Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,143,383 members, 7,781,089 topics. Date: Friday, 29 March 2024 at 08:41 AM

12v Air Conditioner For Van - Autos - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Autos / 12v Air Conditioner For Van (399 Views)

Battery Friendly 12V Air Conditioner | Guchen DC-10E / 12v Air Conditioner For Van / 12v Air-conditioning (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

12v Air Conditioner For Van by guchen1992(f): 3:12am On Jun 29, 2020
Air Conditioner Case:
Installation of GUCHEN Ecooler 2400 air conditioner for Van at South America,
Roof top 12v/24v battery powered AC Unit for van/truck, watching its video here:
https://www.guchen.com
Guchen Ecooler 3200/2400 Truck air conditioners keep your cab cool while you are on the road

Ecooler 2400 is designed to operate seamlessly in conjunction with your vehicle. It is a High Quality 12V truck cabin Air Conditioner with Competitive Price. Interested? Mail all your needs to me: info@guchen.com or ec@guchen.com

DC powered 12v rooftop air conditioner. This 12 volt no-idle air conditioning system works to keep operators cool. Many trucks these days already have drivers installed, and if not, there's a wide range of inexpensive models available that are suitable for powering small air conditioners.

New Guchen Industry “Ecooler” System Brings No-Idle air conditioner To Trucks Cab. Guchen Bus Air Conditioner– The leading developer of 12v air conditioner for van has introduced a new version of the popular Truck AC system to fit into a wide range of trucks and delivery vans.

This post will focus on small air conditioning systems that are suitable for sleeping cabins or for truck sleeper cab. The Guchen truck sleeper A/C comfort system is a unique no-idle 12V system that can be charged while driving. This system is powered by a smart auxiliary battery to provide energy to either the full-electric A/C unit or the inverter.

With a small unit, the DC current draw is low enough that they can usually be powered by an engine alternator whenever the engine is running, as well as from the batteries when required. Of course, any sized air conditioner can be powered by batteries through an inverter, it is just a matter of practicality.
Re: 12v Air Conditioner For Van by WeNoGoDie(m): 6:19am On Jun 29, 2020
Unfortunately you didn't mention the price range.
Re: 12v Air Conditioner For Van by heathknox: 2:15pm On Sep 18, 2021
Thank you for sharing this video! I studied some skills from an aircon service, and I installed the air conditioning in my van. Installation is relatively simple. Anyone doing a van conversion must get comfortable cutting large holes into a charming van. This AC unit is quite heavy (about 90 pounds), so I wanted to provide extra rigidity to the metal van roof. In my case, the unit is installed just behind the cab area. So, anyone who has the right tools and skills can install the ac. Have a nice day! Because nowadays having an air conditioning is life-saving.

(1) (Reply)

Range Rover Evoque 2012 - Barely Used 8.5M / A Clean Registered Rx350 Lexus Jeep 2010 Upgraded To 2015. / SOLD!Direct Belgium Mercedes-benz GLK350 2010/11

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.