Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,143,317 members, 7,780,778 topics. Date: Thursday, 28 March 2024 at 09:59 PM

The Street Betting Of A Rude Rich Girl - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / The Street Betting Of A Rude Rich Girl (35932 Views)

A Rich girl is in love with me / What Would You Do If Were In The Position Of This Jobless Guy Dating Rich Girl / Man Reveals Difference Between Fornication With A Broke Girl And Rich Girl (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply) (Go Down)

The Street Betting Of A Rude Rich Girl by Dreyton36: 11:19am On Jun 29, 2020
The year began , man must hustle else man no go chop
Lagos seems to be more crowded Sha , kilo shele gan gan

It was in year 2014 there was this house in our Hood , mehn if you pass this house you must look back ten times , it's too beautiful
It's got a very high fence ,with soldiers securing it
And as it involves soldiers you know what's up naw, no hope for girls that like to snap on people's father's gates grin

One faithful evening , i returned from my place of hustle , after all the traffic and the noise, chai Lagos no go kill man

There's this bet9ja shop in our street which I normally go there to place my betting, which average hustler no they bet undecided
I heard some of the yorubas guys arguing which almost result to a huge fight, and I'm the type that doesn't like yawa , so I left there immediately
The next morning was Sunday , you know the story naw, some will be doing their laundry and some will be waiting for 9am for bet shops to be open make man fire betting grin

All of a sudden a black Lamborghini drove past our street , damn, men shock , and who's even driving this lambo , NA GIRL OOOOO

As usual , guys started arguing again , this time around I paid attention to their argument

There's this upcoming Yahoo boy then in our street , himself they collect change small small abd he they show Love for the street

He then placed a bet that no guy in our street can get that girl riding the Lamborghini , and she's the only daughter of that house that's been guarded by soldiers ooo

He placed 500k on the Bet , damn 500k shocked my head scatter
To prove his seriousness he made a transfer to the owner of the Bet shop immediately

I went home and bought my white London (cigarette) jeje and started thinking about my life
The only thing in my head was " GUY 500K NO BE BEANS O" AND SOLDIER KOBOKO NO BE MOI MOI OOO
And if there's one thing i'm very scared of that's soldier

The next morning was Monday , luckily I won some little change from my betting, thanks to Corinthians of Brazil

I went to work with much happiness, after our closing hour , i took my paddy (friend-colleague) out for some bottles
And i explained about the betting to him , my friend is a Calabar boy and he's got a degree in womanology
And he's tall and very handsome too , you must fall Sha
He then told me he's interested lol, but i made him understand that it's only for guys in our street and not outsiders

Anyway after the jollyment I went home drunk
And i still couldn't get my mind off that money which is 500k

The next morning I heard some guys discussing about the girl stuff, I came closer to listen , one guy made an attempt and got flogged wickedly, you know say e get the kind way KOBOKO go touch you, you go they confess wetin you no do grin

Immediately i saw the guy, mehn I lost hope , my liver fail me straight , and to be honest I wasn't very good at wooing girls then , I'm the shy type , but when it comes to foreign accent, smartness, good looks , I'm all there , I even spend all my salary on wears only

One day our boss's daughter was celebrating her birthday , she's gorgeous mehn , but we wouldn't dare approach her else no more job

She invited all the staff which i was also included , I got my best wear on
The party was held at Club 49 , for those who still remember , and our boss's daughter doesn't base here in Nigeria , she schools at Birmingham England
Omo money sweet jare

8pm Sharp my paddy don holla my phone

Paddy: guy how fa na , what's the 411

Me: I jus they ooo , how we go meet naw

Paddy: make me jam for the club direct , when you reach there holla me cuz I don they road already

Me: ok no yawa

I hung up ...

My friend lives at constain , and I live at ojota
He's to get there early before me , for those who live in Lagos will understand

I finally got to the party, big man party and poor man part no be mate oo forget story
I just sighted my guy rocking some bootilicious ladies
I wasn't surprised tho, he's good at it

I just got myself a place to sit where i can freely smoke my bass (cigar)
I then saw this black Lamborghini , damn what a car
Bet9ja money no they buy this kind car
The lady stepped down , Bleep It, I can rub my pounded yam on her legs and swallow it with joy
She's a beauty to behold mehn , but who am I to come close , confidence I no get , money I no get , na only fine I fine , who fine epp

She walked majestically towards my boss's daughter and they hugged and exchanged some silent convo due to the loud music
I wasn't still feeling the groove because I'm not a fan of Nigeria music
I called my guy , told him I've arrived , my guy doesn't smoke but drink rapidly

As we were discussing about the hot girls in the party , the DJ just blessed my mood and played WYCLEF __ L.O.V.E FT EVE
Madness enter my head straight , I grabbed a bottle of Heineken and stepped into the dance floor
In fact almost everyone in that party loved the song as they danced to it
But I was now wondering, could this be that same girl in my street or someone else
I just couldn't figure it out cuz ive never seen the face of the girl in my street , she's always inside her car

I went outside the party to confirm if she came with soldiers but i saw none

That's when I believed she might not be the same girl

I grabbed another Heineken , and the DJ played Notorious B.I.G __ HYPNOTIZE yekpa I die straight
In no time i finished the bottle and grabbed the third one
The DJ wanna kill me with my favourite songs
There's one girl I kinda liked , she's busty , and me I like big breast whether they're saggy or not , as long as it's breast and it's big then I'm good and down for it
I moved close to her and whispered something into her ear
Remember i was already high on alcohol

Me: babe you're extremely gorgeous damn

Babe: thanks

Me: hope you're enjoying the party

Babe: oh yeah you're handsome

Me: oh thanks

For my mind , did she just say I'm handsome shocked

I went to grab another bottle and light up my cigarette , after smoking , the DJ played Akon__ beautiful
I went to meet this girl again and I started singing the song to her ears

I see you in the club you're getting down good, i wanna get with you yeah
I see you in the club you're showing thugs love , i wanna get with you
You're so beautiful OOOOO, youre so damn beautiful ooo

And she just said something

Babe: what are we waiting for ?
Me: huh?

I held her hand and took her to a room and paid for it with my last card grin
We were both high
I suck Bobby , bleeped her like no tomorrow
Damn I suck her boobs sotay her nipples come they pain her

Babe: i love the way you grab and suck them baby
Suck em motherfucker
I love the way you slap them
I love it arrrrrgh damn

Me: I got you baby , you're fucking busty and I love them big boobs

Mehn I bleeped her for almost an hour non stop , Heineken seized my sperm
At last i came inside her , she didn't even complain
That's how we both slept off like babies
Day break everywhere burst wahala oooo

Next episode coming
Drop your comments, no bad comment in here else bleep off my post

21 Likes 1 Share

Re: The Street Betting Of A Rude Rich Girl by VicM6: 11:32am On Jun 29, 2020
truly, you are high on weed..... You no get work i swear.... lazy youth

3 Likes

Re: The Street Betting Of A Rude Rich Girl by culf: 11:37am On Jun 29, 2020
nice story
Re: The Street Betting Of A Rude Rich Girl by Oluwatosin98(m): 11:39am On Jun 29, 2020
Nice story.. Good job
Re: The Street Betting Of A Rude Rich Girl by Authoreety: 11:42am On Jun 29, 2020
Lols... Was she the Lamborghini babe?

1 Like

Re: The Street Betting Of A Rude Rich Girl by Dreyton36: 11:44am On Jun 29, 2020
Authoreety:
Lols... Was she the Lamborghini babe?
No boss , she's just another girl on the dancefloor

2 Likes

Re: The Street Betting Of A Rude Rich Girl by Dreyton36: 11:44am On Jun 29, 2020
VicM6:
Frustrated people everywhere grin grin grin

4 Likes

Re: The Street Betting Of A Rude Rich Girl by Maxxim: 11:52am On Jun 29, 2020
cheesy

1 Like

Re: The Street Betting Of A Rude Rich Girl by KULESTGee24(m): 11:57am On Jun 29, 2020
I rili like ur style of story, it's very interesting I must say..

2 Likes

Re: The Street Betting Of A Rude Rich Girl by Nerves10(m): 12:08pm On Jun 29, 2020
Op not bad at all,I have a pretty good idea watin go happen as day break.

1 Like

Re: The Street Betting Of A Rude Rich Girl by austine4real(m): 12:11pm On Jun 29, 2020
Nice fiction kontinu

grin grin

4 Likes

Re: The Street Betting Of A Rude Rich Girl by seankafor(m): 12:21pm On Jun 29, 2020
I been think say na real life experiences..I no know say na fantasy embarassed
Re: The Street Betting Of A Rude Rich Girl by ForestHill: 12:24pm On Jun 29, 2020
VicM6:
You just called him lazy? Aww!
Re: The Street Betting Of A Rude Rich Girl by brownemmanuel43(m): 12:30pm On Jun 29, 2020
Dreyton36:

I must confess u gat talent, pls remember to mention me when u post another one or when u continue. Abeg

1 Like

Re: The Street Betting Of A Rude Rich Girl by slan87(m): 12:34pm On Jun 29, 2020
waiting

1 Like

Re: The Street Betting Of A Rude Rich Girl by Makavelli25: 12:43pm On Jun 29, 2020
Let me park my lambo here.

1 Like

Re: The Street Betting Of A Rude Rich Girl by VicM6: 1:02pm On Jun 29, 2020
ForestHill:
You just called him lazy? Aww!
lol
Re: The Street Betting Of A Rude Rich Girl by VicM6: 1:02pm On Jun 29, 2020
Dreyton36:
hahaha
Re: The Street Betting Of A Rude Rich Girl by Johnholmes: 1:46pm On Jun 29, 2020
Nice

1 Like 1 Share

Re: The Street Betting Of A Rude Rich Girl by Dollywood(m): 2:15pm On Jun 29, 2020
Next, very hilarious story.

1 Like

Re: The Street Betting Of A Rude Rich Girl by imdavid704(f): 2:51pm On Jun 29, 2020
Nice

1 Like

Re: The Street Betting Of A Rude Rich Girl by Dreyton36: 3:03pm On Jun 29, 2020
brownemmanuel43:

I must confess u gat talent, pls remember to mention me when u post another one or when u continue. Abeg
No qualms
Re: The Street Betting Of A Rude Rich Girl by Dreyton36: 3:04pm On Jun 29, 2020
Nerves10:
Op not bad at all,I have a pretty good idea watin go happen as day break.
Lol really? grin
Re: The Street Betting Of A Rude Rich Girl by Dreyton36: 3:04pm On Jun 29, 2020
seankafor:
I been think say na real life experiences..I no know say na fantasy embarassed
omo na real o

1 Like

Re: The Street Betting Of A Rude Rich Girl by Dreyton36: 3:57pm On Jun 29, 2020
@brownemmauel43

Continuation

Episode 2

My alarm rang , grin grin grin. 5:00am

Mehn this babe is still sleeping, see big ass and big boobs
I just sent my colleague an SMS,

Me: guy I no fit show oo, I get hangover
Paddy: I been they call your line since last night not reachable , anyway no yawa i go cover for you
Me: thanks

Immediately my GBOLA stand up again after sighting her assets
I then romanced her boobs , and gently fingered her G spot
She woke up with a shock oo

Babe: who are you?

Me: huh? Who am I ke, we were both dancing at the party last night and ended up here

Babe: and why am I totally naked ?

Me: how do you mean? We had sex naw , you enjoyed it and asked for more sef

Babe: you must be joking , you must've used something on me and raped me

Me: ehn Rape ke , i no rape you ooo , we only had sex

Omo the babe start to holla oo , they shout
I tried calming her down but my efforts seems to trigger her more
She brought out her phone and called the police that there's a man in club49 who used jazz on her and raped her ,
Yekpa my GBOLA just fall sharply and maintain it's self

Omo this babe grab my shokoto (trouser) say police must meet me there
Ehn olopka (police) shocked

I no gree ooo, I leave trouser for her, I move out with ordinary boxer , wetin pain me pass be say she no even let me wear singlet
That's how I ran out like a mad man o , I stop bike , bike no gree stop
I just they run lol no shoes
Just my boxer and phone, that's the only thing on me

I'm the shy type , and people were just staring at me like a mad person , with my pants boxers , and imagining the way I bleeped the girl last night just got my GBOLA risen more

Mehn no money , I just sent my Paddy another SMS , telling him to meet me at a particular spot with a trouser and shirt
I also explained what happened to him briefly
I sat at the side of a bank ( First bank )
When I see a pretty lady coming I'll pretend to be mad
And you know Lagos, nobody get your time , everybody they mind their business
About an hour my guy arrived with the clothes , that's how I was free lol, the scenes still makes me laugh till date

On a faithful Friday , I have closed from work as usual , I was in my street to stake some games , I've already gotten my mind off the 500k bet
I then overheard one of the guys saying he's going to add an additional 200k that no guy in our street can get the lady

In my mind ehn? " 700k ?
All those boys just they mention money anyhow, abi make I go join Yahoo ? Seem it's paying them
I was just thinking randomly

I came to play a game with #200 to win 16,000 and one small boy wants to place a bet with 200k ?

I went home and I told myself , I MUST GET THIS GIRL
There's this (Aboki man) who sells provisions opposite the girl's house , and he also sell cigarettes and Jedi Jedi

I turned the aboki's place to my place of chilling during weekends just to get a glimpse of this lady

One Saturday evening , I went there to smoke up
I saw a staff from an eatery called chicken republic at their gate , it seems she ordered some food from them

She came out personally to receive it , damn who said Rihanna is sexy , this babe is sexier , she's tall, beautiful, sweet accent , to crown it all, this babe was putting on just brazzierre to receive the food
My brother if you see fresh breast ehn damn , man suppose get money truly o
She locked the gate

About 5mins time she came out again , and this time she has put on a revealing shirt tho
She came to buy something at the Aboki man's shop , my mind was telling me to give it a shot
And the other mind was telling me to avoid koboko

But at that moment the only thing in my head was 700k I wan leave naija

Me: how're you doing sexy lady ?

Her: hi

Me: you're extremely beautiful

Her: thanks

Me: the name is Kay (abbrev of my name)

Her: ok , bye

She left , damn just ok bye ?
E pain me Sha

The Aboki man was like " you be the first person this girl ever tell Hi

She they ignore every other person

I then asked the Aboki man for more info about her
He said he knows nothing, but I'm sure he does because he's got an entry into her house any time he wants

I decided to take it to the next level, I must win this money

One day at work, my boss's daughter came to visit as usual
She came with two of her friends, and that same girl I bleeped at the party was among them shocked
Yekpa I die today

Immediately I told my colleague about it and got him aware of the girl
But it's been like 4 months since the incident occurred
And damn she saw me , I'm dead

Next episode coming thru
Haters stay offf

20 Likes

Re: The Street Betting Of A Rude Rich Girl by Inferno001(m): 4:09pm On Jun 29, 2020
I'm enjoying this already...I done buy land here o...don't keep us waiting bro...good story.. Please mention me when you update bro...I wan read am as e dey hot...
Re: The Street Betting Of A Rude Rich Girl by Maxxim: 4:19pm On Jun 29, 2020
Omo I dey work oo but i just dey check if op don update em post, nice work bruv
Kindly help up update asap the suspense no be here grin
Re: The Street Betting Of A Rude Rich Girl by Nerves10(m): 4:24pm On Jun 29, 2020
Dreyton36....not really the gbese I had in mind but good one G.Following

1 Like

Re: The Street Betting Of A Rude Rich Girl by Makavelli25: 4:35pm On Jun 29, 2020
Baba dedicate next episode to me. One love

1 Like

Re: The Street Betting Of A Rude Rich Girl by Kvng6464: 5:02pm On Jun 29, 2020
Next episode abeg
Re: The Street Betting Of A Rude Rich Girl by Youngboss54(m): 5:12pm On Jun 29, 2020
nice story bro
Re: The Street Betting Of A Rude Rich Girl by Gentle0wavez: 5:22pm On Jun 29, 2020
Wow, it's a nice story.

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply)

“Yoga Couple” - Nigerian Bride And Her Italian Boyfriend Wed / 10 Mistakes Men Make With Women (for Men Only) / Wife Forces Her Husband’s Lover To Do Housework After Catching Them In Pretoria

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 57
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.