Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,362 members, 7,808,261 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 09:32 AM

Help Me With A Phone I Can Get For A 70k Budget. - Phones - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Phones / Help Me With A Phone I Can Get For A 70k Budget. (1403 Views)

Which Android Phone Is Okay For 70k Budget? / Please Suggest A ₦70k Phone With Good Camera And Battery / What's The Best Phone I Can Get With 70k Budget? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Help Me With A Phone I Can Get For A 70k Budget. by kayojosephy(m): 4:34am On Jun 29, 2020
I was at 3CHub last week for a phone of 50k budget but I ended up not getting one due to the price and not too many phones on their display store.. I would like to know which phone I can get for 70k budget with great specs and about 3GBRAM...
Phones ranging from brands like Huawei, Xiaomi and Redmi.. Tecno and Infinix will also be considered if the specs are very much okay.
Physical stores where I can get them can also be an added info for me...
Re: Help Me With A Phone I Can Get For A 70k Budget. by colorsofrainbow: 11:57am On Jun 29, 2020
kayojosephy:
I was at 3CHub last week for a phone of 50k budget but I ended up not getting one due to the price and not too many phones on their display store.. I would like to know which phone I can get for 70k budget with great specs and about 3GBRAM...
Phones ranging from brands like Huawei, Xiaomi and Redmi.. Tecno and Infinix will also be considered if the specs are very much okay.
for ever considering infinix & Tecno,I have nothing else to tell u.

5 Likes

Re: Help Me With A Phone I Can Get For A 70k Budget. by IAMVevah(f): 12:29pm On Jun 29, 2020
I have a Tecno camon 15 for saleThere is a camon 15
6"6inches
4gb RAM
64gb inbuilt memory
5000mAH
4G
48mp camera
Color: gold
Status;new but not in it's casing and no charger,

Price is N68000
kayojosephy:
Re: Help Me With A Phone I Can Get For A 70k Budget. by Nobody: 12:40pm On Jun 29, 2020
IAMVevah:
6"6inches
4gb RAM
64gb inbuilt memory
5000mAH
4G
48mp camera

Price is N68000

you forgot to mention the processor

3 Likes

Re: Help Me With A Phone I Can Get For A 70k Budget. by Earlystar698(m): 1:12pm On Jun 29, 2020
kayojosephy:
na lie, you are not buying any phone grin grin grin
Re: Help Me With A Phone I Can Get For A 70k Budget. by IAMVevah(f): 2:35pm On Jun 29, 2020
elvischukie:

you forgot to mention the processor
Octa core, 2 GHz, Cortex A53 processor
Re: Help Me With A Phone I Can Get For A 70k Budget. by DarkJeddi(m): 2:41pm On Jun 29, 2020
IAMVevah:
Na the name of the Processor be that? grin

Tecno and their Scam..

Them dey shame to call the name.. shocked

5 Likes

Re: Help Me With A Phone I Can Get For A 70k Budget. by DarkJeddi(m): 3:28pm On Jun 29, 2020
kayojosephy:
Go for Redmi Note 8.
Forget all these Tecno and Infinix..
You can check out the Xiaomi thread store below for deals that will add suit you..
https://www.nairaland.com/3880817/xiaomi-thread-store
Re: Help Me With A Phone I Can Get For A 70k Budget. by sunshineV(f): 4:05pm On Jun 29, 2020
IAMVevah:

which kain processor name be Octa core

4 Likes

Re: Help Me With A Phone I Can Get For A 70k Budget. by sunshineV(f): 4:06pm On Jun 29, 2020
IAMVevah:
6"6inches
4gb RAM
64gb inbuilt memory
5000mAH
4G
48mp camera

Price is N68000

kukuma say 70k
Re: Help Me With A Phone I Can Get For A 70k Budget. by TheM0nster: 4:09pm On Jun 29, 2020
[s]
sunshineV:

kukuma say 70k
[/s]
Re: Help Me With A Phone I Can Get For A 70k Budget. by TheM0nster: 4:10pm On Jun 29, 2020
[s]
sunshineV:

which kain processor name be Octa core
[/s]
Re: Help Me With A Phone I Can Get For A 70k Budget. by skywalker240(m): 5:22pm On Jun 29, 2020
IAMVevah:
Thats the name of the Chip right?

NAIRALANDERS, Now you all can see why we say majority of tecno and infinix user's are TECH-ILLITERATES grin

4 Likes

Re: Help Me With A Phone I Can Get For A 70k Budget. by benedum(m): 5:39pm On Jun 29, 2020
Samsung A30S
Re: Help Me With A Phone I Can Get For A 70k Budget. by Nobody: 9:56pm On Jun 29, 2020
IAMVevah:

yet to see the soc cheesy
Re: Help Me With A Phone I Can Get For A 70k Budget. by mictennyson(m): 4:53am On Jun 30, 2020
Tecno pouviour 2 pro for sell
3gb ram and 32gb internal memory,
with 5000mh battery long lasting.
camera 13mp @front and 13mp @back
It has OTG (you can use it to charge other phones)
As neat as new, no faulty at all
price #35,000
07084845401 WhatsApp or call
Location @Lagos state

kayojosephy:
Re: Help Me With A Phone I Can Get For A 70k Budget. by kayojosephy(m): 8:11am On Jun 30, 2020
colorsofrainbow:
for ever considering infinix & Tecno,I have nothing else to tell u.
Not my fault bro, hardly use my phone sef cos of work and I just want one that will just be okay.. I am typing from a tecno spark k7 which I have been using for 3 years now... I don't play game, just browse and watch tutorials with documentaries on YouTube in my spare time...
Re: Help Me With A Phone I Can Get For A 70k Budget. by kayojosephy(m): 8:12am On Jun 30, 2020
mictennyson:
Tecno pouviour 2 pro for sell
3gb ram and 32gb internal memory,
with 5000mh battery long lasting.
camera 13mp @front and 13mp @back
It has OTG (you can use it to charge other phones)
As neat as new, no faulty at all
price #35,000
07084845401 WhatsApp or call
Location @Lagos state

I would prefer to get it brand new cos of stories that touch, I can easily do a return and fault fixed if any...
Re: Help Me With A Phone I Can Get For A 70k Budget. by mictennyson(m): 9:40am On Jun 30, 2020
kayojosephy:

I would prefer to get it brand new cos of stories that touch, I can easily do a return and fault fixed if any...

It your choice, enjoy.
Re: Help Me With A Phone I Can Get For A 70k Budget. by yeman1(m): 1:38pm On Jun 30, 2020
What do you think of iPhone 6 sef? UK used or used one ? I was wondering if I can use the phone for 3 yrs or more or I should I buy new android phone cos my budget is 45k
Re: Help Me With A Phone I Can Get For A 70k Budget. by XiaomiFanBoy: 1:45pm On Jun 30, 2020
kayojosephy:

Indians have thrown Xiaomi out of their market

Be cautious of the substandard devices that will be imported into Nigeria within weeks
Re: Help Me With A Phone I Can Get For A 70k Budget. by selfdefence: 4:39pm On Jun 30, 2020
kayojosephy:
you could check out the camon 15, its about 65k so you get to even keep some change
Re: Help Me With A Phone I Can Get For A 70k Budget. by selfdefence: 4:40pm On Jun 30, 2020
DarkJeddi:
Go for Redmi Note 8.
Forget all these Tecno and Infinix..
You can check out the Xiaomi thread store below for deals that will add suit you..
https://www.nairaland.com/3880817/xiaomi-thread-store
but TECNO and Infinix have fantastic phones too
Re: Help Me With A Phone I Can Get For A 70k Budget. by DarkJeddi(m): 4:43pm On Jun 30, 2020
selfdefence:
but TECNO and Infinix have fantastic phone too
Which Tecno or Infinix phone is better than the Redmi Note 8 at that price? shocked
Re: Help Me With A Phone I Can Get For A 70k Budget. by Bestchild: 11:07pm On Jul 01, 2020
TECNO camon15
4gb ram
64gb rom
5000mah battery

Re: Help Me With A Phone I Can Get For A 70k Budget. by skywalker240(m): 3:30am On Jul 02, 2020
DarkJeddi:
Which Tecno or Infinix phone is better than the Redmi Note 8 at that price? shocked
Let's make a bet

He will never reply you grin
Re: Help Me With A Phone I Can Get For A 70k Budget. by skywalker240(m): 3:32am On Jul 02, 2020
Bestchild:
TECNO camon15
4gb ram
64gb rom
5000mah battery

Re: Help Me With A Phone I Can Get For A 70k Budget. by skywalker240(m): 3:34am On Jul 02, 2020
selfdefence:
you could check out the camon 15, its about 65k so you get to even keep some change
Na the change de enter your throat

Re: Help Me With A Phone I Can Get For A 70k Budget. by skywalker240(m): 3:36am On Jul 02, 2020
selfdefence:
but TECNO and Infinix have fantastic phones too
You have started abusing the word "FANTASTIC" angry

Re: Help Me With A Phone I Can Get For A 70k Budget. by Chubbyface: 3:25pm On Jul 02, 2020
Camon15.
You can check slot or any TECNO store near you
Re: Help Me With A Phone I Can Get For A 70k Budget. by timmyblast(m): 3:36pm On Jul 02, 2020
Infinix s5 lite 32g 3g ram (#35000)
Huawei y6 prime 2019 (#30000)

Interested?

(1) (Reply)

My Note 8i Stops Charging At 65% / How To Get 500mb For N100 Via Http Injector / How Can I Track My Partner's Phone Without Them Knowing

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 39
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.