Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,337 members, 7,808,190 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 08:23 AM

Iran Issues Warrant Of Arrest Against Trump, Others Over Death Of Its General - Foreign Affairs (7) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Foreign Affairs / Iran Issues Warrant Of Arrest Against Trump, Others Over Death Of Its General (46876 Views)

International Criminal Court Issues Warrant Of Arrest On Putin for war crimes / Iran Issues Warrant Of Arrest Against Trump, Others Over Death Of Its General / Thousands Of Women March Against Trump On His One Year Anniversary (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Iran Issues Warrant Of Arrest Against Trump, Others Over Death Of Its General by smartguy2019: 7:04pm On Jun 29, 2020
NOETHNICITY:
Its high time someone arrest that unapologetic racist of a president
He's such a disgrace to the office of the president of the United States
Really
Re: Iran Issues Warrant Of Arrest Against Trump, Others Over Death Of Its General by petitejolie(f): 7:23pm On Jun 29, 2020
Who will arrest dem for bombing down their people in the air ehnnnn. Awon oloriburuku
Re: Iran Issues Warrant Of Arrest Against Trump, Others Over Death Of Its General by Murketeer: 7:42pm On Jun 29, 2020
falopey:

You mean the same way Muslims murdered George Bush Sr. who fought the Gulf war and his son George W Bush that fought Afghanistan and Iraq war destroying Taliban and Al qaida? Or Obama that kill Osama.

All of them are no more presidents and yet, they are still president for life. That’s why they are still address with “President “ title even when they are no more in office. Trump will not be in any way different and Muslims will do nothing.
Abeg ...tell the Idiot
Re: Iran Issues Warrant Of Arrest Against Trump, Others Over Death Of Its General by ALLNIGERIANSMAD(m): 7:45pm On Jun 29, 2020
majamajic:
Hmmm
What about the families that lost their loved ones on that flight they shot down mistakenly ?
iranian general can't enter passanger plane, the plane was a target, it wasn't a mistake.
Re: Iran Issues Warrant Of Arrest Against Trump, Others Over Death Of Its General by paradigmshift(m): 8:01pm On Jun 29, 2020
Discombulator:

You're the bigger fool here
Ode
Re: Iran Issues Warrant Of Arrest Against Trump, Others Over Death Of Its General by CAUSTIC002: 8:10pm On Jun 29, 2020
But the US get guts sha !
Re: Iran Issues Warrant Of Arrest Against Trump, Others Over Death Of Its General by MajorOvakporaye(f): 8:27pm On Jun 29, 2020
OLDESTWARRIBOY:
Irans na wailers, dem no get mind like that

But that orange ewu Trump & all he useless supporters for Nigeria go meet dem waterloo soon.

If say Democrats get sense no be dem for elect Sanders, dem go bring dementia Biden wey no know right from left

Between PDP wey no ever get candidate unless one he-goat ashawo jump from APC cor contest & Democrats...i no know which one useless pass

keep saying trash!
you fake Warri hungry boy
Re: Iran Issues Warrant Of Arrest Against Trump, Others Over Death Of Its General by Reelnah: 8:31pm On Jun 29, 2020
Den don dey fry dodo for Iran head
Re: Iran Issues Warrant Of Arrest Against Trump, Others Over Death Of Its General by ProfessorBerlin(m): 8:51pm On Jun 29, 2020
supercase1:

You see despite been first to comment no body liked or shared your post.pls have sense next time okay

Check ur mail, abi u blind.
Re: Iran Issues Warrant Of Arrest Against Trump, Others Over Death Of Its General by kolade560: 8:56pm On Jun 29, 2020
tydi:

You are more of a joker Kolade. It mainly jealousy that breeds hatred and confusion which happens to be fully afonja trait cus of how progressive the Igbos are, even with nothing coming to them from the Hausa/fulani govt coffin they are still doing well for themselves with so much resilience.

keep shut, only d foolish IPOB and MASSOB wails, the wise Igbo's are feeding from the crumbs of Yoruba and Fulani govt and the rest are abroad fuelling Biafra for ppl like u to die here.
Re: Iran Issues Warrant Of Arrest Against Trump, Others Over Death Of Its General by sweetjohn(m): 8:59pm On Jun 29, 2020
Discombulator:
If trump no win this coming election he is dead man walking, they will murder him laslas or else he remains the president till he dies, muslims no dey forgive and forget
You are a fool! thats how they say about Bush. you think US is your useless Nigeria.

1 Like

Re: Iran Issues Warrant Of Arrest Against Trump, Others Over Death Of Its General by NOETHNICITY(m): 9:05pm On Jun 29, 2020
MrSensor:
shut up.

I realized that people who are anti-Trump are mostly gays and terrorists.
maybe 80% of Americans are gays like you said

Well, I have not forgotten that whatever iPod touched turns sour
Re: Iran Issues Warrant Of Arrest Against Trump, Others Over Death Of Its General by ijoba22(m): 9:07pm On Jun 29, 2020
IfGodbeforus:
Iranian leadership is packed full with Comedians..

Iran is trying to provoke the usa to a war..

A war which would likely bring together the Gog Magog war with Isreal..

Something is wrong you are there praising it, imagine top US commander was kill what do you thing will happen? Those that engage in organise violence and Chaos in the world is USA.
Re: Iran Issues Warrant Of Arrest Against Trump, Others Over Death Of Its General by sweetjohn(m): 9:08pm On Jun 29, 2020
Encash:
Americans abuse power alot. How can they send drone to spy Iran? will they allow it? You see his d..k you DNT want him to see your pu..y. Americans abuse power alot.
Read Fahrenheit 911 by Michael moore.google search it.

Well guys hustle and join me rejoice oooo .I have earned again.

You are welcome to G free. You are paid to sign up,do a few task .The Best legit site I have ever seen
Click the link below to sign up
Oga, you lie. I hate it when people don't reason with their head but only rely on some stupid write up by some lunatics. Of all the world powers ever existed in this world, the American era of world power was the only time the world have peace. it was the American that formed the UN after the 2nd world war to make sure that countries and the world have peace. America gave nations freedom and sovereignty through the UN. Americans stopped the world slavery if not by now you might be a slave in one European country. Americans have contributed somuch to the world. Can you compare now with when Egypt, Britain, Italy and so others where world powers? they rule and give orders and everybody must obey. They take and treat others like slaves and shit

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Iran Issues Warrant Of Arrest Against Trump, Others Over Death Of Its General by MrSensor(m): 9:25pm On Jun 29, 2020
NOETHNICITY:
maybe 80% of Americans are gays like you said

Well, I have not forgotten that whatever iPod touched turns sour
my son you will never understand. Americans love him a lot hense they voted for him. Gays, terrorists and Satanists like you are the ones hating that man a lot. They mobilize themselves all over the world to take him down but they can't and let me tell you that he is coming for another term.

3 Likes

Re: Iran Issues Warrant Of Arrest Against Trump, Others Over Death Of Its General by LEOSZ(m): 9:32pm On Jun 29, 2020
Is this a joke cheesy grin grin grin grin grin grin

Re: Iran Issues Warrant Of Arrest Against Trump, Others Over Death Of Its General by Vulcan24(m): 9:47pm On Jun 29, 2020
The president of the United State is protected by the Secret Service

and they are the best and toughest, most well equipped security guards in the world

their loyalty lies with the C in C

so I encourage Iran to attempt coming a mile of those guys.
Re: Iran Issues Warrant Of Arrest Against Trump, Others Over Death Of Its General by MayAlveen: 9:47pm On Jun 29, 2020
Make una peacefully settle the matter o
Re: Iran Issues Warrant Of Arrest Against Trump, Others Over Death Of Its General by Mexeno19(m): 9:52pm On Jun 29, 2020
[/color][color=#006600] You wan form champion abi? Good luck anyways
Re: Iran Issues Warrant Of Arrest Against Trump, Others Over Death Of Its General by Mftivi: 10:12pm On Jun 29, 2020
Bunch of yankee nyash kickers here.
Re: Iran Issues Warrant Of Arrest Against Trump, Others Over Death Of Its General by Mftivi: 10:15pm On Jun 29, 2020
wink2015:
The iranian government is high on weeds for making such a statement.

The same government that shot down a Ukrainian civilian airbus in Tehran airport carrying hundreds of International travellers heading for Ukraine killing all passengers and crew of the plane is now flexing over of the death of a single army general that was killed while on a mission to carry out acts of terrorism.

Americans will continue to punish them with economic sanctions.

As they remain unrepentant.

Some Eu countries that is sympathetic to their case could as well abandon them to their fate.

In this time of Coronavirus pandemic, one expect them to remain sober.
unrepentant of what exactly ? E dey pain me when I see grown ups from this enclave that do not know who the aggressor really is. For your mind now USA na one peace loving savoir of the whole world country, heavy sigh.
Re: Iran Issues Warrant Of Arrest Against Trump, Others Over Death Of Its General by Mftivi: 10:16pm On Jun 29, 2020
Officialgarri:
When America carries out murders like these, it is War against terrorism, but when others retaliate, it is called terrorism.

The blood of Iraqi children are still crying, not just for justice, but so others can live in their own country in peace
E dey pain me when I see Africans blindly support them. Then think say na Hollywood, I no know Wetin dey do black man
Re: Iran Issues Warrant Of Arrest Against Trump, Others Over Death Of Its General by Grateful02(m): 10:17pm On Jun 29, 2020
Dah this country sef. weti dey give them all this mora?? sha make I go check map in case by tomorrow them no dey d map again
Re: Iran Issues Warrant Of Arrest Against Trump, Others Over Death Of Its General by Mftivi: 10:19pm On Jun 29, 2020
sweetjohn:
Oga, you lie. I hate it when people don't reason with their head but only rely on some stupid write up by some lunatics. Of all the world powers ever existed in this world, the American era of world power was the only time the world have peace. it was the American that formed the UN after the 2nd world war to make sure that countries and the world have peace. America gave nations freedom and sovereignty through the UN. Americans stopped the world slavery if not by now you might be a slave in one European country. Americans have contributed somuch to the world. Can you compare now with when Egypt, Britain, Italy and so others where world powers? they rule and give orders and everybody must obey. They take and treat others like slaves and shit
The world have never had peace, America is a terrorist state and they use a lot of propaganda to hide their tracks, the whole world have literally been forced to trade crude oil with dollar by military coercion. You dont know what you are talking about, do some real research.
Why is it that everytime any nation makes a move to accept other currencies for their crude export, USA will find an excuse to invade them? What is the state of libya today? What was the state of libya when Gaddafi was alive ? Black people shaa, smh! Una nogo gree read book and do research. Nato just dey swallow everything you see for TV.
Re: Iran Issues Warrant Of Arrest Against Trump, Others Over Death Of Its General by bukxy: 10:33pm On Jun 29, 2020
this was the drama that started the year (WW3) before Covid 19 took over �
Re: Iran Issues Warrant Of Arrest Against Trump, Others Over Death Of Its General by NOETHNICITY(m): 10:56pm On Jun 29, 2020
MrSensor:
my son you will never understand. Americans love him a lot hense they voted for him. Gays, terrorists and Satanists like you are the ones hating that man a lot. They mobilize themselves all over the world to take him down but they can't and let me tell you that he is coming for another term.
Stop being ignorant, even the dude himself having seen the shocking numbers coming out of the polls, has admitted that it doesn't look good for him
Dude is poised to break record as having the worse ever rerun in US electoral history
Only bigoted Igbos don't see him for the ultra racist that he is

And don't come here telling me it's fake polls by CNN because even his favorites fox news polls looks just as bad as the polls conducted by others
Trump is an absolute disaster
Re: Iran Issues Warrant Of Arrest Against Trump, Others Over Death Of Its General by Nobody: 11:09pm On Jun 29, 2020
Mysticwebb:
Finally I have seen someone Buhari is smarter than.
In Buhari’s voice

Re: Iran Issues Warrant Of Arrest Against Trump, Others Over Death Of Its General by OLDESTWARRIBOY: 12:35am On Jun 30, 2020
MajorOvakporaye:

keep saying trash!
you fake Warri hungry boy

Only me fake cor still hungry join...me & you be get quarrel before? You romance witch? Wetin make you dey yarn nonsense
Re: Iran Issues Warrant Of Arrest Against Trump, Others Over Death Of Its General by Nairaboi(m): 12:55am On Jun 30, 2020
tydi:
grin
Bunch of jokers.
Just like asking Tinubu to Stop asslicking the fulanis Just like asking lai Mohammed to go a day without lying Just like asking buhari to fight corruption.
Just like asking you to have sense. It's a future impossible tense.
Re: Iran Issues Warrant Of Arrest Against Trump, Others Over Death Of Its General by Dybala11(m): 1:24am On Jun 30, 2020
The Iranian leaders are clowns, asking Interpol to arrest who, abi they thought it's Hushpuppi ni?? grin
Re: Iran Issues Warrant Of Arrest Against Trump, Others Over Death Of Its General by Nobody: 1:53am On Jun 30, 2020
Originality007:
wonder what Iranian government are smoking over there grin

Must be agbalumo leaf
Re: Iran Issues Warrant Of Arrest Against Trump, Others Over Death Of Its General by tydi(m): 3:00am On Jun 30, 2020
kolade560:

keep shut, only d foolish IPOB and MASSOB wails, the wise Igbo's are feeding from the crumbs of Yoruba and Fulani govt and the rest are abroad fuelling Biafra for ppl like u to die here.

You've stopped making sense. I advise you take your medications and have some rest.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

Gertrude Maseko Wears School Uniform To Encourage Girl Child Education / Gambian Soldiers Accused Of Looting Govt Properties After Jammeh's Exile. Photos / Hilarious Cameroonian Memes Mocking Minister's Handshake With President Biya.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 47
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.