Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,859 members, 7,802,752 topics. Date: Friday, 19 April 2024 at 08:49 PM

To Hell With Independent Biafra Without Freedom Of Religion — Uwazuruike - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / To Hell With Independent Biafra Without Freedom Of Religion — Uwazuruike (685 Views)

I Am Very Sorry: Ortom Apologises Over "To Hell With Any Fulani Man" Comment / Why IPOB has Not Declared Independent Biafra. / Amotekun: ‘To Hell With Their Presidency’ - Afenifere Blasts Miyetti Allah (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

To Hell With Independent Biafra Without Freedom Of Religion — Uwazuruike by Nobody: 3:29pm On Jun 29, 2020
The protagonist of Biafra Independence Movement, BIM, Chief Ralph Uwazuruike, has apologised to Igbo elders, Christian and Muslim leaders “for the unprintable remarks constantly rolled out from the Nnamdi Kanu-controlled Radio Biafra in London”, and emphasised freedom of religion.

According to Uwazuruike, “if an independent Biafra will not guarantee freedom of religion, to hell with it.”

He added: “I sincerely wish to apologise to everyone that has been affected by the incessant insults, abuses and blackmails from radio Biafra, London broadcasts or any other news channels.”

Furthermore, he acknowledged that he founded the Radio Biafra London and trained everyone that is fighting for Biafra today, either directly or indirectly.

Chief Uwazuruike also accepted that whatsoever sins they have committed in the course of this fight, he (Uwazuruike) “is the one to be held responsible.”

He described as “most unfortunate” that one of his “trained directors is using the radio as a platform to insult and blackmail Igbo elder statesmen like Chief Pete Edochie, Chief Nnia Nwodo, the Church and Muslim leaders.”

Explaining why he floated the London-based radio station, Uwazuruike said it was “to propagate the struggle and the senseless killings and marginalisation of Igbo Christians in Nigeria to the world.

“It was these wanton killings of Ndigbo in Nigeria that made me to start the agitation for Biafra on September 13, 1999.

“The struggle is still alive and in no distant time, Biafra will be a sovereign independent state because this movement has made tremendous achievements.”

He regretted that “none of those who engaged in insulting our illustrious sons on social media platforms were born during the Biafra-Nigeria civil war.”

https://www.vanguardngr.com/2020/06/to-hell-with-independent-biafra-without-freedom-of-religion-uwazuruike/

Mynd44 OAM4J Lalasticlala

Re: To Hell With Independent Biafra Without Freedom Of Religion — Uwazuruike by cosef: 3:35pm On Jun 29, 2020
This lost one is still trying to be relevant on Biafran issues. grin grin

Ugbo ahapu go gi. Je zuoro onwe gi ike biko.

After all yoruba muslims now consider you greater than awolowo after mocking dead MASSOB members pre-IPOB. Go and embrace them. grin grin

6 Likes

Re: To Hell With Independent Biafra Without Freedom Of Religion — Uwazuruike by realstars: 3:37pm On Jun 29, 2020
Another Vest
Re: To Hell With Independent Biafra Without Freedom Of Religion — Uwazuruike by SmartProf(m): 3:38pm On Jun 29, 2020
It appears Uwazuruike has no followers any more just like Asari Dokubo, so his hate for the Biafran cause championed by anyone else has become hyper. The same fate may soon befall Kanu when some other self acclaimed messiah shows up to fight the Biafran cause and wins the heart of Southeasterners. Freedom fighters don't antagonize themselves, but fame fighters never want their glory to cease.
Re: To Hell With Independent Biafra Without Freedom Of Religion — Uwazuruike by chukwunedum150(m): 3:40pm On Jun 29, 2020
grin
Re: To Hell With Independent Biafra Without Freedom Of Religion — Uwazuruike by WoundedLamb: 3:51pm On Jun 29, 2020
Freedom of religion, decriminalization of homosexuality, freedom of harmless associations, protection of fundamental rights, etc. These are the things that make the western world a better place to live!

1 Like

Re: To Hell With Independent Biafra Without Freedom Of Religion — Uwazuruike by Nobody: 3:56pm On Jun 29, 2020
WoundedLamb:
Freedom of religion, decriminalization of homosexuality, freedom of harmless associations, protection of fundamental rights, etc. These are the things that make the western world a better place to live!
Which part of western world bro...I need to park my bags.

Re: To Hell With Independent Biafra Without Freedom Of Religion — Uwazuruike by Commonsense99: 4:03pm On Jun 29, 2020
grin
Uwazurike is still pained for Beign exposed on the bribe he took.
Freedom of religion is different from freedom to defraud people in the name of fake Miracles, let him not change the narrative..let him go and rest, we have forgiven him

Even UK have banned some of those Nigeria pastors like oyedepos and Oyakhilomes(TV station) of recent.
Re: To Hell With Independent Biafra Without Freedom Of Religion — Uwazuruike by Nobody: 4:04pm On Jun 29, 2020
Biafras wake up from your slumber and emancipate yourselves from Nigeria.
[img]https:///media/5-21-2020/zRypLi.gif[/img]
Re: To Hell With Independent Biafra Without Freedom Of Religion — Uwazuruike by OPPPS: 4:47pm On Jun 29, 2020
When a project is built on faulty foundation. It's meant to collapse
When the supreme coward himself is a fraud
Re: To Hell With Independent Biafra Without Freedom Of Religion — Uwazuruike by DenreleDave(m): 4:52pm On Jun 29, 2020
TheRealProphet:

https://www.vanguardngr.com/2020/06/to-hell-with-independent-biafra-without-freedom-of-religion-uwazuruike/

Mynd44 OAM4J Lalasticlala
Yes to hell with Biafra without freedom

Lzaa imhotep Coman see ur Brothers fighting oo

3 Likes 2 Shares

Re: To Hell With Independent Biafra Without Freedom Of Religion — Uwazuruike by Nobody: 4:54pm On Jun 29, 2020
[s]
DenreleDave:

Yes to hell with Biafra without freedom

Lzaa imhotep Coman see ur Brothers fighting oo
[/s]
collect sense

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: To Hell With Independent Biafra Without Freedom Of Religion — Uwazuruike by WoundedLamb: 4:55pm On Jun 29, 2020
TheRealProphet:
Which part of western world bro...I need to park my bags.

Canada. You're welcome.
Re: To Hell With Independent Biafra Without Freedom Of Religion — Uwazuruike by DenreleDave(m): 5:00pm On Jun 29, 2020
imhotep:
[s][/s] collect sense
I receive it.. Amen grin
Re: To Hell With Independent Biafra Without Freedom Of Religion — Uwazuruike by BlowYourMind: 5:35pm On Jun 29, 2020
Hahahahahahahaha
Re: To Hell With Independent Biafra Without Freedom Of Religion — Uwazuruike by Nobody: 5:56pm On Jun 29, 2020
WoundedLamb:

Canada. You're welcome.
racial discrimination etc...no place is safe as long as you're black.
Re: To Hell With Independent Biafra Without Freedom Of Religion — Uwazuruike by omenka(m): 6:08pm On Jun 29, 2020
Uwazuruike is a sabo and an Afonja pretending to be a Pig. He doesn't fool us.

Kanu is the only God Pigs know and anyone who does not subscribe to his dictates is a sabo that deserve death.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: To Hell With Independent Biafra Without Freedom Of Religion — Uwazuruike by WoundedLamb: 6:27pm On Jun 29, 2020
TheRealProphet:
racial discrimination etc...no place is safe as long as you're black.

Read me clearly, I said freedom of association, decriminalization of homosexuality and protection of human rights. Protection of human rights does not mean there is no racism. You can't really stop people from being racists by power. Protection means efforts are clearly channelled in that direction. There are credible institutions on ground to promote freedom and address violation of such freedoms. A good example is the Canadian employment equity act that addresses racial diversity in work places. There are a host of other such institutions with the goal of protecting basic human rights like freedom of religion, gay rights, gender equality, etc. They may still have some way to go but the efforts is worth appreciating.

Again, I said this makes Canada a better place to leave. I never said it was a safe heaven. No place is but some places are safer.

1 Like

Re: To Hell With Independent Biafra Without Freedom Of Religion — Uwazuruike by Nobody: 10:12pm On Jun 29, 2020
WoundedLamb:

Read me clearly, I said freedom of association, decriminalization of homosexuality and protection of human rights. Protection of human rights does not mean there is no racism. You can't really stop people from being racists by power. Protection means efforts are clearly channelled in that direction. There are credible institutions on ground to promote freedom and address violation of such freedoms. A good example is the Canadian employment equity act that addresses racial diversity in work places. There are a host of other such institutions with the goal of protecting basic human rights like freedom of religion, gay rights, gender equality, etc. They may still have some way to go but the efforts is worth appreciating.

Again, I said this makes Canada a better place to leave. I never said it was a safe heaven. No place is but some places are safer.
Wow shocked Pardon me for my lack of understanding you previously.

(1) (Reply)

Calm Down, Infrastructure In Lagos Is A Mess / The Return Of BSS: A Paradigm Of “isakaba Boys” / Former Oyo State Governor, Ajimobi's Expensive Graveyard With Air Conditioner (V

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 24
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.