Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,147,902 members, 7,799,032 topics. Date: Tuesday, 16 April 2024 at 02:13 PM

Buhari Building Pipe To Move SE\SS Gas To Kano - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Buhari Building Pipe To Move SE\SS Gas To Kano (5308 Views)

Buhari Building Rail Way To Niger Republic So As Not To Cut Off Cousins & Family / Guber Re-run: Buhari Building A Legacy Of Political Correctness-bmo / Photo: Aisha Buhari Building N1.45 Billion House In Yola - Twitter User (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Buhari Building Pipe To Move SE\SS Gas To Kano by Bighead9: 8:01pm On Jun 29, 2020
izuswift:

We kill them and they will kill us but in the end the kingdom of God Biafra will be restored.

Biafra is dead

Re: Buhari Building Pipe To Move SE\SS Gas To Kano by Muna4real(f): 8:07pm On Jun 29, 2020
Wow really? I thought that igbo land do not have any resources and will suffer if biafra is actualised. Foolish people. Igbo land can only be useful when they want resources but at the mention of biafra, every resources in igbo land will vanish from the national records and igbos will start receiving lectures on how biafra will fall and die if actualised for lack of resources. It's a pity that most foolish igbos believe these lies.
Re: Buhari Building Pipe To Move SE\SS Gas To Kano by Muna4real(f): 8:11pm On Jun 29, 2020
DenreleDave:

We told our SE brothers to vote yorubas in 2023..

They disagreed and said Hausa shud continue to rule...

Ask lzaa and imhotep

How does voting yorubas in 2023 elections affect the stealing of the gas in the south east in 2020?

1 Like

Re: Buhari Building Pipe To Move SE\SS Gas To Kano by DenreleDave(m): 8:15pm On Jun 29, 2020
Muna4real:

How does voting yorubas in 2023 elections affect the stealing of the gas in the south east in 2020?

Ur Brain can interpret it as stealing but for people who are not senseless, it's normal country work...

Moreover it is not SE gas, it is SS... They have in excess..

All resources in every state is a property of the Federal govt of Nigeria.......

2 Likes

Re: Buhari Building Pipe To Move SE\SS Gas To Kano by Duru1(m): 8:18pm On Jun 29, 2020
legitnow:
I AM YET TO COME ACROSS A MORE FOOLISH PERSON THAN A SOUTHERNER (ODUDUWA & BIAFRA) CHAMPIONING THE UNITY OF ONE NIGGER-AREA

-Even more dumb are the literate dummies that say they are Nigger Delta the ‘Our Oyel’ brigade, South South, Bendel, Mid-West, South-East and goodness knows what other nonsensical name their masters from the Sahel will give them to bear tomorrow.

As these morons are busy dividing themselves with their useless slave names. The Fulani ‘PRESIDENCY’ supported by their terror group Miyetti we gather will on Wednesday- day after tomorrow, flag off their AKK gas pipeline which will cost the ZOO $2.8 billion. Mind you all this money came from Biafraland by virtue of our resources the British stole with the active connivance of their Fulani lapdogs and Oduduwa treachery.

We understand AKK stands for Ajeokuta, Kaduna, Kano.

The sole aim of the gas pipeline is to transfer gas from Biafraland to the terror breeding supporter of APC Sharia territories in a bid to industrialize the north and from there export the gas to other Islamic North African countries.

But here is the issue, the entire Biafraland including the retards that call themselves Nigger Delta, South East and South South have no industrial gas pipeline that will aide industrialization but they are the ones that produce the gas. They drink from the same pool of dirty water they go to toilet in.

Igboland has the biggest gas reserves in the whole of Africa in Ohaji/Egbema/Ugwuta axis. Dangote has been busy purchasing choice acres of gas rich lands with the help of Fulani Supreme Court Governor Hope Uzodinma.

Oduduwa are also benefitting from the enslavement of Biafraland because they too are getting their own gas pipeline from Igboland to the Ogun and Lagos area, to help provide steady electricity for companies there. This is why they want One Nigger-area by all means not because they love you but because of their parasitic tendencies. They are all hypocrites. Now you know why you head to the north or west once you graduate.

According to Okenyi Kenechi, “few months ago, Governor Wike dredged the Iwofe River to allow NLNG gas vessels to deck there. Before that, NLNG gas vessels take gas from Bonny to Lagos where gas is hauled in trucks back to Port Harcourt and other parts of the region. That's why cooking gas is cheaper in Lagos than in Port Harcourt.” Yes you heard him right, cooking gas is cheaper in Lagos than anywhere in Biafraland. When Yoruba tells you about one Nigger-area now you know why.

Kenechi went on to say “you see, when I see young people from South East and South South insulting themselves over Biafra and Niger Delta Republic, I laugh and shake my head. You people are living in the dark. The rest of the country are playing okoso with your futures.”

“Keep shouting APC and PDP while your region is roundly underdeveloped.”

When will our people learn to reason. by Mazi Nnamdi Kanu

The Fula and Sokoto Caliphate with the help of goons from southern region have succeeded in making the regions of Nigeria profitable garden of the northern political elites. When the so-called Ajaokuta steel complex was initiated, I knew it was not meant to produce any steel, and true to the fact, it has not produced a ounce of steel. However it was decoy to create syphon network to transport both crude oil and gas from southern region to the northern region. Why would the goons who ran Nigeria defy the simple determining factor in citing of industry which is nearness to resources. Nigeria must disintegration now and I do not care if entails earth crouching war to achieve.
Re: Buhari Building Pipe To Move SE\SS Gas To Kano by Duru1(m): 8:19pm On Jun 29, 2020
SmartProf:
Very surprising. Plants should be built where there is proximity to the raw material, so why is the southeast not the proper location for this project? For whatever false justifications we get later, I hope the south is watching how to handle power whenever they clinch the slot of president. One southerner did clinch being president and without remarkable projects in the south, almost immediately began building Almajiri schools for northerners, and gave them so many juicy appointments just to appease the north for re-election support. Yet he was booted out to continue his second term and beyond in Otuoke

Bros this is the common economics 101.

1 Like

Re: Buhari Building Pipe To Move SE\SS Gas To Kano by Duru1(m): 8:21pm On Jun 29, 2020
legitnow:

There is gold in the North but only the elite in the North own and benefit from it.

Yet this Fulani from Guinea will be helping themselves to people land, women and resources.

I do not care if there is heaven in the north, I simply want total and unconditional destruction of Nigeria. I am no longer talking about disintegration but destruction of the zoo called Nigeria.

1 Like

Re: Buhari Building Pipe To Move SE\SS Gas To Kano by legitnow: 8:22pm On Jun 29, 2020
SmartProf:
Very surprising. Plants should be built where there is proximity to the raw material, so why is the southeast not the proper location for this project? For whatever false justifications we get later, I hope the south is watching how to handle power whenever they clinch the slot of president. One southerner did clinch being president and without remarkable projects in the south, almost immediately began building Almajiri schools for northerners, and gave them so many juicy appointments just to appease the north for re-election support. Yet he was booted out to continue his second term and beyond in Otuoke

That is why Buhari is a thief.

Stealing appointmet is not enough, it is now entire industry and resources from south to north.

2 Likes

Re: Buhari Building Pipe To Move SE\SS Gas To Kano by legitnow: 8:24pm On Jun 29, 2020
Duru1:

The Fula and Sokoto Caliphate with the help of goons from southern region have succeeded in making the regions of Nigeria profitable garden of the northern political elites. When the so-called Ajaokuta steel complex was initiated, I knew it was not meant to produce any steel, and true to the fact, it has not produced a ounce of steel. However it was decoy to create syphon network to transport both crude oil and gas from southern region to the northern region. Why would the goons who ran Nigeria defy the simple determining factor in citing of industry which is nearness to resources. Nigeria must disintegration now and I do not care if entails earth crouching war to achieve.

The animals in the North are fighting war for which reason?

If they can be fighting war for the fun of it, wat makes any reasonable person think they will give up power or our resources in peace?

1 Like

Re: Buhari Building Pipe To Move SE\SS Gas To Kano by Ojiofor: 8:24pm On Jun 29, 2020
DenreleDave:

Hmm

If not that Azikwe partnered with the Fulanis.

The south wunt be in this problem we are... But no, he preferred bin 2nd to Fulanis just like the current igbos preferred Fulani in 2023 to. Yoruba from the west

This your line of thought is getting stale,we are in this shiit called Nigeria because we lost 3 years war of independent not because of what Azikiwe did and did not do before the war. If we had won that war today we won't be sharing a country with hypocrites like you who actually helped the Fulani to win that war.So keep quiet.

2 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Buhari Building Pipe To Move SE\SS Gas To Kano by danilmo: 8:30pm On Jun 29, 2020
MsAllison:
[s][/s]yeroba muslims are programmed to defend the caliphate

whatever, as a Yoruba Muslim, I wanto support my SE brothers that says power must remain in the North come 2023.. case close. let the wail continue .. up North..
Re: Buhari Building Pipe To Move SE\SS Gas To Kano by danilmo: 8:33pm On Jun 29, 2020
legitnow:

The gas is coming from the SS and SE to Kogi.

All this cannot continue, not in this day and age.

Wat they are doing is criminal.

It is stealing and it will not stand.

whatever, as a Yoruba Muslim, I wanto support my SE brothers that says power must remain in the North come 2023.. case close. let the wail continue .. up North..

shebi una dey quarrel SW for cynically trying their best to official take power from North. no p Na.. as far as SW keep getting V.P
Re: Buhari Building Pipe To Move SE\SS Gas To Kano by Muna4real(f): 8:33pm On Jun 29, 2020
DenreleDave:

Ur Brain can interpret it as stealing but for people who are not senseless, it's normal country work...

All resources in every state is a property of the Federal govt of Nigeria.......

SS gas? Really? Did you read the Op's write up? So the one in ohaji/egbema/oguta axis is not gas again hmm. Abi na your your piss de inside? Or is ebema ,ohaji and oguta in Edo state? Or in Lagos?

3 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Buhari Building Pipe To Move SE\SS Gas To Kano by danilmo: 8:35pm On Jun 29, 2020
Deebwebb:
vote which Yoruba's, betrayals that care about pleasing the Fulani's,why didn't obasanjo restructure the country then..

No problem bro. keep revenging SW Na.. shebi kpatakpata North ll take over 2023 again and SW V.P..

Don't support self.
who is loosing and deceiving who.. SE no sabi politic. no b by hatred or chanting in top voice online o..
Re: Buhari Building Pipe To Move SE\SS Gas To Kano by danilmo: 8:40pm On Jun 29, 2020
Deebwebb:
awolowo first betrayed zik,although I am not a fan of zik,but you guys did him dirty,Yoruba's have ruled why not support the Igbo's to rule and stop acting greedy.anyway the president coming to south won't solve the anything,the best is totally restructuring or disintegration unless you enjoy the failed state of Nigeria.

Only SW is politically viable with the look of things, SE can't, SS Candidate was GEJ, forget the past and move on. else, North will keep ruling as they ll keep dashing V.P to Sw. butter truth.
Re: Buhari Building Pipe To Move SE\SS Gas To Kano by Inda2020: 8:41pm On Jun 29, 2020
legitnow:
I AM YET TO COME ACROSS A MORE FOOLISH PERSON THAN A SOUTHERNER (ODUDUWA & BIAFRA) CHAMPIONING THE UNITY OF ONE NIGGER-AREA

-Even more dumb are the literate dummies that say they are Nigger Delta the ‘Our Oyel’ brigade, South South, Bendel, Mid-West, South-East and goodness knows what other nonsensical name their masters from the Sahel will give them to bear tomorrow.

As these morons are busy dividing themselves with their useless slave names. The Fulani ‘PRESIDENCY’ supported by their terror group Miyetti we gather will on Wednesday- day after tomorrow, flag off their AKK gas pipeline which will cost the ZOO $2.8 billion. Mind you all this money came from Biafraland by virtue of our resources the British stole with the active connivance of their Fulani lapdogs and Oduduwa treachery.

The sole aim of the gas pipeline is to transfer gas from Biafraland to the terror breeding supporter of APC Sharia territories in a bid to industrialize the north and from there export the gas to other Islamic North African countries.

But here is the issue, the entire Biafraland including the retards that call themselves Nigger Delta, South East and South South have no industrial gas pipeline that will aide industrialization but they are the ones that produce the gas. They drink from the same pool of dirty water they go to toilet in.

Igboland has the biggest gas reserves in the whole of Africa in Ohaji/Egbema/Ugwuta axis. Dangote has been busy purchasing choice acres of gas rich lands with the help of Fulani Supreme Court Governor Hope Uzodinma.

Oduduwa are also benefitting from the enslavement of Biafraland because they too are getting their own gas pipeline from Igboland to the Ogun and Lagos area, to help provide steady electricity for companies there. This is why they want One Nigger-area by all means not because they love you but because of their parasitic tendencies. They are all hypocrites. Now you know why you head to the north or west once you graduate.

According to Okenyi Kenechi, “few months ago, Governor Wike dredged the Iwofe River to allow NLNG gas vessels to deck there. Before that, NLNG gas vessels take gas from Bonny to Lagos where gas is hauled in trucks back to Port Harcourt and other parts of the region. That's why cooking gas is cheaper in Lagos than in Port Harcourt.” Yes you heard him right, cooking gas is cheaper in Lagos than anywhere in Biafraland. When Yoruba tells you about one Nigger-area now you know why.

Kenechi went on to say “you see, when I see young people from South East and South South insulting themselves over Biafra and Niger Delta Republic, I laugh and shake my head. You people are living in the dark. The rest of the country are playing okoso with your futures.”

With this kind of fellow Nigerians future is seriously in danger
Re: Buhari Building Pipe To Move SE\SS Gas To Kano by Deebwebb: 8:52pm On Jun 29, 2020
danilmo:

Only SW is politically viable with the look of things, SE can't, SS Candidate was GEJ, forget the past and move on. else, North will keep ruling as they ll keep dashing V.P to Sw. butter truth.
so atiku is what,politically sw is useless check the president trend,even though we lost the war,we have produce far more candidate than you people,even imposed obasanjo forcely on you.even though no Yoruba man voted he still won,so you see you guys are not important.I am from ss but never wanted Jonathan cos of how dull he was,and will always vote my brothers from se.

1 Like

Re: Buhari Building Pipe To Move SE\SS Gas To Kano by Deebwebb: 8:54pm On Jun 29, 2020
Ojiofor:

This your line of thought is getting stale,we are in this shiit called Nigeria because we lost 3 years war of independent not because of what Azikiwe did and did not do before the war. If we had won that war today we won't be sharing a country with hypocrites like you who actually helped the Fulani to win that war.So keep quiet.
exactly,those people are backstabbers,I blame ojukwu for trusting them in the first place

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Buhari Building Pipe To Move SE\SS Gas To Kano by danilmo: 8:58pm On Jun 29, 2020
Deebwebb:
so atiku is what,politically sw is useless check the president trend,even though we lost the war,we have produce far more candidate than you people,even imposed obasanjo forcely on you.even though no Yoruba man voted he still won,so you see you guys are not important.I am from ss but never wanted Jonathan cos of how dull he was,and will always vote my brothers from se.

OK Na.Make we dey decieve ourself dey go. PDP will still field AtikuObi.. North normally is antiIgbo, and Atiku isn't a their real nigga. so forget that combo. dead on arrival..

Leave SW then.. make we they like that. no complain.
Re: Buhari Building Pipe To Move SE\SS Gas To Kano by Deebwebb: 9:06pm On Jun 29, 2020
danilmo:

OK Na.Make we dey decieve ourself dey go. PDP will still field AtikuObi.. North normally is antiIgbo, and Atiku isn't a their real nigga. so forget that combo. dead on arrival..

Leave SW then.. make we they like that. no complain.
which sw,you guys have only won one election since independence and that's was because of help from us,we all were tired of jonathan.and buhari rigged massively in the second term,even america made a comment about it.BTW I don't want presidency,we just want out.you and the Fulani's can battle it out.why can't you people stay alone undecided

1 Like

Re: Buhari Building Pipe To Move SE\SS Gas To Kano by Ojiofor: 9:41pm On Jun 29, 2020
[s]
Deebwebb:
exactly,those people are backstabbers,I blame ojukwu for trusting them in the first place
[/s]

Clown!
Re: Buhari Building Pipe To Move SE\SS Gas To Kano by Bekool(m): 10:05pm On Jun 29, 2020
legitnow:

Buhari is no doubt a sectional leader he has abandoned the $16b epz gas project in escravos in delta state that was started by goodluck and now about to commission this one in kaduna.

1 Like

Re: Buhari Building Pipe To Move SE\SS Gas To Kano by Bekool(m): 10:09pm On Jun 29, 2020
DEROX:
hmm what did goodluck do during his 6yrs to address this or will anyone challenge the president for doing his region well.take a look president gej deputy senate president ekweremadu deputy speaker ihedioha Finance minister iweala petroleum minister madueke power minister nebo, or should I go on with the list why was it hard for them to get things done in their region but they are quick to insult northerners and buhari who are wise to favour their region so who is the architect of their failure pls?

Govt is a continuous process why did ur nepotic buhari abandoned the $16b epz gas project in delta to now now start this one in kaduna?

1 Like

Re: Buhari Building Pipe To Move SE\SS Gas To Kano by DEROX: 10:13pm On Jun 29, 2020
Bekool:

Govt is a continuous process why did ur nepotic buhari abandoned the $16b epz gas project in delta to now now start this one in kaduna?
because he doesn't want to go to daura empty handed like gej and besides how many votes did delta give him

2 Likes

Re: Buhari Building Pipe To Move SE\SS Gas To Kano by legitnow: 10:17pm On Jun 29, 2020
Bekool:

Buhari is no doubt a sectional leader he has abandoned the $16b epz gas project in escravos in delta state that was started by goodluck and now about to commission this one in kaduna.

This Buhari Government is the final straw, there is no way Nigeria can survive Buhari tenure.
Re: Buhari Building Pipe To Move SE\SS Gas To Kano by RTSC: 10:26pm On Jun 29, 2020
DenreleDave:

That is a lie.

The south east in Imo and abia are major gas producers.
Probably the largest in the country.

We are to talking gas here not oil.

All resources belongs to the Federal govt?
The same govt that did not include the east in their biggest borrowing ever?

1 Like

Re: Buhari Building Pipe To Move SE\SS Gas To Kano by DenreleDave(m): 10:27pm On Jun 29, 2020
RTSC:
That is a lie.
The south east in Imo and abia are major gas producers. Probably the largest and most in the country.
We are to talking gas here not oil.
Ok.. It is still the property of the federal republic of Nigeria na
Re: Buhari Building Pipe To Move SE\SS Gas To Kano by legitnow: 10:29pm On Jun 29, 2020
DenreleDave:

wat is gold?
Re: Buhari Building Pipe To Move SE\SS Gas To Kano by RTSC: 10:30pm On Jun 29, 2020
DenreleDave:

Then don't expect the people to be patriotic and call them touts when they are not.
Re: Buhari Building Pipe To Move SE\SS Gas To Kano by DenreleDave(m): 10:30pm On Jun 29, 2020
Deebwebb:
which sw,you guys have only won one election since independence and that's was because of help from us,we all were tired of jonathan.and buhari rigged massively in the second term,even america made a comment about it.BTW I don't want presidency,we just want out.you and the Fulani's can battle it out.why can't you people stay alone undecided

Igbos are tired of Jonathan abi but they voted massively for him na...

Okay.. Take ur biafra.. Are u okay now??

1 Like

Re: Buhari Building Pipe To Move SE\SS Gas To Kano by DenreleDave(m): 10:31pm On Jun 29, 2020
legitnow:

wat is gold?
Properties of the FGN
Re: Buhari Building Pipe To Move SE\SS Gas To Kano by legitnow: 10:32pm On Jun 29, 2020
DenreleDave:

Properties of the FGN

So property of the FGN means Buhari can go to other region and steal the land for his region or state in kano and katsinaa?

Is dat wat Nigeria mean?

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Seun Okinbaloye Of Channels TV Is The Most Useless Journalist In Nigeria. / Beautiful Pictures Of Obi Of Onitsha Palace (photos) / Nigeria Tanker Explosion Kills 70 (Anambra)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 94
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.