Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,155 members, 7,807,520 topics. Date: Wednesday, 24 April 2024 at 02:38 PM

Love Without End EPD 5 (SUPER SEXY EPISODE) 18+ - Literature - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Literature / Love Without End EPD 5 (SUPER SEXY EPISODE) 18+ (581 Views)

Love Without End EPD 4 (heart Touching Love Story...retold By A Young Girl) 18+ / Love Without End EPD 3 (heart Touching Love Story...retold By A Young Girl) 18+ / Love Without End EPD 2 (heart Touching Love Story...retold By A Young Girl) 18+ (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Love Without End EPD 5 (SUPER SEXY EPISODE) 18+ by angelEmade: 7:29am On Jun 29, 2020
LOVE WITHOUT END

(EPISODE FIVE)

You complete me Antoine

Without you my world is boring and blurry

Without you life is love lost

A thousand stars may grace my nights

Maybe a million moons in my plights

Or a billion stars with their lights

But without you O’love, without you Antoine

I am but a Kite with no might ,lice without bite.

Boring was this road with thorns and pricks

Within me, a desire burning with passion

So much to admire and pass on

You became my messiah fulfilling my imaginations

This love I never imagined!

You complete me Antoine. I love you irrevocably.

I was in the music and prom department. I was also the reigning queen. He was an Olympiad in swimming. So I ditched my music celebratory assignment to have a swim with him in the pool. I never bothered to change into a swim suit I could not wait to be with him. It was a private and secluded indoor pool and only the prom queen and king had a key to the yard. Antoine was mesmerized to have a taste of what it feels like to be in the ‘royal pool’ as it was fondly called. It was never used anyway ‘cause neither me nor Ryan (reigning king) was a swimmer.

I locked the door to keep away intruders and happily went into the pool with my uniform. It was icy cold. Antoine had dumped his shyness and was now tolerating me well. He unclothe himself, removed everything down to his boxers. I turned away so I won’t see his ‘something’ He laughed childishly and entered the pool…running after me. (We kept the water level low) he caught me by the waist and made me fall with him into the waters. He wanted to press my breasts but I would not let him. “Hey lover boy, I am your queen” I reminded him. He laughed again…lovingly and fashionably. He sensed I was trying to be descent so he stopped trying…rather we sat by the edge of the pool, I sat on his laps with my right hand across his shoulder and we kissed. It was rather a very weird kiss. It lasted minutes those minutes were laced with feelings of bonding hearts, it gave me the chance to have the ‘all of him’ that I have ever wanted. As it appeared, we were both into each other.

Having satisfied ourselves of the kiss, we went back into the pool, turned on the inlet pump and raised the water level. As the water level rose high I panicked but Antoine reassured me of my safety as he grabbed me by the waist, holding me hard as we kissed again so I do not sink. So you see, I could not let go of him if I must stay afloat. When the waters had risen high, Antoine got his chance. Right there in the pool he slipped his hands into my legs from under my skirt and tore away my pant with a little violence, but trust me he was being romantic. He held me with one hand and fingered me with the other but it was a non-penetrative fingering. He was merely touching and rubbing on my clitoris. At first he was doing it from behind…then from the front…remembering to kiss me again and again all along, I was darn too wet and I dripped all over the water. As the hour went by, he brought me closer to the swimming pool wall and rubbed his dick on my laps as a way to make him reach orgasm and simultaneously, cum. I had told him I do not want sex nor any form of penetration and he respected my decision. In those days, Antoine was a good man.

(1) (Reply)

My Daddy Destroyed My Life / Prey / Fela: The Authorised Biography

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 12
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.