Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,377 members, 7,808,336 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 10:27 AM

Lion's Share launches tomorrow... This is a golden opportunity! - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Lion's Share launches tomorrow... This is a golden opportunity! (982 Views)

MEN!! It's Finally Time For You All To Get Yourself A GOLDEN P£N!S!! (Photos) / MEN!! Understand That YOU DESERVE S£X!! Get Yourself A GOLDEN P£NIS!! (Photo) / Animals Enjoy Sex Too: The Look On Lion's Face While Mating A Lioness (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Lion's Share launches tomorrow... This is a golden opportunity! by MiVida(m): 12:06pm On Jun 29, 2020
There's this Ethereum based smart contract that's gonna be launched this week... I have the time already but wouldn't be posting it here. For those of you who missed out big time in other smart contracts, this is a great opportunity for us all, especially Nigerians.

We're gathering a team and doing our best to be the early birds on this smart contract once it launches. This is the best way to take your spot as you'll be informed once the link drops. It has gone viral, yes! But thousands out there still don't know yet which is why I'm bringing this here. Registeration is cheap too... This is our chance to accumulate massive Ethereum.

Chat me up ONLY if you're interested and I'll add you to our team... This could change our lives for good!

0nine0292five0119
Re: Lion's Share launches tomorrow... This is a golden opportunity! by MiVida(m): 12:09pm On Jun 29, 2020
All I need from you is to download trust wallet application from playstore or token pocket for iPhone users... Registration is cheap... Honestly dont let this opportunity pass you by... Be among the early birds.

09zero292five0119

And please please and please, this is not scam!
Re: Lion's Share launches tomorrow... This is a golden opportunity! by MiVida(m): 2:02pm On Jun 29, 2020
Have you heard about lion's share??

This is the best time for us all... They launch tomorrow evening. It's not a Ponzi scheme, so stop telling yourself lies!

Make research before you comment here please.

My WhatsApp number is up above, chat me up now!

Re: Lion's Share launches tomorrow... This is a golden opportunity! by GeoDeveloper: 9:09am On Jul 12, 2020
We have developed a mobile app for lions share smart contract that will guide you through the whole process of joining lions share smart contract. We make sure we use simple terms so that even if you have no knowledge about smart contract business you can as well join this business and make cool cash

It explain everything you need to know about lions share smart contract that is why our team is the best out there

IT IS LIVE ON PLAYSTORE

Just search: "Lions Share Smart Contract" on playstore, we are different

Re: Lion's Share launches tomorrow... This is a golden opportunity! by MiVida(m): 4:22pm On Jul 16, 2020
Lion’s Share
๏ 100% decentralized
๏ The best Smart Contract in the market
๏ Peer to peer system
๏ Commissions paid instantly and directly to your wallet
๏ Risk- Free
๏ Control your Business from your phone
๏ 100% Payments in Ethereum

Welcome to a 100%
transparent and
decentralized opportunity!
It’s Time For You to Get Your Lion’s Share!
Can you imagine being part of a company that can never go
away? Will never miss a commission payment? Can never
change the compensation plan? Never stores your
personal information? Doesn’t require an admin or company
to run it?

Registration link:- https :// lionsshare. io ?aid =6640 (remove the spaces)

Chat me up on 0902 9250 119 if you wanna join my team instead... CHOICE IS YOURS!

(1) (Reply)

Bbnaija: Vee Showing Signs Of Pregnancy After Having Unprotected Sex With Neo / A Man Dies While Making Love With His Girlfriend / No Girl Is Too Young To Break Your Heart.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 17
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.