Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,437 members, 7,808,561 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 01:29 PM

Having Issues Completing Your Registration? - Jobs/Vacancies - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / Having Issues Completing Your Registration? (5849 Views)

Npower: Before Starting Your Registration, Please Read This! / Npower: Before Starting Your Registration, Please Read This! / DeaDear 2017 pre-selected applicants, Having issues with generating a OTP. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Having Issues Completing Your Registration? by npowerng: 7:04am On Jun 29, 2020
Dear Applicants,

We understand some of you have had issues completing your registration.

We are resolving the issues with the bulk mail service provider as well as assisting to optimise the BVN validation endpoints.

These issues will be resolved shortly and everyone can and will register successfully.

Please remember we are with you, we are listening and collating issues that are of distress to you. All will be resolved.
Re: Having Issues Completing Your Registration? by immaq8(f): 7:43am On Jun 29, 2020
@npowerng pls I need the address of the npower site. the one I want to use, someone said it's a clone account.
Re: Having Issues Completing Your Registration? by immaq8(f): 7:44am On Jun 29, 2020
npowerng:
Dear Applicants,

We are resolving the issues with the bulk mail service provider as well as assisting to optimise the BVN validation endpoints.

These issues will be resolved shortly and everyone can and will register successfully.

Please remember we are with you, we are listening and collating issues that are of distress to you. All will be resolved.
pls
Re: Having Issues Completing Your Registration? by rottable(m): 8:14am On Jun 29, 2020
npowerng:
Dear Applicants,

some people said your NPOWER website was HACKED, is it true? Please clear people's doubt
Re: Having Issues Completing Your Registration? by Goalnaldo(m): 8:17am On Jun 29, 2020
I registered using another email this morning after trying unsuccessfully on Saturday to register, I wasn't sent an email but allowed to proceed but I can't get pass the page where i am to attach my ID and results. Always showing 'network error check your internet connection'. Nigeria things no dey ever smooth.
Re: Having Issues Completing Your Registration? by npowerng: 9:27am On Jun 29, 2020
immaq8:
@npowerng pls I need the address of the npower site. the one I want to use, someone said it's a clone account.

http://npower.fmhds.gov.ng

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Having Issues Completing Your Registration? by npowerng: 9:28am On Jun 29, 2020
rottable:
some people said your NPOWER website was HACKED, is it true? Please clear people's doubt

That is not true, our portal is not hacked.
Re: Having Issues Completing Your Registration? by Robisky001(m): 9:35am On Jun 29, 2020
npowerng:
Dear Applicants,

I did registered yesterday but up till they've not sent me a mail. What does that mean for me?
Re: Having Issues Completing Your Registration? by aycorporat(m): 9:53am On Jun 29, 2020
npowerng:
Dear Applicants,

Thank you.
Please how so soon will the portal be up again because since Friday, I have been finding it difficult to go past the stage of Identity.
Thank you
Re: Having Issues Completing Your Registration? by chocolatee(f): 10:09am On Jun 29, 2020
npowerng:
Dear Applicants,

pls help me what is the problem I have tried log in and it repeatedly displaying invalid log in credentials I have tried to change the password but I haven't received any message from npower
Re: Having Issues Completing Your Registration? by chivalerie: 2:24pm On Jun 29, 2020
Hi, I am a Batch B beneficiary but I started receiving my stipends in December 2019. I was also accepted in 2019 November I want to know if I am still eligible to exited from the programme. Thank you for your prompt response.
Re: Having Issues Completing Your Registration? by chivalerie: 3:12pm On Jun 29, 2020
I am a Batch 2 beneficiary, however I only began recieveing stipends in December 2019. I would like to inquire whether I am going to be exited from the programme.
Re: Having Issues Completing Your Registration? by npowerng: 4:44pm On Jun 29, 2020
Robisky001:
I did registered yesterday but up till they've not sent me a mail. What does that mean for me?

Since you have completed the Registration, there is nothing much to worry about.
Re: Having Issues Completing Your Registration? by npowerng: 4:45pm On Jun 29, 2020
chivalerie:
I am a Batch 2 beneficiary, however I only began recieveing stipends in December 2019. I would like to inquire whether I am going to be exited from the programme.

Yes you will be exited from the programme too.
Re: Having Issues Completing Your Registration? by npowerng: 4:47pm On Jun 29, 2020
chocolatee:

pls help me what is the problem I have tried log in and it repeatedly displaying invalid log in credentials I have tried to change the password but I haven't received any message from npower

Seems you are either using a wrong username or password.
Re: Having Issues Completing Your Registration? by npowerng: 4:52pm On Jun 29, 2020
aycorporat:

Thank you.
Please how so soon will the portal be up again because since Friday, I have been finding it difficult to go past the stage of Identity.
Thank you

Perhaps your network reception is bad, else a lot of people have been, and are still registering.
Re: Having Issues Completing Your Registration? by npowerng: 4:54pm On Jun 29, 2020
Robisky001:

You will be sent a mail eventually, be patient.
Re: Having Issues Completing Your Registration? by aycorporat(m): 5:14pm On Jun 29, 2020
npowerng:

Perhaps your network reception is bad, else a lot of people have been, and are still registering.

Sir, it is not network issue. Your site is just damned not coming up at bio-data section.
It only shows up to gender and there is no button to proceed from there.
Re: Having Issues Completing Your Registration? by Robisky001(m): 6:16pm On Jun 29, 2020
npowerng:

It's okay. Thanks
Re: Having Issues Completing Your Registration? by chocolatee(f): 6:21pm On Jun 29, 2020
npowerng:

OK what is the solutions
Re: Having Issues Completing Your Registration? by chocolatee(f): 6:22pm On Jun 29, 2020
npowerng:

OK what is the solutions
Re: Having Issues Completing Your Registration? by chocolatee(f): 6:23pm On Jun 29, 2020
npowerng:

OK what is the solution, I click forgot password and I haven't received any mail to change my password
Re: Having Issues Completing Your Registration? by kayteajay111(m): 6:36pm On Jun 29, 2020
npowerng:
Dear Applicants,

Please how will you help me, I'm a current beneficiary and started receiving stipend in June 2019 and at the same time I'm still owed for the month of March, April and May.
That was what prompted me to reapply for Batch C recruitment, and later read that a beneficiary who applied/is applying for Batch C will be deactivated/backlisted from N-power system and will not be participating in the coming transition.
The transition ideology wasn't well stated in the first place and we think it's a trick or style to exit beneficiaries without anything. To this end, I have reapplied and I don't want the purported transition to elude me.
How will you help me to cancel my application?
Re: Having Issues Completing Your Registration? by Abimbola002: 11:43pm On Jun 29, 2020
npowerng:

Same thing happened to me. It's been two days now and their is no verification message that I successfully registered.

Secondly, can an NCE holder apply for Nagro or I it for BSc holders alone.

Can OND holders apply for Nteach?
Re: Having Issues Completing Your Registration? by Abimbola002: 11:49pm On Jun 29, 2020
Good evening Admin. You're really doing a great job with the multiple feedbacks. Thanks for having us in mind.

Please when is the NPOWER registration closing?

What can I do for some whose BVN name doesn't correspond with the certificate on her result, can an evidence of change of name be uploaded along with her credentials?
Re: Having Issues Completing Your Registration? by jakobid99: 1:18am On Jun 30, 2020
Pls admin the middle name in my bvn is not in my degree certificate and Nysc, but the first and last name tally.. would that be a problem?
Re: Having Issues Completing Your Registration? by Bonn01: 8:40am On Jun 30, 2020
please can I apply? I will be writing my final exams once universities resume
Re: Having Issues Completing Your Registration? by npowerng: 12:22pm On Jun 30, 2020
Bonn01:
please can I apply? I will be writing my final exams once universities resume

You will need your NYSC discharge certificate to complete your registration process.
Re: Having Issues Completing Your Registration? by npowerng: 12:24pm On Jun 30, 2020
jakobid99:
Pls admin the middle name in my bvn is not in my degree certificate and Nysc, but the first and last name tally.. would that be a problem?

You need to rectify that before applying for the programme.
It is advisable you use the names on your BVN.
Re: Having Issues Completing Your Registration? by npowerng: 12:30pm On Jun 30, 2020
Abimbola002:
Good evening Admin. You're really doing a great job with the multiple feedbacks. Thanks for having us in mind.

Please when is the NPOWER registration closing?

What can I do for some whose BVN name doesn't correspond with the certificate on her result, can an evidence of change of name be uploaded along with her credentials?

You are most welcome.
The portal will remain open for while.
It is advisable you make the names correspond, by swearing an affidavit before completing your registration.
Re: Having Issues Completing Your Registration? by mistercharles: 1:33pm On Jun 30, 2020
npowerng:

You will need your NYSC discharge certificate to complete your registration process.
how about serving corp members?
Re: Having Issues Completing Your Registration? by omoluka: 1:50pm On Jun 30, 2020
npowerng:

You are most welcome.
The portal will be closing in about five weeks time.
It is advisable you make the names correspond, by swearing an affidavit before completing your registration.

Can i use the laminated NIM card as ID?

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Ministry Of Foreign Affairs Is Recruiting / Graduate Trainees At Ernst & Young (ey) Nigeria / Emirates Airline Looking For Female Cabin Crew

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 38
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.