Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,828 members, 7,802,652 topics. Date: Friday, 19 April 2024 at 06:17 PM

Hanging Around With Guys, Sign Up - Business - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Hanging Around With Guys, Sign Up (317 Views)

Top Paying Online Marketing Programs Nigerians Can Sign Up For / My 96,500 Still Hanging With Union Bank And Uba For The Past 7days / Payu Sign Up, How Genuine Is It? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Hanging Around With Guys, Sign Up by abdn: 1:04pm On Jun 29, 2020
https://trendvesti.com/p135351

Please and please this link. ��� This is superb. They pay you for reading breaking news only. They pay you for that. You need to register with your email and password. You are not required to pay dime or kobo.
Just go to the website and click at the menu section. Click on the bubble and enter details as: your bank acct number, visa, master cards, PayPal...
At the breaking news section, read the headlines. Scroll down you will see a small box where you add two numbers, and insert the sum total into the small box, then you go down look at the headlines and decide which is interesting or uninteresting and click. By so dong it will earn you a point in dollars The headlines comes twice in a day... @8:00am and 2:pm. There are 15 headlines only to read for you make cool money with stress. I have tried it this evening already. I have 120.00$. The minimum withdrawals is above 1700$ before you can withdraw.
Re: Hanging Around With Guys, Sign Up by abdn: 3:08pm On Jun 29, 2020
Have u sign up?
Re: Hanging Around With Guys, Sign Up by abdn: 11:56am On Jul 13, 2020
Am getting paid. Join me guys
Re: Hanging Around With Guys, Sign Up by abdn: 5:36am On Jul 17, 2020
Good morning Nairalanders
Re: Hanging Around With Guys, Sign Up by fastlane84: 6:58am On Jul 17, 2020
grin
Guy go find work
Re: Hanging Around With Guys, Sign Up by abdn: 10:15am On Jul 17, 2020
grin
fastlane84:
grin
No mind me o. Na COVID-19 I go blame
Guy go find work

(1) (Reply)

Top 30 Italian And English Verbs That A Beginner Must Know. / How To Get An Activation Code For Locast On Roku? / Buy And Sell ( Ekiti Only )

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 6
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.