Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,149,972 members, 7,806,814 topics. Date: Wednesday, 24 April 2024 at 01:55 AM

Why? - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Why? (755 Views)

Guys!!! Here Is What You Should Do If A Condom Burst During Sex (photos) / Pharmacist Refuses To Sell Condom To A Lady, Say It's Against Her Faith / Lady Threatens To Leak Man's Nude Pics Because His Condom Burst During Sex (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Why? by 9jayes: 2:12pm On Jun 29, 2020
I have tried different types of condoms and I discovered that 50% of the time I used condom it would burst irrespective of the type.
Re: Why? by EzzyCarter: 2:14pm On Jun 29, 2020
Dryness resulting into more friction and subsequent tearing of the latex...Get KY jelly and thank me later cool
Re: Why? by 9jayes: 2:18pm On Jun 29, 2020
EzzyCarter:
Dryness resulting into more friction and subsequent tearing of the latex...Get KY jelly and thank me later cool

If its dryness it can't be for all of dem nd btw I've tried dat too
Re: Why? by falcon01: 2:26pm On Jun 29, 2020
9jayes:
I have tried different types of condoms and I discovered that 50% of the time I used condom it would burst irrespective of the type.
Trapped air, make sure no air is Trapped in the condom especially on the base of your shaft, you can leave a lil space on the tip it doesn't have to tight fully just let a lil space sag on the front and Pump on.
Re: Why? by paulolee(m): 2:27pm On Jun 29, 2020
air inside, dryness, size of the c.d..
Re: Why? by 9jayes: 2:37pm On Jun 29, 2020
paulolee:
air inside, dryness, size of the c.d..

I think it's size but I don't know or ask for size when buying condoms I know it always tight wen rolling in.

(1) (Reply)

5 Things You Must Know About Very Beautiful Ladies Before You Get To 30 / What Do You Understand From This Picture. / Your Candid Advise Is Need

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.