Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,394 members, 7,800,807 topics. Date: Thursday, 18 April 2024 at 07:04 AM

Don’t Reopen Schools Now - Biodun Ogunyemi, ASUU President Urges FG - Education (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / Don’t Reopen Schools Now - Biodun Ogunyemi, ASUU President Urges FG (40441 Views)

Home Schooling The Way To Go: Private Schools Now Charging Exorbitantly / Don’t Reopen Schools Now, Lagos Parents Tell Govt / Biodun Ogunyemi: Some Lecturers Not Qualified To Be In Varsities (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Don’t Reopen Schools Now - Biodun Ogunyemi, ASUU President Urges FG by jidamsel43(m): 1:30pm On Jun 29, 2020
Listing conditions to government while he has not provided any useful measures that have been taken by professors to curb the spread of the virus
Re: Don’t Reopen Schools Now - Biodun Ogunyemi, ASUU President Urges FG by lexrichy(m): 1:30pm On Jun 29, 2020
its all all about money
Re: Don’t Reopen Schools Now - Biodun Ogunyemi, ASUU President Urges FG by Kingsasian(m): 1:30pm On Jun 29, 2020
Na only parents wey no fit afford school fees go say make FG no open school.

1 Like

Re: Don’t Reopen Schools Now - Biodun Ogunyemi, ASUU President Urges FG by Temmylee01(m): 1:30pm On Jun 29, 2020
Dammmmmmmnnnnnn man, I need to round up mannnnnnnnnnnnnnnnn cry cry cry cry
Re: Don’t Reopen Schools Now - Biodun Ogunyemi, ASUU President Urges FG by eisley: 1:31pm On Jun 29, 2020
I totally agree with ASUU president, school resumption will lead to massive spread of the pandemic. With patience and some support we will emerge stronger and free from it.

Meanwhile do you know you can carry your account with you everywhere you go, with GTBank Mobile Wallet you can; Manage your account on the go, and also perform swift transactions at your convenience.

Simply dial *737# to get started.

1 Like

Re: Don’t Reopen Schools Now - Biodun Ogunyemi, ASUU President Urges FG by jericco1(m): 1:31pm On Jun 29, 2020
Thieves angry
Re: Don’t Reopen Schools Now - Biodun Ogunyemi, ASUU President Urges FG by Eddytex(m): 1:32pm On Jun 29, 2020
Nice point �
Re: Don’t Reopen Schools Now - Biodun Ogunyemi, ASUU President Urges FG by Nobody: 1:33pm On Jun 29, 2020
XXLMANDIGO:
A lot of these Professors and Ph.d lecturers are using falsified age. Some of them are close to 70 and some are way past 70. They fall Into the demographic bracket of Covid 19 victims and that's why they are sorely afraid. cheesy

And how do you know that?

Plus some profs are kept by their universities 'on contract' beyond retirement. Perfectly legal.

1 Like

Re: Don’t Reopen Schools Now - Biodun Ogunyemi, ASUU President Urges FG by Mvena(f): 1:33pm On Jun 29, 2020
Na una sabi o, if dem like make dem no open school till next year. I've moved on already
Re: Don’t Reopen Schools Now - Biodun Ogunyemi, ASUU President Urges FG by nickxtra(m): 1:33pm On Jun 29, 2020
ijustdey:

https://thenationonlineng.net/dont-reopen-schools-now-ASUU-president-urges-govt/
Universities, Polytechnics and other higher schools of learning can reopen, because I need to round up post graduate studies tis year
Re: Don’t Reopen Schools Now - Biodun Ogunyemi, ASUU President Urges FG by MaestroID(m): 1:33pm On Jun 29, 2020
ASUU, FG, NCDC all of them get secret agenda... They all want a Part of the Covid-19 Cake!!!

Na only God go fit save and deliver Nigeria from the Hands of Money sucking Leaders, that only care about their pockets...

2 Likes

Re: Don’t Reopen Schools Now - Biodun Ogunyemi, ASUU President Urges FG by smogup: 1:34pm On Jun 29, 2020
grin ASUU wants to be collecting salary without working.

I only pity students who are students who are held up in this pandemic.

2 Likes

Re: Don’t Reopen Schools Now - Biodun Ogunyemi, ASUU President Urges FG by supercase1(m): 1:35pm On Jun 29, 2020
Slimzjoe:
The first and only time I'll agree with ASUU
U don't know what's going on in the country if you know you won't be saying this,and if you are a student or an educated person saying this all I can say is that Nigeria don enter tight1 chance, but if u are uneducated that means Nigeria don enter half chance

3 Likes

Re: Don’t Reopen Schools Now - Biodun Ogunyemi, ASUU President Urges FG by Slynation(m): 1:36pm On Jun 29, 2020
Top Striker has spoken.. .
Re: Don’t Reopen Schools Now - Biodun Ogunyemi, ASUU President Urges FG by Danti19(m): 1:36pm On Jun 29, 2020
GOOD MOVE
Re: Don’t Reopen Schools Now - Biodun Ogunyemi, ASUU President Urges FG by sheyitokz(m): 1:37pm On Jun 29, 2020
've got lots of plans dz year buh this covid-19 is trying to make plans fail
Re: Don’t Reopen Schools Now - Biodun Ogunyemi, ASUU President Urges FG by Coder2Client(m): 1:39pm On Jun 29, 2020
Covid-19 has come to stay, if we wait for vaccine before we can reopen schools we will wait till eternity.

1 Like

Re: Don’t Reopen Schools Now - Biodun Ogunyemi, ASUU President Urges FG by joytothewise(m): 1:39pm On Jun 29, 2020
XXLMANDIGO:
A lot of these Professors and Ph.d lecturers are using falsified age. Some of them are close to 70 and some are way past 70. They fall Into the demographic bracket of Covid 19 victims and that's why they are sorely afraid. cheesy

Sense will not kill u cheesy
Re: Don’t Reopen Schools Now - Biodun Ogunyemi, ASUU President Urges FG by Valentinomario: 1:40pm On Jun 29, 2020
The FG should just leave school till November, so we can hustle well first
Re: Don’t Reopen Schools Now - Biodun Ogunyemi, ASUU President Urges FG by SirWarlock: 1:41pm On Jun 29, 2020
Coder2Client:
Covid-19 has come to stay, if we wait for vaccine before we can reopen schools we will wait till eternity.
And how many people know this undecided

3 Likes

Re: Don’t Reopen Schools Now - Biodun Ogunyemi, ASUU President Urges FG by Nobody: 1:41pm On Jun 29, 2020
MrNipplesLover:
you don't need to tell, the FG is not reopening schools anytime soon.
I thought ASUU was on strike before the pandemic.

3 Likes

Re: Don’t Reopen Schools Now - Biodun Ogunyemi, ASUU President Urges FG by Jahwinaboy(m): 1:43pm On Jun 29, 2020
Reduce ASUU salaries and you will hear a different tune.

2 Likes

Re: Don’t Reopen Schools Now - Biodun Ogunyemi, ASUU President Urges FG by cnnamoko(m): 1:44pm On Jun 29, 2020
masarauta11:
Imagine! ASUU going on strike, the day we started our M.A lectures.

My dear our M.Sc was just left with external defense, before they went on strike.

Have you ever downloaded a 2.94GB game before, just when it got to 2.93GB data finish!

That's the feeling

4 Likes

Re: Don’t Reopen Schools Now - Biodun Ogunyemi, ASUU President Urges FG by OPPPS: 1:45pm On Jun 29, 2020
XXLMANDIGO:
You said it all
Re: Don’t Reopen Schools Now - Biodun Ogunyemi, ASUU President Urges FG by MrNipplesLover(m): 1:47pm On Jun 29, 2020
listowell:
I thought ASUU was on strike before the pandemic.

I'm not sure about, too.
Re: Don’t Reopen Schools Now - Biodun Ogunyemi, ASUU President Urges FG by HeadNigga: 1:47pm On Jun 29, 2020
Slawormir:
Damnnn niggarrr
Isoright

You must be a real niggarrr....even me dey fear that grammarnazi.....make we all dey careful for our English because that grammarnazi of a guy dey around to fuckkk us up

You must be a real niggarr for correcting him
When the language is not correct. What is said is not what is meant and if what is said is not what is meant then what ought to be done remains undone

I repeat you must be a real niggarrr... I owe you enough bottles, enough weed, enough paid pussy!
use the bottles and weed bills to make my foursome fantasy a reality. I respect u

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Don’t Reopen Schools Now - Biodun Ogunyemi, ASUU President Urges FG by Princealex1(m): 1:47pm On Jun 29, 2020
Markets are open both parents and students go shopping. Churches are open in most states both parents and students go for worship. Interstate travel is ongoing both parents and students commute between states. Banks are open both parents and student crowd these banks at atm spots and even inside the bank standing on queues, sitting close to each other etc. Isnt it clear for the blind to see that if corona virus is as deadly as we fear the pple they are claiming to protect would have been long dead. PLEASE AND PLEASE, THE FG SHOULD OPEN SCHOOLS ESPECIALLY FOR FINAL YEAR STUDENTS. 2020 CANNOT JUST GO TO WASTE. CORONA VIRUS LIKE BIRD FLU, SARS, HIV, AIDS, EBOLA, ETC IS HERE TO STAY.

SENSITIZE AND SANITIZE THE SCHOOLS. AND LET SCHOOLS RESUME

6 Likes

Re: Don’t Reopen Schools Now - Biodun Ogunyemi, ASUU President Urges FG by Odoctor(m): 1:48pm On Jun 29, 2020
For how long exactly.

Why do we deceive ourselves alot.

Market, church, businesses, lesson centres are fully operational, and covid19 will wait for students to be on school uniform?

2 Likes

Re: Don’t Reopen Schools Now - Biodun Ogunyemi, ASUU President Urges FG by NightHawke: 1:48pm On Jun 29, 2020
The chicken has come home to roost. The average lecture hall is congested before Covid-19. Spacing for tests and exams was a nightmare for institutions not to mention the ongoing pandemic.

2 Likes

Re: Don’t Reopen Schools Now - Biodun Ogunyemi, ASUU President Urges FG by Black052(m): 1:48pm On Jun 29, 2020
The government had better listen to words of reason from the academics,it will not be funny at all to open schools when it's still ravaging especially with the figured skyrocketing on a daily basis,God bless Nigeria

2 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Who Can Help Me In Translating This Pidgin English To Correct English? / US After School Satan Club Up For Vote At Elementary School (Pix) / 35 Candidates Miss UNILORIN Post-utme Over Indecent Dressing

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 67
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.