Welcome, Guest: Join Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 2,548,591 members, 5,870,482 topics. Date: Tuesday, 22 September 2020 at 02:31 AM

Bound For Life [18+] - Romance (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Bound For Life [18+] (16475 Views)

Meet Georgina Wambui, Kenyan Wheelchair-bound Woman Who Married Herself / The Mistake Of My Life…(18+) / Mrs. Chika, My Favourite Teacher (the Fvck Tales Of My Life….18+) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Bound For Life [18+] by Zamar(m): 10:19pm On Jul 25
Interesting
Re: Bound For Life [18+] by BigBasher: 8:04am On Jul 26
Interesting
Re: Bound For Life [18+] by kweensheba(f): 7:34pm On Jul 26
Interesting update
Re: Bound For Life [18+] by SolaRaphael: 8:55pm On Jul 26
Cool
Re: Bound For Life [18+] by Zamar(m): 8:48am On Jul 27
More
Re: Bound For Life [18+] by UltimateSpice: 2:06pm On Jul 27
Interesting update
Re: Bound For Life [18+] by BigBasher: 8:42pm On Jul 27
More
Re: Bound For Life [18+] by Zamar(m): 7:29am On Jul 28
More
Re: Bound For Life [18+] by CasNova: 12:48pm On Jul 28
kweensheba:
Interesting update

UltimateSpice:
Interesting update

Thanks for your interest.
Re: Bound For Life [18+] by BigBasher: 8:46pm On Jul 28
More
Re: Bound For Life [18+] by CasNova: 10:34am On Jul 29
She nodded. “Sure. What about you? Are you okay?”

I nodded too. “Certainly. It has been wonderful being with you, my darling. I’ve enjoyed every second of it.”

I kissed her briefly. “Good night, Bukky baby.”

She smiled. “Good night, Tony bobo,” she said in the same tone.

I left her place a happy man, thinking that I was indeed in love with her.

On Wednesday morning, Kay called my line by eight-thirty.

“Hello, Tony. I’m at the supermarket at Randle. Can you meet me there?”

“Good morning. Sure, I’ll be there. Give me five minutes.”

I had already dressed up and was ready to set out. I left the house and moved briskly to Randle Avenue. Kay was in his car with the side door opened.

But this one was another car. That cosmetics business must be going on well for him to have different cars, I thought.

“Good morning, Kay.”

“Morning.”

We shook hands. “Hop in.”

I entered the right, front side of the car.

“So, are you set?”

I grinned. “Sure.”

“Okay. But there’s a man I’ll like to take you to at Ishaga. He’s one of the facilitators of business.”

I shrugged. “That will be no problem. Let’s go.”

He seemed to like my eagerness. “That’ right.”

He drove from Randle Avenue to Ishaga. The house he drove to was a storey building. We went to a flat on the first floor. Kay pressed the bell-push. After some seconds, a lady’s voice spoke from within.

“Yes?”

“This is Kay.”

After another few seconds, the door was open.

“Good morning, sir.” The lady greeted.

“Good morning,” Kay answered her.

She ushered us to the sitting-room. There was a dining section. We went straight to the table where a middle aged man in native kaftan sat.

“Good morning, the Holy One,” Kay greeted him, giving him a bow. I was surprised about that mode of address but kept quiet.

“Good morning, sir,” I greeted him.

The man nodded. “Good morning to you. Welcome.”

“I’ve come with the friend I told you about.”

The nodded as he looked at me all over.

“Sit down, gentlemen. You’re welcome.”

“Thank you, sir,” I offered as I took one of the empty seats.

Kay sat next to me. He faced me. “Let me start by saying this,” he said. “The business which you have indicated interest demands one very important thing: it demands your full commitment.”

I nodded. “Yes, I understand. There’s no problem about that.”

“Good.” He nodded. “To get that commitment from you, you will have to do the task that the Holy One asks you to do.”

I sighed. Just what kind of task will that be? Inwardly, I shrugged. “What task is that?”

The other man nodded and smiled. “I can see that you’re very zealous. That is very good. One thing I can assure you of is that great fame and wealth will come your way once you accomplish the simple task you are about to be given.”

I smiled. “What is the task?” I asked again.

The man and Kay nodded.

“You are not a virgin, are you?” the man asked.

What a question? Now, it seemed different questions would be coming my way today. How could this man expect that I would be a virgin? Me, a guy full of life at twenty-five?

“Certainly, I’m not,” I answered.

He nodded again. “Good. Very good.” He opened a bag placed on the glass table which served as the dining-table. From it, he brought a small ring.

“Take this,” he offered me.

I was surprised as I took it from him.

“What is this for?”

“I know you’re not a virgin, but I just wanted you to affirm it with your own mouth. You see that ring I gave you, you to return it latest in three days’ time.”

I sighed. Was keeping a ring for three days the important task they wanted to give me?

I stared at the ring. “That will be no problem.”

He nodded and smiled. “Good. Before you return it, you must wear it on your index finger and insert the finger into the private part of the last lady you made love to.

"You do that for just about seven seconds. That is all. Do that and return the ring to me.”
Re: Bound For Life [18+] by Zamar(m): 12:07pm On Jul 29
This is becoming serious.
Re: Bound For Life [18+] by SeyiDominion: 4:12pm On Jul 29
Nice update
Re: Bound For Life [18+] by aprilwise(m): 5:08pm On Jul 29
Inside life. All that glitters is not gold. Nice one
Re: Bound For Life [18+] by tonysunkan(m): 7:28am On Jul 30
Interesting episode

1 Like

Re: Bound For Life [18+] by Zamar(m): 12:00pm On Jul 30
Thrilling
Re: Bound For Life [18+] by ThrillPlus: 6:43pm On Jul 30
Interesting story
Re: Bound For Life [18+] by BigBasher: 10:41pm On Jul 30
More
Re: Bound For Life [18+] by BigBasher: 7:50am On Jul 31
Waiting
Re: Bound For Life [18+] by CasNova: 12:23pm On Jul 31
tonysunkan:
Interesting episode

Zamar:
Thrilling

aprilwise:
Inside life. All that glitters is not gold. Nice one

Thanks for your interest.
Re: Bound For Life [18+] by CasNova: 8:12am On Aug 01
I stared at the ring. “That will be no problem, sir. I will keep it well and return it intact.”

He nodded and smiled. “Good. Before you return it, you must wear it on your index finger and insert the finger into the private part of the last lady you made love to. You do that for just about seven seconds. That is all. Do that and return the ring to me.”

My mouth opened in astonishment. “What! What are you saying?”

“Listen, Tony,” Kay came in. “What the Holy One is saying is very simple. Wear that ring you are holding in your index finger and insert it in the private part of your babe for just seven seconds. That is all. Thereafter, remove it from your finger and bring it back.”

I sighed. This was serious. Was this not ritualism? Oh, Lord.

“But …but …” I stuttered.

“It’s simple,” Kay went on. “I did the same thing to my babe. I went through the same process.”

I remained astonished. “So, what happens to the lady? What will happen to her?”

Kay smiled. “Nothing will happen to her. That my babe is still my babe as we speak.”

I sighed again. Did that mean it was harmless?

“I can see that you have love for your lady,” the man – the ‘Holy One’ - said. “That is very good. The more you show love to her, the more will be your prosperity. One directive you must abide by is that you must not have sex with her on the day you will use the ring. That is very important.

"Just follow the instruction, do the task I’ve given you and you will be amazed at the turn of events.”

Kay smiled encouragingly at me. Well, since he said there would be no harm to the lady, then what the hell? It was a simple task I would have to devise ways to achieve.

I nodded. “Okay.”

“That ring must be returned latest by midnight of Friday,” the Holy One went on. “That is all. Best of luck.”

Kay stood up. “Thank you, Holy One. He will surely accomplish the task. We’ll be back with the ring. Have a nice day, Holy One.”

The man nodded and smiled.

“Thank you, Holy One,” I mimicked.

We left the place. Back in the car, I faced Kay. “Why didn’t you tell me about this task before? Why didn’t you even hint me?”

He grinned. “I didn’t tell you because I wasn’t the one to tell you. It’s from the mouth of the Holy One that you’re supposed to hear it.”

I sighed. “I see. But are you sure the thing is harmless? Are you really sure about that?”

He smiled. “Of course, Tony. Believe me, I’m still with that babe right now.”

I sighed. “Please o, I don’t want any harm to come to that lady.”

1 Like

Re: Bound For Life [18+] by SeyiDominion: 11:05am On Aug 01
Interesting episode
Re: Bound For Life [18+] by Awesome05: 3:48pm On Aug 01
Interesting
Re: Bound For Life [18+] by UltimateSpice: 7:52pm On Aug 01
Cool story
Re: Bound For Life [18+] by tonysunkan(m): 10:21pm On Aug 01
Nice one
Re: Bound For Life [18+] by ThrillPlus: 7:21am On Aug 02
Interesting episode
Re: Bound For Life [18+] by UltimateSpice: 2:35pm On Aug 02
Interesting
Re: Bound For Life [18+] by FairCritic(m): 6:36am On Aug 03
Interesting piece
Re: Bound For Life [18+] by SeyiDominion: 10:02am On Aug 03
Interesting story
Re: Bound For Life [18+] by CasNova: 8:31pm On Aug 03
He grinned. “I didn’t tell you because I wasn’t the one to tell you. It’s from the mouth of the Holy One that you’re supposed to hear it.”

I sighed. “I see. But are you sure the thing is harmless? Are you really sure about that?”

He smiled. “Of course, Tony. Believe me, I’m still with that babe right now.”

I sighed. “Please o, I don’t want any harm to come to that lady.”

Kay smiled and started the car. “You have nothing to worry about. The important thing is once you follow instructions and do this thing accordingly, prosperity will come your way.”

I nodded.

“I’ll take you back to Randle,” Kay went on. “When you scale this hurdle, you’ll be fully involved in the business and, of course, all will be well. As for the question you asked, just like I said, don’t worry about any harm coming to her. The babe I did mine with is still my babe till tomorrow.”

I nodded. “Alright, I’ll do it.”

“And you must keep to the stipulated time. Then, I don’t need to remind you that everything must remain a top secret.”

I nodded again. “Alright.”

He dropped me at the beginning of our road.

“Thanks so much, Kay,” I said. “I really appreciate you for all this.”

“Oh, don’t mention. What are friends for? Give me a call as soon as you accomplish the task, so that we can return the ring to the Holy One.”

He dipped his right hand in his pocket and brought out a wad of one thousand naira notes.

“Have this just to have something to spend.”

I smiled. “Thanks, Kay. Thanks a lot.”

We shook hands and he drove off.

Back in our apartment, I counted the money he gave me. It was fifty thousand naira. Just like that! The business he was involved must be very lucrative.

I also examined the ring. It seemed ordinary. Now, what kind of task was this? How would I be able to do this? No lady would willingly allow this to be done with her. I just had to find a way of doing it. I thought over how to get it done.

After minutes, I came up with a solution. I would simply have to sweet-talk and be passionate to Bukky in order to achieve this. That was the only way I could put the ring on my finger and insert the finger in her vagina for seven seconds without arousing suspicion!

But how exactly would I do that? I would have to strategize.

Calm down, I told myself. All you have to do was to be tactful. Again, for some minutes, I was thoughtful but I assured myself there would be no problem.

Some minutes later, I called her number.

“Bukky darling, how are you?”

“Fine. How about you?”

“Fine too. I was just thinking of you. In fact, I can’t get you off my mind.”

She laughed over the line. “It’s good to hear of that. I think of you too.”

“So, the feeling is mutual. I’m missing you already.”

“I miss you too.”

“So, I can hardly wait to be with you tonight.”

“I’ll be expecting you, honey.”

“Yeah, see you.”

“Okay, dear.”

I nodded and smiled to myself as I disconnected the line.

1 Like

Re: Bound For Life [18+] by ThrillPlus: 10:13pm On Aug 03
Nice update
Re: Bound For Life [18+] by Awesome05: 6:01am On Aug 04
Interesting update.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

Dear 25+ Ladies: How Market? Especially the Unmarried! / Ladies!!!! If Your BF Doesn't Wake Up Like This.. Dnt Marry!!! Photo / Do You Agree ?? See The Top 5 Most Beautiful Girls In Nigeria

Viewing this topic: 1 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2020 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 104
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.