Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,149,898 members, 7,806,627 topics. Date: Tuesday, 23 April 2024 at 07:19 PM

FG To Announce Next Phase Of Eased Lockdown On June 30 - Politics (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / FG To Announce Next Phase Of Eased Lockdown On June 30 (45937 Views)

FG Extends Phase Two Of Eased Lockdown By One Week / Full Text: President Buhari's Address On COVID-19 Lockdown On 27th April, 2020 / Covid-19: Governors Give Buhari Conditions For Relaxing Lockdown On Monday (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: FG To Announce Next Phase Of Eased Lockdown On June 30 by sirchrislatestn(m): 7:35pm On Jun 29, 2020
lock fire
Re: FG To Announce Next Phase Of Eased Lockdown On June 30 by adontcare(f): 8:15pm On Jun 29, 2020
GOFRONT:
But where is NwaAmaikpe!!!!
he is in isolation
Re: FG To Announce Next Phase Of Eased Lockdown On June 30 by Kriss216: 8:30pm On Jun 29, 2020
Pierced:

Wow..... I am shocked.
Mind if I know why you're shocked
Re: FG To Announce Next Phase Of Eased Lockdown On June 30 by Pierced(f): 8:32pm On Jun 29, 2020
Kriss216:

Mind if I know why you're shocked

He's not as Savage as donstan18.
Re: FG To Announce Next Phase Of Eased Lockdown On June 30 by Kriss216: 8:35pm On Jun 29, 2020
Pierced:

He's not as Savage as donstan18.
Lol.
I'm yet to notice.
Re: FG To Announce Next Phase Of Eased Lockdown On June 30 by Pierced(f): 8:38pm On Jun 29, 2020
Kriss216:

Lol.
I'm yet to notice.

Seriously.... he's more subtle than donstan.
Re: FG To Announce Next Phase Of Eased Lockdown On June 30 by aniblue(m): 9:04pm On Jun 29, 2020
GOFRONT:
But where is NwaAmaikpe!!!!

I've also noticed his disappearance.
Re: FG To Announce Next Phase Of Eased Lockdown On June 30 by Kriss216: 9:21pm On Jun 29, 2020
Pierced:

Seriously.... he's more subtle than donstan.
It's old age. He's getting old and matured.
Re: FG To Announce Next Phase Of Eased Lockdown On June 30 by adeola250: 12:56am On Jun 30, 2020
punisha:
Covid 19 is real....okay!
I no argue, but then until I hear of any person around me, who knows another person that knows of a person that now knows a person who has died of it , edakun allow us to live our lives.

It hasn't been easy for people like us with OCD.
The mental torture of Washing hands after touching anything and cleaning everything we bought, wearing masks and running away from everyone close to us is taking its toll on me.

Be careful what you wish for, your immune system might not be strong enough, a man died in my in-laws street and his body wasn’t released, a friend of mine was isolated for 14 days, I can continue, we have over 1 million infected people, the reason you’re not hearing anything is because there is a lot of politics and suppression of genuine real-time information not considering a lack of monitoring and data on behalf of the goons who are profiting from this ordeal. Be careful what you wish for.
Re: FG To Announce Next Phase Of Eased Lockdown On June 30 by Harrykn: 1:06am On Jun 30, 2020
Lock down nah phase bizness now.
Abeg which phase dey follow after this one wey just pass.

Mumu government
Next phase Biko since una think say una dey do us.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Ambode And Vice-president Elect Osinbajo Shut Down Alaba Market / Governor Hope Uzodinma, His Wife, Chioma & Children In Adorable Family Picture / Northern Royal Fathers Meet With Igbo Royal Fathers In Owerri

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.