Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,306 members, 7,808,039 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 05:18 AM

Florence Ajimobi: Seyi Makinde Played Politics With My Husband’s Death - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Florence Ajimobi: Seyi Makinde Played Politics With My Husband’s Death (48488 Views)

Fuel Subsidy: We Played Politics With 2012 Occupy Nigeria – Fayemi / Florence Ajimobi And Rauf Olaniyan In Exchange Of Words (video) / Florence Ajimobi: My Husband, Abiola Cheated Twice And I Forgave Him (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Florence Ajimobi: Seyi Makinde Played Politics With My Husband’s Death by BizBayo: 6:11am On Jun 29, 2020
cochexky:
Did she called the attention of the governor when her late husband was ill? Why is she looking for who to blame... I'm suspecting she has interest in the governor because life must continue after some months or year. Sorry Ma.

This your own angle of view na wa ooo grin grin

7 Likes

Re: Florence Ajimobi: Seyi Makinde Played Politics With My Husband’s Death by Teejay13(m): 6:11am On Jun 29, 2020
Rest in peace to the dead!

Ma' your husband is gone, he is gone! there is nothing anyone say or do that will bring him back.

Like a movie, perhaps he has played his own part on earth.
Re: Florence Ajimobi: Seyi Makinde Played Politics With My Husband’s Death by MajorOvakporaye(f): 6:13am On Jun 29, 2020
useless woman! angry

2 Likes

Re: Florence Ajimobi: Seyi Makinde Played Politics With My Husband’s Death by zicoraads: 6:19am On Jun 29, 2020
She's very stupid. I watched the exchange. What kind of useless mentality is that?

Hear her, 'I'm a politician, I don't pick strange numbers.'

So the government that called her, they are not politicians? She expected them to then sit down and start crafting a text message for her.

I can see that the entitlement runs away in the family. This explains why her husband became such a useless governor in his last years.

5 Likes

Re: Florence Ajimobi: Seyi Makinde Played Politics With My Husband’s Death by GENUINEFILMS: 6:20am On Jun 29, 2020
God will be merciful unto us.

GIVE YOUR LIFE TO JESUS TODAY

1 Like

Re: Florence Ajimobi: Seyi Makinde Played Politics With My Husband’s Death by HRMK: 6:21am On Jun 29, 2020
DOES IT MATTER?EVERYONE MUST DIE ONE DAY!IGNORE HIM AND TAKE HEART MADAM!!
Re: Florence Ajimobi: Seyi Makinde Played Politics With My Husband’s Death by Hotguy27: 6:22am On Jun 29, 2020
akins088:
May your generation remain blessed by God. Your comments shows you understand life principles. Makinde need to publicly apologize to Ajumobi's family.
This is death we are talking about here.

C'mon! Can we stop this rubbish?
If there is no respect between us when we are alive, what fake respect or love are we preaching here after death.
It is matter of choice. When Makinde dies they should also ignore the family. Let's forget about the unnecessary sense of entitlement.

5 Likes

Re: Florence Ajimobi: Seyi Makinde Played Politics With My Husband’s Death by Musty112: 6:23am On Jun 29, 2020
As if any of these matter to the departed soul. Yesterday was his first night I the grave, instead of you to be praying, u are here rambling

2 Likes

Re: Florence Ajimobi: Seyi Makinde Played Politics With My Husband’s Death by Hndrrxxx(m): 6:24am On Jun 29, 2020
Wettin Dy do this woman make she calm down jare

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Florence Ajimobi: Seyi Makinde Played Politics With My Husband’s Death by cochexky: 6:25am On Jun 29, 2020
Bro if u know u know.. Her cry would bring the attention of the governor closer and governor may decide to apoint her just to console her and to make peace so from there cheesy Pare after pare Hahahaha. Well that's by the way.

Though I don't have an Atom of sympathy to the Nigerian politicians and from what I read here the Man Ajimobi no try. But
May God have mercy to the dead.

BizBayo:

This your own angle of view na wa ooo grin grin
Re: Florence Ajimobi: Seyi Makinde Played Politics With My Husband’s Death by ntyce(m): 6:26am On Jun 29, 2020
Babacele:
hmmmm ....life , ayefele's wife would be like: " and so?".

That's a lie.

Ayefele did a program on radio yesterday, he explained all that happened as per the demolition.
Ajimobi took blame for what wasn't his fault.
The 2 settled and moved on amicably.
Ajimobi after the incident attended Ayefele's children naming ceremony.
According to Yinka, they both developed a cordial relationship after the incident
Re: Florence Ajimobi: Seyi Makinde Played Politics With My Husband’s Death by Okoeshin: 6:27am On Jun 29, 2020
Sis, pls let us rest and let the dead rest too.
Re: Florence Ajimobi: Seyi Makinde Played Politics With My Husband’s Death by LUGBE: 6:27am On Jun 29, 2020
Your husband would have done worst, attention seeker. Looking for sympathy.

I have regained your voice,i wonder were you have been when things were going wrong when you were the 1stlady.

2 Likes

Re: Florence Ajimobi: Seyi Makinde Played Politics With My Husband’s Death by dodelight(m): 6:27am On Jun 29, 2020
Rilwayne001:

You sounding like a rascal and really unintelligent. He was a former governor of the state, an immediate one at that. The onus is on the current governor to take the whole burial upon itself. The family isn't to be treated like an outcast or just a nobody. Her family served Oyo state for good 8years and even if shorter. Makinde goofed on this and he's starting to appear power drunk, very unlike he was before getting elected. Too bad.
did you read the part where it says they called her but she didn't pick up? while i'm sorry for her loss, i think she's only trying to transfer her aggression on makinde while she's sparing the tinubus of this world that used her sick and now late husband for politics.

6 Likes

Re: Florence Ajimobi: Seyi Makinde Played Politics With My Husband’s Death by ntyce(m): 6:29am On Jun 29, 2020
zicoraads:
She's very stupid. I watched the exchange. What kind of useless mentality is that?

So the government that called her, they are not politicians? She expected them to then sit down and start crafting a text message for her.

I can see that the entitlement runs away in the family. This explains why her husband became such a useless governor in his last years.

The truth is if Seyi Makinde desperately wanted to talk to her, he knows the channel to reach.
She's a woman who's mourning her husband's death.
Her state of mind is the cause.

1 Like

Re: Florence Ajimobi: Seyi Makinde Played Politics With My Husband’s Death by valuedammy(m): 6:31am On Jun 29, 2020
Which one be my own, Nigeria Politicians played politics with millions of Citizens life every blessed day ,so your hubbys own cant freak anyone.
How is her late Hubbys life different from an ordinary Mans own?

2 Likes

Re: Florence Ajimobi: Seyi Makinde Played Politics With My Husband’s Death by rotadeco27: 6:38am On Jun 29, 2020
What goes around has come around and it will certainly go round! Death is inevitable.
Madam , your husband, during his rule as a governor of Oyo state played politics with the lives of many people ,so playing political with is death is no match as he is not even aware of it. You too should share in pains of those that lost their love ones due to actions and inactions of your late husband as a governor.
Many of us ran out of our comfort zone when ur husband made it so uncomfortable! Not even minding being attacked by bokoarahm because death from hunger is much more terrible .
U claimed u don't pick calls from arranged numbers but those people with the strange numbers voted your husband to power.
I pray God will give you and the entire family members the fortitude to bear the loss as he has given others.
RIP Sen Ajimobi

5 Likes

Re: Florence Ajimobi: Seyi Makinde Played Politics With My Husband’s Death by Awoo88: 6:43am On Jun 29, 2020
This woman is talking too much. What does she hope to gain using her husband death politically

3 Likes

Re: Florence Ajimobi: Seyi Makinde Played Politics With My Husband’s Death by coputa(m): 6:45am On Jun 29, 2020
Mrs Ajimobi is right.Makinde,by virtue of his position as the sitting governor of the state,has the responsibility to give his predecessor(late Ajimobi) a beffiting burial,but he failed,because his emotions has been beclouded by hate,to the extent that he did,nt even visit the family to sign the condolence register of his predecessor,this governor took wickedness to another height.To save his face,he should apologise to the former first family,he owe them.
Re: Florence Ajimobi: Seyi Makinde Played Politics With My Husband’s Death by Hardestknock55: 6:46am On Jun 29, 2020
zicoraads:

Nice comment. The soft spoken Deputy Governor said he called her but never picked. She said how would she pick strange number at time of her mourning....Why would you not pick phone calls madam?. At least if you are not sure of the number, at least she could give it to someone to receive the call on her behalf.

I saw so many things in her! May the Lord Almighty forgive her and grant the departed soul eternal rest

2 Likes

Re: Florence Ajimobi: Seyi Makinde Played Politics With My Husband’s Death by Corporate2020: 6:48am On Jun 29, 2020
It is the joy of every human to see his/her enemy die. That's why MFM Church followers pray for fire to consume their enemies and die. Same way I prayed for fire to consume Mr Constituted Authority for refusing to pay LAUTECH staff for several Years and same way the blessed criple Yinka Aiyefele prayed for fire to consume the heartless ex-governor. And God answered the prayers

4 Likes

Re: Florence Ajimobi: Seyi Makinde Played Politics With My Husband’s Death by Nobody: 6:49am On Jun 29, 2020
Rilwayne001:

You sounding like a rascal and really unintelligent. He was a former governor of the state, an immediate one at that. The onus is on the current governor to take the whole burial upon itself. The family isn't to be treated like an outcast or just a nobody. Her family served Oyo state for good 8years and even if shorter. Makinde goofed on this and he's starting to appear power drunk, very unlike he was before getting elected. Too bad.
you that sound responsible he served for good 8 years but was never able to build any good hospital in the state that he had to be flown all the way to Lagos.If you don’t know he’s a nobody that’s why he was treated that way oh well since he’s your master why not dig up the grave and give him a royal burial now ... now listen to your self you bastard son of a creep coming online to call me a rascal over a dead body thunder fire your generation join

9 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Florence Ajimobi: Seyi Makinde Played Politics With My Husband’s Death by Uteghe(m): 6:50am On Jun 29, 2020
BilltheDON:
wink
You inherit idiotness from your parents.
Re: Florence Ajimobi: Seyi Makinde Played Politics With My Husband’s Death by GEEBITE: 6:52am On Jun 29, 2020
It will be arduous to get her mind off that property.It ranks as one of the top three houses in SW excluding Lagos.Interior railings and decor made of pure good costing close to half a billion.The Piano bought for the house alone is about 50K Euros.That can comfortably build a house in a decent part of the city.She should just stop being greedy and console herself with their overseas properties in California, Spain,Lebanon and UK. Ikoyi and banana island too are there as well.This is pure avarice by this aunty.
ajbf:

The corpse of Ajimobi is of Coronavirus.
Moreso, the family was on government payroll, the woman hid the man away from government and neither did she inform the government of the died of her husband.
Emotional blackmailing because of Agodi GRA property is unfair. She will die one day and leaves all these properties

2 Likes

Re: Florence Ajimobi: Seyi Makinde Played Politics With My Husband’s Death by Crenzywilliams(m): 7:00am On Jun 29, 2020
BilltheDON:
wink
What's the cost for a dozen pieces and how do I get them...email me pls.
Re: Florence Ajimobi: Seyi Makinde Played Politics With My Husband’s Death by zoedew: 7:00am On Jun 29, 2020
What did the APC do?
Re: Florence Ajimobi: Seyi Makinde Played Politics With My Husband’s Death by olat86(m): 7:01am On Jun 29, 2020
This is psychology, for her to out burst like that to Mr Seyi, that means there is long history between the two, not a condolence pasay. You can only out burst to your personal person.
Re: Florence Ajimobi: Seyi Makinde Played Politics With My Husband’s Death by Kobicove(m): 7:04am On Jun 29, 2020
Enough of this matter!
Re: Florence Ajimobi: Seyi Makinde Played Politics With My Husband’s Death by peeps4u: 7:04am On Jun 29, 2020
akins088:
May your generation remain blessed by God. Your comments shows you understand life principles. Makinde need to publicly apologize to Ajumobi's family.
This is death we are talking about here.

Apologizing for what exactly?

For not surrendering the state land for his husband burial?

Someone whose state if health was denied till ue died? Didnt the family denied initial rumour of him going unconscious?
Do u want Makinde or governors tI mourn someone that was yet to be announced dead by the family?

Or Makinde should have gone to the hospital to visit his husband?

Same woman they said Makinde called but she didn't pick. How is that Makinde's fault that Florence doesnt pick unknown number?

5 Likes

Re: Florence Ajimobi: Seyi Makinde Played Politics With My Husband’s Death by onome2013: 7:04am On Jun 29, 2020
Florence, is ok . Try to merge the broken fence,by not having issues with anybody now that your husband is late. May his soul rest in perfect peace. Amen

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Can You Identify MKO Abiola And Obasanjo In This Throwback Photo? / OBJ, IBB, Abdulsalami, Gusau, Abdullahi Are Supporting Peter Obi - Sowore / Wike: One More PDP Governor To Defect To APC

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 40
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.