Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,640 members, 7,801,860 topics. Date: Friday, 19 April 2024 at 02:32 AM

Men Are Really Trying - Family (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / Men Are Really Trying (2092 Views)

Men Are The Cause Of Moral Decadence & Indecency In Our Girls Today / Guys That Are Living With Women Are Really Trying. I Finding It Hard / PATERNITY FRAUD: 30% Of Nigerian Men Are Fathering Children That Aren’t Theirs? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Men Are Really Trying by Nobody: 8:55am On Jun 29, 2020
The topic should have been Real men are really trying

1 Like

Re: Men Are Really Trying by MedicH: 9:15am On Jun 29, 2020
Lucyspa:

Almost everything.

That means ur dad was not up and doing but in a traditional family setting, these are the man's call. You're wrong when u said "most" women do that. These are fundamentally what we mean when we say a man has to be the man of his home but when a man is lost, can't find his way out except maybe just knows how to get women (women love this kind of men then complain later) it's a rare exception.
Re: Men Are Really Trying by Lucyspa: 11:59am On Jun 29, 2020
MedicH:

That means ur dad was not up and doing but in a traditional family setting, these are the man's call. You're wrong when u said "most" women do that. These are fundamentally what we mean when we say a man has to be the man of his home but when a man is lost, can't find his way out except maybe just knows how to get women (women love this kind of men then complain later) it's a rare exception.

Well, all i know is that i NEVER want to encounter or be with someone like my dad. NEVER and by the way, we still practised a traditional family setting cos my mum still did everything including all the CHORES all by her self. Sometimes, i sit and wonder how she did all these and i know that it can never be me. I would have left a long time ago without my children. My mum is so strong and i hope i will finally complete the book am writing about her. The worst that could ever happen to any woman of African descent is bad marriage because they will the ones to pain whatever shit that comes their way. Most Nigerian women are trying. I am really hoping that i get out of this country and find me a white responsible dude i can marry and that my beautiful kids would look up to.

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: Men Are Really Trying by MedicH: 2:13pm On Jun 29, 2020
Lucyspa:

Well, all i know is that i NEVER want to encounter or be with someone like my dad. NEVER and by the way, we still practised a traditional family setting cos my mum still did everything including all the CHORES all by her self. Sometimes, i sit and wonder how she did all these and i know that it can never be me. I would have left a long time ago without my children. My mum is so strong and i hope i will finally complete the book am writing about her. The worst that could ever happen to any woman of African descent is bad marriage because they will the ones to pain whatever shit that comes their way. Most Nigerian women are trying. I am really hoping that i get out of this country and find me a white responsible dude i can marry and that my beautiful kids would look up to.

I can't imagine some men not living up to their expectations. I grew up in an environment where my dad gave his all for all of us and it helped gimme a good headstart for my dreams. He paid my fees in school till 6th year while I took over for the remaining 2 yrs. Now he started building a bigger house for us 4 boys so that when we start getting married we will live there with our wives. I know say na to keep all of us 4 brilliant boys busy and financially prudent till the house is completed and not even to live there.

This is quite different for some ladies I've met. For some their dad left everything and absconded. God bless those women with long life and good health, it's never easy. I even heard a classical case where I just concluded the man was bewitched, I couldn't imagine it. My dad is not very perfect, had his flaws, one or two side chicks from his job as a banker in a top position. In all however he was a solid solid dad that put his family first and I'm proud of him. He's not very much of a talker but everything we expected from him, he automatically made them available. From school, feeding, housing, everything.

Men need to be men and I will always be a man, a shoulder and a pillar
Let angels guide your quest please.

P.S. These 2 sewer rats by name Anuoluwa1234 and Ariza when next u both come here to quote me and insult me or talk trash when I'm talking to another I will make sure you both are banned for a decade. You both need serious help

2 Likes

Re: Men Are Really Trying by Romangalactic(m): 2:31pm On Jun 29, 2020
Lucyspa:

grin
Re: Men Are Really Trying by Lucyspa: 3:15pm On Jun 29, 2020
Romangalactic:

grin

Any problem?
Re: Men Are Really Trying by Nobody: 3:53pm On Jun 29, 2020
You are free to do as you wish, all the best
MedicH:

I can't imagine some men not living up to their expectations. I grew up in an environment where my dad gave his all for all of us and it helped gimme a good headstart for my dreams. He paid my fees in school till 6th year while I took over for the remaining 2 yrs. Now he started building a bigger house for us 4 boys so that when we start getting married we will live there with our wives. I know say na to keep all of us 4 brilliant boys busy and financially prudent till the house is completed and not even to live there.

This is quite different for some ladies I've met. For some their dad left everything and absconded. God bless those women with long life and good health, it's never easy. I even heard a classical case where I just concluded the man was bewitched, I couldn't imagine it. My dad is not very perfect, had his flaws, one or two side chicks from his job as a banker in a top position. In all however he was a solid solid dad that put his family first and I'm proud of him. He's not very much of a talker but everything we expected from him, he automatically made them available. From school, feeding, housing, everything.

Men need to be men and I will always be a man, a shoulder and a pillar
Let angels guide your quest please.

P.S. These 2 sewer rats by name Anuoluwa1234 and Ariza when next u both come here to quote me and insult me or talk trash when I'm talking to another I will make sure you both are banned for a decade. You both need serious help
Re: Men Are Really Trying by Liposure: 4:26pm On Jun 29, 2020
Bola146:
A good wife should be ready to help her husband.
thats my girl
Re: Men Are Really Trying by Liposure: 4:38pm On Jun 29, 2020
So much load on one person. And u have no choice. This is why i laff at so called feminists clamouring 4 equal rights and opportunities. Like seriously, can they shoulder the enormous resonsibilities of a man
Re: Men Are Really Trying by Romangalactic(m): 5:16pm On Jun 29, 2020
Lucyspa:

Any problem?
None at all Lucy
Re: Men Are Really Trying by bukatyne(f): 5:46pm On Jun 29, 2020
Lucyspa:

God will grant your heart desires.

He will help you discern when the right man comes and give you the grace to be a fitting help meet for him.

He will also give the man grace, wisdom and favour needed to be a husband and father indeed to you and the resultant kids.

Amen.

3 Likes

Re: Men Are Really Trying by Lucyspa: 6:32pm On Jun 29, 2020
bukatyne:

God will grant your heart desires.

He will help you discern when the right man comes and give you the grace to be a fitting help meet for him.

He will also give the man grace, wisdom and favour needed to be a husband and father indeed to you and the resultant kids.

Amen.

Thank you so much Aunty bukatyne. This means a lot to me
Re: Men Are Really Trying by merieam16(f): 6:53pm On Jun 29, 2020
Real men in d house, may God bless ur hustle

1 Like

Re: Men Are Really Trying by Nobody: 9:51pm On Jun 29, 2020
how bout this one

1 Share

Re: Men Are Really Trying by frozen70(f): 9:58pm On Jun 29, 2020
emilas1979:
All these On top of One man head!

���������������

1. NEPA don bring bill
2. Buy bread when u are coming
3. Buy Egg when u are coming
4. Gas don finish/kerosene don finish
5. I never do my hair
6a. Generator no gree start
6b. Buy fuel for generator when u are coming
7. Car don get flat tyre, e no gree start
8. School fees don show
9. DStv/GOtv etc don stop to dey show
10. Dem come ask for security money
11. Month don end for Lesson teacher
12. Biscuit and Happy Hour nko?
13. Dem go begin report the children to u as u dey enter
14. If u never build, Landlord /neighbor matter na madooooo
15. Dem go still shook hand for ur pocket pack d small change join..
16. See pikin dey run temperature like say u be doctor...
17a. Buy them credit
17b. Buy them data
18. Not excluding Suya, Cat fish etc on some nights
19. Washing machine,Fridge, pressing iron, fan etc. go stop, another headache..
20. Dem still wan go amusement park o on public holidays
21. How much be the salary sef..

I come go hospital for fever, doctor say I get High BP.
How man no go get High BP..

On top all, you must not disappoint in the inner room..
dem go still give you instruction..
*"honey harder"*

My brothers in the house, let's take it easy......our lives matters.
With or without us, life will continue.
Yahweh bless and be with all men!

And you think some women don't cry in silence

Women are also in this
cooky-jar

Just ask for God's strength to carry on
Re: Men Are Really Trying by cooooooks(m): 10:25pm On Jun 29, 2020
School trips, buy land, buy food.

MedicH:

How many of these did your mother do?
Re: Men Are Really Trying by NNAMDIII(m): 12:03am On Jun 30, 2020
That's why you're a man, nobody forced you to marry
Re: Men Are Really Trying by Alooone: 11:05pm On Jul 08, 2020
Eeeyah! It depends on how supportive and "humane" the wife is.

(1) (2) (Reply)

Should I Borrow My Dad Money?? I’m Tired. Help / He Turns 50 Tomorrow And Is So Sad. / Ladies If Ur Parents Strongly Opposes Ur Wedding To Ur Fiance, Wat Will U Do?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 37
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.