Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,738 members, 7,802,237 topics. Date: Friday, 19 April 2024 at 11:24 AM

SEE THIS Before You Get Married or Don't Ever Get Married [Picture] - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / SEE THIS Before You Get Married or Don't Ever Get Married [Picture] (6070 Views)

Conjoined Twins Abby And Brittany Hensel Get Married To An Army Veteran (video) / Don't Ever Date A Broke Girl / What Is The Core Reason Why You Got Married Or Intend To Get Married? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

SEE THIS Before You Get Married or Don't Ever Get Married [Picture] by iLegendd(m): 9:34am On Jun 29, 2020
Are you married? Are you single? I want to show you a book you should read or listen to the audio at ALL cost before you get married. You'll never regret. If you're married, you even need it more.

It's called The 5 Love Languages. I never know I'd like it until I listened to the audio version. It's for both men and women, married and unmarried. If you want to know your woman or man better, it's a must.

I don't like recommending books, but when I do, it's worth it. So, since some of you are on lockdown and the audiobook is free on YouTube, it will be a disservice if you don't take advantage of this book NOW. It will save you tears.

Link to listen to the audio
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=0WHa4nL6tPE

If you've read it, share your story.

2 Likes

Re: SEE THIS Before You Get Married or Don't Ever Get Married [Picture] by iLegendd(m): 9:38am On Jun 29, 2020
Do your have a book recommendation? Share the name and the title.
Re: SEE THIS Before You Get Married or Don't Ever Get Married [Picture] by timifaithus(m): 9:40am On Jun 29, 2020
Nice book
Re: SEE THIS Before You Get Married or Don't Ever Get Married [Picture] by iLegendd(m): 9:43am On Jun 29, 2020
If you're a man or a woman and you know you'll get married or you're married and you don't read this book or find time to listen to the audio, you're patently stupid and when the tears will start rolling in your marriage, don't blame anyone.

If you know you'll never get married, then you don't need it. If you're a woman, after reading or listening, make sure you make your husband or boyfriend read or listen to it too and vice versa.

With this, most marriages will last — trust me.

You've been warned.

2 Likes

Re: SEE THIS Before You Get Married or Don't Ever Get Married [Picture] by StubbornGENIUS: 9:47am On Jun 29, 2020
Mr.Legend what about people like me nah,THE BABY DADDY CREW?

1 Like

Re: SEE THIS Before You Get Married or Don't Ever Get Married [Picture] by iLegendd(m): 9:48am On Jun 29, 2020
If lack of MB is the reason you'll probably miss this wisdom, then it means you have a lot to miss in life because you'll always blame something for your inactions just like your grandfather.
Re: SEE THIS Before You Get Married or Don't Ever Get Married [Picture] by iLegendd(m): 9:50am On Jun 29, 2020
As long as you'll insert your **** inside a woman, it means you have emotions — even if you hide it; so it's for you too.

StubbornGENIUS
Re: SEE THIS Before You Get Married or Don't Ever Get Married [Picture] by Okwu1234(m): 10:15am On Jun 29, 2020
Smart love.
Re: SEE THIS Before You Get Married or Don't Ever Get Married [Picture] by ambitiouschap17: 10:19am On Jun 29, 2020
Why we want you to be rich

The Magic of thinking big
Re: SEE THIS Before You Get Married or Don't Ever Get Married [Picture] by gentlestdude(m): 11:05am On Jun 29, 2020
What's with the insult, how about the millions of people who will get married but never know you or your books, your books are mainly for SIMPs

2 Likes

Re: SEE THIS Before You Get Married or Don't Ever Get Married [Picture] by iLegendd(m): 11:09am On Jun 29, 2020
Glad the insult got your attention and may probably be the only reason you'll take action. Maybe, I should do it more. Also, that's not my book. It was written in 1992 (28 years ago) — probably older than you.

Some of you lazy youths hardly take action until you get punched. That insult is the punch that'll haunt you forever until you take action.
Re: SEE THIS Before You Get Married or Don't Ever Get Married [Picture] by iLegendd(m): 11:18am On Jun 29, 2020
@Ambitiouschap17, you're right. I have listened to the audio version more than 5 times.
Re: SEE THIS Before You Get Married or Don't Ever Get Married [Picture] by ambitiouschap17: 12:38pm On Jun 29, 2020
Only have The pdf versions. The next one i want to read Is think big And kick asa ìn busines and life, but i havent see It
Re: SEE THIS Before You Get Married or Don't Ever Get Married [Picture] by iLegendd(m): 12:55pm On Jun 29, 2020
The free audio is on YouTube.
Re: SEE THIS Before You Get Married or Don't Ever Get Married [Picture] by adeboi1: 1:01pm On Jun 29, 2020
ambitiouschap17:
Only have The pdf versions. The next one i want to read Is think big And kick asa ìn busines and life, but i havent see It

Pls I need them can you send?
Re: SEE THIS Before You Get Married or Don't Ever Get Married [Picture] by hfinest1(m): 2:19pm On Jun 29, 2020
iLegendd:
If you're a man or a woman and you know you'll get married or you're married and you don't read this book or find time to listen to the audio, you're patently stupid and when the tears will start rolling in your marriage, don't blame anyone.

If you know you'll never get married, then you don't need it. If you're a woman, after reading or listening, make sure you make your husband or boyfriend read or listen to it too and vice versa.

You've been warned.
Yeah, i agree with you man. It's very necessary to know your partner's love language, if the relationship is gonna last long. It's quite pitiable that churches don't advice would-be couples to read books like these before marriages. I think churches should also start recommending books for singles to read before getting married, instead of just telling them to 'go and pray about it'. Everything is not only prayer...

Another thing people should learn about their partner before marriage (or even if they're married already) is their partner's temperament traits.
Bro, do you know that so many people don't know Jack about "temperament traits"?
I asked a girl what her temperament trait was and guess what she said? She said she doesn't have a bad temper and doesn't easily get angry. I was like wtf?shocked
Like seriosuly, people need to be educated about these things before jumping into marriage. It would really help to avoid all these divorce we keep hearing about ever now and then...
I mean, how can someone get married, and then file for a divorce barely three months into the marriage?? It's cos of lack of understanding of themselves before they tied to knot.
Thanks for shedding light on this issue boss. More wisdom and insight to you sir.

One of these days, I'll create a thread here, let's all talk about these things...

Well done boss cheesy

5 Likes

Re: SEE THIS Before You Get Married or Don't Ever Get Married [Picture] by iLegendd(m): 2:31pm On Jun 29, 2020
@Hfinest1, you're 100% correct. Though, I won't really blame Churches in not recommending these books since the Bible is the book of all books. I'll blame to-be-couples who refused to explore what is out there.

There is a reason I used the word "stupid" in my write-up above. It's to get people angry to take action because years later, they'll be the ones enjoying the benefits of their actions and not me.

Temperament is a must too.

If I want to recommend two books (that aren't mine) to a man and a woman to read before getting married, they'll be

1. The 5 Love Languages
2. The Way of the Superior Man

These two books are magic made in Heaven for couples.

1 Like

Re: SEE THIS Before You Get Married or Don't Ever Get Married [Picture] by marvola(m): 7:07pm On Jun 29, 2020
Already read it... Insightful!
Re: SEE THIS Before You Get Married or Don't Ever Get Married [Picture] by Nobody: 7:15pm On Jun 29, 2020
This boy.
So all the happily married people read your book ?
Re: SEE THIS Before You Get Married or Don't Ever Get Married [Picture] by iLegendd(m): 7:44pm On Jun 29, 2020
RonaldoVido, learn to read before you comment. Does that look like my book? Don't you know the book is older than you?

All these children with free MB.

1 Like

Re: SEE THIS Before You Get Married or Don't Ever Get Married [Picture] by Nobody: 11:21pm On Jun 29, 2020
iLegendd:
Are you married? Are you single? I want to show you a book you should read or listen to the audio at ALL cost before you get married. You'll never regret. If you're married, you even need it more.

It's called The 5 Love Languages. I never know I'd like it until I listened to the audio version. It's for both men and women, married and unmarried. If you want to know your woman or man better, it's a must.

I don't like recommending books, but when I do, it's worth it. So, since some of you are on lockdown and the audiobook is free on YouTube, it will be a disservice if you don't take advantage of this book NOW. It will save you tears.

Link to listen to the audio
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=0WHa4nL6tPE

If you've read it, share your story.

Why not lead by example and get married let's see how you handle your marriage

grin grin
Re: SEE THIS Before You Get Married or Don't Ever Get Married [Picture] by UndauntedYOCA(f): 7:11am On Jun 30, 2020
iLegendd:

You've been warned.
I read this book some years back and trust me, it's one of those I can highly recommend. Back in my uncle's house we've got many books like this, some of them have helped me a lot and see preparing me for relationship/marriage. This book helps you know and understand what your partner likes, wants, how he wants to be loved and how to use it to your advantage so you can have a happy home.

1 Like

Re: SEE THIS Before You Get Married or Don't Ever Get Married [Picture] by iLegendd(m): 8:59am On Jun 30, 2020
UndauntedYOCA, it's good to know you've read it. You need to reread it before marriage.

Also, it seems you don't know how to use Nairaland PM. You sent a PM and I replied. Sadly, you're probably thinking I haven't and secretly holding grudges. Check your inbox.
Re: SEE THIS Before You Get Married or Don't Ever Get Married [Picture] by UndauntedYOCA(f): 9:10am On Jun 30, 2020
iLegendd:
UndauntedYOCA, it's good to know you've read it. You need to reread it before marriage.

Also, it seems you don't know how to use Nairaland PM. You sent a PM and I replied. Sadly, you're probably thinking I haven't and secretly holding grudges. Check your inbox.
Lol, I do know how to make use of it jharey, I'll check my mail now. Lol. I checked my mail some hours after I had sent it but saw nothing.
I'll reread it when the time comes. grin grin

(1) (Reply)

What Will Be The Body Size And Age Of This Woman.. Pics Attached / Will You Wash Your Girlfriend Pants Or Pad In The Name Of Love? / Why Do Some Ladies Ask This Question After Sex "Am I Sweet" ?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 35
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.