Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,018 members, 7,806,976 topics. Date: Wednesday, 24 April 2024 at 08:07 AM

are they trying to defruad me? - Business - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / are they trying to defruad me? (285 Views)

Arewa, Ohanaeze, Yoruba, Ijaw Youths Reveal Those Trying To Bring Down Air Peace / Please Help! Gtbank Is Trying To Charge Me For ATM Card Twice / Coldstone Creamery Is Trying To Cover Up A Theft At Their Lekki Outlet (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

are they trying to defruad me? by Collins300(m): 2:56pm On Jun 29, 2020
Good day nairalanders..sorry for my grammatical blunder and spellings..
I recieved an SMS which shows me my accessmobile authentication code ,few minute later I recieved a phone call from someone telling me to send my authentication code i recieved few minute ago ,that the government wants to send 25,000 naira into some people account & that am one of them .
To cut the story short I told him a wrong code. Please if you have an access bank account.
Is it true that the government is sending money into people's account?
Re: are they trying to defruad me? by adelnehis(m): 3:18pm On Jun 29, 2020
Scam
Re: are they trying to defruad me? by OgogoroFreak(m): 3:23pm On Jun 29, 2020
Oboy!

He for empty your account in the twinkle of an eye if to say you give am the correct code.
Re: are they trying to defruad me? by Collins300(m): 3:37pm On Jun 29, 2020
OgogoroFreak:
Oboy!

He for empty your account in the twinkle of an eye if to say you give am the correct code.
chap the guy miss road,me wey they manage the small money wey dey my account

(1) (Reply)

My Experience Buying Groceries From Nuelmart In Benin / Access Bank Introduces USSD To Curb Fraud / Own A Store On Zoomba Ng

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.