
GOD CANNOT BE UNDERSTOOD, BUT I "KNOW" HE WANTS ME TO BE A CHRISTIAN. WHEN I PRAY HE ANSWERS, OR KEEPS ME ON HOLD BUT I "KNOW" HE HAS THE BEST PLANS FOR ME.
GOD CANNOT BE UNDERSTOOD AND HE WORKS IN "MYSTERIOUS" WAYS.

BUT I "KNOW" HE WILL BLESS ME AND LISTEN TO ME WHEN I PRAY AND TITHE. cheesy

11 Likes 1 Share

Re: The Futility Of Prayers And Trying To "Change God's Mind" by CAPSLOCKED: 3:30pm On Jun 29, 2020
truespeak:

I STRONGLY BELIEVE THAT MANY ATHEISTS ON THIS BOARD DON'T FARE BADLY IN LIFE. MANY ARE LIVING COMFORTABLY MORE THAN MANY RELIGIOUS PEOPLE.
WE SUCCEED IN LIFE WHEN WE WORK HARD, AND FAIL LIKE YOU WHEN FAILURE COMES BECAUSE BELIEVING IN GOD OR BEING RELIGIOUS DOESN'T GUARANTEE ANYTHING.

LET ME BE HONEST, LIFE IS REALLY DIFFICULT. WHEN I WAS YOUNGER I REALLY WISHED THERE WAS A GOD AS DESCRIBED IN THE BIBLE, YOU KNOW, ONE THAT LISTENS WHEN WE PRAY AND MAKES OUR LIVES EASIER. I WISHED HE EXISTED FOR SOME TIME THEN I GREW UP AND STOPPED WISHING, AND ACCEPTED LIFE THE WAY IT IS.

MANY TIMES CHRISTIANS CLAIM WE ARE ATHEISTS BECAUSE WE'RE EXPERIENCING HARDSHIP SO WE QUESTION GOD. NO, THIS IS NOT FUNNY. IT'S STUPID TO THINK THIS WAY. NIGERIA IS A RELIGIOUS NATION BUT WHERE ARE WE IN THE BOOKS OF SUCCESS, ADVANCEMENT, HEALTH, TECHNOLOGY? NOWHERE.

THE POOREST PEOPLE IN NIGERIA ARE RELIGIOUS. LOOK AROUND YOU AND STOP PLAYING FOOL WITH YOUR OWN SELF. SHOULD WE LOOK AT THIS FORUM? MANY OF US HERE ARE DOING JUST GREAT IN LIFE. WHEN WE CREDIT RANDOM BANK ACCOUNTS WE KNOW WE'RE HELPING THE SAME CHRISTIANS THAT THINK WE'RE FAILING BUT WE GO ON WITH IT BECAUSE WE KNOW RELIGION DOESN'T GUARANTEE SUCCESS.

WE'RE UNBELIEVERS NOT BECAUSE WE'RE LACKING. IF THAT'S THE CASE 90% OF NIGERIANS WILL DROP THEIR BELIEFS TOO BECAUSE THIS POPULATION IS HUNGRY, SICK AND DYING.

16 Likes 2 Shares

Re: The Futility Of Prayers And Trying To "Change God's Mind" by atheistandproud(m): 5:19pm On Jun 29, 2020
CAPSLOCKED:

I STRONGLY BELIEVE THAT MANY ATHEISTS ON THIS BOARD DON'T FARE BADLY IN LIFE. MANY ARE LIVING COMFORTABLY MORE THAN MANY RELIGIOUS PEOPLE.
WE SUCCEED IN LIFE WHEN WE WORK HARD, AND FAIL LIKE YOU WHEN FAILURE COMES BECAUSE BELIEVING IN GOD OR BEING RELIGIOUS DOESN'T GUARANTEE ANYTHING.

LET ME BE HONEST, LIFE IS REALLY DIFFICULT. WHEN I WAS YOUNGER I REALLY WISHED THERE WAS A GOD AS DESCRIBED IN THE BIBLE, YOU KNOW, ONE THAT LISTENS WHEN WE PRAY AND MAKES OUR LIVES EASIER. I WISHED HE EXISTED FOR SOME TIME THEN I GREW UP AND STOPPED WISHING, AND ACCEPTED LIFE THE WAY IT IS.

MANY TIMES CHRISTIANS CLAIM WE ARE ATHEISTS BECAUSE WE'RE EXPERIENCING HARDSHIP SO WE QUESTION GOD. NO, THIS IS NOT FUNNY. IT'S STUPID TO THINK THIS WAY. NIGERIA IS A RELIGIOUS NATION BUT WHERE ARE WE IN THE BOOKS OF SUCCESS, ADVANCEMENT, HEALTH, TECHNOLOGY? NOWHERE.

THE POOREST PEOPLE IN NIGERIA ARE RELIGIOUS. LOOK AROUND YOU AND STOP PLAYING FOOL WITH YOUR OWN SELF. SHOULD WE LOOK AT THIS FORUM? MANY OF US HERE ARE DOING JUST GREAT IN LIFE. WHEN WE CREDIT RANDOM BANK ACCOUNTS WE KNOW WE'RE HELPING THE SAME CHRISTIANS THAT THINK WE'RE FAILING BUT WE GO ON WITH IT BECAUSE WE KNOW RELIGION DOESN'T GUARANTEE SUCCESS.

WE'RE UNBELIEVABERS NOT BECAUSE WE'RE LACKING. IF THAT'S THE CASE 90% OF NIGERIANS WILL DROP THEIR BELIEFS TOO BECAUSE THIS POPULATION IS HUNGRY, SICK AND DYING.

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

How God Can Fix Nigeria / My Reading Of The Holy Bible And Matters Arising / Faith Seminar With Pastor Poju Oyemade

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 95
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.