Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,143,263 members, 7,780,587 topics. Date: Thursday, 28 March 2024 at 05:00 PM

Bound For Life - Literature (9) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Literature / Bound For Life (52045 Views)

Bound To Boobs / Bound To Lust / Bound By Love (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Bound For Life by CasNova: 7:29am On Apr 24, 2021
"Oh, baby, baby, tongue-Bleep me, eat me out, suck, lover-boy, Bleep me that way!" she said in lust.

I sucked and licked until my mouth was so tired I thought I would not be able to go on.
It was the end of that session. She moved off me.

"Baby, we can do something else?" she suggested.

"What is that?" I asked, as I held her gingerly.

“Let me show you.” She climbed on me again but this time around, she sat astride my mid-section. She held my dick and slowly inserted it into her vagina.

“Hmn,” she moaned softly. “You just lay back while I do all the work.”

I nodded and did as she said.

She must have watched a lot of blue movies. Her maneuvers reminded me of steamy scenes I had watched in movies.

She twitched her bum, jiggled her waist and wiggled her hips. They were all sensational moves to give the best of coital sex.

I fondled the big breasts on her chest. She thrust up and down, twitching deftly. I left my right hand hanging on her boob while the right hand went to her bum.

The place was wet with sweat and that made the whole game exciting.

She went on and on and my whole body shook in ecstasy. Some minutes later, I could not stop the eruption of semen that came from my prick.

On Sunday of that weekend, I returned to Abina in the afternoon. I had had such a fun-filling time with Vivian and I looked forward to another time of passion.

I could see now that for the time being, Kay’s apartment would be our best rendezvous. I got to Abina about two o’clock in the afternoon. My intention was to go and see Bukky by four o’clock. I had hardly settled down when her call came through.

“Hello, honey, how are you?” I asked.

“Fine. Are you back?”

“Yes. How’s everything over there?”

“Dull. I’m so bored. Can you come over, darling? I terribly miss you.”

I grinned to myself. “Alright. Give me fifteen minutes. I’ll be over there.”

I moved over to her place. As usual, she hugged me as if I was away for months. I sat on the couch and placed her on my laps.

“Oh, I miss you. If not that you said you would be busy on Saturday, I would have gone with you.”

No way, my dear Bukky, I thought. “I’m still planning on getting my apartment,” I reminded her. “Then, there would be no inhibition about you being with me.”

“There’s something I need to tell you.”

I held her waist. “What is that?”

She sighed. “For about two months now, I’ve missed my period.”

I clouded my face. “Which means?”

“Which means I might be pregnant.”

I looked at and smiled. “Is that why you look ruffled? Oh, if that is so, that’s a good news. It’s a good news that you’re carrying my baby!”

I tightened my grip on her. “Go and do pregnancy test tomorrow to really confirm. If you’re pregnant, Bukky darling, you have nothing to worry about. I’m there for you.”

She brightened up a bit. “But there’s another problem.”

I stared at her. “What problem is that?”

“The church will frown against this. I’m not supposed to be pregnant outside wedlock. As a member of the choir, I will be suspended.”

Bound for Life: https://okadabooks.com/book/about/bound_for_life_18%2B/34736

3 Likes

Re: Bound For Life by Awesome05: 1:51pm On Apr 25, 2021
Nice update.
Re: Bound For Life by jayman00004(m): 2:35pm On Apr 25, 2021
so great
Re: Bound For Life by CasNova: 7:58pm On Apr 25, 2021
jayman00004:
so great

Thanks.
Re: Bound For Life by Ann2012(f): 7:35am On Apr 26, 2021
Well done OP
Re: Bound For Life by CasNova: 8:28pm On Apr 29, 2021
Ann2012:
Well done OP

You are welcome.
Re: Bound For Life by UltimateSpice: 4:18pm On May 09, 2021
Carry on.
Re: Bound For Life by Tunibitoye(m): 3:23pm On May 10, 2021
GE ge �
But this babe love you now, how could you do such thing to her �
Re: Bound For Life by CasNova: 7:17am On May 13, 2021
I tightened my grip on her. “Go and do pregnancy test tomorrow to really confirm. If you’re pregnant, Bukky darling, you have nothing to worry about. I’m there for you.”

“The church will frown against this. I’m not supposed to be pregnant outside wedlock. As a member of the choir, I will be suspended.”

I shook my head. “It’s not the church that got you pregnant and it’s not the church that will take care of the baby. You have nothing to worry about because I will take the full responsibility. Just go for the test tomorrow and let’s medically confirm it.”

“Okay.”

I held her fingers and caressed them. She moved my hands to her bust. “Don’t you miss me?”

I held the boobs and squeezed them gently. “Of course, I do.”

“Are you sure?”

I cuddled them the more. They were not as full as Vivian’s own but they were succulent too.

“Of course, I’m sure. While I was there, I kept on thinking about you.”

She closed her eyes and leant her head on my right shoulder. I put my hands under her top and moved them to her boobs. Slowly, I caressed them.

“If the pregnancy test is positive,” she said almost dreamily, “what will be the next thing?”

I grinned. “The next thing is simple: you will be my wife. Except you don’t want to?”

“Why won’t I? But then, you’ve not even proposed to me.”

That was true. I grinned. If I had a ring there, I would have made the proposal right away.

“I’m sorry about the delay. I will have to do that soonest, trust me.”

She smiled and looked happy. I continued with my caressing act and went on to consummate my passion. Some hours later, I gave her some money for the pregnancy test.

“Goodnight, darling,” I said as I left.

The following day, I went to a bridal shop to buy a diamond-studded engagement ring. Of course, I was ready to marry her in a couple of months’ time, if she so desired.

Along Ojuelegba Road, I also bought fried rice and chicken from a fast-food joint. In addition, I bought two plastic bottles of carbonated drinks and two bottles of red wine.

I was at Bukky’s place at my usual time. I was instantly concerned when I saw the disconcerting countenance she had.

“What is it, my dear?” I asked.

She sighed and brought out the result of the pregnancy test. I got it and read through. The result was negative.

“Well, what is this?” I asked. “I don’t understand this.”

2 Likes

Re: Bound For Life by Lakesc: 7:58am On May 13, 2021
Thanks for the update...

1 Like

Re: Bound For Life by Odoogu(m): 7:43am On May 14, 2021
I know one abete like that, where you can eat your cake and have it back. tongue
Re: Bound For Life by Awesome05: 8:17pm On Jun 12, 2021
Waiting for more.
Re: Bound For Life by jayman00004(m): 11:27pm On Jun 12, 2021
Welcome back boss
Re: Bound For Life by CasNova: 12:23pm On Jun 14, 2021
jayman00004:
Welcome back boss

Thank you.
Re: Bound For Life by BigBasher: 9:01pm On Jun 14, 2021
Nice work.
Re: Bound For Life by BigBasher: 3:53pm On Jul 07, 2021
More
Re: Bound For Life by Saturn101: 6:01am On Jul 12, 2021
More
Re: Bound For Life by Zamar: 6:04am On Jul 15, 2021
NEXT
Re: Bound For Life by UltimateSpice: 7:51am On Jul 18, 2021
Go on
Re: Bound For Life by Zamar: 8:19am On Jul 26, 2021
More
Re: Bound For Life by BigBasher: 8:09am On Aug 05, 2021
CasNova:

I shook my head. “It’s not the church that got you pregnant and it’s not the church that will take care of the baby. You have nothing to worry about because I will take the full responsibility. Just go for the test tomorrow and let’s medically confirm it.”

“Okay.”

I held her fingers and caressed them. She moved my hands to her bust. “Don’t you miss me?”

I held the boobs and squeezed them gently. “Of course, I do.”

“Are you sure?”

I cuddled them the more. They were not as full as Vivian’s own but they were succulent too.

“Of course, I’m sure. While I was there, I kept on thinking about you.”

She closed her eyes and leant her head on my right shoulder. I put my hands under her top and moved them to her boobs. Slowly, I caressed them.

“If the pregnancy test is positive,” she said almost dreamily, “what will be the next thing?”

I grinned. “The next thing is simple: you will be my wife. Except you don’t want to?”

“Why won’t I? But then, you’ve not even proposed to me.”

That was true. I grinned. If I had a ring there, I would have made the proposal right away.

“I’m sorry about the delay. I will have to do that soonest, trust me.”

She smiled and looked happy. I continued with my caressing act and went on to consummate my passion. Some hours later, I gave her some money for the pregnancy test.

“Goodnight, darling,” I said as I left.

The following day, I went to a bridal shop to buy a diamond-studded engagement ring. Of course, I was ready to marry her in a couple of months’ time, if she so desired.

Along Ojuelegba Road, I also bought fried rice and chicken from a fast-food joint. In addition, I bought two plastic bottles of carbonated drinks and two bottles of red wine.

I was at Bukky’s place at my usual time. I was instantly concerned when I saw the disconcerting countenance she had.

“What is it, my dear?” I asked.

She sighed and brought out the result of the pregnancy test. I got it and read through. The result was negative.

“Well, what is this?” I asked. “I don’t understand this.”

Re: Bound For Life by Zamar: 7:25am On Aug 11, 2021
MORE
Re: Bound For Life by ThrillPlus: 3:53pm On Oct 19, 2021
Zamar:
MORE
Re: Bound For Life by Saturn101: 3:06pm On Dec 06, 2021
I don't understand the report too.
Re: Bound For Life by FairCritic(m): 9:25am On Apr 18, 2022
Re: Bound For Life by ThrillPlus: 7:55am On Jun 29, 2022
Next...
Re: Bound For Life by Saturn101: 11:55am On Nov 17, 2022
Go on.
Re: Bound For Life by ThrillPlus: 3:41pm On May 16, 2023
Re: Bound For Life by aolwqzc647: 8:04am On May 17, 2023
Oh

(1) (2) (3) ... (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply)

Finding Love / The Coffee Shop - by Dr Ogo / Amaka The Lesbian..

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 25
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.