Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,013 members, 7,806,948 topics. Date: Wednesday, 24 April 2024 at 07:39 AM

UNIBEN Final Year Student, Freedom, Dies (Disturbing Photos)) - Education (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / UNIBEN Final Year Student, Freedom, Dies (Disturbing Photos)) (67562 Views)

UNIBEN Final-Year Student Drowns In Ekosodin River As Police Arrest 2 Friends / Maria Precious Tunde: UNIBEN Final Year Student Dies In Her Sleep / The Scary Moment Cultists Disrupted Uniben Final Year Students (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: UNIBEN Final Year Student, Freedom, Dies (Disturbing Photos)) by CaseSensitive(m): 9:11am On Jun 29, 2020
Looks like necrotising fasciitis. Stop killing and eating every animals on sight, but no they won't listen. RIP
Re: UNIBEN Final Year Student, Freedom, Dies (Disturbing Photos)) by Fucsheetup(f): 9:12am On Jun 29, 2020
GREATESTPIANIST:
I am talking about spiritual enemies, if you do not understand or agree, do not quite me.......good morning
Lmao.
Re: UNIBEN Final Year Student, Freedom, Dies (Disturbing Photos)) by medinho: 9:15am On Jun 29, 2020
freshkpomo:
A relation just showed this to me. It's her course mate (Class Rep). My greatest fear just happened, cos some time ago I got this feeling that not all students that went home for the lockdown will return and this just happened.

Such a promising young man.

RIP.. May God grant those you left behind the strength to carry on.

Together we can make Nigeria better

Say no to old leaders.

God bless Nigeria.

RIP to the dead

If this young man was in a country that work he could have had a chance to survive.
ENOUGH OF THIS MONOPOLY OF LEADERSHIP BY AGED MEN SWAPPING FROM ONE PARTY TO ANOTHER. WE THE YOUTH CAN COMETOGETHER AND MAKE NIGERIA GREAT AGAIN.
YES WE CAN

ENOUGH IS ENOUGH

1 Like

Re: UNIBEN Final Year Student, Freedom, Dies (Disturbing Photos)) by kristo123: 9:15am On Jun 29, 2020
How did this happened... Is this an infection or a skin burn.
Re: UNIBEN Final Year Student, Freedom, Dies (Disturbing Photos)) by Ebenezer202O: 9:26am On Jun 29, 2020
this is my alma matter.
If you want to survive in this school then your relationship with God must be really strong.
Honestly I can't count the number of deaths in a session.
As at now, up to 10 students have died during this pandemic forced vacation.
This school seriously needs deliverance.
Meanwhile it will never be well with Faraday Orunwense
Re: UNIBEN Final Year Student, Freedom, Dies (Disturbing Photos)) by Ferrous(m): 9:27am On Jun 29, 2020
Very scary injury. May his soul rest in the perfect peace of our Lord Jesus Christ
Re: UNIBEN Final Year Student, Freedom, Dies (Disturbing Photos)) by CrazyOptimist: 9:27am On Jun 29, 2020
DEXTROVERT:
OMG
This is both lower limbs Necrotizing fascitis,
He might have died from Pulmonary Embolism.
Rip
May God console the family

Streptococcus pyogenes
The mild form of its infection is the common sore throat.
Re: UNIBEN Final Year Student, Freedom, Dies (Disturbing Photos)) by greall12(m): 9:29am On Jun 29, 2020
Shut up! Jesus PA, it earlier Monday pls. Bye.

VicM6:
The creator does not forgive the dead bro.... He has given us enough time to seek the right path while been alive.
So pls stop all dis creator forgive him nd so..... The question should be Has he ask God for his mercy b4 he died?.
Re: UNIBEN Final Year Student, Freedom, Dies (Disturbing Photos)) by CrazyOptimist: 9:30am On Jun 29, 2020
CaseSensitive:
Looks like necrotising fasciitis. Stop killing and eating every animals on sight, but no they won't listen. RIP
It's not about eating animals, majority of Nigerians have been infected with Strep pyogenes, but most people just have the mild sore throat. The guy must have been exposed to a more virulent strain.
Re: UNIBEN Final Year Student, Freedom, Dies (Disturbing Photos)) by Dagger111(m): 9:31am On Jun 29, 2020
DEXTROVERT:
OMG
Rip

Na the only grammar wey una sabi be that, find Corona Virus cure, una say it's beyond ur knowledge.

1 Like

Re: UNIBEN Final Year Student, Freedom, Dies (Disturbing Photos)) by Austeeenxx: 9:31am On Jun 29, 2020
This looks like something straight out of a Stephen King novel.

Re: UNIBEN Final Year Student, Freedom, Dies (Disturbing Photos)) by Ebenezer202O: 9:31am On Jun 29, 2020
freshkpomo:
A relation just showed this to me. It's her course mate (Class Rep). My greatest fear just happened, cos some time ago I got this feeling that not all students that went home for the lockdown will return and this just happened.

Such a promising young man.

RIP.. May God grant those you left behind the strength to carry on.

Together we can make Nigeria better

Say no to old leaders.

God bless Nigeria.

this is my alma matter, since the students went on vacation since February, more than 10 of this students have died.
it's a sad situation, this school needs deliverance

1 Like

Re: UNIBEN Final Year Student, Freedom, Dies (Disturbing Photos)) by DModeCntStopMe: 9:33am On Jun 29, 2020
KingAzubuike:

Necritizing fascitis, it occurs when a bacteria enters a wound. People with underlying conditions such as diabetes, atherosclerotic vascular disease etc are usually at risk.

Illiterates go say na jazz.

Church people go say na witch or curse.

Cc capslocked.

I pity you if you still don't believe in spirituality.

A lot of deaths aren't natural my dear, most are induced by wicked people, this i can attest to.

Never stop praying, you should have grown wiser with the current events happening all around the world.

1 Like

Re: UNIBEN Final Year Student, Freedom, Dies (Disturbing Photos)) by francanthony(m): 9:36am On Jun 29, 2020
flesh eating bacteria
DEXTROVERT:
OMG
Rip
Re: UNIBEN Final Year Student, Freedom, Dies (Disturbing Photos)) by uuzba(m): 9:40am On Jun 29, 2020
Anuoluwa1234:
And why that statement though, am also into health sciences, but a different field, hvnt heard of that. So why Na wa ho
Well, I said "Na wa O" because when one gets into science and stuff, you take time and patience to study "many" diseases.
When you think you're an expert and all done, one of these rare diseases hits somebody and you will be there thinking, "Ah-ah? This one must be witchcraft. Sheybe I just studied all the disease in this world and i know all their symptoms? What is this one I'm seeing here now?" Then some other scientist guy comes and tells you, "No it's a very rare diseases , difficult to detect, very uncommon but nevertheless, it too follows a scientific process".

You will then ask him, " How many people did you study with this disease before you were able to generalise its characteristics as scientific and not just plain witchcraft".

Na wa O!. Scientist dey try.

1 Like

Re: UNIBEN Final Year Student, Freedom, Dies (Disturbing Photos)) by Karlifate: 9:42am On Jun 29, 2020
Ebenezer202O:
this is my alma matter.
If you want to survive in this school then your relationship with God must be really strong.
Nawa o... But who is Faraday Orunwense?
Re: UNIBEN Final Year Student, Freedom, Dies (Disturbing Photos)) by OgogoroFreak(m): 9:43am On Jun 29, 2020
Na Corona virus?
Re: UNIBEN Final Year Student, Freedom, Dies (Disturbing Photos)) by Nobody: 9:45am On Jun 29, 2020
It's okay, I understand you now, thanks kiss kiss
uuzba:

Well, I said "Na wa O" because when one gets into science and stuff, you take time and patience to study "many" diseases.
When you think you're an expert and all done, one of these rare diseases hits somebody and you will be there thinking, "Ah-ah? This one must be witchcraft. Sheybe I just studied all the disease in this world and i know all their symptoms? What is this one I'm seeing here now?" Then some other scientist guy comes and tells you, "No it's a very rare diseases , difficult to detect, very uncommon but nevertheless, it too follows a scientific process".

You will then ask him, " How many people did you study with this disease before you were able to generalise its characteristics as scientific and not just plain witchcraft".

Na wa O!. Scientist dey try.
Re: UNIBEN Final Year Student, Freedom, Dies (Disturbing Photos)) by Antox(m): 9:45am On Jun 29, 2020
Ebenezer202O:
this is my alma matter.

Shut up nd keep your heads high.

Death is inevitable, stop calling Faraday Orunwense.

RIP comrade
Re: UNIBEN Final Year Student, Freedom, Dies (Disturbing Photos)) by Ebenezer202O: 9:46am On Jun 29, 2020
Antox:

RIP comrade
keep wallowing in ignorance
Re: UNIBEN Final Year Student, Freedom, Dies (Disturbing Photos)) by Ebenezer202O: 9:46am On Jun 29, 2020
Antox:

RIP comrade
keep wallowing in ignorance
Re: UNIBEN Final Year Student, Freedom, Dies (Disturbing Photos)) by OriOko88(m): 9:47am On Jun 29, 2020
DEXTROVERT:
OMG This is both lower limbs Necrotizing fascitis, He might have died from Pulmonary Embolism. Rip May God console the family
What could be the cause of this pls

1 Like

Re: UNIBEN Final Year Student, Freedom, Dies (Disturbing Photos)) by Blueelf: 9:53am On Jun 29, 2020
GREATESTPIANIST:
don't you know evil people can send an arrow of sickness?? That's why we need to be prayerful, na God dey protect us, don't use ur natural eyes dey dissect things o, spiritually, things dey happen o, if u don't biliv me, no p, mayb when u experience one, ur eye go open , then u will be grateful to God

This one is far gone from the realm of logical reasoning.

Pity
Re: UNIBEN Final Year Student, Freedom, Dies (Disturbing Photos)) by Blueelf: 9:54am On Jun 29, 2020
DModeCntStopMe:

I pity you if you still don't believe in spirituality.

A lot of deaths aren't natural my dear, most are induced by wicked people, this i can attest to.

Never stop praying, you should have grown wiser with the current events happening all around the world.

Another person far gone from the realm of logical reasoning. This is the real "village people at work"
Re: UNIBEN Final Year Student, Freedom, Dies (Disturbing Photos)) by ManOfCompetence(m): 9:58am On Jun 29, 2020
may his soul rest in peace ....... Very sad uniben is losing another student again
Re: UNIBEN Final Year Student, Freedom, Dies (Disturbing Photos)) by CaseSensitive(m): 10:01am On Jun 29, 2020
CrazyOptimist:

It's not about eating animals, majority of Nigerians have been infected with Strep pyogenes, but most people just have the mild sore throat. The guy must have been exposed to a more virulent strain.

Yes surely, animals can possibly be host of these bacteria
Re: UNIBEN Final Year Student, Freedom, Dies (Disturbing Photos)) by UDOKABESTLUV(m): 10:03am On Jun 29, 2020
Too bad
Re: UNIBEN Final Year Student, Freedom, Dies (Disturbing Photos)) by GREATESTPIANIST: 10:04am On Jun 29, 2020
Fucsheetup:
Lmao.
keep laffing na grin
Re: UNIBEN Final Year Student, Freedom, Dies (Disturbing Photos)) by GREATESTPIANIST: 10:05am On Jun 29, 2020
Blueelf:

This one is far gone from the realm of logical reasoning.

Pity
thank you..... One day u will understand that the spiritual controls the physical
Re: UNIBEN Final Year Student, Freedom, Dies (Disturbing Photos)) by zekepio(m): 10:10am On Jun 29, 2020
Born2Breed:
What could lead to this, fire accident?

May his soul rest in peace.

I am thinking flesh eating bacteria!
Re: UNIBEN Final Year Student, Freedom, Dies (Disturbing Photos)) by PaulH07: 10:18am On Jun 29, 2020
DEXTROVERT:
OMG
Rip

How would N.F lead to P.E?

Explain the pathogenesis abeg...
Re: UNIBEN Final Year Student, Freedom, Dies (Disturbing Photos)) by tenmariner: 10:24am On Jun 29, 2020
necrotizing fasciitis is such an asshole...Bacteria and sometimes Fungus suddenly overthrows the body's immune system

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Chrisland School Sex Scandal: Where Are The Boys? / 2013/2014 SPDC Joint Venture University Scholarship Award Scheme / Don-Davis Archibong Now A Brand Ambassador; Gets A Scholarship (Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 33
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.