Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,374 members, 7,800,749 topics. Date: Thursday, 18 April 2024 at 05:32 AM

9 Strange Things Men Do When They Are Alone - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / 9 Strange Things Men Do When They Are Alone (2103 Views)

Please Help My Pregnant Wife. Strange Things Are Coming Out Of Her / Ladies Name One Thing Men Do That Turns You Off But They Think It's A Turn On / 10 Silly Things Men Should Stop This Year!!... (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

9 Strange Things Men Do When They Are Alone by Ayomide11111: 2:43pm On Jun 29, 2020
Let's tell ourselves the truth, some men are gross. Some are hairy, smelly and usually have some pretty annoying habits that they usually display either in secret or in public

Also, I'm a guy and what I am writing is based on experience and also I bet that a good number of men out there have done one or two of these. So, to cut the long story short, below are 9 strange things men do when they are alone.

1. They grab their 'balls':

2. They love to smell their hands after touching their balls:

3. They love to go to toilet with the door open:

4. They smell their underwear to see if they can wear it again:

5. Some of them use that opportunity to mast**bate:

6. Leaving the toilet seat down when they urinate to test their aim:

7. Sneezing and wiping the mucus on the bedshet or on their sleeves:

8. Admiring their face and muscle in the mirror:

9. Picking their nose and examining it:

What other strange things do you think that guys do when ever they're alone, because as far as I can remember, these are some of the strangest things they do whenever they're alone.

1 Like

Re: 9 Strange Things Men Do When They Are Alone by Temitopemo6e6(m): 2:46pm On Jun 29, 2020
we don hear
Re: 9 Strange Things Men Do When They Are Alone by paqman: 2:57pm On Jun 29, 2020
Admiring yourself in a mirrow how is that a strange thing
Re: 9 Strange Things Men Do When They Are Alone by jawalis(m): 3:05pm On Jun 29, 2020
Smelling your hands after touching your private part is strange right? Enough of these shit
Re: 9 Strange Things Men Do When They Are Alone by illicit(m): 3:23pm On Jun 29, 2020
They remember some girls they have slept with...cheesy

2 Likes

Re: 9 Strange Things Men Do When They Are Alone by Vickho6(m): 3:37pm On Jun 29, 2020
Think on how to make more money and their future.......For d serious type

How to strategies on how to get that gal

2 Likes

Re: 9 Strange Things Men Do When They Are Alone by Bahamas95(m): 3:42pm On Jun 29, 2020
OP just tell us say na wetin you dey do when you dey alone, nor generalize.

How can I be grabbing my balls when I got girlfriends that can massage it to give me that heavenly feeling before sliding it in? The only thing I do in that list is number 8, I like admiring myself.
Re: 9 Strange Things Men Do When They Are Alone by chanseroo(m): 6:57pm On Jun 29, 2020
Get a Mouth Action
Re: 9 Strange Things Men Do When They Are Alone by Nobody: 12:18pm On Jul 09, 2020
Ayomide11111:

Let's tell ourselves the truth, some men are gross. Some are hairy, smelly and usually have some pretty annoying habits that they usually display either in secret or in public

Also, I'm a guy and what I am writing is based on experience and also I bet that a good number of men out there have done one or two of these. So, to cut the long story short, below are 9 strange things men do when they are alone.

1. They grab their 'balls':

2. They love to smell their hands after touching their balls:

3. They love to go to toilet with the door open:

4. They smell their underwear to see if they can wear it again:

5. Some of them use that opportunity to mast**bate:

6. Leaving the toilet seat down when they urinate to test their aim:

7. Sneezing and wiping the mucus on the bedshet or on their sleeves:

8. Admiring their face and muscle in the mirror:

9. Picking their nose and examining it:

What other strange things do you think that guys do when ever they're alone, because as far as I can remember, these are some of the strangest things they do whenever they're alone.

Number two tho���
Re: 9 Strange Things Men Do When They Are Alone by Eryyy92: 1:58pm On Jul 09, 2020
Vickho6:
Think on how to make more money and their future.......For d serious type

How to strategies on how to get that gal
you nailed it

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

Esther Breaks The Internet With Sultry Photos / Nigerian Lady Surprises Her Boyfriend With A New PS5 / Biko Is Cuban's Father Still Alive

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 14
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.