Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,676 members, 7,801,950 topics. Date: Friday, 19 April 2024 at 06:43 AM

Pictures Of Obasekis Beautiful Works In Edo State. - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Pictures Of Obasekis Beautiful Works In Edo State. (6877 Views)

Nigeria Needs More Obasekis To ‘betray’ More Godfathers / Police Paraded My Uncle Who Works In Oil Firm As Gunman - Lady Cries Out (pics) / Mohammed Abubakar, Atiku's Son Who Works In A Pure Water Company (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Re: Pictures Of Obasekis Beautiful Works In Edo State. by razfad10(m): 12:24pm On Jun 30, 2020
Unigrad:
I'm from Benin City, though I don't have the pics of what the Governor Obaseki have done so far because I have not bothered to snap any but have seen some with my eyes. Most of the road Oshiomole did were all bad but the Governor is fixing them again example is 5 junction, ring road that's police station road, siluko road, lucky road etc. He has done alot of roads in GRA, he is fixing Ekehuan barack road, he has also refixed the stadium and other sporting facilities in the state. He did TV road too. Have seen a number of schools he renovated, some I can remember is Emokpae primary school, Usi primary school, I saw some schools in ugbowo renovated by him. He paid all the state workers salaries before 25th of every month even in this pandemic. He is also paying pensioners and gratuity. He has not borrowed anything since he came to government. He was able to stop agberos that disturb and beat bus drivers and market men and women. Bus drivers now pay 1200-1400 as against 2500-3000 before his government. Because of this pandemic, he stopped the payment. Before this pandemic, payment now goes to government directly because of the technology he introduced in collecting the money and not through individuals. He is also building a big central park in Ring road, as at the last time I passed there, the work as gone far. He has build a power station, he is standing the poles now that will supply electricity to street lights, government facilities and hospitals and some resident areas.
I went to AAU early this year, what I saw, I was so impressed compare to what it is in before this administration, AAU and other indigence can attest to this fact, gigantic works are still on going. The school don't strike as before.
He also worked with the Oba of Benin to stop CDA in communities in Benin City and Edo in general. If you are an Edoites in Edo and in diapora, you will understand this benefits.
I didn't write this because I have gained anything from the governor, these are the things I saw with my eyes and nothing less. From my point of view, he tried but it can't be 109% because he is a man and not God. I think he has to continue, he is the best candidate so far.
. Chief pls which part of 5 junction are you talking?

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Onyedikachukwu Anambra: APC South-East Wing And Their Penchant To Live A Lie / Tinubu Not Relying On Atiku’s Crisis With Wike To Win Presidential Election- APC / Fashola Challenges Fg To Public Debate Ahead Of April Polls

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 12
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.