Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,143,375 members, 7,781,050 topics. Date: Friday, 29 March 2024 at 08:04 AM

FG Okays “Safe Reopening” Of Schools - Education (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / FG Okays “Safe Reopening” Of Schools (93685 Views)

BREAKING: FG Okays Full Reopening Of Schools For Academic Activities / Guidelines For Reopening Of Schools By Chukwuemeka Nwajiuba / No Reopening Of Schools For Now – Presidential Taskforce On COVID-19 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: FG Okays “Safe Reopening” Of Schools by OdefaGirl(f): 5:59pm On Jun 29, 2020
osamz007:
WE WAY DON RESUME SCHOOL SINCE

FOR MY MIND SHAA

MAH CALL MA BAE TO KICK PREPARATIONS. I DON MISS YOU RACHELgrin

Egungun..... you go use this "missing" energy give am belle.... Take am easy broh

2 Likes

Re: FG Okays “Safe Reopening” Of Schools by adajoe555: 5:59pm On Jun 29, 2020
CzarChris:
Why do I see this as a very bad idea, especially with announcement of 3 new mutated strains of the Covid-19 in Nigeria.
Make una think am well o!

Even ASUU told them it's a bad idea to open sch now.

ASUU is still on strike self
Re: FG Okays “Safe Reopening” Of Schools by Dididrumz(m): 6:00pm On Jun 29, 2020
It's just for secondary and primary schools.
Re: FG Okays “Safe Reopening” Of Schools by Dididrumz(m): 6:01pm On Jun 29, 2020
osamz007:

FOR MY MIND SHAA

They did not mention Tertiary Institutions ohh.

Only primary and secondary schools. I watched the whole briefing
Re: FG Okays “Safe Reopening” Of Schools by bluefilm: 6:02pm On Jun 29, 2020
Thank you Jesus.
Re: FG Okays “Safe Reopening” Of Schools by LadyExcellency: 6:02pm On Jun 29, 2020
CzarChris:
Why do I see this as a very bad idea, especially with announcement of 3 new mutated strains of the Covid-19 in Nigeria.

You must be a public or civil servant

1 Like

Re: FG Okays “Safe Reopening” Of Schools by ALEXAPLAYME: 6:03pm On Jun 29, 2020
osamz007:

FOR MY MIND SHAA

Read am well maybe for primary and secondary school o.. Not university
Re: FG Okays “Safe Reopening” Of Schools by Chrisbillakings(m): 6:08pm On Jun 29, 2020
smiley smiley smiley smiley smiley smiley smiley smiley smiley smiley smiley smiley

my guy
osamz007:

FOR MY MIND SHAA

Re: FG Okays “Safe Reopening” Of Schools by Bahamas95(m): 6:09pm On Jun 29, 2020
CzarChris:
Why are you this gullible?

Come here!

4 Likes

Re: FG Okays “Safe Reopening” Of Schools by Black052(m): 6:09pm On Jun 29, 2020
Pry 6 jss3 and ss3
VectorVee68:
Wait first are tertiary institutions included in the *FINAL* classes stuffs? Someone please help me
Re: FG Okays “Safe Reopening” Of Schools by SirWarlock: 6:10pm On Jun 29, 2020
Saintinoo:

You are hell bent on seeing the country lockdown till next year.... Next time, join politics so you can become a leader and make decisions for the country.
except I'm not undecided. Where have I pleaded for another lockdown . If you've followed me I've continuously said another lockdown won't bring anything so they better not bother. Please I'm as tired as the next person concerning this present situation undecided and I just want to know how we're going to manage ourselves out of it. What exactly is safe reopening of schools sad. They just announced they want to open schools so what exactly is the plan. Schools that couldn't finish second term how far? undecided. Let's not talk about compliance with some of their guidelines undecided

BTW are you a student too undecided
Re: FG Okays “Safe Reopening” Of Schools by SirWarlock: 6:11pm On Jun 29, 2020
Dididrumz:

They did not mention Tertiary Institutions ohh.

Only primary and secondary schools. I watched the whole briefing
please anything else of note that was said at the briefing? Or it's still their useless yada yada statements undecided
Re: FG Okays “Safe Reopening” Of Schools by Himtoisand: 6:12pm On Jun 29, 2020
osamz007:

FOR MY MIND SHAA

My Guy change ooo cheesy cheesy
Re: FG Okays “Safe Reopening” Of Schools by Shineoneday: 6:13pm On Jun 29, 2020
He said the reopening of schools was meant to allow students in graduating classes resume preparation for examinations.....Read again

SmartProf:
It's important to note that this phase of reopening is meant for those in graduating classes, to enable them prepare optimally towards external examinations. Hopefully things returns back to normal soonest for everyone to resume, including public University students because ASUU is still on strike. I only fear that as with schools, once there is an outbreak, even though sporadic, schools maybe shut down again...we must be ready for staggered classroom schooling while optimizing our e-learning options
Re: FG Okays “Safe Reopening” Of Schools by KushLyon(m): 6:13pm On Jun 29, 2020
Ajibel:

LOL, I wish to ask also if final year students are included
No just primary and secondary schools
Re: FG Okays “Safe Reopening” Of Schools by Brunicekid(m): 6:14pm On Jun 29, 2020
neurowale001:
Do you reside in ilorin??
Do you have a car � for sale??

If yes, contact me and have a good sale.
Car sale.
Re: FG Okays “Safe Reopening” Of Schools by Onitola2: 6:16pm On Jun 29, 2020
CzarChris:
actually, the virus has to be eradicated socially since it's not going medically. Moreover the lockdown is audio anyway, have u not been outside since?
Re: FG Okays “Safe Reopening” Of Schools by VirginSearcher(m): 6:17pm On Jun 29, 2020
osamz007:

FOR MY MIND SHAA

Babymama loading...... grin
Re: FG Okays “Safe Reopening” Of Schools by VectorVee68(m): 6:17pm On Jun 29, 2020
Black052:
Pry 6 jss3 and ss3

Thank you black..... My friends have already start calling me as if we are included.... I was now wondering if anything concern ASUU with Final year student
Re: FG Okays “Safe Reopening” Of Schools by SamuelLoch: 6:18pm On Jun 29, 2020
wink2015:
THERE IS AN UNHEALTHY COMPETITION AMONG STATES AND THE FEDERAL GOVERNMENT FOR SUPREMACY OF AUTHORITY as far as lockdown matter is concerned.

Federal government imposed that authority and states counter it with curfew and other forms of authority.

In America, there is meeting point and agreement is struck with mutual understanding with both state and the federal government in Washington dc at choosing the best way forward for implementation.

But this is not so with Nigeria where we have Buhari as President who is a northern far right leader and his anti-restructuring and anti-south ideology.

Buhari just do what he likes without adherence to the constitutions.

Some governors have become DICTATORS due to covid 19.

They have even forgot what they were originally elected to do.

Trash talk (same as your signature) except if you would be more descriptive

1 Like

Re: FG Okays “Safe Reopening” Of Schools by Dididrumz(m): 6:18pm On Jun 29, 2020
SirWarlock:
please anything else of note that was said at the briefing? Or it's still their useless yada yada statements undecided

Nothing.
Just the lift on interstate travel ban.

The briefing even made me feel they'd keep us locked down for far longer than we think.
Re: FG Okays “Safe Reopening” Of Schools by Dididrumz(m): 6:18pm On Jun 29, 2020
SirWarlock:

Nothing

The briefing even made me feel they'd keep us locked down for far longer than we think.
Re: FG Okays “Safe Reopening” Of Schools by earnit1: 6:20pm On Jun 29, 2020
good
Re: FG Okays “Safe Reopening” Of Schools by Nobody: 6:21pm On Jun 29, 2020
osamz007:

FOR MY MIND SHAA

Bad guy. cheesy
Re: FG Okays “Safe Reopening” Of Schools by Perfecttouchade: 6:21pm On Jun 29, 2020
Covid-19 is dealing with them(politicians), so they want it to deal with the masses now..make una use una sense Nigerians. This is deadly risk o..dis government dey use die dey play..they allowed the virus into the country boasting of their capacity of handling the outbreak, see the way the thing dey spread anyhow...so tey una dey beg for buildings to admit patients..this is risky and suicidal
Re: FG Okays “Safe Reopening” Of Schools by SirWarlock: 6:22pm On Jun 29, 2020
Dididrumz:

Nothing.

Ah alright so what their usual. I don't get you second statement sad. Locked down as in?
Re: FG Okays “Safe Reopening” Of Schools by CelestineNelson: 6:24pm On Jun 29, 2020
Your number please...
neurowale001:
Do you reside in ilorin??
Do you have a car � for sale??

If yes, contact me and have a good sale.
Re: FG Okays “Safe Reopening” Of Schools by Goodybagyo1(m): 6:24pm On Jun 29, 2020
Take note

1 Like

Re: FG Okays “Safe Reopening” Of Schools by Nobody: 6:25pm On Jun 29, 2020
Nemere2020:

https://punchng.com/breaking-fg-okays-reopening-of-schools/?amp=1&utm_term=Autofeed&utm_medium=Social&utm_source=Twitter&__twitter_impression=true
Is nairaland also locking down some monikers .
I miss some monikers but i won't mention them make their head no swell.

Re: FG Okays “Safe Reopening” Of Schools by entrep88: 6:26pm On Jun 29, 2020
Oka4:
Hmmmmm. God let thy will be done. I've been at home for 3 full months now without pay or even my employer checking up on me. After this covid God helping me I'll start considering alternative to being a private school teacher. Thanks covid, YOU ARE AN EYE OPENER
After covid 19?...your fellow teachers has found better option. They there
Re: FG Okays “Safe Reopening” Of Schools by Dididrumz(m): 6:26pm On Jun 29, 2020
SirWarlock:
Ah alright so what their usual. I don't get you second statement sad. Locked down as in?

Like workplaces opening, things going back to normal will take long to happen.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

UNIBEN Student Murdered Inside Hall 3 (Caution: Graphic Pic) / Top Ten Colleges Of Medicine In Nigeria / 12 Animals That Can Stay Without Food For A Long Time

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 54
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.