Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,652 members, 7,801,902 topics. Date: Friday, 19 April 2024 at 04:51 AM

Which Bank Is The Best For Savings Account In Nigeria? - Business (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Which Bank Is The Best For Savings Account In Nigeria? (74046 Views)

Stamp Duty Charges Extended To Savings Account / What Is The Difference Between A Current Account And A Savings Account? / What's The Best Bank For Savings Of Business Income? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (16) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Which Bank Is The Best For Savings Account In Nigeria? by Rilwayne001: 12:19pm On Jun 29, 2020
OP, try Standard Chartered Bank, I swear you'll not regret. They don't have much branches though, but they are just the best. No unreasonable charges. No SMS charges. No maintainance fee and other unreasonable charges. I didn't go to their branch before I opened one and ever since I opened it in March, I've been enjoying it.

12 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Which Bank Is The Best For Savings Account In Nigeria? by Adex2442: 12:19pm On Jun 29, 2020
valdes00:
Kolo Bank...
No deduction, notin notin

Kolo bank dey?
Re: Which Bank Is The Best For Savings Account In Nigeria? by OVIHINNO(m): 12:20pm On Jun 29, 2020
Fidelity Bank any day any time

1 Like

Re: Which Bank Is The Best For Savings Account In Nigeria? by Phyde: 12:21pm On Jun 29, 2020
Stanbic IBTC maxyield savings account. You get interest monthly

1 Like

Re: Which Bank Is The Best For Savings Account In Nigeria? by Minajesty18(f): 12:21pm On Jun 29, 2020
Catabolism:
Go with Stanbic IBTC,if you don't withdraw up to thrice a month you are sure to have interest.
Very true ......Stanbic IBTC or Union Bank

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: Which Bank Is The Best For Savings Account In Nigeria? by dopemike: 12:21pm On Jun 29, 2020
Wema Bank is really good for saving. Speaking for myself tho'. Their interest rate is great. smiley

PS: No lies were told in the making of this comment.

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Which Bank Is The Best For Savings Account In Nigeria? by OffsahBoye(m): 12:21pm On Jun 29, 2020
I'm heading to Zenith with what am seeing

13 Likes

Re: Which Bank Is The Best For Savings Account In Nigeria? by Anambra1stS0n: 12:21pm On Jun 29, 2020
LudaChriz:
A lot of people are used to complaining about various commercial banks in Nigeria especially the low income earners as regards the dubious charges perpetrated by these Banks.

So I want to ask, which Bank is more considerate in terms of their charges for savings account currently?

Don't forget to tell us your reasons.

Let's talk business
Zenith bank

7 Likes

Re: Which Bank Is The Best For Savings Account In Nigeria? by ndcide(m): 12:22pm On Jun 29, 2020
Man90:
Try Stanbic IBTC Bank. The bank has good interest rate

Is it not 3%?
Re: Which Bank Is The Best For Savings Account In Nigeria? by Babisha10(m): 12:22pm On Jun 29, 2020
IJOBA2:
MY BROTHER GO AND LOOK FOR GOOD CARPENTER THAT CAN CONSTRUCT A GOOD PIGGY BANK FOR YOU. NIGERIA AND BANKS ARE NOT SAFE FOR NOW.

U just won a bottle of life look for me to claim it....
Re: Which Bank Is The Best For Savings Account In Nigeria? by Lamasta(m): 12:22pm On Jun 29, 2020
They all operate with same rules and regulations na name and mode of scamming customers differentiate them

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: Which Bank Is The Best For Savings Account In Nigeria? by airminem(f): 12:22pm On Jun 29, 2020
#businessexpress
LudaChriz:
A lot of people are used to complaining about various commercial banks in Nigeria especially the low income earners as regards the dubious charges perpetrated by these Banks.

So I want to ask, which Bank is more considerate in terms of their charges for savings account currently?

Let's talk business

1 Like

Re: Which Bank Is The Best For Savings Account In Nigeria? by boom99(m): 12:22pm On Jun 29, 2020
Fidelity dey steal money. Them finish me....I just run and them no call me back because they sucked me dry.

2 Likes

Re: Which Bank Is The Best For Savings Account In Nigeria? by FlameZ80s(m): 12:22pm On Jun 29, 2020
GTB and UBA are on top of the list
Re: Which Bank Is The Best For Savings Account In Nigeria? by Olaide1295: 12:22pm On Jun 29, 2020
Sparkle bank.
You can open your account online by downloading the app
Re: Which Bank Is The Best For Savings Account In Nigeria? by Abd15978(m): 12:22pm On Jun 29, 2020
FCMB
Re: Which Bank Is The Best For Savings Account In Nigeria? by Clothingonline9(m): 12:22pm On Jun 29, 2020
Fcmb you can open savings and business account even without visiting branch
You can open retail & business accounts online while working from home! Simply click the link  onlineaccount.fcmb.com  & your Referral code to use is M3119.kindly send your account number to me for activation.
Fcmb Alaba branch Lagos
Re: Which Bank Is The Best For Savings Account In Nigeria? by Allakent: 12:23pm On Jun 29, 2020
P##sy Bank. The more you put in, the more you receive.
Best of luck
Re: Which Bank Is The Best For Savings Account In Nigeria? by kaytolee(m): 12:23pm On Jun 29, 2020
Jombojombo:
Access Bank remains the best grin

See mouth
Re: Which Bank Is The Best For Savings Account In Nigeria? by grandpoh(m): 12:23pm On Jun 29, 2020
Zenith bank anyday
As in that bank too much abeg
As long as I stilll live in this naija I can never operate any other account aside zenith

4 Likes

Re: Which Bank Is The Best For Savings Account In Nigeria? by Nobody: 12:23pm On Jun 29, 2020
Use Standard Chartered or Stanbic and forget about stupid charges

4 Likes

Re: Which Bank Is The Best For Savings Account In Nigeria? by 24SEVEN: 12:24pm On Jun 29, 2020
joyandfaith:

there are two three banks in Nigeria-gtb/fbn, zenith and others

To you. You've never heard of Standard Chartered bank. Big boys bank. too much effizy.
Re: Which Bank Is The Best For Savings Account In Nigeria? by West2019(m): 12:24pm On Jun 29, 2020
I stand with Eco bank pan Africa

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Which Bank Is The Best For Savings Account In Nigeria? by cjudy(m): 12:24pm On Jun 29, 2020
Jombojombo:
Access Bank remains the best grin
Is something wrong with you?

3 Likes

Re: Which Bank Is The Best For Savings Account In Nigeria? by Babisha10(m): 12:24pm On Jun 29, 2020
1030:
I have accounts with GT, Access, Zenith,UBA,Firstbank but I will recommend Zenith for savings.
guy na only you Waka come.... Hope u have 1mil in each

1 Like

Re: Which Bank Is The Best For Savings Account In Nigeria? by FuckloveJnr: 12:25pm On Jun 29, 2020
Standard chartered bank. No transfer charges, no monthly maintenance fee, free debit card application and delivery, customer care is always available on toll free line, everything about the bank is awesome cool

11 Likes

Re: Which Bank Is The Best For Savings Account In Nigeria? by frubben(m): 12:25pm On Jun 29, 2020
Sofri go buy kolo. No stamp duty, no deduction nothing nothing
Re: Which Bank Is The Best For Savings Account In Nigeria? by Nobody: 12:26pm On Jun 29, 2020
For me gtb and fidelity bank
Re: Which Bank Is The Best For Savings Account In Nigeria? by greggng: 12:26pm On Jun 29, 2020
LudaChriz:

Let's talk business

This is my choice first bank and zenith ...choose one

2 Likes

Re: Which Bank Is The Best For Savings Account In Nigeria? by BoboKush(m): 12:27pm On Jun 29, 2020
Zenith
GTB
Firstbank

Firstbank and GTB are very annoying if u want to deposit the crowd u Wil meet everyday u want to deposit will discourage u from saving esp on Monday morning

I will choose zenith at least the crowd is kind of minimal and the bank is mature and all
So zenith there's no much extra charges too

11 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (16) (Reply)

APIN: Kano Footwear Factory That Produces 1.2 Million Pairs Daily / Ebun Okubanjo, CEO Of Lekki Fitness & Gym Centre Slams Customer / 17 Companies Licensed By CBN As Mobile Money Operators In Nigeria (Full List)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 21
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.