Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,246 members, 7,807,837 topics. Date: Wednesday, 24 April 2024 at 08:21 PM

The Futility Of Prayers And Trying To "Change God's Mind" - Religion (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / The Futility Of Prayers And Trying To "Change God's Mind" (2838 Views)

Osinbajo's Enemies Are Mainly From South West - UK Pastor Reveals God's Mind / Pastor E.A Adeboye Celebrates 77th Birthday With Powerful Word Of Prayers / Types Of Prayers Mentioned In The Bible. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: The Futility Of Prayers And Trying To "Change God's Mind" by atheistandproud(m): 12:54pm On Jun 30, 2020
truespeak:

Thank God that you have accepted that please no lying!

So your question "Are atheists evil or not"

Why do you want my opinion? Do you not know the difference between good and evil?

You're master in the art of smokescreens, non sequitur and deflection.

I am applauding you right here.

You're more slippery than a wet snake.

2 Likes

Re: The Futility Of Prayers And Trying To "Change God's Mind" by truespeak: 12:55pm On Jun 30, 2020
atheistandproud:

YHWH is a toothless old lion.

Even the tribe of Judah doesn't want a powerless figment of someone's imagination.

See...

I'm still breathing.

As if there would be an announcement when you die!

1 Like 1 Share

Re: The Futility Of Prayers And Trying To "Change God's Mind" by Xmuslim: 12:56pm On Jun 30, 2020
atheistandproud:
I'm still breathing
really? With all your posts against gods. He is coming after you soon grin
Re: The Futility Of Prayers And Trying To "Change God's Mind" by kingxsamz(m): 12:57pm On Jun 30, 2020
truespeak:

Thank God that you have accepted that please no lying!

So your question "Are atheists evil or not"

Why do you want my opinion? Do you not know the difference between good and evil?

Answer the damn question. grin
Re: The Futility Of Prayers And Trying To "Change God's Mind" by atheistandproud(m): 12:58pm On Jun 30, 2020
Xmuslim:
really? With all your posts against gods. He is coming after you soon grin

I'm still here oh

grin grin grin grin grin

god that cannot defend himself. Is that one a god?
Re: The Futility Of Prayers And Trying To "Change God's Mind" by kingxsamz(m): 12:59pm On Jun 30, 2020
atheistandproud:

I'm still here oh

grin grin grin grin grin

god that cannot defend himself. Is that one a god?

A god that needs truespeak to defend his existence, is that one god? grin

2 Likes

Re: The Futility Of Prayers And Trying To "Change God's Mind" by Xmuslim: 1:00pm On Jun 30, 2020
truespeak:

You, wish to stand and challenge Him, the stage is set for you, I will not Join You.

I will be in my House and continue to Carry Out His Commands and do His biddings.

You carry on with your coup and rebellion! I no dey.

I love your humour and precautionary measures

Re: The Futility Of Prayers And Trying To "Change God's Mind" by Dtruthspeaker: 1:08pm On Jun 30, 2020
kingxsamz:

Meen Namesake, You Got Accolades! Great Job There.

Your Answers were Superb, men I gats to meet ya!

NB I have sent a DM, we need to hang out!
Re: The Futility Of Prayers And Trying To "Change God's Mind" by Dtruthspeaker: 1:10pm On Jun 30, 2020
kingxsamz:

Answer the damn question. grin

grin Are you unable to get past the question posed to you.
Re: The Futility Of Prayers And Trying To "Change God's Mind" by truespeak: 1:12pm On Jun 30, 2020
Dtruthspeaker:

Meen Namesake, You Got Accolades! Great Job There.

Your Answers were Superb, men I gats to meet ya!

NB I have sent a DM, we need to hang out!

Sure. I am very much obliged.
Re: The Futility Of Prayers And Trying To "Change God's Mind" by Dtruthspeaker: 1:13pm On Jun 30, 2020
kingxsamz:

grin is it Not common among you for a King to Send His Men to deal with Scoundrels?

grin That is what it means to be A King! He Can Not Be Bothered with trivialities!
Re: The Futility Of Prayers And Trying To "Change God's Mind" by Dtruthspeaker: 1:20pm On Jun 30, 2020
Xmuslim:

Your God and Muslim God don't punish people for being wicked ONLY.

In fact, the basic reason for punishment in Christianity is the rejection of Christ (in biblical concept). Not believing in Allah and Muhammad is the basis of eternal hell in Islam.

Thus, it does not matter if you are not wicked. It does not matter if you are the best in terms of goodness. What sane God punish people for eternity based on such subjective concept.

Secondly, even I don't support eternal hell for Hitler. He should be punished, but not for eternity.

So, I'm more good and more reasonable than the way your scripture declscribe God

Mr Liar, Killer, Adulterer, Thief, when did God ever punish a person for rejecting Christ? Ehn?

Oh! Wait, now you must Lie and live up to your name, Mr Liar!
Re: The Futility Of Prayers And Trying To "Change God's Mind" by Dtruthspeaker: 1:24pm On Jun 30, 2020
Image123:

In other words, you are no different. i'm yet to see the logical scrutiny. All i see is frustration and gnashing of teeth mixed with some mockery from clowns.

grin oh! Great Shot, I saw that, I saw that Great Goal!
Re: The Futility Of Prayers And Trying To "Change God's Mind" by truespeak: 1:24pm On Jun 30, 2020
Dtruthspeaker:

grin is it Not common among you for a King to Send His Men to deal with Scoundrels?

grin That is what it means to be A King! He Can Not Be Bothered with trivialities!

Gbam, Gbammer, Gbammest! grin

I could not have said it any better
Re: The Futility Of Prayers And Trying To "Change God's Mind" by Dtruthspeaker: 1:28pm On Jun 30, 2020
truespeak:

God Has Never Punished Anyone for not taking hold of His Son, but what God is against, is the doing of wickedness, in any form and manner, done in any place and time, and to any person animal, place or thing.

That is what God said that He shall judge and measure the weight and gravity of them all, when He is Ready To Hold Court and Dispense Just Justice, Fairness, Equality and Balance.

Are you sure?

Do you know that when you wished you could kill a certain person, you have killed him, for did you not slash and stab or shoot him in your mind?

Did you not hear that God Saw all that you did and that by His Books, you have just killed?

You never steal! Ok you must have heard of covetousness!

Have you never seen another man's Beautiful Wife, and oh, how you wished she was yours, and how you said that the man does not deserve such a woman, and that if it was you, oh what wonderful things you would do to her and with her and how she shall have the best orgasm and sex ever, after all, your present wife and girlfriends can attest to your prowess, all these, you did in your mind?

Remember, God saw you do all these things to her husband and her, so let's see what your record is going to be like, with Him.

1) Obviously Adultery for taking another man's wife.
2) Coveting Another man's wife by taking her from him and depriving her from him.
3) Stealing, because the man did not give you his wife willingly and You Know that he will never give you his wife, so you took her by force.
4) Rape, for all those your bedding skills that you did to her, You Did Them Without Her Consent and Acceptance.
5) killing, for you would have to kill the man to take his wife.

All these Done before the Eyes of God.

So tell me, if little me can see all these things that you have done, how then can you truly say that you have done none of these things?

And how can you stand guiltless before Him Who saw All that You Did?

Meen! This was Beeauatiful, Splendid with Lustre and grace.

What a wonderful analysis, men, whose your teacher? how did you figure this?

Wow it is a wonderful dissection
Re: The Futility Of Prayers And Trying To "Change God's Mind" by truespeak: 1:30pm On Jun 30, 2020
atheistandproud:

No bother. He'll shift the goal posts again

I have proven I never shifted any posts, so another Liar like your brothers capslocked and sams before you. Well no surprise here!
Re: The Futility Of Prayers And Trying To "Change God's Mind" by Dtruthspeaker: 1:42pm On Jun 30, 2020
I have seen so much action has taken place since I went away and now I am back, no one is here.

Truespeak, are you seeing this?
Re: The Futility Of Prayers And Trying To "Change God's Mind" by Image123(m): 1:42pm On Jun 30, 2020
Dtruthspeaker:

grin oh! Great Shot, I saw that, I saw that Great Goal!

cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy You know what i enjoyed about this pandemic period, it gave people more time to dismiss these noisemakers on nairaland. Before now, a thread like this will have been swimming with atheist wannabes having fellowship and making jokes. But they went into hiding like rats when they saw even JW "uniting with others".
Re: The Futility Of Prayers And Trying To "Change God's Mind" by truespeak: 1:51pm On Jun 30, 2020
kingxsamz:

He doesn't really love his god, he's just scared of him.
More like a slave being scared of his wicked master.

NAAAAH! You did not ask if I love Him. For if you did? Aaaaaah! I could talk about Him all day long.

He who took me from the fiery place when no one could save me nor care to!

He who washed me and gave me food and clothes and a home when all who saw me turned their noses and mocked me and left me for dead!

He who has given me great possessions and substances and all the things I only dreamed about!

I am where I am Today because of His Love and Goodness and Protection when men like you sought to harm me and even kill me!

It is even because I am bursting with so much of His Goods and Provisions that I can no longer keep it in hence I speak on this forum! For there is plenty for everyone if you want.

My prayers are always always answered, it is that amazing, even mere things I thought was unimportant, He answered and even that which I did not know to ask.

Indeed I am blown by Him!

I can go on and on!
Re: The Futility Of Prayers And Trying To "Change God's Mind" by truespeak: 1:53pm On Jun 30, 2020
Dtruthspeaker:
I have seen so much action has taken place since I went away and now I am back, no one is here.

Truespeak, are you seeing this?

My brother, I see am oo!
Re: The Futility Of Prayers And Trying To "Change God's Mind" by kingxsamz(m): 1:53pm On Jun 30, 2020
truespeak:

NAAAAH! You did not ask if I love Him. For if you did? Aaaaaah! I could talk about Him all day long.

He who took me from the fiery place when no one could save me nor care to!

He who washed me and gave me food and clothes and a home when all who saw me turned their noses and mocked me and left me for dead!

He who has given me great possessions and substances and all the things I only dreamed about!

I am where I am Today because of His Love and Goodness and Protection when men like you sought to harm me and even kill me!

It is even because I am bursting with so much of His Goods and Provisions that I can no longer keep it in hence I speak on this forum! For there is plenty for everyone if you want.

My prayers are always always answered, it is that amazing, even mere things I thought was unimportant, He answered and even that which I did not know to ask.

Indeed I am blown by Him!

I can go on and on!

Nah, many people who don't believe in your god are also more successful than you in every aspect, so what makes yours different?

2 Likes

Re: The Futility Of Prayers And Trying To "Change God's Mind" by truespeak: 1:54pm On Jun 30, 2020
Dtruthspeaker:

Meen! This was Beeauatiful, Splendid with Lustre and grace.

What a wonderful analysis, men, whose your teacher? how did you figure this?

Wow it is a wonderful dissection

Same as yours. The only True Teacher.
Re: The Futility Of Prayers And Trying To "Change God's Mind" by Dtruthspeaker: 2:00pm On Jun 30, 2020
Image123:

cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy You know what i enjoyed about this pandemic period, it gave people more time to dismiss these noisemakers on nairaland. Before now, a thread like this will have been swimming with atheist wannabes having fellowship and making jokes. But they went into hiding like rats when they saw even JW "uniting with others".

True true, brother. Especially as their pastors and churches and imams are not available to feed them with Continual Deceits!

Hence, LortReed, ah that reminds me! LooortReeeeed!! Where art thou? Have you abandoned your children? Or shall you abandon them to us?

So, LortReed ,CAPSLOCKED and Kinxsams and others, have swallowed up another set of unfounded and ungrounded Wannabe Followers of Christ, who have been decieved by their pastors, (who do not know either) that they are Christians and therefore have Qualified.

When in Truth every one is going to work and pay to Acquire the Citizenship of God's Kingdom as they do to take up America and Europe citizenship!

They are willing and ready to work for that one, yet they do not expect that they shall surely even work harder to Enter into God's Very Own House!

While we are still trying to Correct the lies spread by our ignorant Pastors, these ones still think that we shall allow them to pluck these decieved Wannabes, with the Lies that they themselves have foolishly fallen into?

Never! Not while I can, and not while I am breathing and not while I still think there is hope for my brothers who come here.

I shall continue to show that they are Liars, Murderers and the Devourers the Bible warned about.

And I shall always exposed their Lies being Unfounded Because The Truth of the Lord is Established Forever!

But my brothers do not easily see it even though they are carrying it on their heads, touching it with their hands and walking upon it, under their feet.
Re: The Futility Of Prayers And Trying To "Change God's Mind" by truespeak: 2:02pm On Jun 30, 2020
kingxsamz:

Nah, many people who don't believe in your god are also more successful than you in every aspect, so what makes yours different?

I humbly say None is more successful than I am in any aspect! I have it All!

Let me borrow my Master's speech 'if you knew who it was that spoke to you, you would rather say, give me instead that I may drink, and never thirst again'

That is where I am!
Re: The Futility Of Prayers And Trying To "Change God's Mind" by Dtruthspeaker: 2:07pm On Jun 30, 2020
truespeak:

Same as yours. The only True Teacher.

We'll talk privately, have you seen my message to you via DM
Re: The Futility Of Prayers And Trying To "Change God's Mind" by truespeak: 2:10pm On Jun 30, 2020
Dtruthspeaker:

We'll talk privately, have you seen my message to you via DM

Yes I have. Looking forward to it already!
Re: The Futility Of Prayers And Trying To "Change God's Mind" by Dtruthspeaker: 2:12pm On Jun 30, 2020
truespeak:

As if there would be an announcement when you die!

grin
As if the sun would not shine when he dies or the world would even notice that he is dead! grin grin oh grin
Re: The Futility Of Prayers And Trying To "Change God's Mind" by truespeak: 2:20pm On Jun 30, 2020
Dtruthspeaker:

True true, brother. Especially as their pastors and churches and imams are not available to feed them with Continual Deceits!

Hence, LortReed, ah that reminds me! LooortReeeeed!! Where art thou? Have you abandoned your children? Or shall you abandon them to us?

So, LortReed ,CAPSLOCKED and Kinxsams and others, have swallowed up another set of unfounded and ungrounded Wannabe Followers of Christ, who have been decieved by their pastors, (who do not know either) that they are Christians and therefore have Qualified.

When in Truth every one is going to work and pay to Acquire the Citizenship of God's Kingdom as they do to take up America and Europe citizenship!

They are willing and ready to work for that one, yet they do not expect that they shall surely even work harder to Enter into God's Very Own House!

While we are still trying to Correct the lies spread by our ignorant Pastors, these ones still think that we shall allow them to pluck these decieved Wannabes, with the Lies that they themselves have foolishly fallen into?

Never! Not while I can, and not while I am breathing and not while I still think there is hope for my brothers who come here.

I shall continue to show that they are Liars, Murderers and the Devourers the Bible warned about.

And I shall always exposed their Lies being Unfounded Because The Truth of the Lord is Established Forever!

But my brothers do not easily see it even though they are carrying it on their heads, touching it with their hands and walking upon it, under their feet.

Which is also why I speak!

I have been seeing all your work, which the Lord doeth with and through you, and I thank the Lord for the enlightenment he has wrought!

The Truth of the Lord is indeed Established FOREVER!

We will speak some more, my brother!
Re: The Futility Of Prayers And Trying To "Change God's Mind" by Nobody: 3:43pm On Jun 30, 2020
kingxsamz:

Who will now hold your god accountable for his sins?
gringringringringringrin laff wan kill me.
Re: The Futility Of Prayers And Trying To "Change God's Mind" by Nobody: 3:46pm On Jun 30, 2020
truespeak:

God Has Never Punished Anyone for not taking hold of His Son, but what God is against, is the doing of wickedness, in any form and manner, done in any place and time, and to any person animal, place or thing.

That is what God said that He shall judge and measure the weight and gravity of them all, when He is Ready To Hold Court and Dispense Just Justice, Fairness, Equality and Balance.

Are you sure?

Do you know that when you wished you could kill a certain person, you have killed him, for did you not slash and stab or shoot him in your mind?

Did you not hear that God Saw all that you did and that by His Books, you have just killed?

You never steal! Ok you must have heard of covetousness!

Have you never seen another man's Beautiful Wife, and oh, how you wished she was yours, and how you said that the man does not deserve such a woman, and that if it was you, oh what wonderful things you would do to her and with her and how she shall have the best orgasm and sex ever, after all, your present wife and girlfriends can attest to your prowess, all these, you did in your mind?

Remember, God saw you do all these things to her husband and her, so let's see what your record is going to be like, with Him.

1) Obviously Adultery for taking another man's wife.
2) Coveting Another man's wife by taking her from him and depriving her from him.
3) Stealing, because the man did not give you his wife willingly and You Know that he will never give you his wife, so you took her by force.
4) Rape, for all those your bedding skills that you did to her, You Did Them Without Her Consent and Acceptance.
5) killing, for you would have to kill the man to take his wife.

All these Done before the Eyes of God.

So tell me, if little me can see all these things that you have done, how then can you truly say that you have done none of these things?

And how can you stand guiltless before Him Who saw All that You Did?

Nietzsche would have trashed you with insults for this. Everyone in this world has evil desires, I have had them you have had them everyone has had them. But what you are saying is that we should feel condemned because of our human nature, this is pure evil.
Re: The Futility Of Prayers And Trying To "Change God's Mind" by truespeak: 4:25pm On Jun 30, 2020
Ausrichie:

Nietzsche would have trashed you with insults for this. Everyone in this world has evil desires, I have had them you have had them everyone has had them. But what you are saying is that we should feel condemned because of our human nature, this is pure evil.

Nietzsche can Insult me without me even saying anything.

Between Your Desires and You, who is greater?

Is your desire, your god? Should all men be allowed to have their desires Rule Them, for you remember that you are not the only one with desires? Should your very next door neighbours desires, be allowed to be implemented? Do you think you shall even be alive to even have desires?

There is no good way of looking at it, that it is not expedient, that all men take hold of their evil thoughts.

But, if all men had only good desires, would you mind if your neighbours good desires are implemented?

Good only brings more goods.

But evil, the results of evil is what you see around!
Re: The Futility Of Prayers And Trying To "Change God's Mind" by Image123(m): 6:17pm On Jun 30, 2020
kingxsamz:

You've been silent. Why are you avoiding my question?
According to your scriptures, are atheists evil or not?
grin

According to the Scriptures, atheists are biggest fools. The fool said it in his heart, the Big fool said it with his mouth, the Bigger fool told others, the Biggest fool had time to type it. Pick your scriptural category.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

PHARMACY Is A Greek Word Meaning Witchcraft / Why Be Guided By The Bible? / Average Cost For A Nigerian Gospel Artist

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 80
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.