Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,316 members, 7,808,067 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 06:30 AM

Florence Ajimobi Rebuffed Governor Makinde’s Offer For Help - Politics (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Florence Ajimobi Rebuffed Governor Makinde’s Offer For Help (55185 Views)

Soun Says He Didn't Reject Seyi Makinde's Offer To Renovate The Palace / Florence Ajimobi And Rauf Olaniyan In Exchange Of Words (video) / Florence Ajimobi: My Husband, Abiola Cheated Twice And I Forgave Him (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Florence Ajimobi Rebuffed Governor Makinde’s Offer For Help by toba1909(m): 12:35pm On Jun 29, 2020
XXLMANDIGO:
If you are rich or comfortable you won't be raving mad like you have been doing for over an hour. Most people on the forum read the 48 plots from the dailies and quoted same. Are you more reliable than the news outlets that have given us authentic news over time? You have been using this account for so long yet you don't know how to be courteous and respect other's opinion ,no matter how dumb you consider them to be. You are but an Agbaya...

Wo were yi lo wa nkan gidi se
You're so empty......
Gallivanting around to defend your emptiness and stupidity is so obvious.
What opinion do you have when you already aligned your dumbskull with lies and joined in peddling same around?
Afofungbemu ni were eleyi sa

Olorun a bami wo e San o
Pele Abugije
Re: Florence Ajimobi Rebuffed Governor Makinde’s Offer For Help by Daroldigits: 12:37pm On Jun 29, 2020
something is wrong with this woman. Sorry to say, she is after something else. i want ask, assume that her husband favorite candidate won the election last year, things like this will not happen. Women can destroy and build.

1 Like

Re: Florence Ajimobi Rebuffed Governor Makinde’s Offer For Help by XXLMANDIGO: 12:38pm On Jun 29, 2020
Oh you want me to believe you are more credible than the dailies.

I give up on you.

toba1909:

It's now so obvious you're so shallow and braindead.
You claimed the dead man stole 48plots of lands at Agodi GRA, I didn't say in any of my posts that he didn't steal but tried to guide you against misinforming people that there was no 48plots of vacant lands at Agodi GRA at that time; your lack of wisdom makes you attached a post that doesn't in anyway correspond with our argument here now.

Isn't that crazy and foolish?

Eranko yi need adura gan ni o
Re: Florence Ajimobi Rebuffed Governor Makinde’s Offer For Help by Frankiss44(m): 12:40pm On Jun 29, 2020
Femeto:
Lies every where. Kano State governor Ganduje was seated right beside her yet your stupid governor couldn't call off his appointment in Benin. Which place far between Kano and Benin?

Call off appointment because of what na? Will his presence bring the dead man back to life? And hope you are aware thah Ganduje is her in law?? They are more like families.. So you expect Makinde that was shunned all throuhj his sickness and eventual death to call off official engagement to go for high service because a lousy and arrogant woman is grieving.. Ona funny for this nairaland

3 Likes

Re: Florence Ajimobi Rebuffed Governor Makinde’s Offer For Help by Nobody: 12:42pm On Jun 29, 2020
Women..... creating problems since the beginning pf time undecided
Re: Florence Ajimobi Rebuffed Governor Makinde’s Offer For Help by toba1909(m): 12:43pm On Jun 29, 2020
XXLMANDIGO:

Oh you want me to believe you are more credible than the dailies.

I give up on you.

Lwkmd
A sensible being with all I have written won't come up with goofs, misquoting and misconstruing the real statements of the discussion.
I never at any point said you should believe me, but directed that you do your proper findings to have facts about the issue rather than misinforming people by agreeing to the lies and disgusts by the blogs and dailies.

Chai...... I can now understand what you really are now
Re: Florence Ajimobi Rebuffed Governor Makinde’s Offer For Help by bus1: 12:43pm On Jun 29, 2020
Bros, leave the petty illiterates suffering from inferiority complex on nairaland.
Their sick mentality is that ajimobi family is rich while they are poor, so therefore they should gloat over his death.
While makinde has the full right to deny any plot to the ajimobi family, he clearly did not handle the situation in a matured or sensible manner.
A governor that wants to get in touch with his predecessor's family will get in touch, and they will cooperate for the burial.
All this cock and bull story of phone call, Lagos, physician, sanwo olu etc .is just an attempted diversion from makinde's pettiness.

Openbusiness:

She's neither arrogant nor entitled. Based on her narration of the events, she's right and the Oyo government is wrong, that's why the OYO govt is doing all this damage control publicity, cuz they didn't expect the woman will be bold enough to confront and expose them. What she said is absolutely correct, she is a politician's wife and not just any politician, a recent Governor of her state, and a recent deputy national chairman of the ruling party, and a close ally of the powers that be. So she can't be picking calls anyhow. Because it could be an enemy or a troublemaker or people that are aggrieved with her husband or people begging for all kinds of favors. So she has to be selective to answer calls. It is the wise thing to do. She never said she doesn't pick calls, she said she doesn't pick calls from unknown numbers, that is numbers not saved on her phone. So the Oyo govt rep calling her was a dummy. If she didn't pick your calls after many attempts, the sensible thing for him to have done would be to send an SMS message or WhatsApp and introduce himself and his mission for calling. At that instance, if she doesn't respond, then he has no blame. But he didn't do that. And then the Governor himself was talking rubbish that they didn't inform them officially. So it is until they write letter to them before they know that they will come to the aid of the former sitting Governor that just vacated seat? No, it's too bad. Life is more than politics. They let politics becloud their sense of good reasoning and here they are today, trying to sell all kinds of damage control stories to the public to shift blame from their head. Kemi first broke the news, I'm sure most of the other governors that paid visits or sent condolences didn't get "officially informed", some of them would have heard through social media and then reached out to confirm if true or not. But Oyo government is waiting for official information. Let dem keep waiting forever. Mumu people

2 Likes

Re: Florence Ajimobi Rebuffed Governor Makinde’s Offer For Help by Yabaleft: 12:44pm On Jun 29, 2020
toba1909:

Yaba left is where suites you well......
If you're so derailed to believe the disgusts over the news, don't be too eager when the revelation of how he planted spies in that hospital will be reveal..... Don't be a fool to be in haste!

If I may even ask you, which Agodi GRA of Ibadan has 48plots of vacant landed property o, cos I am so interested to tutor dafts who has no facts about the vicinity but derive erections in the fallacies about.

I can only correct your goods, of what benefit is coming for you to me when you already called names and shown how foolish you can be.

grin I know you will reply me cos you are a rabid bulldog on this thread.
My research also showed that you work for one of Ajimobi's children so I dont blame you. You are only trying to protect your source of income. On that note, I want to invite you to Yabaleft. I have a nice corner room reserved for you, just beside mine. kiss. We will be neighbours.

3 Likes

Re: Florence Ajimobi Rebuffed Governor Makinde’s Offer For Help by Frankiss44(m): 12:44pm On Jun 29, 2020
TreasureJunky:
They always play politics with everything,, even when life is involved... Pride doesn't pay, , with all the proud behavior from d former governor's family, their person still died... Why d grudge? Is makinde the cause of his sickness? After all, Makinde was once a Corona victim.... People should always use their senses in handling some life issues

Don't mind them.. No respect for the dead at all.. Now you Wan to push blame on an innocent man.. You accused someone of not calling, the person said he called, then u still go ahead to say why will u call me when u know u don't pick unknown numbers.. Imagine the arrogance

1 Like

Re: Florence Ajimobi Rebuffed Governor Makinde’s Offer For Help by Sterope(f): 12:46pm On Jun 29, 2020
You are very sexist!

.Her husband that stole 48 plots and built a big mansion is not the destroyer but the wife abi? The day you lots begin to abandon this cave mentality, the better for your children..

FYI, This is the first time she would be controversial but go on

Daroldigits:
something is wrong with this woman. Sorry to say, she is after something else. i want ask, assume that her husband favorite candidate won the election last year, things like this will not happen. Women can destroy and build.

1 Like

Re: Florence Ajimobi Rebuffed Governor Makinde’s Offer For Help by SOJOSEPH(m): 12:51pm On Jun 29, 2020
Any one that refuse to fear/becareful of Women is finished

Most of them are deadly deceptive even against themselves unknowingly
Re: Florence Ajimobi Rebuffed Governor Makinde’s Offer For Help by toba1909(m): 12:52pm On Jun 29, 2020
Yabaleft:

grin I know you will reply me cos you are a rabid bulldog on this thread.
My research also showed that you work for one of Ajimobi's children so I dont blame you. You are only trying to protect your source of income. On that note, I want to invite you to Yabaleft. I have a nice corner room reserved for you, just beside mine. kiss. We will be neighbours.

Lmfao.
Infact I worked for Ajimobi's last grandchild not children���
The styles of yours which is common is to make false accusations about anyone you're not able to catch up with in arguments, so it is not new to me.
You opined foolishly that the Agodi GRA that you know still has more than 48plots of vacant lands but couldn't be able to respond to my loser after therein....... Isn't that enough to show you know nothing but only want to make a mess of yourself?

It will do you well to do a proper findings about the issue of the land rather than continuing to make a mess of yourself by trying to deviate from the real discussions.

Never knew you eventually ran away from the man handling your mental crises till I checked your profile to noticed it is you.

Were dun wo
Ko se bi l'omo
Re: Florence Ajimobi Rebuffed Governor Makinde’s Offer For Help by captianfreeman(m): 12:53pm On Jun 29, 2020
No need for this rubbish! A two term governor in Nigeria can take care of himself.
Re: Florence Ajimobi Rebuffed Governor Makinde’s Offer For Help by XXLMANDIGO: 12:55pm On Jun 29, 2020
So all of us that agreed and "swallowed" the post are foools abi.

Sorry Ngbayen O

toba1909:

Lwkmd
A sensible being with all I have written won't come up with goofs, misquoting and misconstruing the real statements of the discussion.
I never at any point said you should believe me, but directed that you do your proper findings to have facts about the issue rather than misinforming people by agreeing to the lies and disgusts by the blogs and dailies.

Chai...... I can now understand what you really are now
Re: Florence Ajimobi Rebuffed Governor Makinde’s Offer For Help by Nobody: 12:57pm On Jun 29, 2020
[s]
post=91192360:

Na ur own family come be two kinds abi?!
Wey una get 2 governors for house.
Absolute RUBBISH!
[/s]

Isn't this the guy that barbecues dead rats for a living?

You must have barbecued your senses along at some point in time.

I urge you to stick to that and stop constituting a nuisance here.
Re: Florence Ajimobi Rebuffed Governor Makinde’s Offer For Help by toba1909(m): 1:00pm On Jun 29, 2020
XXLMANDIGO:

So all of us that agreed and "swallowed" the post are foools abi.

Sorry Ngbayen Of

Lobatan!
If you tagged yourself that......
Doing the needful about information gotten all always guide against being a subject of ridicule which I think and believe is the best. Check around Nairaland, I've been here since 2007 and won't and haven't joined any debate or discussions I have no facts/right information about.

We learn everyday!
Re: Florence Ajimobi Rebuffed Governor Makinde’s Offer For Help by BABANGBALI: 1:03pm On Jun 29, 2020
Ajimobi's wife should go and sit down jo, who does she think she is. So because her husband was sick and later died the governor should abandon state matters and start running after her and her husband. How many people did she and her husband look for when they were in office? The truth of the matter is that her body dey pepper am because she know that it's all over for her, no more recognition of any sort again as the engine to her vehicle which was her husband don knock. No one will look her side again as she is no more relevant except for side chick matter if she is still active and good in bed. Vickyrotex abi kini mo wi?
Re: Florence Ajimobi Rebuffed Governor Makinde’s Offer For Help by Yabaleft: 1:10pm On Jun 29, 2020
toba1909:

Lmfao.
Infact I worked for Ajimobi's last grandchild not children���
The styles of yours which is common is to make false accusations about anyone you're not able to catch up with in arguments, so it is not new to me.
You opined foolishly that the Agodi GRA that you know still has more than 48plots of vacant lands but couldn't be able to respond to my loser after therein....... Isn't that enough to show you know nothing but only want to make a mess of yourself?

It will do you well to do a proper findings about the issue of the land rather than continuing to make a mess of yourself by trying to deviate from the real discussions.

Never knew you eventually ran away from the man handling your mental crises till I checked your profile to noticed it is you.

Were dun wo
Ko se bi l'omo

grin grin grin grin
Take this prescription to your nearest pharmacy before your rabis gets out of hand.
Clomiphene 50mg, 2 x 3
Lexotan 30mg, 3 x 3
Adaltone 10mg 1 x 3
Aluvia 10mg 1 at night
Ciprofloxacin 10mg 2 every 8 hours
Acetaminophen 500mg 4 x 3 for your headache

Call me to thank me later
Cheers

1 Like

Re: Florence Ajimobi Rebuffed Governor Makinde’s Offer For Help by XXLMANDIGO: 1:10pm On Jun 29, 2020
ESE pupo tongue

E wa ma lo. Awon omo wa Nile.

toba1909:

Lobatan!
If you tagged yourself that......
Doing the needful about information gotten all always guide against being a subject of ridicule which I think and believe is the best. Check around Nairaland, I've been here since 2007 and won't and haven't joined any debate or discussions I have no facts/right information about.

We learn everyday!
Re: Florence Ajimobi Rebuffed Governor Makinde’s Offer For Help by toba1909(m): 1:13pm On Jun 29, 2020
Yabaleft:

grin grin grin grin
Take this prescription to your nearest pharmacy before your rabis gets out of hand.
Clomiphene 50mg, 2 x 3
Lexotan 30mg, 3 x 3
Adaltone 10mg 1 x 3
Aluvia 10mg 1 at night
Ciprofloxacin 10mg 2 every 8 hours
Acetaminophen 500mg 4 x 3 for your headache

Call me to thank me later
Cheers

So sad these are what has stabilized you till this moment.
Pele.... God will heal you o
Re: Florence Ajimobi Rebuffed Governor Makinde’s Offer For Help by toba1909(m): 1:13pm On Jun 29, 2020
XXLMANDIGO:
ESE pupo tongue

E wa ma lo. Awon omo wa Nile.

Lmfao
Eyan wa o ri fact present o.

Ire o
Re: Florence Ajimobi Rebuffed Governor Makinde’s Offer For Help by Nobody: 1:13pm On Jun 29, 2020
post=91192320:
Can you guys let the dead rest in peace please?

Enough of this foolishness!
I thought you have opened another account because of shame. Man must eat sha.
Re: Florence Ajimobi Rebuffed Governor Makinde’s Offer For Help by Yabaleft: 1:22pm On Jun 29, 2020
toba1909:

So sad these are what has stabilized you till this moment.
Pele.... God will heal you o

No o. My medication dey different o. Wetin dey do us not be same. Na your own concoction be that.
Use it with faith. I will be praying along with you.
It is well my broda. You will be healed
Re: Florence Ajimobi Rebuffed Governor Makinde’s Offer For Help by toba1909(m): 1:27pm On Jun 29, 2020
Yabaleft:

No o. My medication dey different o. Wetin dey do us not be same. Na your own concoction be that.
Use it with faith. I will be praying along with you.
It is well my broda. You will be healed

Mofo in his usual ways japa from the line of argument, cos he knows nothing but must defend the stipends he is paid for such.
It will do you well to be well equipped next time about a matter before dabbling into it.

Alawoku somebori
Re: Florence Ajimobi Rebuffed Governor Makinde’s Offer For Help by kenfarm(m): 1:27pm On Jun 29, 2020
Lostz:
why should the state government help them? are they not rich enough? have they not looted enough?

is Ajimobi the first to die from covid19?

Too many logical Qs need answers grin
Re: Florence Ajimobi Rebuffed Governor Makinde’s Offer For Help by Detailfix: 1:37pm On Jun 29, 2020
Dpharisee:
It's like arrogance runs in that family, see the way she was addressing the Deputy Governor asking why he didn't call her to express sympathy, the man said he did severally but she didn't answer, then she said why didn't he send her a text because she doesn't answer unknown numbers as a politician wife.
Then she claimed that Seyi Makinde is playing politics with her husband's death without any comments on APC members and media such as Nation Newspaper which was releasing statements daily using her husband's name as the APC crisis was unfolding.
How will such woman accept offer of help with this arrogance?
But come to think of it, why would she want to bury her husband in a land under dispute, what if they finally lose the case they will now claim that our husband and father was buried here. shocked
Only Almighty knows what Ajimobi (God rest his soul) must have passed through in this woman's hand, all that glitters is not gold to those who may think that because he was a governor it's all rosy in rich families.

I support your thoughts on this
Re: Florence Ajimobi Rebuffed Governor Makinde’s Offer For Help by GoldHorse(m): 1:41pm On Jun 29, 2020
They (still) broke the law by burying him where the law clearly stated burial was not allowed. They have set bad precedence; I hope others won't follow suit. Someone might even challenge them in court and win because the law is very clear on this! No ambiguity!
Re: Florence Ajimobi Rebuffed Governor Makinde’s Offer For Help by blowjohn(m): 1:41pm On Jun 29, 2020
Openbusiness:

She's neither arrogant nor entitled. Based on her narration of the events, she's right and the Oyo government is wrong, that's why the OYO govt is doing all this damage control publicity, cuz they didn't expect the woman will be bold enough to confront and expose them. What she said is absolutely correct, she is a politician's wife and not just any politician, a recent Governor of her state, and a recent deputy national chairman of the ruling party, and a close ally of the powers that be. So she can't be picking calls anyhow. Because it could be an enemy or a troublemaker or people that are aggrieved with her husband or people begging for all kinds of favors. So she has to be selective to answer calls. It is the wise thing to do. She never said she doesn't pick calls, she said she doesn't pick calls from unknown numbers, that is numbers not saved on her phone. So the Oyo govt rep calling her was a dummy. If she didn't pick your calls after many attempts, the sensible thing for him to have done would be to send an SMS message or WhatsApp and introduce himself and his mission for calling. At that instance, if she doesn't respond, then he has no blame. But he didn't do that. And then the Governor himself was talking rubbish that they didn't inform them officially. So it is until they write letter to them before they know that they will come to the aid of the former sitting Governor that just vacated seat? No, it's too bad. Life is more than politics. They let politics becloud their sense of good reasoning and here they are today, trying to sell all kinds of damage control stories to the public to shift blame from their head. Kemi first broke the news, I'm sure most of the other governors that paid visits or sent condolences didn't get "officially informed", some of them would have heard through social media and then reached out to confirm if true or not. But Oyo government is waiting for official information. Let dem keep waiting forever. Mumu people

Ur not serious o.
When ur in trouble dont pick ur calls ok?
Nonsense
Re: Florence Ajimobi Rebuffed Governor Makinde’s Offer For Help by izibili44: 1:42pm On Jun 29, 2020
Brother if you no fear women.who person go fear. I concur with you on dis.The fear of women is the beginning of long life. quote author=Poloyanabo2 post=91186494]Hmmm, my people fear women![/quote]
Re: Florence Ajimobi Rebuffed Governor Makinde’s Offer For Help by Nobody: 1:43pm On Jun 29, 2020
Dpharisee:
It's like arrogance runs in that family, see the way she was addressing the Deputy Governor asking why he didn't call her to express sympathy, the man said he did severally but she didn't answer, then she said why didn't he send her a text because she doesn't answer unknown numbers as a politician wife.
Then she claimed that Seyi Makinde is playing politics with her husband's death without any comments on APC members and media such as Nation Newspaper which was releasing statements daily using her husband's name as the APC crisis was unfolding.
How will such woman accept offer of help with this arrogance?
But come to think of it, why would she want to bury her husband in a land under dispute, what if they finally lose the case they will now claim that our husband and father was buried here. shocked
Only Allah knows what Ajimobi (God rest his soul) must have passed through in this woman's hand, all that glitters is not gold to those who may think that because he was a governor it's all rosy in rich families.

All the IBOs have no work again other than to follow Tinubu / Ajimobi issue everywhere. It is a sign of cowardice on the part of Seyi Makinde to choose the sickness and death of Ajimobi to revenge hostilities.

God understands everything. I don't know why the woman has to travel by herself. She should have remained with her husband and allow her son in law or another trusted person to travel. So many groups with interests have monitoring system around that hospital. They never wanted the man to survive.
Re: Florence Ajimobi Rebuffed Governor Makinde’s Offer For Help by Follygunners: 1:44pm On Jun 29, 2020
sageb:
Makinde is a humble and understanding person. At the end of it all, makinde will be vindicated. The pacesetter GSM

Exactly my point! The current Governor seems very humble and understanding from his demeanor. To hell with that Mrs. Entitled mentality and her family.

1 Like

Re: Florence Ajimobi Rebuffed Governor Makinde’s Offer For Help by Nobody: 1:46pm On Jun 29, 2020
Follygunners:

Exactly my point! The current Governor seems very humble and understanding from his demeanor. To hell with that Mrs. Entitled mentality and her family.

He is a bloody coward. At the end of his 4yrs, we shall see.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

Ooni Of Ife Visits Tinubu In Abuja (Pictures) / The Act That Gives The President The Power To Lock Down Lagos, Ogun & FCT. / Protest In Abuja, As FG Arraigns Nnamdi Kanu In Court (Photos) - Vanguard

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 73
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.