Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,458 members, 7,808,634 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 02:31 PM

Buhari To Inaugurate Ajaokuta-Kano Pipeline Construction On Tuesday - Politics (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Buhari To Inaugurate Ajaokuta-Kano Pipeline Construction On Tuesday (13687 Views)

Alex Otti Inspects Federal Road Construction On Enugu-Aba-Port Harcourt Road / I Haven’t Resigned, CJN Onnoghen Says; To Inaugurate Election Tribunal Members / buhari to inaugurate AB Inbev's largest brewery in west africa (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Buhari To Inaugurate Ajaokuta-Kano Pipeline Construction On Tuesday by Simplyleo: 8:07am On Jun 29, 2020
ejighikemeuwa:
In all these projects, which one are for the eastern Nigeria(BIAFRA land) from the source drain of the nation's money?
Fixed.

Stop using words carelessly. You might end up conveying the exact opposite of your intended message as you just did in this post.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Buhari To Inaugurate Ajaokuta-Kano Pipeline Construction On Tuesday by Golan007: 8:10am On Jun 29, 2020
[s]
mamaafrik:
why is government not decentralizing Northernization of NNPC structure,CBN,Nigerian Military,Who becomes the FCT minister and etc.
North only use any gimmick that suite them to achieve whatever they want.
Why is the government mining the Gold,columbite,Tin found in the North,why is it mined by private people abd the emirs and politicians the one collecting the returns instead of the royalties being paid to the government??

I blame the foolish Jonathan and Obasanjo who had power but forgot their people down south.

I blame whole south for them be politically naive not to unite against the North and usurp power and restructure the country.
All southerner governs need to encourage PVC collection indirectly or directly.
Start educating our populace.

Any Southerner that can't restructure this country should not be voted for.
[/s]

Rubbish.

You don't blame them for looting the funds budgeted but cry that those from the north are actually implementing the very same budget.

You lots are hypocrites and bigots of the highest order.

1 Like

Re: Buhari To Inaugurate Ajaokuta-Kano Pipeline Construction On Tuesday by Cherez: 8:10am On Jun 29, 2020
Golan007:

Why should more money be spent on the recalcitrant citizens than for those who supported the unification and war effort?

What have you done to enjoy equality apart from oppose everything proposed and voted for those who deprived you the most?

Okoro, we know how you think.

In fact, you deserve to be marginalised.

Lol
So why spend on NE?
Marginalisation has been a blessing in disguise to the East
I see where you're coming from "voted for those who deprived you the most?"
I just hope you survive the current political game
Re: Buhari To Inaugurate Ajaokuta-Kano Pipeline Construction On Tuesday by Golan007: 8:12am On Jun 29, 2020
Cherez:

Lol
So why spend on NE?
Marginalisation has been a blessing in disguise to the East
I see where you're coming from "voted for those who deprived you the most?"
I just hope you survive the current political game

Not only am I surviving, I'm thriving.

Stay in your kpako 2 by 4 and be castigating everything government does out of your primordial envy.
Re: Buhari To Inaugurate Ajaokuta-Kano Pipeline Construction On Tuesday by CoolAmbience(m): 8:15am On Jun 29, 2020
ufotty2001:
No single capital project in South south in this administration

There is the New Terminal Project at the Port Harcourt International Airport in Omagwa, Ojirami Dam Water Supply, Ogwashi-Uku Dam Project, Northern Ishan Regional Water Project that serves Ugboha and Uromi, Yenegwe Road Junction-Kolo-Otuoke-Bayelsa Palm, Bonny-Bodo Road, Itakpe-Ajaokuta-Warri Rail Project (that started since the '70s).

Do you want me to name more projects in the South south?

This projects are here in Nigeria, you may check them out after the lockdown. In Sapele, Delta state alone, more than 10 roads have been rehabilitated through the NDDC, including the popular Okpe and New Roads.

Please, let's not sit at a place and make unfounded claims based on hate, ignorance or sheer bigotry. While we expect more, especially in terms of job creation, human capital development, Ease of Doing Business, power supply and security; it would be unfair for us to claim that nothing has been achieved.

Did you know that around 3,500 staff of the Delta Steel Company that was liquidated in 2005 were restored to the Payroll by the Buhari administration? Same with over 9,000 pensioners of the defunct NITEL and ex-Biafran security operatives...I could go on and on....

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Buhari To Inaugurate Ajaokuta-Kano Pipeline Construction On Tuesday by Golan007: 8:23am On Jun 29, 2020
CoolAmbience:

There is the New Terminal Project at the Port Harcourt International Airport in Omagwa, Ojirami Dam Water Supply, Ogwashi-Uku Dam Project, Northern Ishan Regional Water Project that serves Ugboha and Uromi, Yenegwe Road Junction-Kolo-Otuoke-Bayelsa Palm, Bonny-Bodo Road, Itakpe-Ajaokuta-Warri Rail Project (that started since the '70s).

This projects are here in Nigeria, you may check them out after the lockdown. In Sapele, Delta state alone, more than 10 roads have rehabilitated, including the popular Okpe and New Roads.

Please, let's not sit at a place and make unfounded claims based on hate, ignorance or sheer bigotry. While we expect more, especially in terms of job creation, human capital development, Ease of Doing Business, power supply and security; it would be unfair for us to claim that nothing has been achieved.

Did you know that around 3,500 staff of the Delta Steel Company that was liquidated in 2005 were restored to the Payroll by the Buhari administration? Same with over 9,000 pensioners of the defunct NITEL and ex-Biafran security operatives...I could go on and on....

Sometimes you don't need to produce facts and figures for mad people.

When they display madness you too should employ some mad manners to focus them.
Re: Buhari To Inaugurate Ajaokuta-Kano Pipeline Construction On Tuesday by wink2015(m): 8:24am On Jun 29, 2020
ejighikemeuwa:
In all these projects, which one are for the eastern Nigeria(BIAFRA land) from the source of the nation's money?

Also, which one are for the Niger delta region ( south south geopolitical zone )

1 Like

Re: Buhari To Inaugurate Ajaokuta-Kano Pipeline Construction On Tuesday by Cherez: 8:45am On Jun 29, 2020
Golan007:

Not only am I surviving, I'm thriving.

Stay in your kpako 2 by 4 and be castigating everything government does out of your primordial envy.
Envy?
Bros I'm living life larger
Continue with your warped mindset
The only people I pity I .all these are the poor which exist in all factions and I hope you don't belong there
Re: Buhari To Inaugurate Ajaokuta-Kano Pipeline Construction On Tuesday by Ezmans: 8:46am On Jun 29, 2020
JosEast:
good
deceieving continue
Re: Buhari To Inaugurate Ajaokuta-Kano Pipeline Construction On Tuesday by masterP042(m): 8:50am On Jun 29, 2020
winterfell007:

Take this advice from me as a fellow igbo brother. Biafra is unachievable. The project died effectively in 1974. Forget the noise that Nnamdi Kanu is making, it's just pure propaganda.
We better off renegotiating our relevance politically, since it's obvious we have lost it.
Nigeria is not working bro. Even if we have an igbo president it won't work. Nigeria is too complex, Europe had to disintegrate into many nations. Nigeria is comprised of at least 5 nations. Nigeria wasn't created to function well, it's the handiwork of European imperialists. We must not continue their agenda. The earlier u see Nigeria from this point the better.
Biafra will not only benefit igbos, it will benefit everyone, cos it will now be everyone for themselves, and they'll happily love and build their land. Tribalism, Nepotism, religious differences won't allow us work together.. We are too different to be one country, that's a fact, and bloods have already been shed, so there can never be true peace and forgiveness. The earlier we separate and go our way the better for us all

1 Like

Re: Buhari To Inaugurate Ajaokuta-Kano Pipeline Construction On Tuesday by Golan007: 8:52am On Jun 29, 2020
Cherez:

Envy?
Bros I'm living life larger
Continue with your warped mindset
The only people I pity I .all these are the poor which exist in all factions and I hope you don't belong there

Mr. Ipob, you all are always doing well until the latest video on your ramshackle is released.
Re: Buhari To Inaugurate Ajaokuta-Kano Pipeline Construction On Tuesday by Golan007: 8:53am On Jun 29, 2020
[s]
masterP042:

Nigeria is not working bro. Even if we have an igbo president it won't work. Nigeria is too complex, Europe had to disintegrate into many nations. Nigeria is comprised of at least 5 nations. Nigeria wasn't created to function well, it's the handiwork of European imperialists. We must not continue their agenda. The earlier u see Nigeria from this point the better.
Biafra will not only benefit igbos, it will benefit everyone, cos it will now be everyone for themselves, and they'll happily love and build their land. Tribalism, Nepotism, religious differences won't allow us work together.. We are too different to be one country, that's a fact, and bloods have already been shed, so there can never be true peace and forgiveness. The earlier we separate and go our way the better for us all
[/s]

It hasn't been working since 2015 but before then, it was Uhuru for you.

If by chance Peter Obi (Heavens forbid) becomes VP, Nigeria would be working again.

Hypocrite.
Re: Buhari To Inaugurate Ajaokuta-Kano Pipeline Construction On Tuesday by truthstands01: 9:18am On Jun 29, 2020
A government with no economic acumen...only a sense of destroying the nation. Why on earth will a government spend $2.5billion to construct a pipeline for some megawatts of electricity when half of that amount can generate double of such electricity with solar power? There's more than enough sunlight wasting in the north. Did they consider the resources it will take to protect those hundreds of kilometer of pipeline from possible vandals? They are only interested in their northern agenda with no single sense. May God save Nigeria.

1 Like

Re: Buhari To Inaugurate Ajaokuta-Kano Pipeline Construction On Tuesday by ufotty2001: 9:20am On Jun 29, 2020
CoolAmbience:

This projects are here in Nigeria, you may check them out after the lockdown. In Sapele, Delta state alone, more than 10 roads have rehabilitated, including the popular Okpe and New Roads.

Is that a capital project... Can u compare these project with what we have in South West and Northerners region. Stop listing Kobo Kobo project here
Re: Buhari To Inaugurate Ajaokuta-Kano Pipeline Construction On Tuesday by sleemomymy: 9:22am On Jun 29, 2020
planet4:

Who told you the bridge will be completed? A project of deceit. Tufiakwa
YOU PEOPLE WILL NEVER STOP MAKING ME LAUGH grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin.
BEFORE NOW IT WAS AUDIO PROJECT (I.e second Niger bridge).
NOW IT WILL NOT BE COMPLETED.
THE QUESTION IS THAT WHEN THAT PROJECT IS COMPLETED, COMMISSION AND BEING USED BY YOU. WHAT WILL YOU SAY... shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Buhari To Inaugurate Ajaokuta-Kano Pipeline Construction On Tuesday by Fariq: 9:52am On Jun 29, 2020
ufotty2001:

Is that a capital project... Can u compare these project with what we have in South West and Northerners region. Stop listing Kobo Kobo project here

Lagos Ibadan railway

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Buhari To Inaugurate Ajaokuta-Kano Pipeline Construction On Tuesday by Exclusive101: 9:55am On Jun 29, 2020
I do not think I know for a fact.
Tell you igbo NL warrior to search n post revenue generated internally state by state, add them up region by region to see the liar your foolish Igbo counterpart was selling to likely fools like you.

Igbo region is the most wretched region in Nigeria after boko haram ravage NE "a war ravage zonec". If not for the war I can bet the NE will be doing beta n Igboland will be the most wretched, yet thw fool claimed your region is where Nigeria sourced it wealth.

Cherez:
ppl
So you think same foreigners are daft?
SE more wretched than BH ravaged zone?
I understand you woke up high
Can we look up the revenue generated for the national coffers?
Atleast oil make up makes up over 70% and Imo & Abia contributes atleast 15% of this so how come you say they contribute nothing
I don't even have issues if PMB wants to move everything up North or even the billions spent in oil exploration since he came in 2015
So even the guy you quoted makes no sense to me as well

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Buhari To Inaugurate Ajaokuta-Kano Pipeline Construction On Tuesday by NaijadrivaCars: 10:10am On Jun 29, 2020
post=91184018:
God bless our darling Daddy
How does this pipeline benefit you that is from South South
Re: Buhari To Inaugurate Ajaokuta-Kano Pipeline Construction On Tuesday by dedarks(m): 10:12am On Jun 29, 2020
Na so dey talk Mambila hydropower dam.
Na audio project
Re: Buhari To Inaugurate Ajaokuta-Kano Pipeline Construction On Tuesday by Okoroawusa: 10:21am On Jun 29, 2020
Baba keep up the good work. We are solidly behind you.

Buhari is laying the foundation for the Nigeria of our dreams

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Buhari To Inaugurate Ajaokuta-Kano Pipeline Construction On Tuesday by alobright17(m): 10:43am On Jun 29, 2020
ejighikemeuwa:
In all these projects, which one are for the eastern Nigeria(BIAFRA land) from the source of the nation's money?
Ask Goodluck Jonathan that question , better still mention the project he started and completed in the East where he was massively voted for .

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Buhari To Inaugurate Ajaokuta-Kano Pipeline Construction On Tuesday by CoolAmbience(m): 10:56am On Jun 29, 2020
ufotty2001:

Oga, stop sounding ill-informed please.

How many projects in the country today are more capital intensive and strategic than the Itakpe-Ajaokuta-Warri Rail Project and the Bonny-Bodo Road Projects?

4 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Buhari To Inaugurate Ajaokuta-Kano Pipeline Construction On Tuesday by Bighead9: 11:40am On Jun 29, 2020
ThatFairGuy:

Bighead9 I guess

Buhari is working, all we Igbo's are proud of him. grin

God bless Mazi Buhari.

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Buhari To Inaugurate Ajaokuta-Kano Pipeline Construction On Tuesday by Juchii(m): 1:06pm On Jun 29, 2020
janedonez:
I hope ajaokuta will spring back to life to boost the country's economy

They are not serious with that ajokuta steel company if not how much is still needed? They keep promising us the revival every year but up till now nothing has gone up there
Re: Buhari To Inaugurate Ajaokuta-Kano Pipeline Construction On Tuesday by Juchii(m): 1:10pm On Jun 29, 2020
post=91184026:

BRB TO your matter.....

Our paddy Bighead,
Abeg come nack am with all those our darling Daddy pinshure for our area for East.

#PepperDemWailingEyes.

No good news ever in this life make them happy lailai!
Negative energy everywhere.
Shiooor!

But any information on that ajokuta steel company, because every year, they keep promising us the revival and up till today, nothing to show. What is the exact problem with that company? Becausei don't believe it is the lack of funds.
Re: Buhari To Inaugurate Ajaokuta-Kano Pipeline Construction On Tuesday by Juchii(m): 1:46pm On Jun 29, 2020
jidamsel43:
Second Niger Bridge

When you kinsman was there, he couldn't do it. Thanks to Buhari for that gigantic project.

Any other questions?

That second niger bridge is a good project but southeast deserve more. Second Niger bridge cost 200b. But that rail project from Lagos to ibadan only is almost 600b, that is three times. Let not talk about Lagos - ibadan road.
If it is only that second Niger bridge with a toll gate that you want a whole southeast to boast of, then that is unfair.
We need a rail line passing through that River Niger to lagos.
Re: Buhari To Inaugurate Ajaokuta-Kano Pipeline Construction On Tuesday by Juchii(m): 1:47pm On Jun 29, 2020
post=91184095:

GOD BLESS YOU AND YOURS!

That is unfair
Re: Buhari To Inaugurate Ajaokuta-Kano Pipeline Construction On Tuesday by Cherez: 1:52pm On Jun 29, 2020
Exclusive101:
I do not think I know for a fact.
Tell you igbo NL warrior to search n post revenue generated internally state by state, add them up region by region to see the liar your foolish Igbo counterpart was selling to likely fools like you.

Igbo region is the most wretched region in Nigeria after boko haram ravage NE "a war ravage zonec". If not for the war I can bet the NE will be doing beta n Igboland will be the most wretched, yet thw fool claimed your region is where Nigeria sourced it wealth.

Bros in context, what you should search isn't absolute values of internally generated values for contribution to the state coffers.
The NGA govt owns ventures they make monies from rather than directly from state govt's
As per contribution to the national coffers what you should check is not state generated revenues
Think before you speak
Re: Buhari To Inaugurate Ajaokuta-Kano Pipeline Construction On Tuesday by Cherez: 1:54pm On Jun 29, 2020
Golan007:

Mr. Ipob, you all are always doing well until the latest video on your ramshackle is released.

Please show me the latest video of the ramshackle
Guy compare a region which lost over 70% of it's intellectual and labour force pre & during the war
And then rose this much to be comparable to you without a single assistance from the FG?
Bros the SE has a lot to be proud of
So deal with it
Re: Buhari To Inaugurate Ajaokuta-Kano Pipeline Construction On Tuesday by XANDERBOY85: 2:02pm On Jun 29, 2020
masterP042:

Dude you’re responding to is either not Igbo or he’s a grade 1 efulefu!

How can any true Igbo see the way we’re being cheated while that bigoted demon Buhari takes everything to the core north, yet still be championing ‘one Nigeria’?

1 Like

Re: Buhari To Inaugurate Ajaokuta-Kano Pipeline Construction On Tuesday by Fariq: 2:05pm On Jun 29, 2020
Juchii:

That second niger bridge is a good project but southeast deserve more. Second Niger bridge cost 200b. But that rail project from Lagos to ibadan only is almost 600b, that is three times. Let not talk about Lagos - ibadan road.
If it is only that second Niger bridge with a toll gate that you want a whole southeast to boast of, then that is unfair.
We need a rail line passing through that River Niger to lagos.

And Nigeria is not all about south. Northeast, Northwest need something too.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Buhari To Inaugurate Ajaokuta-Kano Pipeline Construction On Tuesday by Golan007: 2:09pm On Jun 29, 2020
Cherez:

Please show me the latest video of the ramshackle
Guy compare a region which lost over 70% of it's intellectual and labour force pre & during the war
And then rose this much to be comparable to you without a single assistance from the FG?
Bros the SE has a lot to be proud of
So deal with it

That shithole is nothing to be proud of.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Martins Okechukwu "J Martins" Withdraws from House Of Reps Race / FG Declares October 2nd As Public Holiday / Lawyers Demand That Governor Suntai Steps-down

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 59
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.