Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,373 members, 7,808,302 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 10:06 AM

FG Okays “Safe Reopening” Of Schools - Education (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / FG Okays “Safe Reopening” Of Schools (93735 Views)

BREAKING: FG Okays Full Reopening Of Schools For Academic Activities / Guidelines For Reopening Of Schools By Chukwuemeka Nwajiuba / No Reopening Of Schools For Now – Presidential Taskforce On COVID-19 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: FG Okays “Safe Reopening” Of Schools by zedman1(m): 7:51pm On Jun 29, 2020
Shezkid01:
But wait is this corona real in Nigeria?
Are we going to resume second semester or continue with this current semester
Ahh ASUU still on strike. NDCD are yet to test 1million Nigeria
With little space at ETF
Is it time to resume.. If Corona is real God save us
To your question on the very first line; No, it is not real in Nigeria but it is real globally because Nigeria was exempted from the list of countries it is supposed to thrive. Now, read my answer to your question bro. Did I make any sense?

1 Like

Re: FG Okays “Safe Reopening” Of Schools by toprealman: 7:56pm On Jun 29, 2020
This people will keep complicating things for themselves. Give clear directive, makes compliance easy.
Re: FG Okays “Safe Reopening” Of Schools by CzarChris(m): 8:09pm On Jun 29, 2020
MajorOvakporaye:

will you shut up there!!!
Thank you for the insult Madam, but I only spoke as a scientist. You guys are just helping Melinda Gate's prediction on dead bodies in Africa come true.

I simply hope and wish I'm wrong, but as I always say time will tell.

1 Like

Re: FG Okays “Safe Reopening” Of Schools by Telvin7(m): 8:10pm On Jun 29, 2020
Kseafresh:
Guy make this school resume,
I don miss My Girls tire..
Nawa which school
Re: FG Okays “Safe Reopening” Of Schools by JWRITES: 8:10pm On Jun 29, 2020
We sincerely hope things don't get more worse.
It's a good development provided teachers and students are ready to take responsibility.
Re: FG Okays “Safe Reopening” Of Schools by CzarChris(m): 8:11pm On Jun 29, 2020
Bahamas95:
Why are you this gullible?

Come here!
WOW!!! So I'm the gullible one abi? Time will tell.
Re: FG Okays “Safe Reopening” Of Schools by oloripeter(m): 8:11pm On Jun 29, 2020
Ok oooo chai new things don start oooo
Re: FG Okays “Safe Reopening” Of Schools by blazingblender(m): 8:12pm On Jun 29, 2020
was any date given?
Re: FG Okays “Safe Reopening” Of Schools by gowonmaharajah(m): 8:12pm On Jun 29, 2020
ejimatic:
. Nigeria is playing with fire on covid 19.Very soon the situation will be out of hand .The PTF will even be tired of holding meeting and briefing Nigerians.There is fire on the mountain. I pray 1918 to 1919 flu effect will not repeat itself with the outrageous increase in the infected rate.
it's not as if you are forced to go outta your house.it's your choice.

2 Likes

Re: FG Okays “Safe Reopening” Of Schools by blessedchild234(m): 8:16pm On Jun 29, 2020
Good news teachers should already start to prepare.
Re: FG Okays “Safe Reopening” Of Schools by BluntTheApostle(m): 8:17pm On Jun 29, 2020
mvem:
China never had another lockdown what happened was a spike in Bejing and a localized not total or generalized lockdown as initially

Perhaps, you are in the mood to argue, but I am not.

My point is that we can't afford to ease lockdown. China did, and had to lock down again. It doesn't matter the provinces that were locked down again.

What matters is that China locked down again. Schools which had opened before had to be closed again. That is my point.
Re: FG Okays “Safe Reopening” Of Schools by Justina081(f): 8:22pm On Jun 29, 2020
Nemere2020:

https://punchng.com/breaking-fg-okays-reopening-of-schools/?amp=1&utm_term=Autofeed&utm_medium=Social&utm_source=Twitter&__twitter_impression=true

please is university graduating students among
BluntTheApostle:

My point is that we can't afford to ease lockdown. China did, and had to lock down again. It doesn't matter the provinces that were locked down again.

What matters is that China locked down again. Schools which had opened before had to be closed again. That is my point.

Nemere2020:

https://punchng.com/breaking-fg-okays-reopening-of-schools/?amp=1&utm_term=Autofeed&utm_medium=Social&utm_source=Twitter&__twitter_impression=true

please is university graduating students among
Re: FG Okays “Safe Reopening” Of Schools by cray91(m): 8:31pm On Jun 29, 2020
Re: FG Okays “Safe Reopening” Of Schools by mvem(m): 8:38pm On Jun 29, 2020
BluntTheApostle:

same thing is happening in the UK at Leicester now. The world can't afford another lockdown at all what they do now is localized lockdown...we have to live with it and find better clinical treatments which is happening as you can see the death rate have dropped but cases have increased but death rate has dropped
Re: FG Okays “Safe Reopening” Of Schools by BABANGBALI: 8:46pm On Jun 29, 2020
School is not even hungrying me to go again. I have forgotted all they thoughted us before the lockdown. I think I will just face this my naija bet runs. Vickyrotex abi kini mo wi?
Re: FG Okays “Safe Reopening” Of Schools by kolade560: 8:50pm On Jun 29, 2020
Bossontop:
undecided
Nor be on Tuesday dem wan do announcement??....abi d report don leak like buhari speech??
grin
Bossontop:
undecided
Nor be on Tuesday dem wan do announcement??....abi d report don leak like buhari speech??
Re: FG Okays “Safe Reopening” Of Schools by VickyRotex(f): 8:51pm On Jun 29, 2020
BABANGBALI:
School is not even hungrying me to go again. I have forgotted all they thoughted us before the lockdown. I think I will just face this my naija bet runs. Vickyrotex abi kini mo wi?

I agree, you dont need to go back to school. Your English will send out everyone from class on the first day, so please stay at home. cry cry

1 Like

Re: FG Okays “Safe Reopening” Of Schools by kolade560: 8:51pm On Jun 29, 2020
Shezkid01:
With little space at ETF

OAU student sighted grin
Shezkid01:
With little space at ETF

OAU student sighted
Re: FG Okays “Safe Reopening” Of Schools by MrJavaS: 9:00pm On Jun 29, 2020
They should just open school
Re: FG Okays “Safe Reopening” Of Schools by osamz007: 9:03pm On Jun 29, 2020
Geeky23:
Guy!,u no well

grin
Re: FG Okays “Safe Reopening” Of Schools by osamz007: 9:04pm On Jun 29, 2020
WarriFirstSon:

Bad guy. cheesy

Ma nigga grin
Re: FG Okays “Safe Reopening” Of Schools by osamz007: 9:05pm On Jun 29, 2020
VirginSearcher:

Babymama loading...... grin

Not yetgrin

1 Like

Re: FG Okays “Safe Reopening” Of Schools by osamz007: 9:05pm On Jun 29, 2020
Himtoisand:

My Guy change ooo cheesy cheesy

Chill grin

1 Like

Re: FG Okays “Safe Reopening” Of Schools by osamz007: 9:08pm On Jun 29, 2020
blingxx:

I hope you are not planning to yansh that girl grin

No time bro grin
Re: FG Okays “Safe Reopening” Of Schools by OscarJaden(m): 9:09pm On Jun 29, 2020
Antoeni:
What of Churches?
Because of Those at their Final Class for Baptism Preparation
your case is critical brotherly...lmao
Re: FG Okays “Safe Reopening” Of Schools by osamz007: 9:09pm On Jun 29, 2020
Retrography:

Forget it bro, I will make sure Rachel does not resume with something in her tummy. ��

Abeg na play o

Rough play o grin

1 Like

Re: FG Okays “Safe Reopening” Of Schools by KushLyon(m): 9:16pm On Jun 29, 2020
Ajibel:

That's a cheering news for me grin grin grin
Exactly bro grin

1 Like

Re: FG Okays “Safe Reopening” Of Schools by VectorVee68(m): 9:27pm On Jun 29, 2020
Amozever12:

Haba, bros.. Tertiary institutions aren't involved, abeg. Are they preparating for external exams like WAEC, e.t.c?

Thanks bros I for fear ooo,
Re: FG Okays “Safe Reopening” Of Schools by ReorxTohGan(m): 9:41pm On Jun 29, 2020
VectorVee68:

Thanks bros I for fear ooo,
if u are a FYB,u no wan grad. this year ni??
why u dey fear
Re: FG Okays “Safe Reopening” Of Schools by MemoriesAndMe: 9:45pm On Jun 29, 2020
wink2015:
THERE IS AN UNHEALTHY COMPETITION AMONG STATES AND THE FEDERAL GOVERNMENT FOR SUPREMACY OF AUTHORITY as far as lockdown matter is concerned.

Federal government imposed that authority and states counter it with curfew and other forms of authority.

In America, there is meeting point and agreement is struck with mutual understanding with both state and the federal government in Washington dc at choosing the best way forward for implementation.

But this is not so with Nigeria where we have Buhari as President who is a northern far right leader and his anti-restructuring and anti-south ideology.

Buhari just do what he likes without adherence to the constitutions.

Some governors have become DICTATORS due to covid 19.

They have even forgot what they were originally elected to do.
At the bolded, states in the US and the US Federal government are on separate pages around opening of schools and businesses. There is no unison there.
Re: FG Okays “Safe Reopening” Of Schools by ymstar(m): 10:07pm On Jun 29, 2020
Oka4:
Hmmmmm. God let thy will be done. I've been at home for 3 full months now without pay or even my employer checking up on me. After this covid God helping me I'll start considering alternative to being a private school teacher. Thanks covid, YOU ARE AN EYE OPENER
Baba, me I don move on all already
I no be private teacher again
School go resume like dis and my boss go just see say I no come again

I don breakup with teaching profession
because corona don open my eyes say Na suffer we dey o (some of us dat are private teachers, not all)

1 Like

Re: FG Okays “Safe Reopening” Of Schools by opeey(m): 10:08pm On Jun 29, 2020
hucienda:
This is the Oyo SG Template -

and people were already about crucifying Governor Makinde for proposing this same thing in the state.
don't mind them. since this covid period, FG have been following GSM template. the man to get brain.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

All 2020/2021 Final Year Students Thread / Top Ten Colleges Of Medicine In Nigeria / 12 Animals That Can Stay Without Food For A Long Time

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 38
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.