Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,579 members, 7,809,097 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 11:04 PM

Bound For Life - Literature (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Literature / Bound For Life (52203 Views)

Bound To Boobs / Bound To Lust / Bound By Love (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Bound For Life by tonysunkan: 7:00pm On Aug 01, 2020
This is very serious.
Re: Bound For Life by ThrillPlus: 7:20am On Aug 02, 2020
Nice one
Re: Bound For Life by anonymousthug(m): 4:58pm On Aug 02, 2020
Thats why i love following stories two years after it was posted on here. Am a lover of finished projects. Already feeling sorry for Buky. Big ups OP.

1 Like

Re: Bound For Life by Ann2012(f): 5:29pm On Aug 02, 2020
Hmmmm, this is serious Oooo

Thanks for the update

1 Like

Re: Bound For Life by FairCritic(m): 6:39am On Aug 03, 2020
Nice one
Re: Bound For Life by CasNova: 8:26pm On Aug 03, 2020
He grinned. “I didn’t tell you because I wasn’t the one to tell you. It’s from the mouth of the Holy One that you’re supposed to hear it.”

I sighed. “I see. But are you sure the thing is harmless? Are you really sure about that?”

He smiled. “Of course, Tony. Believe me, I’m still with that babe right now.”

I sighed. “Please o, I don’t want any harm to come to that lady.”

Kay smiled and started the car. “You have nothing to worry about. The important thing is once you follow instructions and do this thing accordingly, prosperity will come your way.”

I nodded.

“I’ll take you back to Randle,” Kay went on. “When you scale this hurdle, you’ll be fully involved in the business and, of course, all will be well. As for the question you asked, just like I said, don’t worry about any harm coming to her. The babe I did mine with is still my babe till tomorrow.”

I nodded. “Alright, I’ll do it.”

“And you must keep to the stipulated time. Then, I don’t need to remind you that everything must remain a top secret.”

I nodded again. “Alright.”

He dropped me at the beginning of our road.

“Thanks so much, Kay,” I said. “I really appreciate you for all this.”

“Oh, don’t mention. What are friends for? Give me a call as soon as you accomplish the task, so that we can return the ring to the Holy One.”

He dipped his right hand in his pocket and brought out a wad of one thousand naira notes.

“Have this just to have something to spend.”

I smiled. “Thanks, Kay. Thanks a lot.”

We shook hands and he drove off.

Back in our apartment, I counted the money he gave me. It was fifty thousand naira. Just like that! The business he was involved must be very lucrative.

I also examined the ring. It seemed ordinary. Now, what kind of task was this? How would I be able to do this? No lady would willingly allow this to be done with her. I just had to find a way of doing it. I thought over how to get it done.

After minutes, I came up with a solution. I would simply have to sweet-talk and be passionate to Bukky in order to achieve this. That was the only way I could put the ring on my finger and insert the finger in her vagina for seven seconds without arousing suspicion!

But how exactly would I do that? I would have to strategize.

Calm down, I told myself. All you have to do was to be tactful. Again, for some minutes, I was thoughtful but I assured myself there would be no problem.

Some minutes later, I called her number.

“Bukky darling, how are you?”

“Fine. How about you?”

“Fine too. I was just thinking of you. In fact, I can’t get you off my mind.”

She laughed over the line. “It’s good to hear of that. I think of you too.”

“So, the feeling is mutual. I’m missing you already.”

“I miss you too.”

“So, I can hardly wait to be with you tonight.”

“I’ll be expecting you, honey.”

“Yeah, see you.”

“Okay, dear.”

I nodded and smiled to myself as I disconnected the line.

2 Likes

Re: Bound For Life by CasNova: 8:27pm On Aug 03, 2020
He grinned. “I didn’t tell you because I wasn’t the one to tell you. It’s from the mouth of the Holy One that you’re supposed to hear it.”

I sighed. “I see. But are you sure the thing is harmless? Are you really sure about that?”

He smiled. “Of course, Tony. Believe me, I’m still with that babe right now.”

I sighed. “Please o, I don’t want any harm to come to that lady.”

Kay smiled and started the car. “You have nothing to worry about. The important thing is once you follow instructions and do this thing accordingly, prosperity will come your way.”

I nodded.

“I’ll take you back to Randle,” Kay went on. “When you scale this hurdle, you’ll be fully involved in the business and, of course, all will be well. As for the question you asked, just like I said, don’t worry about any harm coming to her. The babe I did mine with is still my babe till tomorrow.”

I nodded. “Alright, I’ll do it.”

“And you must keep to the stipulated time. Then, I don’t need to remind you that everything must remain a top secret.”

I nodded again. “Alright.”

He dropped me at the beginning of our road.

“Thanks so much, Kay,” I said. “I really appreciate you for all this.”

“Oh, don’t mention. What are friends for? Give me a call as soon as you accomplish the task, so that we can return the ring to the Holy One.”

He dipped his right hand in his pocket and brought out a wad of one thousand naira notes.

“Have this just to have something to spend.”

I smiled. “Thanks, Kay. Thanks a lot.”

We shook hands and he drove off.

Back in our apartment, I counted the money he gave me. It was fifty thousand naira. Just like that! The business he was involved must be very lucrative.

I also examined the ring. It seemed ordinary. Now, what kind of task was this? How would I be able to do this? No lady would willingly allow this to be done with her. I just had to find a way of doing it. I thought over how to get it done.

After minutes, I came up with a solution. I would simply have to sweet-talk and be passionate to Bukky in order to achieve this. That was the only way I could put the ring on my finger and insert the finger in her vagina for seven seconds without arousing suspicion!

But how exactly would I do that? I would have to strategize.

Calm down, I told myself. All you have to do was to be tactful. Again, for some minutes, I was thoughtful but I assured myself there would be no problem.

Some minutes later, I called her number.

“Bukky darling, how are you?”

“Fine. How about you?”

“Fine too. I was just thinking of you. In fact, I can’t get you off my mind.”

“I miss you too.”

“Yeah, see you.”

“Okay, dear.”

I nodded and smiled to myself as I disconnected the line.

1 Like

Re: Bound For Life by Ann2012(f): 9:11pm On Aug 03, 2020
Thanks for the update
Re: Bound For Life by Awesome05: 6:00am On Aug 04, 2020
Interesting update.
Re: Bound For Life by CasNova: 10:45am On Aug 04, 2020
Ann2012:
Thanks for the update

You are welcome.

Awesome05:
Interesting update.

Thanks.
Re: Bound For Life by Adeola25(f): 4:38pm On Aug 04, 2020
Hmmm, dey dia they smile. Well-done and thanks for the update

1 Like

Re: Bound For Life by Lakesc: 6:08pm On Aug 04, 2020
Now i get the reason behind the title. Weldone Sir...
Re: Bound For Life by SeyiDominion: 9:51am On Aug 05, 2020
Interesting
Re: Bound For Life by CasNova: 8:46pm On Aug 05, 2020
Lakesc:
Now i get the reason behind the title. Weldone Sir...

Thanks
Re: Bound For Life by CasNova: 7:30pm On Aug 06, 2020

“I miss you too.”

“Yeah, see you.”

“Okay, dear.”

By seven p.m., I went down our street to meet Dauda, the ‘suya’ seller. I had patronized him before and I could tell that he sold good roasted meat. I then bought a plastic bottle of coke and another bottle of malt drinks.

At exactly quarter to eight in the evening, I left home for Bukky’s place with the suya and two plastic drinks in a polythene bag.

On getting to her door, I could hear voices from within. What? Bukky had a visitor? Now, who could that be?

I rapped gently on her door before opening it.

“Hello,”

“Hello, dear,” Bukky answered.

There was a lady with her. She was also in the choir in our church, but I didn’t know much about her.

“Hello,” she greeted.

“Ah, this is Tony, the guy I’ve been telling you about,” Bukky said. “Tony, this is Lola, my good friend.”

“Hello, Lola,” I managed to say.

Lola smiled brilliantly at me. “How’re you, Tony? Bukola has said a lot about you.”

Had she? So, what had she said about me? I asked in my mind.

“Pleased to me you, Lola,” I said, shaking hands briefly with her.

Now, I didn’t bargain for this. I had thought I would have intimate moment with Bukky without a third party. Inwardly, I hoped Lola would soon leave.

“What should I get you dear?” Bukky asked.

I smiled. “I brought something for us.” I opened the bag and brought its contents out. Bukky had to go out to get extra drink. The three of us ate the delicacies.

The two friends continued to chat with Bukky occasionally bringing me into their conversation. Some minutes later, Bukky gave me an information which scattered my whole plan.

“Lola came to remind me about the special vigil we have in the church this evening. Can you imagine that I forgot about it?”

I was surprised. “You have a vigil?”

“Yes. It’s a special one for the workers. Lola and I will be leaving for the church by nine p.m.”

“I see.”

That was it. There was no way I could carry out my plan that evening. It would have to be the following day.

Several minutes later, I left her house with the belief that the following day would not be late. Of course, I believed time was on my side.
Re: Bound For Life by Adeola25(f): 9:36pm On Aug 06, 2020
Hmmm, thanks for the update
Re: Bound For Life by SeyiDominion: 4:29pm On Aug 07, 2020
Interesting episode
Re: Bound For Life by Lakesc: 6:33pm On Aug 07, 2020
Thanks for the update
Re: Bound For Life by FairCritic(m): 12:17pm On Aug 08, 2020
Cool and nice.
Re: Bound For Life by CasNova: 7:35am On Aug 10, 2020
That was it. There was no way I could carry out my plan that evening. It would have to be the following day.

Several minutes later, I left her house with the belief that the following day would not be late. Of course, I believed time was on my side.

The following morning, I called Bukky about seven.

“Hello, honey. How was the vigil?”

“Morning, darling. Oh, the vigil was wonderful. We really had a good time in the presence of God. I should have invited you to come along.”

“I’m not a church worker,” I reminded her.

“It doesn’t matter. Some people who were not church worker came to join us. Next time, we’ll go together.”

Inside me, I winced. Me, go for a church vigil? No, I didn’t think so.

“So, how are you now?” I asked.

“I’m fine. I’m at home to take some rest. I’ve told my girls I will be coming quite late to the shop.”

My heart started beating fast. She was at home now? Could I go there and try my luck?

“Lola too is here with me,” she went further. “She decided to come along since my house is closer to the church and she as lives at Fuja.”

My zeal was immediately dampened. No, with that lady around her, I would not be able to execute my plan this morning.

“Yes. You indeed need some sleep,” I said. “We’ll see later in the day, then.”

“Okay, dear.”

“Yeah, see you, darling.”

I disconnected the line. This evening was not late, I told myself. In the afternoon, I decided to buy something nice for her. I thought of what to buy as I went to the midi supermarket and finally decided to buy some toiletries, a roll-on and a perfume for her.

They were not exactly expensive but they were things she would find useful.

I left the house the same time I did the previous night. I was surprised she had not got home. I quickly put a call across to her.

“Bukky, I’m in front of your room.”

“Oh, sorry. Give me a minute. I had to close quite late but I will soon be there.”

“Okay.”

It was ten minutes later she finally came.

“Hello, darling,” I greeted her.

“Oh, sorry to have kept you waiting.”

She came to give me a hug. She unlocked the door and we entered her room.

“Hope work is not hectic,” I offered.

She sighed. “Sometimes, it is. Some customers don’t simply come around on time.”

I handed her the nylon bag.

“This is for you.”

She smiled as she took the bag from me. She wasted no time in bringing the contents out. “Oh, thank you so much Tony. This is really nice of you.”

I shrugged. “It’s a small thing. As soon as I start earning income, I’ll show you how a man should really take care of a woman.”

She clung to me. “But you shouldn’t have bothered buying these for now.”

I kissed her. “It’s okay Bukky darling. Anything for you.”

She was pleased by that. “Anything?”

I kissed her more. “Anything for my darling.”

I kissed her for more seconds.

“I bought something we could eat along the way,” she said. She opened her bag and brought out a loaf of bread and a tin of sardine. “Sorry I won’t be able to cook this evening. We just have to manage this.”

“It’s okay.”

“Ah, let me change my clothes.”

“Alright, but can you take me to your toilet? I need to ease myself.”

“That will be no problem.”

She led me out of her room to where the toilet was. As soon as I entered it and closed the door, I brought out the folded small envelope at my back pocket.

Inside the envelope was the ring I would use. I examined it briefly before I slipped it inside my left index finger. I would soon put it to use.

1 Like

Re: Bound For Life by Zamar: 4:54pm On Aug 10, 2020
Nice update
Re: Bound For Life by BigBasher: 9:32pm On Aug 11, 2020
Cool.
Re: Bound For Life by BigBasher: 9:33pm On Aug 11, 2020
Cool.
Re: Bound For Life by tonysunkan: 8:40pm On Aug 12, 2020
Hmn .......
Re: Bound For Life by SeyiDominion: 7:09am On Aug 13, 2020
Nice one
Re: Bound For Life by Lakesc: 10:03am On Aug 13, 2020
Thanks for d update
Re: Bound For Life by FairCritic(m): 7:08am On Aug 14, 2020
Nice work
Re: Bound For Life by Ann2012(f): 6:48pm On Aug 14, 2020
I’m just having the feeling that something will come up and he won’t be able to use the ring on Bukky.
Thanks for the update
Re: Bound For Life by dawno2008(m): 8:01pm On Aug 14, 2020
I'm guessing from the title of the story, he succeeded and will be bounded for life grin
Re: Bound For Life by Zamar: 8:39am On Aug 15, 2020
More update.
Re: Bound For Life by CasNova: 10:17pm On Aug 15, 2020
She led me out of her room to where the toilet was. As soon as I entered it and closed the door, I brought out the folded small envelope at my back pocket. Inside the envelope was the ring I would use.

I examined it briefly before I slipped it inside my left index finger. I would soon put it to use. Without using the toilet, I flushed it and returned to Bukky’s room.

She had changed to a sleep wear. I sat on the couch and smiled at her.

“Let’s eat now,” she suggested.

I was mindful of my main mission there. I would not allow food to take precedence. “Oh, that can wait. Let me show you a bit of what love is.” I pulled her to me.

“What is love?”

I kissed her. My right hand moved to the boobs and fondled them. She stopped me and pointed at the switch of the bulb. Smiling, I eagerly went to the switch to switch it off.

I went back to her, lifted her and carried her to the bed. She was ready for me too. The way she clung to me showed that she wanted me as much as I wanted her.

“Oh, take me,” she muttered. “Take me, Tony.”

An alarm bell suddenly rang in my head. I remembered the warning that I must not have sex with her the day I would use the ring. I must be careful not to contravene the directive.

To guard my loins, I neither undressed her nor myself. I continued to kiss her and caressed her breasts. When my hand went down to her pubic region, she eagerly spread her legs.

I pulled the short she was wearing down a bit. I was glad she wasn’t wearing a pantie. I still continued to kiss her as my fingers fondled her vagina.

Time to act was now, I told myself. I leaned slightly on her as I inserted the index finger. I stopped breathing as I counted: one, two, three, four, five, six, seven.

She suddenly jerked her body and twitched. I withdrew my finger, but the deal was done.

“Are you okay?” I asked, short of breath.

No answer from her. Now, she was still and appeared to be breathless.

3 Likes

Re: Bound For Life by dawno2008(m): 12:09am On Aug 16, 2020
Ghen Ghen Ghen

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply)

THE BACHELORS.(Sex was only the beginning)-18+ / Lessons From The World's Ugliest Woman- Lizzie Velasquez / Chimamanda Adichie Poses In Her Hometown In Abba, Anambra State

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 39
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.