Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,846 members, 7,802,702 topics. Date: Friday, 19 April 2024 at 07:20 PM

See Chat Between My Husband Who Is An Associate Pastor And Female Church Member - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / See Chat Between My Husband Who Is An Associate Pastor And Female Church Member (12575 Views)

Why Girls Hardly Delete A Guy's Number (see Chat) / Dirty Whatsapp Chat Between Married Man And Lady Leaks Online (images) / Bride Dances For Her Husband Who Uses Crutches On Their Wedding Day (photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

See Chat Between My Husband Who Is An Associate Pastor And Female Church Member by PerfectJUSTICE: 4:38am On Jun 29, 2020
Being a pastor does not mean someone will be totally perfect. A married woman as cried out for help on social media (facebook) for help.

She said her husband is an associate pastor and still making love to church member (another married woman).

She wrote : "Good afternoon ma, I urgently need the group advise, my husband is an assistant pastor in church, he councel married men and women, in fact everyone knows him in the church that that's his areas of concentration. I don't usually check his phone but last night he came home late and went straight to the bathroom and I pick up his phone and went to his WhatsApp, I have never had anything to suspect him that's he's cheating because he's a good husband and father, seeing this I couldn't breath, I haven't confronted him because i don't even know where to start from, a respectable man?does this message means he's sleeping with this lady that she has even aborted a pregnancy for him or what. Am I not getting it right mummy Fegor, please I need help to interpret this message for me, the woman he is chatting with is our woman leader in church. Thanks I will be in the comments section. Remember my husband is an assistant pastor. He's 49 yrs old and I am 40yrs old."

See her post below :

1 Like 2 Shares

Re: See Chat Between My Husband Who Is An Associate Pastor And Female Church Member by Nobody: 4:43am On Jun 29, 2020
hmm another one

4 Likes

Re: See Chat Between My Husband Who Is An Associate Pastor And Female Church Member by otipoju(m): 4:52am On Jun 29, 2020
Daddy and daughter. Helping each other to clear congested pipes.

76 Likes 2 Shares

Re: See Chat Between My Husband Who Is An Associate Pastor And Female Church Member by yanabasee1(m): 4:59am On Jun 29, 2020
This is fake......

You can never sleep with a Nigerian woman and still hold down your respect before then.....

They'll never respect you anymore......

114 Likes 5 Shares

Re: See Chat Between My Husband Who Is An Associate Pastor And Female Church Member by PerfectJUSTICE: 5:02am On Jun 29, 2020
yanabasee1:
This is fake......

You can never sleep with a Nigerian woman and still hold down your respect before then.....

Are you talking from experience or just talking?

18 Likes 1 Share

Re: See Chat Between My Husband Who Is An Associate Pastor And Female Church Member by Oluromantic: 5:08am On Jun 29, 2020
yanabasee1:
This is fake......

The threshold of disrespect varies for different girls depending on how the relationship started and how far they've gone together. In this case, they don't seem to have gone far enough yet. This particular girl will still disrespect him later on, it's just loading up for the right time. The farther they go, the thinner the respect. It's only one abortion we read and the sex takes place in her home, not hotel yet. By the time the abortion reaches 3-4 or the husband refused to sleep with her for three months and there's pregnancy, the daddy's denial of the pregnancy will cause kasala

33 Likes 1 Share

Re: See Chat Between My Husband Who Is An Associate Pastor And Female Church Member by OsuIgboIpob: 5:18am On Jun 29, 2020
Lies!

Fake chat!

Same e-goat.... See time...

15 Likes

Re: See Chat Between My Husband Who Is An Associate Pastor And Female Church Member by chiommy123(f): 6:06am On Jun 29, 2020
and this one will be dishing out sermon anyhow and twice on Sundays. God punish devil

1 Like

Re: See Chat Between My Husband Who Is An Associate Pastor And Female Church Member by uniqueboi1(m): 6:40am On Jun 29, 2020
These are the fake pastors we are talking about. The ones that called God, because I know God cannot call a devourer like this one. They are many like this. God go dae expose una one after the other. Rubbish.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: See Chat Between My Husband Who Is An Associate Pastor And Female Church Member by dazzlingd(m): 6:44am On Jun 29, 2020
Fake

2 Likes

Re: See Chat Between My Husband Who Is An Associate Pastor And Female Church Member by Nobody: 6:45am On Jun 29, 2020
Wolf in sheep's clothing. They may act like us but they are not among us.

1 Like

Re: See Chat Between My Husband Who Is An Associate Pastor And Female Church Member by Nobody: 6:52am On Jun 29, 2020
May God heal our Land!
Everything and everyone don spoil finish.

1 Like

Re: See Chat Between My Husband Who Is An Associate Pastor And Female Church Member by Nobody: 6:53am On Jun 29, 2020
yanabasee1:
This is fake......

there's a possibility that he has, and since he satisfied her for that reason she will respect him. and besides she's keeping the normal respect so that it won't change in the see in church and people won't notice anything

1 Like

Re: See Chat Between My Husband Who Is An Associate Pastor And Female Church Member by seankafor(m): 7:13am On Jun 29, 2020
Lol, but why is no one blaming the husband for sex starving his wife?

Nature will always feel in the vacuum without caring whose ox is gored cheesy

1 Like 1 Share

Re: See Chat Between My Husband Who Is An Associate Pastor And Female Church Member by Kalashnikov102(m): 7:34am On Jun 29, 2020
Rozz:
hmm another one
In Dj Khalids voicecheesycheesy

1 Like

Re: See Chat Between My Husband Who Is An Associate Pastor And Female Church Member by Sensitivity: 7:38am On Jun 29, 2020
PerfectJUSTICE:

Are you talking from experience or just talking?
Pick one
Re: See Chat Between My Husband Who Is An Associate Pastor And Female Church Member by Kobicove(m): 7:45am On Jun 29, 2020
Nothing new here undecided

1 Like

Re: See Chat Between My Husband Who Is An Associate Pastor And Female Church Member by DesChyko: 8:06am On Jun 29, 2020
Na so undecided

6 Likes

Re: See Chat Between My Husband Who Is An Associate Pastor And Female Church Member by TheSourcerer: 8:21am On Jun 29, 2020
seankafor:
Lol, but why is no one blaming the husband for sex starving his wife?

Nature will always feel in the vacuum without caring whose ox is gored cheesy
quite true
Re: See Chat Between My Husband Who Is An Associate Pastor And Female Church Member by Nobody: 8:40am On Jun 29, 2020
church is a scam.

keep deceiving yourselves church people, keep vandalizing other people's hubby and wife while pretending to be spiritual. one day monkey go enter market, he no go fit return!

2 Likes

Re: See Chat Between My Husband Who Is An Associate Pastor And Female Church Member by fuwaski(m): 8:46am On Jun 29, 2020
God looking at what is happening in the church, abeg give me the TRUMPET i promise not to blow it grin
Re: See Chat Between My Husband Who Is An Associate Pastor And Female Church Member by phemmyfour: 8:46am On Jun 29, 2020
yanabasee1:
This is fake......

Not in Church settings.... Ki lomode e mo
Re: See Chat Between My Husband Who Is An Associate Pastor And Female Church Member by Damseldammie(f): 9:09am On Jun 29, 2020
By their foot, we shall know them....

Awon gang anointed devil
Re: See Chat Between My Husband Who Is An Associate Pastor And Female Church Member by SweetiliciousD: 9:13am On Jun 29, 2020
#FakeChat

#FearGod

1 Like

Re: See Chat Between My Husband Who Is An Associate Pastor And Female Church Member by Bigprick260: 9:15am On Jun 29, 2020
Set awon endtime pastor �
Re: See Chat Between My Husband Who Is An Associate Pastor And Female Church Member by seanwilliam(m): 9:21am On Jun 29, 2020
Oluromantic:

The threshold of disrespect varies for different girls depending on how the relationship started and how far they've gone together. In this case, they don't seem to have gone far enough yet. This particular girl will still disrespect him later on, it's just loading up for the right time. The farther they go, the thinner the respect. It's only one abortion we read and the sex takes place in her home, not hotel yet. By the time the abortion reaches 3-4 or the husband refused to sleep with her for three months and there's pregnancy, the daddy's denial of the pregnancy will cause kasala
for sex to get to abortion stage, no be small thing my brother.. I dont believe nor deny if the chat is true.. but ladies mostly hold men of God in high esteem... but normally girls dont usually respect you after sex especially if you are the type that begs for sex. but it all depends how you take start the relationship sha..
Re: See Chat Between My Husband Who Is An Associate Pastor And Female Church Member by ednut1(m): 9:46am On Jun 29, 2020
Fake
Re: See Chat Between My Husband Who Is An Associate Pastor And Female Church Member by culf: 9:48am On Jun 29, 2020
what's with the "daddy" "Daughter" name calling thing. how can people in sex relationship, not married be calling themselves daddy and daughter and still be comfortable doing their thing?

so, funny but disheartening.
Re: See Chat Between My Husband Who Is An Associate Pastor And Female Church Member by Edopesin: 9:57am On Jun 29, 2020
doesn't look real

1 Like

Re: See Chat Between My Husband Who Is An Associate Pastor And Female Church Member by CallMeAthena(f): 10:03am On Jun 29, 2020
I saw this story earlier on another site.People said it was fake and i agree.

1 Like

Re: See Chat Between My Husband Who Is An Associate Pastor And Female Church Member by Goodcare(m): 10:04am On Jun 29, 2020
Please sir @seun this should not be at front page

Thanks
Re: See Chat Between My Husband Who Is An Associate Pastor And Female Church Member by BlowYourMind: 10:08am On Jun 29, 2020
ohh it looks shabbily made up

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

6 Ways To Make Her Feel Better While She's On Her Period. / 4 Tips In Deflowering A Girl- Thatyorubadude / Should I Hit On This Married Lady

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 32
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.