Stats: 3,150,459 members, 7,808,637 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 02:35 PM

Man Fakes His Arrest With Police To Propose To His Girlfriend - Romance (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Man Fakes His Arrest With Police To Propose To His Girlfriend (52619 Views)

Man Fakes Being Thief Assaulted By His Friend To Propose To His Girlfriend-Video / Man Fakes Police Arrest To Propose To His Girlfriend, In Ughelli, Delta State / Man Fakes Having Heart Attack To Propose To Girlfriend (Video) (2) (3) (4)

Re: Man Fakes His Arrest With Police To Propose To His Girlfriend by mechanics(m): 9:04pm On Jun 29, 2020
Hmmmm, I just hope the policemen won't be summoned o.
Re: Man Fakes His Arrest With Police To Propose To His Girlfriend by TalkTalkTwins(m): 9:05pm On Jun 29, 2020
MrBanner:

Don't give that thief anything, he's known for coming up with stories to beg every time.

Ok bro, thanks a lot
lemme check out his profile
Re: Man Fakes His Arrest With Police To Propose To His Girlfriend by PrinceGallant: 9:06pm On Jun 29, 2020
Jakujaku. By the way, who was that child of a bitch who invented 'public kneeling proposal", and how senseless were the people to have followed him?
Re: Man Fakes His Arrest With Police To Propose To His Girlfriend by Taiwojon(m): 9:06pm On Jun 29, 2020
Made4naijalove:
Nigerian Guy Plans With Police To Fake his Own Arrest to give his boo A Surprise Marriage Proposal

Watch video below

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=qEvivSOev0Y
NONSENSE

kneeing down to a girl and selling his head just for a girl that is not yet his wife.

mtchww

simple propose on a chair and bed HE CANNOT DO
Re: Man Fakes His Arrest With Police To Propose To His Girlfriend by FahBuLous: 9:07pm On Jun 29, 2020
Please those anyone have a job for me..
I am currently earning 5k per month in my current place of work and its nt even enough to feed talk more of paying bills plus house rent and savings....
I need a qood job that can enable me save for my Computer programming training and i cant see it anywhere thats why I decided to make use of Nairaland....
I am hardworkinq, deligent, trustworthy, punctual, ability to work under pressure, good at adapting and have qood analytic and communication skills, you will never regret employinq me....
I stay in Asaba, Delta state along Asaba/Benin expressway...
Thank you and God bless you....

Re: Man Fakes His Arrest With Police To Propose To His Girlfriend by Tontoslimzy(f): 9:13pm On Jun 29, 2020
go n end it bad belle
chiiraq802:
It weeeee still end in tears cool
Re: Man Fakes His Arrest With Police To Propose To His Girlfriend by Vulcan24(m): 9:15pm On Jun 29, 2020
one guy in Russia used GRU to propose,

the girl was scared to pieces

those of u that don't know GRU,
ask The Skripals
Re: Man Fakes His Arrest With Police To Propose To His Girlfriend by frozen70(f): 9:24pm On Jun 29, 2020
Made4naijalove:
Nigerian Guy Plans With Police To Fake his Own Arrest to give his boo A Surprise Marriage Proposal

Watch video below

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=qEvivSOev0Y

Romantic and scary
Re: Man Fakes His Arrest With Police To Propose To His Girlfriend by manuelreports: 9:26pm On Jun 29, 2020
AmazingRidwan:
Dear all,

I'm genuinely begging if anybody has an old laptop they are not using or slightly faulty laptop that you give out, please kindly give to me. I'm preparing for an exam that requires I use a laptop to practice. Please I beg you in the Name of God �
U sure say no be Yahoo you wan start
Re: Man Fakes His Arrest With Police To Propose To His Girlfriend by PolymathAdeoye(m): 9:36pm On Jun 29, 2020
cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy WOW!
Re: Man Fakes His Arrest With Police To Propose To His Girlfriend by highbee02: 9:41pm On Jun 29, 2020
Those policemen should be arrested and charged for conspiracy and abuse of office. Lo
Re: Man Fakes His Arrest With Police To Propose To His Girlfriend by highbee02: 9:44pm On Jun 29, 2020
Those policemen should be arrested and charged for conspiracy and abuse of office. lo
Re: Man Fakes His Arrest With Police To Propose To His Girlfriend by Nanavati(m): 9:44pm On Jun 29, 2020
Wrong headline......Man Fakes His Arrest With Police To force His Girlfriend to accept his ring
Re: Man Fakes His Arrest With Police To Propose To His Girlfriend by freesoul12: 9:46pm On Jun 29, 2020
Kneeling for her to propose. Person wey na u go still carry her matter. On a serious note na women suppose to dey do all these

Re: Man Fakes His Arrest With Police To Propose To His Girlfriend by Nehyooh(m): 9:50pm On Jun 29, 2020
Kneeling to propose to a lady is like begging her to marry you, I can't do that.
Re: Man Fakes His Arrest With Police To Propose To His Girlfriend by Nehyooh(m): 9:51pm On Jun 29, 2020
manuelreports:

U sure say no be Yahoo you wan start
Re: Man Fakes His Arrest With Police To Propose To His Girlfriend by 3phase(m): 9:56pm On Jun 29, 2020
MrBanner:

Don't give that thief anything. He is known for coming up with different frivolous stories to beg
Do u knw him dat much. Anyway KUMASMITA
Re: Man Fakes His Arrest With Police To Propose To His Girlfriend by TempleHouse: 10:04pm On Jun 29, 2020
This is a proposal under duress !!
It is the beginning of the end.
A proposal under a criminal atmosphere is doomed to bring a bad memory .
Re: Man Fakes His Arrest With Police To Propose To His Girlfriend by RPG2020(m): 10:05pm On Jun 29, 2020
Tomorrow fit get belle
Re: Man Fakes His Arrest With Police To Propose To His Girlfriend by Nobody: 10:08pm On Jun 29, 2020
Eww embarassed
The copycat simulated a scene from The Merry Men movie
What a shame? cry
Re: Man Fakes His Arrest With Police To Propose To His Girlfriend by mosefin19(m): 10:32pm On Jun 29, 2020
Follygunners:
You go know say the lady no go dey loyal. She no even dey worried or scared cuz she know say she go just move to the next mugu. See as she just dey stand dey ask... "nibo lolo" (where did you go). Foolish chic!

Some other dude that proposed this way, you need to see how the chic was all over him as the police pretended to beat and molest the guy. She stood in the line of their attack so they could beat them together NOT, this Olosho fool.

Shut up
Re: Man Fakes His Arrest With Police To Propose To His Girlfriend by Juell(m): 10:32pm On Jun 29, 2020
pquaver:

The sense na to use style know if she be for better or worse material.. Didn't you hear the police man? DO YOU KNOW HIM? She replied with emphatic yes.. Or them slay Queens will deny immediately... "Nooo I just came to eat isi EWU with him we just met now now"
B4 proposing he go don know the levels at which they are
Re: Man Fakes His Arrest With Police To Propose To His Girlfriend by Nobody: 10:55pm On Jun 29, 2020
Who gives a fuk mr. Made4naijalove. Who gives a fuk . Majority of your stories are irrelevant and fuked up.
Re: Man Fakes His Arrest With Police To Propose To His Girlfriend by pquaver(m): 10:55pm On Jun 29, 2020
Juell:

B4 proposing he go don know the levels at which they are

You never meet desperate girls.. This one na real test omo u dey go prison she go show her real self
Re: Man Fakes His Arrest With Police To Propose To His Girlfriend by Shugargal(f): 10:59pm On Jun 29, 2020
Some people get time sha. too much orishirishi...not impressed.
Re: Man Fakes His Arrest With Police To Propose To His Girlfriend by mhizoma(f): 11:41pm On Jun 29, 2020
I don't know why I don't fancy public proposal.
congrats to them
Re: Man Fakes His Arrest With Police To Propose To His Girlfriend by UNRULY(m): 12:45am On Jun 30, 2020
Ningen:
Romantic my foot. This is undiluted stupidity.

I just do not understand the rationale behind kneeling & begging a woman to be your liability.

for real me nuh bloodclaat understand why guys have to knee to buy problem
Re: Man Fakes His Arrest With Police To Propose To His Girlfriend by sirchrislatestn(m): 4:18am On Jun 30, 2020
AmazingRidwan:
Dear all,

I'm genuinely begging if anybody has an old laptop they are not using or slightly faulty laptop that you give out, please kindly give to me. I'm preparing for an exam that requires I use a laptop to practice. Please I beg you in the Name of God �
just imagine the kind of thing u re begging to get hmmm u re funny re u aware u re in nigeria so even me self dey surprise oool
Re: Man Fakes His Arrest With Police To Propose To His Girlfriend by GindoX(m): 5:03am On Jun 30, 2020
Made4naijalove:
The guy no allow the babe say yes... He forcefully grab her Hands and put the ring and the babe fearfully accepted.... What a Forceful and Fearful proposal

You dey think like me bro... Seriously.. grin
Re: Man Fakes His Arrest With Police To Propose To His Girlfriend by Halexgos3(m): 6:04am On Jun 30, 2020
Stupid proposal.
Re: Man Fakes His Arrest With Police To Propose To His Girlfriend by Rexnegro(m): 7:12am On Jun 30, 2020
chiiraq802:
It weeeee still end in tears cool
is that what you wish yourself ?

Man Impregnates His Own Cousin (Photos, Video) / 5 Things Women Hate To Hear / Girl Slaps Boyfriend For Breaking Up With Her In Public