Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,147,870 members, 7,798,915 topics. Date: Tuesday, 16 April 2024 at 12:13 PM

This Guy Committed Suicide Last Night RIP - Crime - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / This Guy Committed Suicide Last Night RIP (8453 Views)

Burial Of Khensani Maseko South African Student Who Committed Suicide After Rape / Burial Of 15-Year-Old Girl Slimzy Jay Who Committed Suicide In Delta (Photos) / Boyfriend Of Delta 15-Year-Old Girl Who Committed Suicide Over Heartbreak Reacts (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

This Guy Committed Suicide Last Night RIP by sagna112(m): 10:58am On Jun 29, 2020
It's sad last night after segun mom screamed at the sight of her son corpse after drinking sniper..this guy in our neighborhood is one of the best striker. 2018 he lost his father and since then they've been receiving pension from the organization his father works for, just last year segun used 20k to win 350k luckily for him.on he received 1.3M lately from his father organization he staked everything on bet naija on Saturday and he lose ..we played ball yesterday afternoon untill last night the news of his death spread round the neighborhood ..
segun we'll miss you..
we love you bt sniper loves you more

RIP...

Re: This Guy Committed Suicide Last Night RIP by espn(m): 11:03am On Jun 29, 2020
Staked 1.3m on bet? But why?

11 Likes 1 Share

Re: This Guy Committed Suicide Last Night RIP by sagna112(m): 11:04am On Jun 29, 2020
espn:
Staked 1.3m on bet? But why?

he thought he'll win...he did that last year after staking 20k to win 350k
Re: This Guy Committed Suicide Last Night RIP by montumonami(m): 11:06am On Jun 29, 2020
How could he think so.? angry
sagna112:

4 Likes

Re: This Guy Committed Suicide Last Night RIP by manuel4real(m): 11:08am On Jun 29, 2020
I'm laughing at his stupidity grin

20 Likes 4 Shares

Re: This Guy Committed Suicide Last Night RIP by espn(m): 11:08am On Jun 29, 2020
sagna112:

That was an unnecessary risk with his father's pension?

14 Likes

Re: This Guy Committed Suicide Last Night RIP by sagna112(m): 11:09am On Jun 29, 2020
montumonami:
How could he thought

The guy is desperate..his mom and siblings are in poverty now...they said na Barcelona spoilt his game after giving them straight winning

13 Likes

Re: This Guy Committed Suicide Last Night RIP by bustykasa(f): 11:09am On Jun 29, 2020
foolishness..chaiii... I will flog his corpse before burial☹️

18 Likes 2 Shares

Re: This Guy Committed Suicide Last Night RIP by surgebitcoin(m): 11:10am On Jun 29, 2020
That was a stupid decision to stake that amount of money.

11 Likes 1 Share

Re: This Guy Committed Suicide Last Night RIP by CodeTemplar: 11:11am On Jun 29, 2020
Is it a crime to self-kill again or why bring this to crime section?
It should be in betting section to teach those unproductive gamblers a lesson or two.

Gambling doesn't help create wealth or the things money are meant to buy and therefore is an unproductive venture that must be discouraged.

Gambling in most places where they are legal were allowed as a form of recreational reward and not just for some random greedy àss sitting at home and staking his/her trust on a remote event they are not part of.

14 Likes

Re: This Guy Committed Suicide Last Night RIP by uniqueboi1(m): 11:12am On Jun 29, 2020
But Barca suppose win that game na. Kaiii

4 Likes 2 Shares

Re: This Guy Committed Suicide Last Night RIP by Oxb90: 11:14am On Jun 29, 2020
He is going to receive serious beating from his father at the other side. Prodigal son!

24 Likes 2 Shares

Re: This Guy Committed Suicide Last Night RIP by manuel4real(m): 11:14am On Jun 29, 2020
uniqueboi1:
who tell you say Na Barca him play

1 Like

Re: This Guy Committed Suicide Last Night RIP by CyberEBOLA(m): 11:17am On Jun 29, 2020
GAMBLERS ARE LIABLE TO DIE BROKE

15 Likes

Re: This Guy Committed Suicide Last Night RIP by sagna112(m): 11:18am On Jun 29, 2020
manuel4real:

barca was among the club that spoilt his ticket
Re: This Guy Committed Suicide Last Night RIP by Nobody: 11:19am On Jun 29, 2020
sagna112:

The guy is desperate..his mom and siblings are in poverty now...they said na Barcelona spoilt his game after giving them straight winning
Abeg stop defending nonsense. They are living in poverty. So the 1.3m is not enough to do something productive. Abi he will keep betting all his life with his proceeds?

18 Likes 1 Share

Re: This Guy Committed Suicide Last Night RIP by YoungBlackRico(m): 11:20am On Jun 29, 2020
1.3 Mil? He killed himself...no pun intended.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: This Guy Committed Suicide Last Night RIP by uniqueboi1(m): 11:23am On Jun 29, 2020
manuel4real:

You no hear say na only Barca remain?
Re: This Guy Committed Suicide Last Night RIP by Twinkletwin: 11:28am On Jun 29, 2020
guys please find me something to eat na
Re: This Guy Committed Suicide Last Night RIP by budaatum: 11:31am On Jun 29, 2020
Now his poor mother has to find the money to bury his corpse, and I bet he gambled her share too!

He should commit suicide again just for being so selfishly stupid!

6 Likes

Re: This Guy Committed Suicide Last Night RIP by sagna112(m): 11:39am On Jun 29, 2020
budaatum:
Now his poor mother has to find the money to bury his corpse, and I bet he gambled her share too!

He should commit suicide again just for being so selfishly stupid!

I swear dey wan buy land to bury him no money... he's till in the room he committed
Re: This Guy Committed Suicide Last Night RIP by CyberEBOLA(m): 11:42am On Jun 29, 2020
Lets reason this matter:

As a poor guy,
you were given 1,300,000NGN
and you decided to bet...

100,000 is there, you no use bet
200,000 is there, you no use bet

YOU BET THE WHOLE 1,300,000NGN.

Someone needs to wake him up with a slap!

9 Likes

Re: This Guy Committed Suicide Last Night RIP by budaatum: 12:54pm On Jun 29, 2020
sagna112:

I swear dey wan buy land to bury him no money... he's till in the room he committed
I'm being uberharsh, I know, but they should throw his useless corpse on the trash heap and let the vultures feed on it instead of wasting more money on it.

I am so angry it's like it's my own child!

4 Likes 2 Shares

Re: This Guy Committed Suicide Last Night RIP by sunshineV(f): 1:08pm On Jun 29, 2020
big man thing. no risk no reward. if he had won we won't hear stories

1 Like

Re: This Guy Committed Suicide Last Night RIP by kiddkash(m): 1:12pm On Jun 29, 2020
R.I.P

other news. all this people wey vote for next level come dey escape.
I'll not take it anymore

bubu must hear this

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: This Guy Committed Suicide Last Night RIP by SavageMaster: 1:14pm On Jun 29, 2020
sagna112:
It's sad last night after segun mom screamed at the sight of her son corpse after drinking sniper..this guy in our neighborhood is one of the best striker. 2018 he lost his father and since then they've been receiving pension from the organization his father works for, just last year segun used 20k to win 350k luckily for him.on he received 1.3M lately from his father organization he staked everything on bet naija on Saturday and he lose ..we played ball yesterday afternoon untill last night the news of his death spread round the neighborhood ..
segun we'll miss you..

RIP...

If the above is true, then I'll say the guy was a FOOL.

He used his late father's money to play Bet.

He was a lazy Nigerian youth. It's his kind that will do Yahoo Yahoo if they get the opportunity.

Nonsense!!!

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: This Guy Committed Suicide Last Night RIP by XXLMANDIGO: 1:25pm On Jun 29, 2020
bb
Re: This Guy Committed Suicide Last Night RIP by TheM0nster: 1:44pm On Jun 29, 2020
[s]
sunshineV:
big man thing. no risk no reward. if he had won we won't hear stories
[/s]

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: This Guy Committed Suicide Last Night RIP by Samfloxin(m): 2:08pm On Jun 29, 2020
Nothing will ever make me do bet Naija,even if you win one billion before my korokoro eyes

3 Likes

Re: This Guy Committed Suicide Last Night RIP by Olamyyde(m): 2:32pm On Jun 29, 2020
uniqueboi1:
Asin if messi knew that a life was at stake, he wouldn't have missed his chance in that match

1 Like

Re: This Guy Committed Suicide Last Night RIP by jasent(m): 2:34pm On Jun 29, 2020
sagna112:
segun we'll miss you..

RIP...
Zero pity for him..

1 Like

Re: This Guy Committed Suicide Last Night RIP by Nobody: 2:37pm On Jun 29, 2020
budaatum:

I'm being uberharsh, I know, but they should throw his useless corpse on the trash heap and let the vultures feed on it instead of wasting more money on it.

I am so angry it's like it's my own child!
dem still dey find money to buy the trash heap and money to invite the vultures grin grin grin grin grin

1 Like 1 Share

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Mop-up: Police Recover 110 Arms, 81 Ammunition In Niger State(photos) / Suspected IPOB, ESN Members Attack Imo Police Station, Kill Two / Human Butherer And Parts Seller Caught At Oke-opo Area In Ilesa, Osun....pls Bew

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 35
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.