Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,149,946 members, 7,806,741 topics. Date: Tuesday, 23 April 2024 at 10:18 PM

Florence Ajimobi Rebuffed Governor Makinde’s Offer For Help - Politics (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Florence Ajimobi Rebuffed Governor Makinde’s Offer For Help (55180 Views)

Soun Says He Didn't Reject Seyi Makinde's Offer To Renovate The Palace / Florence Ajimobi And Rauf Olaniyan In Exchange Of Words (video) / Florence Ajimobi: My Husband, Abiola Cheated Twice And I Forgave Him (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Florence Ajimobi Rebuffed Governor Makinde’s Offer For Help by Femeto: 11:44am On Jun 29, 2020
Ulunne777:

He is an inlaw.
I know.
Re: Florence Ajimobi Rebuffed Governor Makinde’s Offer For Help by dayleke: 11:44am On Jun 29, 2020
chrysso83:
What help do they even need? These people have all the money they will ever need

The Agodi land is what they need.
Re: Florence Ajimobi Rebuffed Governor Makinde’s Offer For Help by TreasureJunky: 11:45am On Jun 29, 2020
[color=#006600][/color][quote[s] author=Openbusiness post=91192585]
She's neither arrogant nor entitled. Based on her narration of the events, she's right and the Oyo government is wrong, that's why the OYO govt is doing all this damage control publicity, cuz they didn't expect the woman will be bold enough to confront and expose them. What she said is absolutely correct, she is a politician's wife and not just any politician, a recent Governor of her state, and a recent deputy national chairman of the ruling party, and a close ally of the powers that be. So she can't be picking calls anyhow. Because it could be an enemy or a troublemaker or people that are aggrieved with her husband or people begging for all kinds of favors. So she has to be selective to answer calls. It is the wise thing to do. She never said she doesn't pick calls, she said she doesn't pick calls from unknown numbers, that is numbers not saved on her phone. So the Oyo govt rep calling her was a dummy. If she didn't pick your calls after many attempts, the sensible thing for him to have done would be to send an SMS message or WhatsApp and introduce himself and his mission for calling. At that instance, if she doesn't respond, then he has no blame. But he didn't do that. And then the Governor himself was talking rubbish that they didn't inform them officially. So it is until they write letter to them before they know that they will come to the aid of the former sitting Governor that just vacated seat? No, it's too bad. Life is more than politics. They let politics becloud their sense of good reasoning and here they are today, trying to sell all kinds of damage control stories to the public to shift blame from their head. Kemi first broke the news, I'm sure most of the other governors that paid visits or sent condolences didn't get "officially informed", some of them would have heard through social media and then reached out to confirm if true or not. But Oyo government is waiting for official information. Let dem keep waiting forever. Mumu people[/quote][/s]

1 Like

Re: Florence Ajimobi Rebuffed Governor Makinde’s Offer For Help by toba1909(m): 11:55am On Jun 29, 2020
XXLMANDIGO:
I am sure you and your family were among the crowd that thronged Ajimobi's residence begging and hustling for funeral rice. Too many beggars in Ibadan. They will wear ankara , even tie to approach you and be like...

Uncle; I am sorry O..Erm ehn em. I need your assistance , Olohun O ni batiyin Je o. E ni sofo tomo tomo.

You are angry at everyone coz you didn't eat to bed and you still haven't eaten at 11:35am.

DM me right away if you need some money to feed you from now throughout the new month.

Eh yah!
So that is what your parents do for a living to raise you and your siblings?

I will reiterate that you get more information about a discussion before joining it rather than make a mess of your lineage which has never done anything good in life than to castigate and pull people down.

Isn't it a shame that you are yet be able to make right contacts to rebuff my claims here, but to resort to calling names to defend your stupidity?

Omase o
Oloriburuku akuri has nothing yet claiming to be something
Re: Florence Ajimobi Rebuffed Governor Makinde’s Offer For Help by sodiqapril(m): 11:56am On Jun 29, 2020
karkinase:

The guy is an annoying bastard
Re: Florence Ajimobi Rebuffed Governor Makinde’s Offer For Help by mikedoo(m): 11:56am On Jun 29, 2020
Dpharisee:
It's like arrogance runs in that family, see the way she was addressing the Deputy Governor asking why he didn't call her to express sympathy, the man said he did severally but she didn't answer, then she said why didn't he send her a text because she doesn't answer unknown numbers as a politician wife.
Then she claimed that Seyi Makinde is playing politics with her husband's death without any comments on APC members and media such as Nation Newspaper which was releasing statements daily using her husband's name as the APC crisis was unfolding.
How will such woman accept offer of help with this arrogance?

I see a woman with high sense of entitlement mentality.

1 Like

Re: Florence Ajimobi Rebuffed Governor Makinde’s Offer For Help by Staro: 12:00pm On Jun 29, 2020

Ajimobi's wife is arrogant

1 Like

Re: Florence Ajimobi Rebuffed Governor Makinde’s Offer For Help by perdollar(m): 12:02pm On Jun 29, 2020
wife of a politician
Re: Florence Ajimobi Rebuffed Governor Makinde’s Offer For Help by 2shure: 12:02pm On Jun 29, 2020
Gbeseh now. Gbeh seh koe te esu mor leh
Re: Florence Ajimobi Rebuffed Governor Makinde’s Offer For Help by seanjy4konji: 12:04pm On Jun 29, 2020
Fear women
Re: Florence Ajimobi Rebuffed Governor Makinde’s Offer For Help by Villagemeat: 12:05pm On Jun 29, 2020
Openbusiness:

She's neither arrogant nor entitled. Based on her narration of the events, she's right and the Oyo government is wrong, that's why the OYO govt is doing all this damage control publicity, cuz they didn't expect the woman will be bold enough to confront and expose them. What she said is absolutely correct, she is a politician's wife and not just any politician, a recent Governor of her state, and a recent deputy national chairman of the ruling party, and a close ally of the powers that be. So she can't be picking calls anyhow. I am very Because it could be an enemy or a troublemaker or people that are aggrieved with her husband or people begging for all kinds of favors. So she has to be selective to answer calls. It is the wise thing to do. She never said she doesn't pick calls, she said she doesn't pick calls from unknown numbers, that is numbers not saved on her phone. So the Oyo govt rep calling her was a dummy. If she didn't pick your calls after many attempts, the sensible thing for him to have done would be to send an SMS message or WhatsApp and introduce himself and his mission for calling. At that instance, if she doesn't respond, then he has no blame. But he didn't do that. And then the Governor himself was talking rubbish that they didn't inform them officially. So it is until they write letter to them before they know that they will come to the aid of the former sitting Governor that just vacated seat? No, it's too bad. Life is more than politics. They let politics becloud their sense of good reasoning and here they are today, trying to sell all kinds of damage control stories to the public to shift blame from their head. Kemi first broke the news, I'm sure most of the other governors that paid visits or sent condolences didn't get "officially informed", some of them would have heard through social media and then reached out to confirm if true or not. But Oyo government is waiting for official information. Let dem keep waiting forever. Mumu people
I am very sure you have life issues. Use your time to make money,not coming here to write a Long note about those who do not care about you

2 Likes

Re: Florence Ajimobi Rebuffed Governor Makinde’s Offer For Help by XXLMANDIGO: 12:05pm On Jun 29, 2020
If you fail to Slide into my DM by 1:00pm to get the help you so much need then I can't help your condition again.

It's more honourable to seek help here than going to beg for alms and rice.

toba1909:

Eh yah!
So that is what your parents do for a living to raise you and your siblings?

I will reiterate that you get more information about a discussion before joining it rather than make a mess of your lineage which has never done anything good in life than to castigate and pull people down.

Isn't it a shame that you are yet be able to make right contacts to rebuff my claims here, but to resort to calling names to defend your stupidity?

Omase o
Oloriburuku akuri has nothing yet claiming to be something
Re: Florence Ajimobi Rebuffed Governor Makinde’s Offer For Help by SUPERFOREXLAGOS: 12:09pm On Jun 29, 2020
Now we have seen the Truth

Is about Money

Is about property

Nigeria we hail thee
Re: Florence Ajimobi Rebuffed Governor Makinde’s Offer For Help by ysquare(m): 12:12pm On Jun 29, 2020
One sided story de sweet!!!!
Re: Florence Ajimobi Rebuffed Governor Makinde’s Offer For Help by toba1909(m): 12:13pm On Jun 29, 2020
XXLMANDIGO:
If you fail to Slide into my DM by 1:00pm to get the help you so much need then I can't help your condition again.

It's more honourable to seek help here than going to beg for alms and rice.

Pauper that hasn't fed himself showing his stupidly the more.
Stay within this argument with facts and if you wanna continue in your madness, I will let you know you're nothing but a scallywag, who has nothing upstairs and all around.

Help yourself to have a better life first, afterwhich you focus on your parents and siblings........ Koni dafun Aja e ki nma fi b'ogun

Elebi Proper!
Re: Florence Ajimobi Rebuffed Governor Makinde’s Offer For Help by Yabaleft: 12:16pm On Jun 29, 2020
Femeto:
Lies every where. Kano State governor Ganduje was seated right beside her yet your stupid governor couldn't call off his appointment in Benin. Which place far between Kano and Benin?

Dem be family now. Gandollar daughter married ajimobi son so the matter concern some people pass.

1 Like

Re: Florence Ajimobi Rebuffed Governor Makinde’s Offer For Help by SarkinYarki: 12:17pm On Jun 29, 2020
Ebenezer202O:
senseless comment

Nothing senseless there please . Corruption killed our medical facilities and they couldn't provide too notch health care to Ajimobi when he needed it

1 Like

Re: Florence Ajimobi Rebuffed Governor Makinde’s Offer For Help by XXLMANDIGO: 12:17pm On Jun 29, 2020
Lunatic , I am far from being partisan and emotional like you.

Below is my post just yesterday

toba1909:

Aye e ti baje tipetipe
Just that those around you seems to derive pleasure from such, so they refused to tell you that.
Iwo Oloriburuku ti o mo nkankan but want to disparage people

Tani o mo Iran were e gan?
The usual madness that you have always shown to your insane parents is what you have brought here again.

Dumbskull that you are won't make you wise. Glutton who has sold his conscience over stipends...... Go and do a proper findings and stop derailing from the line of argument.

Aye e ti baje tipetipe

1 Like

Re: Florence Ajimobi Rebuffed Governor Makinde’s Offer For Help by abbiboy: 12:17pm On Jun 29, 2020
Nigeria as usual a lawless country,it was categorically stated that GRA Agodi n Oluloye re ban for the dead to be buried,but the usual nigeria factors will always show its ugly face,if Ajumobi is buried in oluloye,then every ibadan citizen has the right to bury their love ones also.

Very despicable country called zoogeria.

1 Like

Re: Florence Ajimobi Rebuffed Governor Makinde’s Offer For Help by AreaFada2: 12:21pm On Jun 29, 2020
The lady looks like she could be manipulative and arrogant.

I cannot doubt her hiding the true state of her hubby's illness for political reasons. She appears far removed from reality of normal people and sickly entitled. You cannot pick unknown numbers because you married a politician. Wtf? shocked

Are you supposed to Bury covid victims in their homes?

Are normal covid patients allowed to treat themselves in private hospitals? Why are politicians different?

Land is the her problem. Using people in high positions to rubbish legal procedures.
OBJ and Osinbajo, a professor of law are shameless trying to intervene in a matter aready in court. Dragged to court by Ajimobi even.
Re: Florence Ajimobi Rebuffed Governor Makinde’s Offer For Help by Omoadetide(m): 12:21pm On Jun 29, 2020
Jesu!!! 48 plots

Florence Hushpuppi fear God o even if you don’t fear Nigerians.
Re: Florence Ajimobi Rebuffed Governor Makinde’s Offer For Help by Yabaleft: 12:23pm On Jun 29, 2020
toba1909:

Eh Yah!
He was shunned and still went ahead to plant spies in the hospital to put in the media disgusting stories about the man on sick bed?
Do we think before posting here at all?
Of what benefit is his visit to the family if I may even ask you?
Just to showcase fake sadness........

Be wise, get facts and don't just believe any nonsense. No 48plots of land in Agodi GRA.
Do you even know where the said GRA is to have believed such nonsense?

May God heal our senses of reasoning

I refrained from replying to you but I could not help it due to your comments. They are appalling.
I also think your brain needs vacuuming due to accumulated dust so you can reason clearly. Just read the trash you wrote that the governor planted spies, to what end and purpose?
Also, the Agodi GRA I know can still have 48plots of land even though they are already allocated.
Even if you are Pro-Ajimobi, write with decency.

If you like, you can come for me o. Just think twice before you do

2 Likes

Re: Florence Ajimobi Rebuffed Governor Makinde’s Offer For Help by Dchampion65: 12:25pm On Jun 29, 2020
I don't really follow any news that has to do with source said this and that.

Another source said Obasanjo never make a call to Makinde.

There is no smoke without a fire. More truth will be revealed soon.

Condolences to the Ajumobis and appreciation to Makinde maturity.
Re: Florence Ajimobi Rebuffed Governor Makinde’s Offer For Help by toba1909(m): 12:25pm On Jun 29, 2020
XXLMANDIGO:
Lunatic , I am far from being partisan and emotional like you.

Below is my post just yesterday

It's now so obvious you're so shallow and braindead.
You claimed the dead man stole 48plots of lands at Agodi GRA, I didn't say in any of my posts that he didn't steal but tried to guide you against misinforming people that there was no 48plots of vacant lands at Agodi GRA at that time; your lack of wisdom makes you attached a post that doesn't in anyway correspond with our argument here now.

Isn't that crazy and foolish?

Eranko yi need adura gan ni o
Re: Florence Ajimobi Rebuffed Governor Makinde’s Offer For Help by Openbusiness: 12:26pm On Jun 29, 2020
VULCAN:
I hope you won't mind if we ignore your own damage control when someone lies about your products.

Don't come here to defend yourself from a wicked customer because we will ignore you.

The Internet never forgets.

Lies about my products that what exactly? Who cares if the internet forgets or not, that is not my business. A clean hand and conscience fears no accusations. A long time ago, I learned this “If you tell the truth you don't have to remember anything". So Oga forget that one, nobody can stain my integrity with lies. I'm proud of my honesty. If you don't believe me, oya buy my products na grin. And by the grace of God, let me tell you, I don't have "wicked customers", all my customers are wonderful people including you. Thanks for patronage in advance grin
Re: Florence Ajimobi Rebuffed Governor Makinde’s Offer For Help by OBku4(m): 12:29pm On Jun 29, 2020
XXLMANDIGO:

Hopeless kid. Don't mind the dunce.

Goat peppersoup tongue
Re: Florence Ajimobi Rebuffed Governor Makinde’s Offer For Help by Frankiss44(m): 12:29pm On Jun 29, 2020
Openbusiness:

She's neither arrogant nor entitled. Based on her narration of the events, she's right and the Oyo government is wrong, that's why the OYO govt is doing all this damage control publicity, cuz they didn't expect the woman will be bold enough to confront and expose them. What she said is absolutely correct, she is a politician's wife and not just any politician, a recent Governor of her state, and a recent deputy national chairman of the ruling party, and a close ally of the powers that be. So she can't be picking calls anyhow. Because it could be an enemy or a troublemaker or people that are aggrieved with her husband or people begging for all kinds of favors. So she has to be selective to answer calls. It is the wise thing to do. She never said she doesn't pick calls, she said she doesn't pick calls from unknown numbers, that is numbers not saved on her phone. So the Oyo govt rep calling her was a dummy. If she didn't pick your calls after many attempts, the sensible thing for him to have done would be to send an SMS message or WhatsApp and introduce himself and his mission for calling. At that instance, if she doesn't respond, then he has no blame. But he didn't do that. And then the Governor himself was talking rubbish that they didn't inform them officially. So it is until they write letter to them before they know that they will come to the aid of the former sitting Governor that just vacated seat? No, it's too bad. Life is more than politics. They let politics becloud their sense of good reasoning and here they are today, trying to sell all kinds of damage control stories to the public to shift blame from their head. Kemi first broke the news, I'm sure most of the other governors that paid visits or sent condolences didn't get "officially informed", some of them would have heard through social media and then reached out to confirm if true or not. But Oyo government is waiting for official information. Let dem keep waiting forever. Mumu people

If you read all the governor said and you still came up with this one sided analysis then nobody can help you.. Being on the opposite side of politics and with the fact that her ailing husband was named the Acting chairman of APC there is no way the party won't keep information about his health from the governor.. So all those reasons for not picking calls and being a politician wife are feather weight excuses.. The Oyo State government even went as far as calling the Lagos state counterpart and yet nothing came out, that should tell you there was more to it.. The woman is arrogant and that emotional card she is trying to play to get the property wi only work on a weakling..

2 Likes

Re: Florence Ajimobi Rebuffed Governor Makinde’s Offer For Help by toba1909(m): 12:30pm On Jun 29, 2020
Yabaleft:

I refrained from replying to you but I could not help it due to your comments. They are appalling.
I also think your brain needs vacuuming due to accumulated dust so you can reason clearly. Just read the trash you wrote that the governor planted spies, to what end and purpose?
Also, the Agodi GRA I know can still have 48plots of land even though they are already allocated.
Even if you are Pro-Ajimobi, write with decency.

If you like, you can come for me o. Just think twice before you do

Yaba left is where suites you well......
If you're so derailed to believe the disgusts over the news, don't be too eager when the revelation of how he planted spies in that hospital will be reveal..... Don't be a fool to be in haste!

If I may even ask you, which Agodi GRA of Ibadan has 48plots of vacant landed property o, cos I am so interested to tutor dafts who has no facts about the vicinity but derive erections in the fallacies about.

I can only correct your goods, of what benefit is coming for you to me when you already called names and shown how foolish you can be.
Re: Florence Ajimobi Rebuffed Governor Makinde’s Offer For Help by XXLMANDIGO: 12:32pm On Jun 29, 2020
If you are rich or comfortable you won't be raving mad like you have been doing for over an hour. Most people on the forum read the 48 plots from the dailies and quoted same. Are you more reliable than the news outlets that have given us authentic news over time? You have been using this account for so long yet you don't know how to be courteous and respect other's opinion ,no matter how dumb you consider them to be. You are but an Agbaya...

toba1909:

Pauper that hasn't fed himself showing his stupidly the more.
Stay within this argument with facts and if you wanna continue in your madness, I will let you know you're nothing but a scallywag, who has nothing upstairs and all around.

Help yourself to have a better life first, afterwhich you focus on your parents and siblings........ Koni dafun Aja e ki nma fi b'ogun

Elebi Proper!

1 Like

Re: Florence Ajimobi Rebuffed Governor Makinde’s Offer For Help by Ventura1: 12:35pm On Jun 29, 2020
This caught my attention

“What happened thereafter was that the governor of Oyo received calls from Vice President Yemi Osinbajo, who broke the news of the death of Ajimobi to the state governor and then request­ed that the family had asked him to plead with Makinde to release the controversial Quarter 361 with adjoin­ing Plots B and C totalling 23,627sqm (about 48 plots) which was part of the ille­gally acquired land revoked by the state government in February this year.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

The Act That Gives The President The Power To Lock Down Lagos, Ogun & FCT. / Ooni Of Ife Visits Tinubu In Abuja (Pictures) / Tinubu Busts Into 'zanku' Dance At APC Lagos Rally (PHOTOS)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 84
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.