Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,149,875 members, 7,806,511 topics. Date: Tuesday, 23 April 2024 at 05:38 PM

37 Signs You’ve Found Your Soulmate. How True? - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / 37 Signs You’ve Found Your Soulmate. How True? (4353 Views)

Worst Thing You’ve Found, From Checking Your Partner’s Phone / 12 Signs That You’ve Found "The One" / 12 Signs That You’ve Found"the One" (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

37 Signs You’ve Found Your Soulmate. How True? by CanadaOrBust: 10:12am On Jun 29, 2020
(I know this is very long. Feel free to read only the bolded)
So, do u believe there is such a thing as soulmate?
If so, how confident are you you’ll find yours or have found yours?
Me? Honestly, I don’t know.
How accurate is this list?
Can “soulmate” be different from “destined life partner”?

by Lachlan Brown

According to Greek mythology, Zeus split the human body into two because he feared it was too powerful. Out of the one being came man and woman, separated by Zeus in order to prevent it from rising against the gods...

Finding your long lost soulmate isn’t easy, especially when there are 7 billion people on the Earth who could potentially be your other half...

Signs of soulmate connection: 37 signs you’ve found yours:

1) You Feel Safe Around Them
At the end of a busy day, there’s no other place you would rather be than with this person.
For some reason, a part of you just relaxes when you are around him or her.
All the anxieties, worries, and fear that you feel wash away when you are in their presence. When you feel like you’re having a bad day, you always know that going to them is going to pick up your mood.
You don’t even have to think twice: just thinking about being with them already gives you relief.
2) They Make You Feel Complete
There are parts of you that you never understood. Maybe it’s your hot temper or your awkward jokes or your horrible cooking.
Somehow, this person is able to do the things that you can’t, can feel things that you don’t precisely because you are made to complete each other.
You might be an extrovert and the other person might be an introvert. The point is, you have individual differences that, when combined, creates a complete person.
These differences don’t tear you apart. Instead, it brings you closer to each other. You make each other a better person by balancing each other’s strengths and weaknesses.
3) You Forgive Each Other
Being soulmates doesn’t save you from fights. In fact, you might be more susceptible to fights because of your opposite nature.
Despite this, you are able to fight calmly and talk through every problem that you have. And when it comes down to forgiveness, you would rather come to terms with a problem rather than hold each other guilty.
4) Their Happiness Is More Important
This is one of the important signs of a soulmate connection. Their happiness is your own. It doesn’t matter how many things you give up for the other person.
You feel incredibly compelled to make sure that their comforts come before yours. After all, loving someone is the most selfless act of all.
5) You Respect Each Other’s Differences
You might be soulmates but it doesn’t mean you’re going to agree on everything. The important thing is that your disputes on religion, culture, and ethics don’t affect the way you see each other.
You create an open environment for discussion. You allow each other to voice out their opinions without judgment.
6) You Respect Each Other’s Alone Time
Having time for yourselves is one of the most underrated elements in a relationship. Once in a while, the soul needs to be alone again without any stimulation.
When you tell your significant other that you would like to be alone, he or she respects it without any complaints.
It’s the same for you. Whenever your soulmate asks for alone time, you don’t feel the need to constantly check up on them. You trust this person with your whole heart and respect them enough to give them space.
7) You Share The Same Goals
Although having differences is healthy for any relationship, your fundamental attributes should still be the same.
You may not have the same belief about every single thing, but the tangible aspects of your lives should be quite similar.
Having similar goals connects the two of you together on a deeper level. You feel profound respect for the other person because you empathize with their goals in life.
Through this, you create a strong web of connection and support for each other.
[8] You Complement Each Other’s Flaws
Honoring your differences is one thing, complementing them is another. You can honor the views of your friends and family, but you can’t really change who they are.
Both of you recognize individual flaws, and work together to make each other better.
Your attitude is inclusive rather than accusing. When you fight, you identify weak points in their character and find ways to help them become a better person.
9) You Know What They’re Thinking
Do you ever get those moments when you’re almost telepathic? Like when someone says something odd and you already know that they’re looking at you.
Aside from inside jokes, telepathy refers to your ability to understand what they’re thinking. They don’t have to tell you what they think because you already know.
More often than not, you complete each other’s sentences because you just know how their brain thinks.
10) You Deeply Empathize With Each Other
You feel everything that they feel on a personal level. If they tell you about a job promotion, you feel equally excited as them. This is the beauty of a soulmate connection.
When they say they’re afraid, you find yourself watching out after them, wanting to protect them from the world.
More importantly, your empathy is limitless. Let’s face it, we get tired of people. We get tired of being understanding and friendly.
Compassion just runs out from time to time. With your special someone, you never have to force out empathy. It comes naturally to you, and vice-versa.
11) You Feel it in Your Gut
Without question, you know that this is the person for you. You don’t look at anyone else, and you don’t want to. They are enough. You know it’s meant to be, like a red string of fate.
No matter where you are or what you are doing, you both agree that things are just better when the two of you are together. You don’t exactly know why. It’s just a feeling.
So if you find that things suddenly seem intuivetely “right” when they are around, you might be in the presence of your soulmate.
12) You Keep Bumping into This Person
If you aren’t already together, you keep finding yourself at the same parties, events, and even coffee shops.
Conversation is electric and you feel amazing when you walk away from one another.
13) The Timing Feels Right
Whether you are already together or not, you feel it in your bones that this is the time in your life when you are going to find your soulmate.
The stars feel like they are aligning in your favour and you are ready to receive your gift!
14) Everything Feels Right With the World
You don’t question the good or the bad and you are content with how things are.
That’s how you know that you have found your soulmate: when you don’t want them to be anyone else other than who they were meant to be.
15) You Feel Like They Get You.
Regardless of your mental state, you feel like this person really understands what you are about and what you value the most. They support you through thick and thin and know that what you are doing is important to you.
16) You Get the Feeling They Have Been Around a lot Longer Than They Have.
An interesting thing that happens to soulmates is that they always get the feeling that they have been around each other before.
One or both of you will comment that you feel like you’ve known each other forever.
You’ll laugh at how you didn’t know what to do without them and you might even have some flashbacks of lives you entered into together previously.
17) You Are There to Help Each Other
You can not only see yourself in one another’s shoes, but you feel like you’ve been there yourself.
You get one another and understand that there are going to be hard times, but you are there to help each other through it.
18) You Accept Their Flaws Without Question
Everyone has flaws, but not everyone accepts or acknowledges those flaws. You are very aware of your own flaws, as well as your soulmate’s, and you love them just the same. Maybe you love them even more because it is the flaws that make us unique and truly human.
19) You Support Their Goals
Whether they want to be an Olympic runner or carpenter, you are there cheering them on and they do the same for you.
Not every person grows up dreaming of marrying a doctor or a lawyer – there are plenty of gifts people have to share with the world and you want your soulmate to do just that.
20) They Understand Where You’re at in Life 
Whether you are flying high or riding low, your soulmate gets where you are in life.
They never try to get you out of a funk because they know how important it is to just support you at whatever point you are in life.
They never try to steal your thunder when you are riding high because they know that you deserve to feel like that and they share in that joy with you.
Whether you are near or far, your soulmate gets what you are about and doesn’t try to change that about you.
21) You Love Them as a Whole Person.
You’ll know you’ve found your soulmate when you accept a person as who they really are and don’t try to change anything about them.
Loving someone, or even liking them a lot is about giving them the space to be themselves.
If you are perfectly happy with their flaws and their awesomeness, you have found your soulmate.
22) You Don’t Feel Threatened by Tough Conversations
Even when the going gets tough, you don’t worry that it signifies a breakdown in the relationship.
Because you are comfortable with one another, you trust that everything being said is important and necessary.
23) You Can Be Intense With Each Other 
Whether you are agreeing on a hot topic or are fighting to the bitter end about something that you believe in, you’ll find that conversations and even interactions with your soulmate are intense all of the time.
This can be intimidating and exhausting for a lot of people who are not used to that kind of interaction.
If you find yourself becoming flabbergasted with someone, it might not be because you dislike them, but because you are intensely connected to them and they could be your soulmate.
24) You Respect One Another’s Need for Alone Time
It can be hard to tell someone you love that you want time away, but if you are soulmates, they’ll get it. They’ll even be glad to have some alone time for themselves, as well.
25) You Don’t Care if Others Want Them
You don’t get jealous because you know that soulmates are meant to be together. While others may come around, your guy or gal is true to you no matter what.
26) You Can Voice Your Opinion
You can tell them that shirt is ugly and they won’t get offended. And they can tell you the same. That’s pretty powerful.
Perhaps you can spend the afternoon buying not-ugly shirts together!
27) It Always Feels Like You Against the World
No matter what the two of you are up to, you feel comfortable going forward because you know that you have each other’s backs. Whether you are applying for a job or you are paying down debt, your soulmate will get all of it and be there to support you.
You’ll never feel alone again when you have your soulmate by your side.
28) You Don’t Threaten One Another
You never make them feel small or insignificant in your life. You never talk about breaking up or divorce.
There’s no need to belittle the relationship that way when you are soulmates.
29) Making Each Other Happy is Enough
You don’t need anything from them except to let them love you. You are happy to love them up close or far away.
30) You Never Question Your Security.
You know that no matter where you are and what you are doing your soulmate will be with you.
A phone call from afar or standing by your side, your soulmate will go to great lengths to remind you that you are worth whatever it is you desire and will help you find your way to it and protect you all along the way.
31) You Don’t Remember What Things Were Like Before
It’s hard for soulmates to tell stories from “before” they found each other. In your mind, you’ve always been together.
It’s like parents who have children remembering events before children were born: “who had the kids that night we drank so much and passed out on the floor?”
Oh, nobody. The kids weren’t born. It’s like that with soulmates, too. There is no before.
32) You Listen and So Do They.
You’ll know you found your soulmate when the person in front of you listens with all their heart and all their head and knows just the right thing to say and do.
A kind word, or no words at all, your soulmate will know when and how to fill the void to make you feel safe and loved.
33) You Think About Each Other A Lot 
Soulmates often recount that they knew this relationship was special because they constantly thought about one another and wanted to be together even when they were angry or upset.
34) You Know When it’s Time to Pull Out the Apology
You don’t let pride get in the way of moving the relationship forward. You know when it’s time to say you are sorry and they do too.
35) You’d Do it All Over Again
If you had to do it all over again the same way, you would make the journey together.
36) You Feel Like You Were Meant to Share Your Life With One Another
You don’t doubt that this is the person for you.
37) Your Partner Takes All Your Stress Away
At the end of the day, no matter how bad it was, you can always come home to a safe and loving partner who is going to support you in whatever you need.
That’s how you know you’ve found your soulmate: when they are home to you.

2 Likes

Re: 37 Signs You’ve Found Your Soulmate. How True? by Nobody: 12:38pm On Jun 29, 2020
Hmmmmm..what an interesting piece. Took my time to read through. Telepathic? I read people's mind effortlessly, such that, sometimes, you might think I have extra powers grin Never knew telepathic is the word for it. If all you've listed are true, finding one's soulmate is a whole lot of stress! I hate wahala undecided

2 Likes

Re: 37 Signs You’ve Found Your Soulmate. How True? by Vaguelyirration: 12:59pm On Jun 29, 2020
37 no too much? So wetin you want people wey na just one sign dem see come do? Na una dey make people get second thoughts about marriage.

2 Likes

Re: 37 Signs You’ve Found Your Soulmate. How True? by CanadaOrBust: 2:07pm On Jun 29, 2020
My question is, what if your soulmate is some person in a Chinese village??
Re: 37 Signs You’ve Found Your Soulmate. How True? by PoliteActivist: 4:21pm On Jun 29, 2020
Vaguelyirration:
37 no too much? So wetin you want people wey na just one sign dem see come do? Na una dey make people get second thoughts about marriage.

No mind them. What of gay people?
There's no such thing as soul mate. Proof: in olden days of arranged marriages: zero divorce
These days of soul mate marriages: divorces everywhere
Re: 37 Signs You’ve Found Your Soulmate. How True? by Karlifate: 4:42pm On Jun 29, 2020
In summary, you understand each other.
Your soulmate may NOT necessarily be your husband/wife.

It may be your father, mother, uncle, aunt, teacher, friend, mentor, teammate etc.
Re: 37 Signs You’ve Found Your Soulmate. How True? by CanadaOrBust: 6:23pm On Jun 29, 2020
Karlifate:
In summary, you understand each other.
Your soulmate may NOT necessarily be your husband/wife, it may be your father, mother, uncle, aunt, teacher, friend, mentor, teammate etc.

Hmmm... can u please elaborate?
So you f***k one person, go to sleep with that same person, have children with that person, spend 80% of your time with that person, always exchanging texts and phone calls, YET someone else is your soulmate! How exactly does that work??
Re: 37 Signs You’ve Found Your Soulmate. How True? by Karlifate: 6:47pm On Jun 29, 2020
CanadaOrBust:

Hmmm... can u please elaborate?
So you f***k one person, go to sleep with that same person, have children with that person, spend 80% of your time with that person, always exchanging texts and phone calls, YET someone else is your soulmate! How exactly does that work??
In simple terms:
*A Soulmate is a person that 'GETS' you...... Someone that SYNCHRONIZE with you easily.

*A Life Partner is a person that you CHOOSE to spend the rest of your life with.

*Your Soulmate may be your Life Partner BUT your Life Partner may NOT be your Soulmate.

*When you meet your Soulmate, there is a connection that make it look as if you've known each other for a long time, perhaps in a previous world.

*SOUL-TIE is a bond you share with someone you have s*x with, it does NOT necessarily classify the individual as your Soulmate.
Re: 37 Signs You’ve Found Your Soulmate. How True? by PoliteActivist: 8:21pm On Jun 29, 2020
Karlifate:

In simple terms:
*A Soulmate is a person that 'GETS' you...... Someone that SYNCHRONIZE with you easily.
*A Life Partner is a person that you CHOOSE to spend the rest of your life with.
*Your Soulmate may be your Life Partner BUT your Life Partner may NOT be your Soulmate.
*When you meet your Soulmate, there is a connection that make it look as if you've known each other for a long time, perhaps in a previous world.
*SOUL-TIE is a bond you share with someone you have s*x with, it does NOT necessarily classify the individual as your Soulmate.

I don't believe soulmate exists but I get what you are saying - someone may be your soulmate but conditions (like money) may force you to choose someone else as life partner.
But it must be torture being away from your soulmate once you have identified them, don't you think?
Re: 37 Signs You’ve Found Your Soulmate. How True? by CanadaOrBust: 8:36pm On Jun 29, 2020
Karlifate:

In simple terms:

So u leave someone u have identified as “a person that 'GETS' you...... Someone that SYNCHRONIZE with you easily” and marry someone else?
Hmm.. I guess it is possible
Re: 37 Signs You’ve Found Your Soulmate. How True? by CanadaOrBust: 10:53pm On Jun 29, 2020
PoliteActivist:

No mind them. What of gay people?
There's no such thing as soul mate. Proof: in olden days of arranged marriages: zero divorce
These days of soul mate marriages: divorces everywhere

I sorta, kinda wish we still had arranged marriages - since we still end up with the wrong people anyway! Avoids a whole lota stress - the clan handles everything, your only job is to approve the person. Sweet!
Re: 37 Signs You’ve Found Your Soulmate. How True? by conquistador01: 12:36am On Jun 30, 2020
I never believed in soul mates until i met mine. I can relate to everything op is saying. Esp having someone that "gets it". Like she sees the world the way I see it. I thought I knew what it means to feel complete. But with her it's way more than I can explain. We have only met physically a few times. But whenever we do the energy is crazy..sometimes it feels like she's in my head. You can practically ask me anything and she ll give you my answer. And it will be along the lines of what I would have said. Shes like my mother, sister, daughter, friend, shrink, at the same time. Its really amazing.
Re: 37 Signs You’ve Found Your Soulmate. How True? by CanadaOrBust: 2:21am On Jun 30, 2020
conquistador01:
I never believed in soul mates until i met mine. I can relate to everything op is saying. Esp having someone that "gets it". Like she sees the world the way I see it. I thought I knew what it means to feel complete. But with her it's way more than I can explain. We have only met physically a few times. But whenever we do the energy is crazy..sometimes it feels like she's in my head. You can practically ask me anything and she ll give you my answer. And it will be along the lines of what I would have said. Shes like my mother, sister, daughter, friend, shrink, at the same time. Its really amazing.

U r one lucky dude indeed!
Could also be your mind is playing tricks on u because u want her so bad - how r u sure she feels same way??

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: 37 Signs You’ve Found Your Soulmate. How True? by CanadaOrBust: 2:29am On Jun 30, 2020
Quinex2:
Hmmmmm..what an interesting piece. Took my time to read through. Telepathic? I read people's mind effortlessly, such that, sometimes, you might think I have extra powers grin Never knew telepathic is the word for it. If all you've listed are true, finding one's soulmate is a whole lot of stress! I hate wahala undecided

Thanks dear. Maybe u have latent psychic ability. U can go to psychic school and sharpen it, u know. Did u say u hate wahala? U must not be in Nigeria
Re: 37 Signs You’ve Found Your Soulmate. How True? by Nobody: 7:07am On Jun 30, 2020
CanadaOrBust:

Thanks dear. Maybe u have latent psychic ability. U can go to psychic school and sharpen it, u know. Did u say u hate wahala? U must not be in Nigeria
All right. Just that, I don't consider going to a psychic school necessary, I'm quite content as I am, don't wanna be a full time psychic..lol. Of course, I'm in Nigeria and the country is enough stress already embarassed
Re: 37 Signs You’ve Found Your Soulmate. How True? by Karlifate: 7:23am On Jun 30, 2020
PoliteActivist:

I don't believe soulmate exists but I get what you are saying - someone may be your soulmate but conditions (like money) may force you to choose someone else as life partner.
But it must be torture being away from your soulmate once you have identified them, don't you think?
Yes, this is why some married men still keep that female friend, whom they trust more than their wife.

That friend gives them an unexplainable peace of mind BUT something might have hindered them, from being married.
Re: 37 Signs You’ve Found Your Soulmate. How True? by Karlifate: 7:27am On Jun 30, 2020
CanadaOrBust:

So u leave someone u have identified as “a person that 'GETS' you...... Someone that SYNCHRONIZE with you easily” and marry someone else?
Hmm.. I guess it is possible
Life happens.
Re: 37 Signs You’ve Found Your Soulmate. How True? by PoliteActivist: 1:12pm On Jun 30, 2020
CanadaOrBust:

I sorta, kinda wish we still had arranged marriages - since we still end up with the wrong people anyway! Avoids a whole lota stress - the clan handles everything, your only job is to approve the person. Sweet!

I think there should be a certain degree of arranged marriage. I think the whole marriage thing is too chaotic and random. It should be somehow systematized by society to guarantee everyone gets a spouse as soon as they are matured enough for one.
Re: 37 Signs You’ve Found Your Soulmate. How True? by PoliteActivist: 1:23pm On Jun 30, 2020
Karlifate:

Yes, this is why some married men still keep that female friend whom they trust more than their wife.
That friend gives them an unexplainable peace of mind BUT something might have hindered them from being married.

I get you. But I am convinced there is no such thing as soul mate. Take me for example, females that are convinced I'm their soul mate are usually ones I don't care about, while the ones with big butts I consider as my soul mates, usually want nothing to do with me cheesy
Re: 37 Signs You’ve Found Your Soulmate. How True? by Karlifate: 1:32pm On Jun 30, 2020
PoliteActivist:

I get you. But I am convinced there is no such thing as soul mate. Take me for example, females that are convinced I'm their soul mate are usually ones I don't care about, while the ones with big butts I consider as my soul mates, usually want nothing to do with me.
Choices & Decisions are part of life.

There are many people who believe in the "will of God" when it comes to marriage.
For example: Brother John claimed, God revealed to him that Sister Rachael is his Life Partner.
1. He was so shy to approach her. Meanwhile, Sister Rachael is busy admiring brother. Brother David quickly profess is love to her & they got married.
2. Brother John as an extrovert decided to approach her BUT she turned him down because of whatever reasons.
The supposed "will of God" may choose to accept or reject your love proposal, it neither rule out the fact that there is a "will of God" nor cancel other better compatible partners, aside that individual.

1 Like

Re: 37 Signs You’ve Found Your Soulmate. How True? by CanadaOrBust: 7:41pm On Jun 30, 2020
Quinex2:
All right. Just that, I don't consider going to a psychic school necessary, I'm quite content as I am, don't wanna be a full time psychic..lol. Of course, I'm in Nigeria and the country is enough stress already embarassed

What I mean are things like the below that help u hone your acknowledged psychic ability.
U r in Nigeria and u say u can’t stand wahala??

(BTW I just posted a new thread)

Re: 37 Signs You’ve Found Your Soulmate. How True? by CanadaOrBust: 7:49pm On Jun 30, 2020
Karlifate:

Life happens.

It sure does. I wonder why God didn’t assign everyone their own soulmate and bring them together. Everyone would be with authentic soulmate, no guessing. It would be so sweet

1 Like

Re: 37 Signs You’ve Found Your Soulmate. How True? by CanadaOrBust: 7:50pm On Jun 30, 2020
PoliteActivist:

I think there should be a certain degree of arranged marriage. I think the whole marriage thing is too chaotic and random. It should be somehow systematized by society to guarantee everyone gets a spouse as soon as they are matured enough for one.

You know, I totally agree with u

Re: 37 Signs You’ve Found Your Soulmate. How True? by CanadaOrBust: 7:59pm On Jun 30, 2020
PoliteActivist:

I get you. But I am convinced there is no such thing as soul mate. Take me for example, females that are convinced I'm their soul mate are usually ones I don't care about, while the ones with big butts I consider as my soul mates, usually want nothing to do with me cheesy

Lol @big butts.. more like nyash mate! grin

1 Like

Re: 37 Signs You’ve Found Your Soulmate. How True? by Karlifate: 8:03pm On Jun 30, 2020
CanadaOrBust:

It sure does. I wonder why God didn’t assign everyone their own soulmate and bring them together. Everyone would be with authentic soulmate, no guessing. It would be so sweet
Genesis 2 vs 18: God gave Adam his Soulmate & Life Partner in person.

Genesis 3 vs 12: Adam turned around to blame God for His choice.

Since then, He gave everyone freewill to choose for themselves.

1 Like

Re: 37 Signs You’ve Found Your Soulmate. How True? by CanadaOrBust: 8:12pm On Jun 30, 2020
Karlifate:

Genesis 2 vs 18: God gave Adam his Soulmate & Life Partner in person.
Genesis 3 vs 12: Adam turned around to blame God for His choice.
Since then, He gave everyone freewill to choose for themselves.

Was that really his soulmate or just his only choice?
Do we really have free will when we have no say as to the country or environment we r born into, which in turn determines everything
Re: 37 Signs You’ve Found Your Soulmate. How True? by Karlifate: 8:22pm On Jun 30, 2020
CanadaOrBust:

Was that really his soulmate or just his only choice?
>> Genesis 2 vs 23: Adam saw that the new creature was COMPATIBLE with him.

>> Genesis 2 vs 25: Both of them were in SYNCHRONY & there was peace between them.
Re: 37 Signs You’ve Found Your Soulmate. How True? by Karlifate: 8:29pm On Jun 30, 2020
CanadaOrBust:

Do we really have free will when we have no say as to the country or environment we r born into, which in turn determines everything
No human being determines where they'll be born. But wherever we find ourselves, we must also find & know the purpose why we were born.

Every result we get, after being given birth to is determined by our choices & decisions.

Choices & Decisions are borne out of Freewill.
Re: 37 Signs You’ve Found Your Soulmate. How True? by CanadaOrBust: 8:37pm On Jun 30, 2020
Karlifate:

No human being determines where they'll be born. But wherever we find ourselves, we must also find & know the purpose why we were born there.
Every RESULT we get, after being given birth to is determined by our CHOICES & DECISIONS.

But what determines our CHOICES & DECISIONS? Answer: Our environment and how our particular brain processes information.
Do we have any say in any of those?
Answer: No
Result: we really don’t have true free will

Re: 37 Signs You’ve Found Your Soulmate. How True? by PoliteActivist: 9:23pm On Jun 30, 2020
CanadaOrBust:

Lol @big butts.. more like nyash mate! grin

grin cheesy
Re: 37 Signs You’ve Found Your Soulmate. How True? by Heineken(m): 3:03pm On Oct 27, 2020
CanadaOrBust:
(I know this is very long. Feel free to read only the bolded)
So, do u believe there is such a thing as soulmate?
If so, how confident are you you’ll find yours or have found yours?
Me? Honestly, I don’t know.
How accurate is this list?
Can “soulmate” be different from “destined life partner”?

bro good afternoon sir. You've not been online. Hope you're fine?
Re: 37 Signs You’ve Found Your Soulmate. How True? by CanadaOrBust: 11:21pm On Oct 31, 2020
Heineken:
bro good afternoon sir. You've not been online. Hope you're fine?

I’m fine my bros. Sorry about your accident. Hope u r fine now

(1) (2) (Reply)

MEN!! This Is Why You Should NEVER Trust Women Who Wear Make-ups!! (photos) / She Broke My Heart: She Calls Begging / Say Sumthin Nice About Our Great Nigerian Sisters!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 126
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.