Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,143,467 members, 7,781,355 topics. Date: Friday, 29 March 2024 at 01:02 PM

Having Issues Completing Your Registration? - Jobs/Vacancies (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / Having Issues Completing Your Registration? (5811 Views)

Npower: Before Starting Your Registration, Please Read This! / Npower: Before Starting Your Registration, Please Read This! / DeaDear 2017 pre-selected applicants, Having issues with generating a OTP. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Having Issues Completing Your Registration? by Detumi: 2:17pm On Jun 30, 2020
npowerng:

http://npower.fmhds.gov.ng

Good afternoon admin,

Please have they cancelled the N-tax program because it is not included in the available programs on the website.

Thank you.
Re: Having Issues Completing Your Registration? by seun66(m): 3:06pm On Jun 30, 2020
@npowerng, when I registered, I was asked to manually enter my names that the bvn validation is down.. I hope it doesn't affect my application.
Re: Having Issues Completing Your Registration? by npowerng: 3:21pm On Jun 30, 2020
omoluka:

Can i use the laminated NIM card as ID?

Yes you can.
Re: Having Issues Completing Your Registration? by npowerng: 3:22pm On Jun 30, 2020
seun66:
@npowerng, when I registered, I was asked to manually enter my names that the bvn validation is down.. I hope it doesn't affect my application.

Yes you can.
Re: Having Issues Completing Your Registration? by npowerng: 3:23pm On Jun 30, 2020
Detumi:

Good afternoon admin,

Please have they cancelled the N-tax program because it is not included in the available programs on the website.

Thank you.

The programmes available are the once ready for registration.
Re: Having Issues Completing Your Registration? by Casemiro(m): 3:49pm On Jun 30, 2020
npowerng:

How many applicants does this program employ every batch
Re: Having Issues Completing Your Registration? by jakobid99: 4:38pm On Jun 30, 2020
I applied with the names on my bvn but my degree n Nysc certificate has no middle names.. it was an error from my school..
Re: Having Issues Completing Your Registration? by jakobid99: 4:44pm On Jun 30, 2020
npowerng:

You need to rectify that before applying for the programme.
It is advisable you use the names on your BVN.
I applied with the names on my Bvn.. but my degree n Nysc certificate doesn't have middle nams.. will that affect me?? make I just comot mind o
Re: Having Issues Completing Your Registration? by npowerng: 6:34pm On Jun 30, 2020
jakobid99:

I applied with the names on my Bvn.. but my degree n Nysc certificate doesn't have middle nams.. will that affect me?? make I just comot mind o

No it won't.
Re: Having Issues Completing Your Registration? by npowerng: 6:35pm On Jun 30, 2020
Casemiro:

How many applicants does this program employ every batch

It varies, but for this current exercise it is 400,000.
Re: Having Issues Completing Your Registration? by Casemiro(m): 8:46pm On Jun 30, 2020
npowerng:

It varies, but for this current exercise it is 400,000.

alright. thanks for the heads-up. And about a million applications have been submitted
Re: Having Issues Completing Your Registration? by npowerng: 10:17pm On Jun 30, 2020
Casemiro:

alright. thanks for the heads-up. And about a million applications have been submitted

You are most welcome.
Pray you are among the selected few.

1 Like

Re: Having Issues Completing Your Registration? by Casemiro(m): 7:01am On Jul 01, 2020
npowerng:

You are most welcome.
Pray you are among the selected few.

Didn't apply though.

Such schemes where millions will apply only for a few to be selected with no known criteria isn't for me.

I wonder how the selection is made and how the vast majority that weren't picked will feel like
Re: Having Issues Completing Your Registration? by afombc(f): 9:49am On Jul 01, 2020
npowerng:
Dear Applicants,

We understand some of you have had issues completing your registration.

We are resolving the issues with the bulk mail service provider as well as assisting to optimise the BVN validation endpoints.

These issues will be resolved shortly and everyone can and will register successfully.

Please remember we are with you, we are listening and collating issues that are of distress to you. All will be resolved.
Please, how do I get pass this stage in the attached image

Re: Having Issues Completing Your Registration? by NCANCHAIR(m): 10:10am On Jul 01, 2020
Good morning fellas. What should I fill in the space for 'how much is your monthly earnings' and the space for 'how many people do you feed' ?

PS: I ticked the box for 'currently unemployed'

I need to proceed to the next Level.

And again... Is the federal government recruitment of 774k local government employees still on or closed?

Thanks in anticipation of your prompt response
Re: Having Issues Completing Your Registration? by npowerng: 1:02pm On Jul 01, 2020
afombc:

Please, how do we get pass this stage in the attached image

The browser you are using is not strong enough to load the rest of the page, please use a stronger browser.
Re: Having Issues Completing Your Registration? by npowerng: 1:05pm On Jul 01, 2020
NCANCHAIR:
Good morning fellas. What should I fill in the space for 'how much is your monthly earnings' and the space for 'how many people do you feed' ?

PS: I ticked the box for 'currently unemployed'

I need to proceed to the next Level.

And again... Is the federal government recruitment of 774k local government employees still on or closed?

Thanks in anticipation of your prompt response

You are expected to fill in the amount of money you earn for a month.

As for your second question, please channel it to the appropriate space, we cannot respond to that.
Re: Having Issues Completing Your Registration? by Francisayo(m): 3:35pm On Jul 01, 2020
Pls I snapped and cropped my documents and uploaded it without scanning...hope it wont affect me?
Re: Having Issues Completing Your Registration? by mooojy: 3:44pm On Jul 01, 2020
mistercharles:
how about serving corp members?
Sent you a mail.
Re: Having Issues Completing Your Registration? by leetech93: 3:52pm On Jul 01, 2020
What about the current batch b stream 2 that are passing out by July 16,pls let the portal still be open to accomodate us oo
Re: Having Issues Completing Your Registration? by mistercharles: 5:01pm On Jul 01, 2020
mooojy:

Sent you a mail.
Alright
Re: Having Issues Completing Your Registration? by mooojy: 5:24pm On Jul 01, 2020
mistercharles:
Alright
Please reply my mail. It's a bit urgent. Was banned on the football thread by antispam.
Re: Having Issues Completing Your Registration? by mistercharles: 5:32pm On Jul 01, 2020
mooojy:

Please reply my mail. It's a bit urgent.
Was banned on the football thread by antispam.
modified
Re: Having Issues Completing Your Registration? by mooojy: 5:36pm On Jul 01, 2020
Ok
Re: Having Issues Completing Your Registration? by mistercharles: 5:46pm On Jul 01, 2020
mooojy:

Ok no prob. Just be careful in chasing losses.
you for no quote me o
I already modified the post.
This should have been private
Edit your post
Re: Having Issues Completing Your Registration? by Sikay19(m): 5:48pm On Jul 01, 2020
My younger brother applied succesfully. However he wasn't asked to upload his o'level result, he just entered the subjects as requested but no uploading of result except for the passport photograph and international passport he uploaded. Is there any problem with that ?
Re: Having Issues Completing Your Registration? by mooojy: 5:50pm On Jul 01, 2020
mistercharles Edited, edit your last post.
Re: Having Issues Completing Your Registration? by npowerng: 6:14pm On Jul 01, 2020
Sikay19:
My younger brother applied succesfully. However he wasn't asked to upload his o'level result, he just entered the subjects as requested but no uploading of result except for the passport photograph and international passport he uploaded. Is there any problem with that ?

There is no problem sir, he has been registered.

1 Like

Re: Having Issues Completing Your Registration? by npowerng: 6:15pm On Jul 01, 2020
Francisayo:
Pls I snapped and cropped my documents and uploaded it without scanning...hope it wont affect me?

Provided it is clear, you are good to go.
Re: Having Issues Completing Your Registration? by olubulk(m): 8:18am On Jul 02, 2020
Good day everyone, Did npower use to accept NCE applicant for NTeach aspect
Re: Having Issues Completing Your Registration? by madjnr: 2:32pm On Jul 02, 2020
npowerng:

why is n-tech for non graduate and n-agro for graduate?
Re: Having Issues Completing Your Registration? by West2North(m): 4:22pm On Jul 02, 2020
Hi admin, I went to the bank for my BVN details but was told that anything BVN is not accessible for now. My concern is that the address on my BVN is different from where I currently live. How does this affect my application?

Secondly, my National ID has my third name spelt incorrectly ('ea' instead of 'ae' for Israel). How does this affect my application?

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

FG Officially Opens Portal For Nigeria Jubilee Fellows Programme (NJFP) 2021 – A / First Bank Recruitment / New Hot Jobs At Ibadan

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 37
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.