Welcome, Guest: Join Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 2,548,592 members, 5,870,482 topics. Date: Tuesday, 22 September 2020 at 02:31 AM

Bound For Life [18+] - Romance (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Bound For Life [18+] (16475 Views)

Meet Georgina Wambui, Kenyan Wheelchair-bound Woman Who Married Herself / The Mistake Of My Life…(18+) / Mrs. Chika, My Favourite Teacher (the Fvck Tales Of My Life….18+) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Bound For Life [18+] by CasNova: 8:31am On Jul 16
Some minutes later, Bukky came in. She looked curvy and attractive in the jeans trousers and light blue t-shirt she was wearing. Her outfit almost matched mine.

“Hello, darling,” I greeted.

“Hello, dear.”

She came to give me a peck. Since no one else was at home, we had liberty for ourselves. She wasted no time in sitting on my laps.

“Where did you go?” she asked.

I folded my arms across her waist, feeling her body against mine. “I went to meet an old pal.”

“Really?”

“Yeah. He was my good friend in the university and we just ran into each other after a long time.”

“Hmn. I thought you went to meet a lady.”
I squeezed her waist. “Come on, Bukky. There’s no one but you.”

“Are you sure?”

Now, I could tell that she would be the very jealous type. “If I can kiss the back of your neck, then what I said is the truth.”

Gently, I planted a kiss at the nape of her neck.

“Well, I just wanted to be sure,” she said softly.

I kissed her neck again. “There’s nothing for you to worry about, Bukky darling.”

“Please, I cannot compete over you with another lady.”

I chuckled. It was good to hear that, wasn’t it? I squeezed her waist and moved my right hand to her bust. I placed my hand on her left boob. I cuddled it and squeezed lovingly.

“Can you bring the ice cream now?” she said gently.

“That one can be brought later. For now, the cream from your boobs are what I desire.”

I lifted her t-shirt and fondled her breasts. I uncapped them from her bra and felt them in my hands, still caressing them.

“We can’t do much here,” she said in a whisper-like voice. “What if someone comes in?”

“No one will come.” All the same, I stopped to go and bolt the door.

“Now, are you rest assured?” I asked.

She smiled. “You’re such a naughty boy.”

“And you, a naughty girl.”

I was back for her.

“Has anyone told you that you have the perfect boobs?” I teased her.

“Don’t flatter me, mister.”

“I’m serious, Bukky.” I placed her on my laps again.

“So, all you’re concerned with are my boobs.”

“Oh no.” I ran my hand over her body. “I just used that as example. Everything about you is fantastic.”

She smiled. “I thought men only say that to toast a lady.”

“I will forever say such words to you.”

Now, those were powerful words to say. Why did I utter them?

“You mean that?”

There was no way I would take back my words. “I mean everything I said, darling.”

“So, you’re saying you really love me?”

I cuddled her tummy. From there, my hands went to the zip of her trousers. I unzipped it. I could see the edges of her white pantie. My right hand rested on it.

“Do you really mean what you’re saying?” she asked softly.

My fingers rubbed on the pant. They soon slid inside and rubbed the edge of the upper part of her vagina. She parted her legs a bit.

“Answer me, Tony,” she coed. “Answer me.”

“I love you more than you can ever imagine,” I said almost in whispers. “And I mean everything I’ve ever said.”

She closed her eyes. My fingers worked on her clitoris. I did it as if they were as delicate as eggshell. I liked the musky smell I could perceive oozing from the place.
Re: Bound For Life [18+] by Zamar(m): 2:14pm On Jul 16
Nice work
Re: Bound For Life [18+] by FairCritic(m): 8:43pm On Jul 16
Nice update

1 Like

Re: Bound For Life [18+] by Zamar(m): 8:53am On Jul 17
Interesting
Re: Bound For Life [18+] by CasNova: 3:49pm On Jul 17
Zamar:
Interesting

Thanks

1 Like

Re: Bound For Life [18+] by SolaRaphael: 5:10pm On Jul 17
Nice one
Re: Bound For Life [18+] by tonysunkan(m): 9:21pm On Jul 17
Interesting episode.
Re: Bound For Life [18+] by LoveToRead: 7:54am On Jul 18
Interesting

1 Like

Re: Bound For Life [18+] by CasNova: 11:15am On Jul 18
LoveToRead:
Interesting

Thank you.

1 Like

Re: Bound For Life [18+] by BigBasher: 5:01pm On Jul 18
Nice one
Re: Bound For Life [18+] by BigBasher: 9:57pm On Jul 18
More
Re: Bound For Life [18+] by ThrillPlus: 8:01am On Jul 19
Nice one
Re: Bound For Life [18+] by CasNova: 12:29pm On Jul 19
ThrillPlus:
Nice one

Nice one.
Re: Bound For Life [18+] by BigBasher: 5:33pm On Jul 19
Interesting
Re: Bound For Life [18+] by CasNova: 6:46pm On Jul 19
My fingers rubbed on the pant. They soon slid inside and rubbed the edge of the upper part of her vagina. She parted her legs a bit.

“Answer me, Tony,” she coed. “Answer me.”

“I love you more than you can ever imagine,” I said almost in whispers. “And I mean everything I’ve ever said.”

She closed her eyes. My fingers worked on her clitoris. I did it as if they were as delicate as eggshell. I liked the musky smell I could perceive oozing from the place.

“I … I love you,” she said. “I really love you.”

I nodded. Did I need to reciprocate those words?
She parted her legs more. My second finger slid inside her cunt. The passageway seemed slippery. I poked inside more and she gasped.

“Hmn, hmn,” she moaned.

“If you don’t like it, I will stop,” I said.

What an irony! How would she not like it? Did her moans not show that she liked it?

“Oh, Tony,” she muttered.

I kept on teasing, poking and exciting her vulva, clits and other vaginal parts. Her eyes remained closed.

“Do you like it? Or should I stop?’

“No o. Please, please,” she held my hand in a way to tell me to carry on. I grinned and continued.

After some moments, she jerked and twitched, and I supposed she had climaxed. I stopped my act but she held on to my hand. It would be one-sided if we continued the show like that.

I unzipped my trousers and brought out my straining prick. I held her left hand and led it to the organ. She opened her eyes briefly and closed them again. Slowly, she rubbed her hands on my cork.

“It’s big,” she said, half to herself.

“Really?”

She nodded.

Could it be the biggest she had seen? I asked in my mind. Her fingers fondled the prick and I felt jolts of excitement run through my body. Maybe I should close my eyes too. With that, so many fantasies could be conjured.

Yes, a fantasy came. What if the two us were the only couple on earth and we were the Eden’s garden? What if we lived uninhibited life without fear of sin, toil or death? What if we could just have ourselves to each other like this for ever, without any interruption?

I was brought back to reality as her phone started to ring. Damn, I said under my breath.
Why must that thing ring at this very moment?

She ignored it, which was a relief to me. However, the caller was obstinate. The phone kept ringing on and on.
Re: Bound For Life [18+] by mamato(f): 6:59pm On Jul 19
Nice one.

1 Like

Re: Bound For Life [18+] by Awesome05: 10:59pm On Jul 19
Cool one
Re: Bound For Life [18+] by Zamar(m): 8:32am On Jul 20
Nice one
Re: Bound For Life [18+] by CasNova: 12:26pm On Jul 20
mamato:
Nice one.

Zamar:
Nice one

Thanks.

1 Like

Re: Bound For Life [18+] by SolaRaphael: 4:16pm On Jul 20
Nice story.
Re: Bound For Life [18+] by Awesome05: 9:43pm On Jul 20
Fascinating
Re: Bound For Life [18+] by ThrillPlus: 6:51am On Jul 21
Interesting episode
Re: Bound For Life [18+] by BigBasher: 11:53am On Jul 21
Nice one
Re: Bound For Life [18+] by BigBasher: 6:53pm On Jul 21
More
Re: Bound For Life [18+] by LoveToRead: 7:56am On Jul 22
Ride on
Re: Bound For Life [18+] by CasNova: 9:37am On Jul 22
Could it be the biggest she had seen? I asked in my mind. Her fingers fondled my prick and I felt jolts of excitement run through my body.

Maybe I should close my eyes too. With that, so many fantasies could be conjured.

Just then, her phone rang. Damn, I said under my breath.

Why must that thing ring at this very moment? She ignored it, which was a relief to me. However, the caller was obstinate. The phone kept ringing on and on.

“Now, who could be this interloper?” I asked.

She sighed and picked up the phone to see the caller i.d.

“It’s Cynthia, one of my girls,” she muttered.

“What does she want?” I could barely keep the irritation from my voice. Bukky shrugged.

I was exasperated. “You will have to answer it,” I said.

“Okay.” She answered the call. “Hello?”

“Madam Missy is around,” the caller said.

The phone was loud enough for me to hear her.

“Oh, has she?” Bukky replied.

“Yes, and she’s waiting at the shop.”

“Okay.” She grimaced. “I’ll soon be coming.”

There came the spoiler, I thought grimly. She disconnected the line.

“Madam Missy is one of my most esteemed customers and she always wants me to personally attend to her hair. I’m sorry, honey. This play will have to be postponed till later tonight. You will come over to my place tonight, won’t you?”

I hated stopping the action mid-way, but then, evening was not too long to come.

She squeezed my dick. “I will really like to play with this later today.”

I felt consoled by those words. She pulled up her pant and trousers. I sighed and zipped up too.

“Is it same time you will come tonight?”

“Yes.” I still squeezed her boobs. I could hardly part with those jaunty things.

“See you, later, honey.”

I nodded. “Okay, dear. Take care.”

She straightened her clothes, waved at me and left. No problem, I told myself again. Evening would soon come.

Some hours later in the evening about eight p.m., I was in her house.

“Hello, my baby,” I said, hugging her.

“Oh, honey. I’m so glad you’re here.”

“I’m glad to be here too.”

This time around, I came with her jar of ice cream.

“I’ve come with this.”

She smiled. “Thanks.”

I sat on the couch while she sat next to me.

“What do I offer you my darling?” she asked.

I wrapped my left hand round her. “Having you like this is more than what I ask for.”

She giggled. “What do you want for dinner?”

“You.”

She feigned being scared. “Me? You want to eat me?”

I nodded. “Exactly. You look delicious.”

“Ah, please o.”

Indeed, the only food I wanted was her. I kissed her lips. Her response showed that she too wanted to ‘eat’ me.

Like the previous day, she was in spaghetti and bum short. It was very easy for my hand to slip under the top and handle her boobs.

“I’m going to finish off the action I could not complete the other time,” I said.

“You’re welcome,” she goaded.

I continued the simultaneous action of kissing her lips and handling the boobs. But I would have to kiss the nipples too. I lifted up her top.

“Wait, the door,” she said under her breath.

I paused to allow her go and close the door. Not surprising, she also switched off the light. There was reflection from the outside light so it was easy for her to make her way back to the couch.

I stood up and grabbed her the moment she was within my reach. I removed the top and moved her to the bed. Then I made her to lie down. I could see her a bit clearly today, so I could see those luscious breasts.

To me, she had a great body and I wondered why she was conscious of me staring at her nudity. I shrugged. Some ladies were like that.

Now, I could feel those big nipples on my tongue. But wait a minute. I had an idea.
Re: Bound For Life [18+] by FairCritic(m): 4:12pm On Jul 22
Well done
Re: Bound For Life [18+] by LoveToRead: 8:11am On Jul 23
Interesting
Re: Bound For Life [18+] by CasNova: 9:59am On Jul 24
LoveToRead:
Interesting

Thanks
Re: Bound For Life [18+] by SolaRaphael: 6:55pm On Jul 24
Nice work
Re: Bound For Life [18+] by CasNova: 8:47am On Jul 25
Now, I could feel those big nipples on my tongue. But wait a minute. I had an idea.

“Let me show you something,” I said, getting up from the bed.

I removed all my clothing and went to the center table to bring the ice cream jar. I went back to the bed, sat on it, opened the jar and took a plastic spoon that came with it to scoop some cream. I put it in my mouth.

“Hmn, very yummy,” I said. I took another scoop and put it in her mouth.

“That’s just the preamble,” I said. “Now, this is the main thing.”

I scooped a portion on her left boob.

“What are you doing?” she asked like an innocent girl.

“Just watch.” I bent over to start licking the nipple. That was the real way to lick a lady’s boob, I believed. I did it to her second nipple and licked to my satisfaction.

She held me on in pleasure.

It was not just the nipples and the areolas that received this passionate attention.

The navel, the hips and the clits subsequently got their own licking.

Licking all those parts gave me the idea that it was the sweetest thing for a man to do in this life. She moaned in approval and pleasure.

She reciprocated the acts on my prick and scrotum. the way she licked them showed she too was eager to please me. I rubbed her head while she sucked my dick.

“Hmn. Good girl,” I moaned. “Bukky, you’re simply the best.”

That encouraged her to do more. She slid her fingers up and down the scrotum in a way that set my body on fire.

“Hmn, I’m cumming,” I warned.

Seconds later, I shot out load of semen. She quickly removed the dick from her mouth and pointed it at her chest. The semen splashed on her boobs and chest.

She rubbed them on the bust as if that pleased her a lot. I was satisfied too.
I would have stayed longer if mum had not called my number.

“Where are you, Anthony?” she demanded.

“I’m in the neighborhood, mum.”

“This is after ten. You’re supposed to be back at home now.”

I could hardly believe that time had gone so fast. “I’ll soon be home.”

I cut the line and sighed. So, I cleaned up and started wearing my clothes.

“Mummy’s boy,” Bukky teased.

I shrugged. I could call it a day since I had satisfied all my amorous intentions.

“It has been such a wonderful night and experience, my honey,” I said. “I hope I’ve satisfied you.”

She nodded. “Sure. What about you? Are you okay?”

I nodded too. “Certainly. It has been wonderful being with you, my darling. I’ve enjoyed every second of it.”

I kissed her briefly. “Good night, Bukky baby.”
Re: Bound For Life [18+] by tonysunkan(m): 11:54am On Jul 25
Nice one

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

Dear 25+ Ladies: How Market? Especially the Unmarried! / Ladies!!!! If Your BF Doesn't Wake Up Like This.. Dnt Marry!!! Photo / Do You Agree ?? See The Top 5 Most Beautiful Girls In Nigeria

Viewing this topic: 1 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2020 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 118
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.