Stats: 3,150,296 members, 7,808,008 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 02:43 AM

Man Fakes His Arrest With Police To Propose To His Girlfriend - Romance (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Man Fakes His Arrest With Police To Propose To His Girlfriend (52616 Views)

Man Fakes Being Thief Assaulted By His Friend To Propose To His Girlfriend-Video / Man Fakes Police Arrest To Propose To His Girlfriend, In Ughelli, Delta State / Man Fakes Having Heart Attack To Propose To Girlfriend (Video) (2) (3) (4)

Re: Man Fakes His Arrest With Police To Propose To His Girlfriend by prciouschika(f): 8:21am On Jun 30, 2020
This engagement of a thing I don't fancy it, just tell me it's time to come see my parents and I will make arrangements for that then up to the next level.

In-between there's no man yet grin just saying how I want mine to be cheesy
Re: Man Fakes His Arrest With Police To Propose To His Girlfriend by Chris2863(m): 9:40am On Jun 30, 2020
Yorubas proposing will always be boring and local... What a dirty environment self
Re: Man Fakes His Arrest With Police To Propose To His Girlfriend by dannyspeejay(m): 9:42am On Jun 30, 2020
grin grin grin grin grin

Re: Man Fakes His Arrest With Police To Propose To His Girlfriend by UniqueQueen12(f): 9:52am On Jun 30, 2020
Juell:
Abeg, what's the sense in this kinda proposal? Instead of making of making it romantic.
No sense at all undecided
Re: Man Fakes His Arrest With Police To Propose To His Girlfriend by ayenale1(m): 10:10am On Jun 30, 2020
I proposed to my fiancee after knacking her well well, she was like guy wetin you take today, you pound me well then i asked her to close her eyes...i proposed all this drama na nonsense, i pray it won't end in tears cos the lady ain't ready at all the guy jus rush her up.
Re: Man Fakes His Arrest With Police To Propose To His Girlfriend by prettyJ4u: 11:14am On Jun 30, 2020
Made4naijalove:
The guy no allow the babe say yes... He forcefully grab her Hands and put the ring and the babe fearfully accepted.... What a Forceful and Fearful proposal
hahahha this one strong ooh
Re: Man Fakes His Arrest With Police To Propose To His Girlfriend by Ekg911(m): 12:31pm On Jun 30, 2020
SmellySperm:

my nigga
serious business
Re: Man Fakes His Arrest With Police To Propose To His Girlfriend by Ekg911(m): 12:33pm On Jun 30, 2020
Hemanwel:
...heart beating faster....

Is it true that schools have been asked to resume?
just basic 6, jss3, ss3 OK surely
Re: Man Fakes His Arrest With Police To Propose To His Girlfriend by everydayisaplus(f): 1:48pm On Jun 30, 2020
Made4naijalove:
The guy no allow the babe say yes... He forcefully grab her Hands and put the ring and the babe fearfully accepted.... What a Forceful and Fearful proposal

Re: Man Fakes His Arrest With Police To Propose To His Girlfriend by Nobody: 2:03pm On Jun 30, 2020
chiiraq802:

Tight man
OG

Re: Man Fakes His Arrest With Police To Propose To His Girlfriend by Nobody: 2:40pm On Jun 30, 2020
Ningen:
Romantic my foot. This is undiluted stupidity.

I just do not understand the rationale behind kneeling & begging a woman to be your liability.

I no fit laf abeg
Re: Man Fakes His Arrest With Police To Propose To His Girlfriend by ogyunging(m): 2:50pm On Jun 30, 2020
chiiraq802:

Tight man

Nice strain
Re: Man Fakes His Arrest With Police To Propose To His Girlfriend by Slimsly100(f): 2:53pm On Jun 30, 2020
Made4naijalove:

Re: Man Fakes His Arrest With Police To Propose To His Girlfriend by Omalichabby(f): 4:15pm On Jun 30, 2020
Not hating but this is nonsense... The absolute of it
Re: Man Fakes His Arrest With Police To Propose To His Girlfriend by Nobody: 10:43pm On Jun 30, 2020
Please don't forget me sir. I've already replied sir.

I'm in Abeokuta and I can pay for the delivery

3phase:
I have one, but am in osun state. If d distance aint much i will gladly give t out
Re: Man Fakes His Arrest With Police To Propose To His Girlfriend by Nobody: 10:45pm On Jun 30, 2020
Please don't forget me sir, I already replied.

I'm in Abeokuta and I can pay for the delivery.

I can also give you my WhatsApp contact to have a chat with you sir.

TalkTalkTwins:
Where is your location? I stay at Owerri and would gladly give out my spare laptop
Re: Man Fakes His Arrest With Police To Propose To His Girlfriend by Nigra(f): 11:16pm On Jun 30, 2020
Am I the only one who found this unromantic undecided
Re: Man Fakes His Arrest With Police To Propose To His Girlfriend by Blackingold147: 12:22am On Jul 01, 2020
The guy Don too Watch Merry men part 1 where Ramsey Noah faked his arrest to propose to her.��

This Is Why Being Nice To Nigerian Girls Is Wrong! (photo) / Man Impregnates His Own Cousin (Photos, Video) / 5 Things Women Hate To Hear