Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,707 members, 7,802,105 topics. Date: Friday, 19 April 2024 at 09:17 AM

5 Humanitarian Workers Kidnapped By Boko Haram Beg FG Come To Their Rescue - Politics (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / 5 Humanitarian Workers Kidnapped By Boko Haram Beg FG Come To Their Rescue (23997 Views)

FG, Come Clean On Nigeria’s Bankruptcy / Nigerians’ll Soon Beg FG To Leave Them In Poverty – Shehu Sani / Reverend Polycap Zango Kidnapped By Boko Haram (Video) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: 5 Humanitarian Workers Kidnapped By Boko Haram Beg FG Come To Their Rescue by Emanodimo(m): 11:18pm On Jun 29, 2020
drkrest:

Regardless of the attractive remuneration, I can't accept any offer that would make sure that I work in the Northeast. Most of the people that work with these NGOs accepted the offers cause of the juicy pay. I hope they are released.

U are right Bro
Re: 5 Humanitarian Workers Kidnapped By Boko Haram Beg FG Come To Their Rescue by One4me: 12:32am On Jun 30, 2020
Samsimple:
All this bokoharam matter don tire me ohh

Meanwhile, I'll design a logo for your business at an affordable price

These ones are not Boko Haram, they called themselves "Khalifa Army" [/b]and t[b]hey are probably one of the terrorists foreign Fulani Herdsmen that Buhari imported from Futa Jallon in Guinea

May God deliver us from the Hnad of this Evil, grand patron of terorist leader, as he delivered Daniel form the Mouth of the Lions
Re: 5 Humanitarian Workers Kidnapped By Boko Haram Beg FG Come To Their Rescue by Kobojunkie: 5:18am On Jun 30, 2020
Are these bokoharam imbeciles immune to Coronavirus or wetin? shocked shocked
Re: 5 Humanitarian Workers Kidnapped By Boko Haram Beg FG Come To Their Rescue by Infinixs5: 7:51am On Jun 30, 2020
ijustdey:

Source: https://www.dailytrust.com.ng/come-to-our-rescue-5-abducted-humanitarian-workers-beg-fg.html

Are they begging the presidceny that is happy her citizens are been killed
Re: 5 Humanitarian Workers Kidnapped By Boko Haram Beg FG Come To Their Rescue by olaeffect(m): 4:45pm On Jun 30, 2020
Stanchriss:
Bihari will be shocked that Bokoharam still kidnaps people.
They have been nuetralised since 2015..and decimated in 2019..
Ndoonu

...they were retreating and planning to surrender early 2020.

Mid 2020 now they are on full scale attack and are even taking hostages.

I am not understanding.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Stop Deceiving Nigerians If You Want To Succeed – Emir Of Mubi Tells APC / Junaid Mohammed: Obaseki's Victory Shouldn’t Be Seen As Humiliation Of Tinubu / APC Loses Senate, Reps Seats to SDP In Abdullahi Adamu's District

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.