Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,583 members, 7,809,113 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 11:36 PM

Ondo 2020: Agboola Ajayi Eyes SDP As PDP Aspirants Reject Automatic Ticket - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Ondo 2020: Agboola Ajayi Eyes SDP As PDP Aspirants Reject Automatic Ticket (18177 Views)

Seven Presidential Aspirants Reject Governors’ List / Ondo 2020: Agboola Ajayi Picks Gboye Adegbenro As His Running Mate / Ondo 2020: Agboola Ajayi Dumps APC, Joins PDP (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Ondo 2020: Agboola Ajayi Eyes SDP As PDP Aspirants Reject Automatic Ticket by eastermonday78: 7:46am On Jun 29, 2020
donbachi:
him don fail
Re: Ondo 2020: Agboola Ajayi Eyes SDP As PDP Aspirants Reject Automatic Ticket by ofiko123(m): 7:46am On Jun 29, 2020
Let him join any political party he wants he won't become Governor..

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Ondo 2020: Agboola Ajayi Eyes SDP As PDP Aspirants Reject Automatic Ticket by Nobody: 7:47am On Jun 29, 2020
OVB123:
For me, i am highly dissapointed with the deputy Governor conducted himself. How can i be a Governor and my deputy is fighting to take over from me, when he knows very well that i have another term to go and u except me to still harbour such a person as my friend and deputy? put politic aside, put yourself in Gov. Akeredolu's shoes, what will u do to such a disloyal Deputy Governor?
did we help in choosing his deputy?

1 Like

Re: Ondo 2020: Agboola Ajayi Eyes SDP As PDP Aspirants Reject Automatic Ticket by bigfish3k: 7:48am On Jun 29, 2020
He miscalculated
If I were him I would have ran a second term with the governor and wait for another four years

He is desperate

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Ondo 2020: Agboola Ajayi Eyes SDP As PDP Aspirants Reject Automatic Ticket by Ayanko(m): 7:48am On Jun 29, 2020
This is a lie.
His aides denied this new it's all propaganda
Re: Ondo 2020: Agboola Ajayi Eyes SDP As PDP Aspirants Reject Automatic Ticket by Fedrams: 7:55am On Jun 29, 2020
This man is soo disgusting, who the hell is he. Who know him in ondo state. Eyitayo has contested as governor bf and he's in a better position. Who is this traitor call agboola that is impatient

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Ondo 2020: Agboola Ajayi Eyes SDP As PDP Aspirants Reject Automatic Ticket by Rotimi2705: 7:56am On Jun 29, 2020
why are news like dis my people all dis is false
Re: Ondo 2020: Agboola Ajayi Eyes SDP As PDP Aspirants Reject Automatic Ticket by TOPCRUISE(m): 7:58am On Jun 29, 2020
The Sinking Ship is still rowing on
Re: Ondo 2020: Agboola Ajayi Eyes SDP As PDP Aspirants Reject Automatic Ticket by Openbusiness: 7:59am On Jun 29, 2020
No 6 billion, no automatic ticket. U tink say d tax collectors dey play, abi u tink say Wike call dem tax collectors for decoration grin
Re: Ondo 2020: Agboola Ajayi Eyes SDP As PDP Aspirants Reject Automatic Ticket by Champneys: 7:59am On Jun 29, 2020
yinkus6750:
He forgot he was deputy governor
Doesn't have direct access to the states vault like Edo state, where political manovering well oiled gave the governor the ticket within a week of joining the PDP

You think he doesnt know this from the onset?
Sometimes some of you on social media think you know better.
Odensin grin

1 Like

Re: Ondo 2020: Agboola Ajayi Eyes SDP As PDP Aspirants Reject Automatic Ticket by Cantonese: 8:00am On Jun 29, 2020
OVB123:
For me, i am highly dissapointed with the deputy Governor conducted himself. How can i be a Governor and my deputy is fighting to take over from me, when he knows very well that i have another term to go and u except me to still harbour such a person as my friend and deputy? put politic aside, put yourself in Gov. Akeredolu's shoes, what will u do to such a disloyal Deputy Governor?

How can you put politics aside?

The deputy governor was not chosen by the governor but by forces within the party that ensured that Akeredolu became the governor.

Surely ambition is an inescapable fact in politics and the deputy has rights to his own ambition.

The governor has done what other governors before him did, i.e set the deputy aside.

What they are experiencing may be distracting with respect to state matters, but it is very good for us to know. At least it will keep both men and their political parties on their feet. If it so happens, then the people of the state should expect their dividends of democracy.

2 Likes

Re: Ondo 2020: Agboola Ajayi Eyes SDP As PDP Aspirants Reject Automatic Ticket by MaxLStone77(m): 8:00am On Jun 29, 2020
Your headache
Re: Ondo 2020: Agboola Ajayi Eyes SDP As PDP Aspirants Reject Automatic Ticket by Kemimarch16(f): 8:14am On Jun 29, 2020
This man is a betrayer
Re: Ondo 2020: Agboola Ajayi Eyes SDP As PDP Aspirants Reject Automatic Ticket by kobiscompany(m): 8:23am On Jun 29, 2020
This man is very funny, democracy is about contesting, he wants APC to just give him automatic ticket but the party said that have to collect form and contest, he left APC. Going to PDP this party said collect our form and contest with others, this Agboola said no, so want he wants is for partys to give him automatic ticket then during the main election too, INEC should give him automatic winning chaiii.
Re: Ondo 2020: Agboola Ajayi Eyes SDP As PDP Aspirants Reject Automatic Ticket by kobiscompany(m): 8:26am On Jun 29, 2020
This man is very funny, democracy is about contesting, he wants APC to just give him automatic ticket but the party said that have to collect form and contest, he left APC. Going to PDP this party said collect our form and contest with others, this Agboola said no, so want he wants is for partys to give him automatic ticket then during the main election too, INEC should give him automatic winning chaiii.

3 Likes

Re: Ondo 2020: Agboola Ajayi Eyes SDP As PDP Aspirants Reject Automatic Ticket by gawu1: 8:31am On Jun 29, 2020
He has no N6b to pay the tax collectors' party . May be, he can go borrow the money from Nnamdi Kanu and his ipob members and pay them after winning the election.
After all, lpob is an appendix of PDP.
Re: Ondo 2020: Agboola Ajayi Eyes SDP As PDP Aspirants Reject Automatic Ticket by PDSI(m): 8:32am On Jun 29, 2020
This guy might lose it all at the end.
Re: Ondo 2020: Agboola Ajayi Eyes SDP As PDP Aspirants Reject Automatic Ticket by gawu1: 8:33am On Jun 29, 2020
kobiscompany:
If he has N6b it would have been easier for him.
Re: Ondo 2020: Agboola Ajayi Eyes SDP As PDP Aspirants Reject Automatic Ticket by YoungAncient1: 8:35am On Jun 29, 2020
Who gave a deputy governor that is disposable that much power to even lobby for automatic ticket in PDP?
Re: Ondo 2020: Agboola Ajayi Eyes SDP As PDP Aspirants Reject Automatic Ticket by Nobody: 8:40am On Jun 29, 2020
gawu1:
He has no N6b to pay the tax collectors' party . May be, he can go borrow the money from Nnamdi Kanu and his ipob members and pay them after winning the election.
After all, lpob is an appendix of PDP.

Incoherent rant undecided

1 Like

Re: Ondo 2020: Agboola Ajayi Eyes SDP As PDP Aspirants Reject Automatic Ticket by greypencils: 8:42am On Jun 29, 2020
I still don't know any deputy governor who is popular to the electorate. Governor we always know, no one knows or cares about the deputy.

1 Like

Re: Ondo 2020: Agboola Ajayi Eyes SDP As PDP Aspirants Reject Automatic Ticket by gawu1: 8:43am On Jun 29, 2020
azmanaty02:

Incoherent rant undecided
But it pained you. My objective!
Re: Ondo 2020: Agboola Ajayi Eyes SDP As PDP Aspirants Reject Automatic Ticket by Fuckingmallam45(m): 8:55am On Jun 29, 2020
How can a reasonable person believed that he can overthrown Eyitayo Jegede. Someone that lost the last Gubernatorial election to Aketi on account of favourable from then Gov Mimiko, Ondo people were afraid of godfatherism in the State hence they voted for Aketi. Jegede came from Akure the State capital, since the time of pa Olu falae, no Akure born has ever came on board as Governor of Ondo State. Akure people will not leave their son for Ese Odo boy, never grin
Re: Ondo 2020: Agboola Ajayi Eyes SDP As PDP Aspirants Reject Automatic Ticket by jrusky(m): 9:09am On Jun 29, 2020
Mr Agboola you can not get PDP ticket just like that bro. Obaseki is a sitting governor and the key still in his pocket till the election says otherwise not like you a deputy nah bro.

Moreso SDP can take you if they want but there is no way SDP can beat Aketi or PDP in any Southern state not to talk of Ondo state.

Bro stay in PDP and work with the governorship candidate then you can start your governorship aspiration later don't be too overzealous wait for your time.

2 Likes

Re: Ondo 2020: Agboola Ajayi Eyes SDP As PDP Aspirants Reject Automatic Ticket by Bhol28: 9:10am On Jun 29, 2020
Desperado
Re: Ondo 2020: Agboola Ajayi Eyes SDP As PDP Aspirants Reject Automatic Ticket by bigdammyj: 9:18am On Jun 29, 2020
Ondo is not Edo
Re: Ondo 2020: Agboola Ajayi Eyes SDP As PDP Aspirants Reject Automatic Ticket by rapid101(m): 9:43am On Jun 29, 2020
OPPPS:
Party of Tax collectors
we no we re tax collector
wht of APC party of thieves

as for agbola he shud get out of PDP
we don't do business wit pple like him whose ambition might likely spoil tins for us
Re: Ondo 2020: Agboola Ajayi Eyes SDP As PDP Aspirants Reject Automatic Ticket by excel101(m): 9:47am On Jun 29, 2020
Mr Deputy Governor, Keep jumping like frog from one political party to another.
Re: Ondo 2020: Agboola Ajayi Eyes SDP As PDP Aspirants Reject Automatic Ticket by Nobody: 9:51am On Jun 29, 2020
gawu1:

But it pained you. My objective!

Pained your father!
Re: Ondo 2020: Agboola Ajayi Eyes SDP As PDP Aspirants Reject Automatic Ticket by KingEzo: 9:56am On Jun 29, 2020
Lies from the pit of hell.. This is not true, His media aid has refuted the rumour.
Re: Ondo 2020: Agboola Ajayi Eyes SDP As PDP Aspirants Reject Automatic Ticket by almayda: 10:41am On Jun 29, 2020
Do you have 10 billion naira?the answer will determine whether you are accepted or not.

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Python Dance, Crocodile Smile, Not The Solution To Agitations - Ijaw Youths. / "Atiku Is A Control Freak, Returned To His Vomit" - Lauretta Onochie / Fayose Provides Christmas Clothes For 10,000 Ekiti Children

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 23
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.