Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,671 members, 7,801,935 topics. Date: Friday, 19 April 2024 at 06:21 AM

Who Can Teach Me For Free,please - Food - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Food / Who Can Teach Me For Free,please (467 Views)

Please Kindly Teach Me How To Cook This Very Delicious Igbo Egusi Soup. / Teach Me About Shawarma Business / Pls Treat As Urgent ( I Want You To Please Teach Me How To Cook These Foods) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Who Can Teach Me For Free,please by Adequate459: 4:19pm On Jun 29, 2020
Hello my people,
Please can someone teach me the listed for free:

1.How to bake cake and decorate
2. How to process bean flour for sale.

I am tired of financial hardship and i need another source of income that can put food on the family's table

Please help
Re: Who Can Teach Me For Free,please by merieam16(f): 4:56pm On Jun 29, 2020
Its nt gud 2 learn sumtin 4 free, at least a token is better
Re: Who Can Teach Me For Free,please by Adequate459: 5:18pm On Jun 29, 2020
merieam16:
Its nt gud 2 learn sumtin 4 free, at least a token is better

Ok i don't mind a token,please
Re: Who Can Teach Me For Free,please by yomibabe(f): 7:30pm On Jun 29, 2020
where's your location
Re: Who Can Teach Me For Free,please by Moboj: 7:36pm On Jun 29, 2020
Adequate459:
Hello my people,

I am tired of financial hardship and i need another source of income that can put food on the family's table

Please help
For the Cake use YouTube
If you don't have enough data,do midnight sub
Download an App that can download videos from YouTube and download 3 different types of Cake making videos.
For the bean flour
First do you have space to spread the beans if you're going it manually?
Pick your Beans first,then soak inside water and peel the skin.Take note of the weather even before starting.
Sieve out the peeled beans and Sun Dry for about 3-5 days when you're sure it has no moisture content again.
Now make sure all through the process of drying you take good note of hygiene,make sure dust or stones don't get into the Beans,dry on a kind of platform.
Take to a Grinder not the normal grinders but those ones that grind dry foods,grind and take Home to cool,make it cool before packaging.
Re: Who Can Teach Me For Free,please by Moboj: 7:38pm On Jun 29, 2020
Adequate459:
Hello my people,

Please help
Someone I know recently learnt Cake Baking from YouTube,a man and I tell you when he baked one for me,I was really really impressed.
It was really rich and sweet
Re: Who Can Teach Me For Free,please by Moboj: 7:40pm On Jun 29, 2020
Adequate459:
Hello my people,

Please help
Start with a small quantity,you might have trials and errors but eventually you'll be better
I hope I was able to help kiss
Re: Who Can Teach Me For Free,please by Adequate459: 7:18am On Jun 30, 2020
yomibabe:
where's your location
Ikorodu
Re: Who Can Teach Me For Free,please by Adequate459: 7:18am On Jun 30, 2020
Moboj:

Someone I know recently learnt Cake Baking from YouTube,a man and I tell you when he baked one for me,I was really really impressed.
It was really rich and sweet
Oh thank you dear
Re: Who Can Teach Me For Free,please by Adequate459: 7:19am On Jun 30, 2020
Moboj:

Start with a small quantity,you might have trials and errors but eventually you'll be better
I hope I was able to help kiss
Yes, you've helped
Thank you
Re: Who Can Teach Me For Free,please by Adequate459: 7:20am On Jun 30, 2020
Moboj:

For the Cake use YouTube
If you don't have enough data,do midnight sub
Download an App that can download videos from YouTube and download 3 different types of Cake making videos.
For the bean flour
First do you have space to spread the beans if you're going it manually?
Pick your Beans first,then soak inside water and peel the skin.Take note of the weather even before starting.
Sieve out the peeled beans and Sun Dry for about 3-5 days when you're sure it has no moisture content again.
Now make sure all through the process of drying you take good note of hygiene,make sure dust or stones don't get into the Beans,dry on a kind of platform.
Take to a Grinder not the normal grinders but those ones that grind dry foods,grind and take Home to cool,make it cool before packaging.
You are a darling
Re: Who Can Teach Me For Free,please by Moboj: 1:16pm On Jul 01, 2020
Adequate459:

Yes, you've helped
Thank you
You welcome Ma'am wink

(1) (Reply)

Caterers & Small Chops In Uromi & Uzea, Edo State / Is Microwave Safe For Health? / Dunamis Church Commends Romeo's Pizza And Coldberry Ice Cream

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 17
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.