Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,147,938 members, 7,799,186 topics. Date: Tuesday, 16 April 2024 at 04:40 PM

Edo People Are You Okay With A Muslim Deputy Governor? - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Edo People Are You Okay With A Muslim Deputy Governor? (2911 Views)

Ganduje: Tinubu Has Agreed To Pick A Muslim Deputy / Hadiza El-Rufai Justifies Husband’s Choice Of Muslim Deputy / Ekiti 2018: Fayemi Should Pick Muslim Deputy- Prof Ishaq AKINTOLA (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Edo People Are You Okay With A Muslim Deputy Governor? by IpobOsuIgbo: 10:56am On Jun 29, 2020
IJOBA2:
YOU ARE ACTUALLY THE ONE. SAYING NONSENSE HERE. ANSWER MY QUESTION OR KEEP MUTE FOREVER angry

WHAT IS THE GENESIS OF CENTRAL AFRICAN REPUBLIC POLITICAL CRISIS
Go f**k yourself!
Re: Edo People Are You Okay With A Muslim Deputy Governor? by Perkins2018: 10:57am On Jun 29, 2020
Tizmamoney:
u people want to bring religious crisis on this election in Edo. It's not going to work for you people.
Besides the Gani Audu has been chosen since August last year when all this crisis started. It's just a game by Oshiomole because the guy is also popular in Edo north.

The op and IJOBA2 are igbos. They always impersonate Yoruba and edos.
Re: Edo People Are You Okay With A Muslim Deputy Governor? by Binikingdowm: 10:58am On Jun 29, 2020
tamdun:
Smh, ur hatred will lead u astray, u shout like pigs when El rufai usd Muslim/Muslim ticket,now u are criticising ur fellow Christian just because his name is audu
El rufai did a muslim/Muslim ticket and was supported by the president.

The head of 3 arms of government are controlled by muslims.

Sorry that shit won't work in Edo state, you want us to keep playing political correctness while muslims take over the country
Re: Edo People Are You Okay With A Muslim Deputy Governor? by Perkins2018: 10:58am On Jun 29, 2020
Binikingdowm:
me igbo man? You're sick

If you are not an igbo man you would know Gani Audu is a pastor.

Swear with your life that you are not Igbo. We know the people who hate Muslims in Nigeria.
Re: Edo People Are You Okay With A Muslim Deputy Governor? by Binikingdowm: 11:00am On Jun 29, 2020
Perkins2018:

If you are not an igbo man you would know Gani Audu is a pastor.

Swear with your life that you are not Igbo. We know the people who hate Muslims in Nigeria.
how is he a pastor where every media I've seen of him said he's a devoted Muslim?.
Re: Edo People Are You Okay With A Muslim Deputy Governor? by dammiecool(m): 11:01am On Jun 29, 2020
Binikingdowm:
how is he a pastor where every media I've seen of him said he's a devoted Muslim?.
Give us a link or his biography

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: Edo People Are You Okay With A Muslim Deputy Governor? by Tizmamoney: 11:06am On Jun 29, 2020
kestor:

Sadly, my brother, how many lay Edolites would see it that way?
I'm pro-Obaseki, but I don't want this consciousness to be registered in Edo state.
The more people talk about it, the more it gains traction. That's how bigotry is born (sadly by politicians). Very soon, they'll link Oshiomole (as perceived godfather) with herdsmen; then its game over. I really don't like this divisive politics we play in this country.
which part of Edo state are you from? let's start from there
Re: Edo People Are You Okay With A Muslim Deputy Governor? by Perkins2018: 11:10am On Jun 29, 2020
kestor:

Sadly, my brother, how many lay Edolites would see it that way?
I'm pro-Obaseki, but I don't want this consciousness to be registered in Edo state.
The more people talk about it, the more it gains traction. That's how bigotry is born (sadly by politicians). Very soon, they'll link Oshiomole (as perceived godfather) with herdsmen; then its game over. I really don't like this divisive politics we play in this country.

The op and IJOBA2 are the same. He impersonates Yoruba with IJOBA2 and Edos with this one. Check his post history.

1 Like

Re: Edo People Are You Okay With A Muslim Deputy Governor? by Nobody: 11:13am On Jun 29, 2020
Tizmamoney:
which part of Edo state are you from? let's start from there
Oredo LGA.
Re: Edo People Are You Okay With A Muslim Deputy Governor? by IJOBA2: 11:14am On Jun 29, 2020
IpobOsuIgbo:

Go f**k yourself!
LALASTICLALA DOMINIQUE SEUN
Re: Edo People Are You Okay With A Muslim Deputy Governor? by ZKOSOSO(m): 11:15am On Jun 29, 2020
kestor:

It is not a joke when I tell you it's not in our consciousness what religious affiliation political office holders in Edo have. We no dey even reason am, it's surprising the bystanders are just giving it traction as if it would affect the outcome in anyway.
In Edo, it's Tribe first (Bini, Esan and Estako) that we look at, of course it translates to Zone (Edo South, Central and North). Nothing else matters.
I mean who doesn't know Edo North are predominantly Muslims? So do you think it would ring any bell in the mentality of Edo voters to hear a candidate from there is a Muslim?
I'm fact, to the undiscerning minds, they are Muslims, even Oshiomole was perceived as one ( even though he claimed both faith during campaign). We loved him for who he was, no one was thinking about religion.
In essence, this is a non-issue. If you doubt me, reach out to anyone you know in Edo and seek their opinion.
All you'll hear in the air, is Obaseki or Ize Iyamu (its Bini' turn), end of story.
The religion issue might have sway in Edo North where both deputies are from, not EDO STATE.

Trash....!
Edo North is my Senatorial zone. It's not dominated by Islam
Today's Edo North has the highest conversion of yesteryear muslims who are now Christians but still retains muslims forebearers names...! Islam is viewed differently these days in Edo land with Northern experiments in Violence tendencies
Re: Edo People Are You Okay With A Muslim Deputy Governor? by Tizmamoney: 11:16am On Jun 29, 2020
Binikingdowm:
I know even me I'm atheist my parents are Christians but hardly go to church. The one thing they all fear is traditional religion lol.

My problem is these northern muslims taking advantage of it to advance their ideology like ruga project
Northerners can't take advantage of it. Na only Auchi, Aviele, Agbede, Warranke and Iyiora still have 60 percent of Muslims in Edo north. Any other parts that you see people still bearing Muslim names or as their surname, they have all turned Christian. Eg Oshiomole, Philip Shauibu etc
Re: Edo People Are You Okay With A Muslim Deputy Governor? by Nobody: 11:18am On Jun 29, 2020
Binikingdowm:
I want only Edo people to answer, I need your opinion on this matter..

APC is Fielding Christian/Muslim ticket a first in the history of the State. Will you vote for it or not?

Even if you're voting PDP, what do you think about the Muslim as a deputy?

AreaFada2

Valirex

Etinosa1234

Ghostwon

Davidnazee

Samuk

Sarah20A

Edeyoung

Gregyboy
Is it against the party's constitution ?if no then

1 Like

Re: Edo People Are You Okay With A Muslim Deputy Governor? by Nobody: 11:19am On Jun 29, 2020
ZKOSOSO:

Trash....!
Today's Edo North has the highest conversion of yesteryear muslims who are now Christians but still retains muslims forebearers names...! Islam is viewed differently these days in Edo land with Northern experiments in Violence tendencies
Well, that may be true (based on present reality). However, it doesn't mean we should go down that lane politically.
Re: Edo People Are You Okay With A Muslim Deputy Governor? by Tizmamoney: 11:21am On Jun 29, 2020
kestor:

Ogbe quarters, Oredo LGA.
Check my posts.
Edo north is my land. I was born and raised there. I schooled there my oga. All those people bearing Muslim names or as surname have all turned Christian. I have a lot of them as friends we do things together. Edo is not doing religion or party rather we are doing candidate. Nothing will cause division in Edo north concerning religion. Infact the bishop of Auchi diocese was a Muslim before.

1 Like

Re: Edo People Are You Okay With A Muslim Deputy Governor? by deboysben(m): 11:27am On Jun 29, 2020
Op my problem with you is that today u will be pro PDP tomorrow you are pro APC .

Stay one place and stop confusing the thunder.
Re: Edo People Are You Okay With A Muslim Deputy Governor? by Nobody: 11:27am On Jun 29, 2020
Tizmamoney:
Edo north is my land. I was born and raised there. I schooled there my oga. All those people bearing Muslim names or as surname have all turned Christian. I have a lot of them as friends we do things together. Edo is not doing religion or party rather we are doing candidate. Nothing will cause division in Edo north concerning religion. Infact the bishop of Auchi diocese was a Muslim before.
Well, I hope so.
Cheers!!!!
Re: Edo People Are You Okay With A Muslim Deputy Governor? by keko14: 12:11pm On Jun 29, 2020
I don't see anything wrong with it... What we \should be focusing on is the progress of Edo start in respect of the religious....honestly I want a government that will touch the life of those villages in Edo state.
Re: Edo People Are You Okay With A Muslim Deputy Governor? by Etinosa1234: 12:15pm On Jun 29, 2020
Binikingdowm:

APC is Fielding Christian/Muslim ticket a first in the history of the State. Will you vote for it or not?

AreaFada2

Valirex

Etinosa1234

Ghostwon

Davidnazee

Samuk

Sarah20A

Edeyoung

Gregyboy

its not bad tho.... everyone is looking for the betterment of the state...

My own is Sha...dey should develop Benin..So tey asaba sef don better pass Benin...

Chai...e nor go better for lucky igbinedion sha

1 Like

Re: Edo People Are You Okay With A Muslim Deputy Governor? by pquaver(m): 12:20pm On Jun 29, 2020
Binikingdowm:

AreaFada2

Valirex

Etinosa1234

Ghostwon

Davidnazee

Samuk

Sarah20A

Edeyoung

Gregyboy
If you want a Christian Governor in kaduna or a Christian Deputy in kaduna then it is good.

If a man from south east can have a political appointment and elective pos in lagos and you see no problem there. I see no reason why you should raise this thread. Is a Muslim deputy hover not a human being, is he not from edo? Or is he not a Nigerian? Nigerian racism is the worst tufiakwa
Re: Edo People Are You Okay With A Muslim Deputy Governor? by IpobOsuIgbo: 12:27pm On Jun 29, 2020
IJOBA2:
LALÀSTICLALA DOMINIQUE SÉUN
Lol
Re: Edo People Are You Okay With A Muslim Deputy Governor? by sesan85(m): 12:40pm On Jun 29, 2020
Despicable Igbo cretin trying to create religious discord amongst Edo people while his people back home are killing themselves over some 2-by-2 erosion-ravaged barren lands.
Re: Edo People Are You Okay With A Muslim Deputy Governor? by IDeyNL: 12:59pm On Jun 29, 2020
sesan85:
Despicable Igbo cretin trying to create religious discord amongst Edo people while his people back home are killing themselves over some 2-by-2 erosion-ravaged barren lands.

A known Igbo hater like the OP is who you call am Igbo

Just like Pastor Tunde Bakare, you Yorubas keep sleeping Igbos chasing you on your dreams.
Re: Edo People Are You Okay With A Muslim Deputy Governor? by GrossPrice: 1:37pm On Jun 29, 2020
ZKOSOSO:

Trash....!

Exactly in Edo North, you can't discern religion by names .. similar to northern Christians.

One problem we have in the county is that of incompetence our youth are so incompetent that no matter how hard they work rarely will they be productive.

1 Like

Re: Edo People Are You Okay With A Muslim Deputy Governor? by valirex: 5:12pm On Jun 29, 2020
Binikingdowm:
are you threatening obaseki with Muslim backers?

This is what I'm talking about.. they'll start threatening and using force

Ignore that one, many are mad but few are roaming. You saw the mad man in this thread I fixed up that's just one of a few that are on this thread who are also mad
Re: Edo People Are You Okay With A Muslim Deputy Governor? by Sarah20A(f): 8:04pm On Jun 29, 2020
pquaver:

If you want a Christian Governor in kaduna or a Christian Deputy in kaduna then it is good.

If a man from south east can have a political appointment and elective pos in lagos and you see no problem there. I see no reason why you should raise this thread. Is a Muslim deputy hover not a human being, is he not from edo? Or is he not a Nigerian? Nigerian racism is the worst tufiakwa
there's nothing like Christians or muslims when it comes to politics .
Re: Edo People Are You Okay With A Muslim Deputy Governor? by pquaver(m): 9:15pm On Jun 29, 2020
Sarah20A:
there's nothing like Christians or muslims when it comes to politics .
. So why is he asking? Why the Buhari wants to islamize us? Why APC is a Muslim party talk? Hmmm
Re: Edo People Are You Okay With A Muslim Deputy Governor? by tesppidd: 9:25pm On Jun 29, 2020
ZKOSOSO:
[s]It's a Big NO from me as an Edo Man..!

Islam itself is not just a religion but a Force of injustice explained by ''Allah's Will'' on anyone outside its cult...!
We. don't need this in Edo land
Edo state with less than 3% muslims cannot allow any muslim near it's Osadebe House....!

Look at Kaduna state today.....with about 55% Christians population across the state yet APC denied them Deputy Governor position because BuhariAPC is raw Islamisation.

If it ever succeed, BuhariAPC would quickly instigate an impeachment move on POI so that Gani Audu can become the Governor. That way all HausaFulanisKanuri can now rush down to take domination of the Land. This is the big picture by the core North cabal headed by BuhariAPC [/s]
Edo men are not this foolish.
Re: Edo People Are You Okay With A Muslim Deputy Governor? by Corporate2020: 9:34pm On Jun 29, 2020
Binikingdowm:
you know how these muslims are, give them a grain of rice and they will start demanding bags. You see how northerners are claiming they own all nigeria land and oil in it.

Can you imagine what they will say about Edo state? They will start demanding positions because of their religion

And a serial sinner and miscreant like you will refer to himself as a Christian. Muslim kee you there.
Re: Edo People Are You Okay With A Muslim Deputy Governor? by Corporate2020: 9:36pm On Jun 29, 2020
ZKOSOSO:
It's a Big NO from me as an Edo Man..!

Islam itself is not just a religion but a Force of injustice explained by ''Allah's Will'' on anyone outside its cult...!
We. don't need this in Edo land
Edo state with less than 3% muslims cannot allow any muslim near it's Osadebe House....!

Look at Kaduna state today.....with about 55% Christians population across the state yet APC denied them Deputy Governor position because BuhariAPC is raw Islamisation.

If it ever succeed, BuhariAPC would quickly instigate an impeachment move on POI so that Gani Audu can become the Governor. That way all HausaFulanisKanuri can now rush down to take domination of the Land. This is the big picture by the core North cabal headed by BuhariAPC

Kaduna with 55% Christians? I think you need mental evaluation. So how is 45%/Muslims according to your senseless statistics able to take over government? Were the Christians pit to sleep or got drunk? You need to go and flood all your mathematics teachers with this your senseless statistics
Re: Edo People Are You Okay With A Muslim Deputy Governor? by Corporate2020: 9:40pm On Jun 29, 2020
tesppidd:
Edo men are not this foolish.

Yes, Edo men are not senseless and dumb

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

We May Not Have Been Taking IPOB Serious But Killing Igbos Unacceptable / Breaking - Nnamdi Kanu Gives Latest Assessment Of The Situation In Nigeria / Arewa Will Never Forgive Biafra Zionist Movement!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 68
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.