Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,298 members, 7,808,012 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 03:13 AM

FG Set To Repair Lagos-abeokuta Expressway (photos) - Travel (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / FG Set To Repair Lagos-abeokuta Expressway (photos) (42695 Views)

Petrol-Laden Tanker Explodes On Lagos-Abeokuta Expressway (Photos, Video) / Accident At Abule-Egba Head Bridge Along Lagos-Abeokuta Expressway (photos) / Inside Lufasi Nature Park, Lekki-Epe Expressway (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: FG Set To Repair Lagos-abeokuta Expressway (photos) by pquaver(m): 1:40am On Jun 30, 2020
Baloranking:

Nice one federal government

Must federal government do ever? What stops previous and present state governor from repairing the road and collect the money back like river state?
Re: FG Set To Repair Lagos-abeokuta Expressway (photos) by mamaafrik(m): 2:48am On Jun 30, 2020
luxy44:

Which shoddy work? Are you okay? What of Ajah bridge and Abulegba bridge, are they also shoddy work?? Visit oke-odo from egbeda to command , to raypower road to Lagos - ota boundary... What are you saying? Please shut up
so you do know that even bridges can be constructed shoddily?,Ask people who knows well about highway construction engineering who experienced the construction project and let them enlighten your ignorance on the road i talked about.

And next time don't just open mouth ,talk like a well, reasonably like a soundly brought up fellow.
Re: FG Set To Repair Lagos-abeokuta Expressway (photos) by IpobOsuIgbo: 4:49am On Jun 30, 2020
AudioNews:
Audio News,
Fulani FG Scamming Afonjas in dis Road since 1801
I think it should be "Scamming OSU ALUSI ipob jews"
Re: FG Set To Repair Lagos-abeokuta Expressway (photos) by Akwaibomdude(m): 5:27am On Jun 30, 2020
Calabar-itu road we no hear that one again
Re: FG Set To Repair Lagos-abeokuta Expressway (photos) by Halexgos3(m): 6:09am On Jun 30, 2020
DenreleDave:
I hope they repair it well.. Not 5 years repair oo.. And moreover, I'm sure that side is in sango not Lagos State..

In the other news

God save anambra state from all these bad news recently ooo..

By God grace. I'm going back home to Onitsha to go organize with a meeting with the people on how we can stop bad news with anambra from making front page on nairaland.....

Anambra indigenes pls lets create a whatsapp group.... Lets discuss abt the future of Anambra..

is the chairman, Deebwebb is the mace bearer... Arrewa is the speaker of the day gringrin

Denrele and Amatarasha are the host and hostess... Muahhhh

Amatarasha I love u so much

Are you for real?
Re: FG Set To Repair Lagos-abeokuta Expressway (photos) by Nobody: 6:33am On Jun 30, 2020
mamaafrik:
so you do know that even bridges can be constructed shoddily?,Ask people who knows well about highway construction engineering who experienced the construction project and let them enlighten your ignorance on the road i talked about.

And next time don't just open mouth ,talk like a well, reasonably like a soundly brought up fellow.

Shut your shoddy mouth
Re: FG Set To Repair Lagos-abeokuta Expressway (photos) by moscobabs(m): 6:44am On Jun 30, 2020
CsRockefeller:

What year?

What year? You definitely not a lagosian
Re: FG Set To Repair Lagos-abeokuta Expressway (photos) by CsRockefeller(m): 6:50am On Jun 30, 2020
moscobabs:

What year? You definitely not a lagosian

You're talking of this year when I'm talking of as far back as 2006.
Re: FG Set To Repair Lagos-abeokuta Expressway (photos) by zang: 7:20am On Jun 30, 2020
akure1stson:
Akure to Ado Ekiti road is another road FG should look into

Akure through Itaogbolu to ikere axis right
It's been almost 15years the road has gone bad
Re: FG Set To Repair Lagos-abeokuta Expressway (photos) by GEEBITE: 8:04am On Jun 30, 2020
Please stop saying what isn't accurate.The road was reconstructed from the local airport/NAF axis down to the old toll gate around gateway hotel then.Also it was expanded from Sona Brewery axis where works stopped in 1980 from one lane to dual carriage way down to Abeokuta. Obasanjo's govt did this around 2001-2003. Same way the road was expanded to dual lanes from Sango Otta axis to winners chapel.
Bobby4090:

I bless you for this statement. For 8 years he was going to his Ota farm from MMIA with Helicopter. He refused to work on the road or ply the road for 8 years till he left office. Such a person should be stoned if seen near that road again.
Re: FG Set To Repair Lagos-abeokuta Expressway (photos) by mamaafrik(m): 8:19am On Jun 30, 2020
luxy44:

Shut your shoddy mouth
Your are a result of a schizophreniac gene
Re: FG Set To Repair Lagos-abeokuta Expressway (photos) by Akano5(m): 8:25am On Jun 30, 2020
When i pass through that road last year..!! it's like hell, FG need to repair it as soon as possible
Re: FG Set To Repair Lagos-abeokuta Expressway (photos) by mamaafrik(m): 8:31am On Jun 30, 2020
luxy44:

Shut your shoddy mouth
Ok,let's see if you know what you are really talking about,p rove me wrong, people are viewing this.

*Can you tell us the name of the company that constructed the said road.
* Can you tell us the thickness of Iron rod used in the Brt lane??

*Can you tell me approximately in millimeters how thick the asphalt laid on the adjacent sides.

*Also Explain few hint that made you think that particular road was handled competently.

The floor is yours,enligthen us,many people are plying that route and will confirm my facts.
You can run from the questions like a coward if you like.
Re: FG Set To Repair Lagos-abeokuta Expressway (photos) by omokab: 10:03am On Jun 30, 2020
Some animal will just sit down at the corner of their room with free mtn data praising obasanjo who can't do any reasonable thing in South west for 8 years. Calling him nationalist is stupidity. A nationalist who ignore his zone and concentrate on northern part is asectionalist.
Re: FG Set To Repair Lagos-abeokuta Expressway (photos) by Charly68: 12:36pm On Jun 30, 2020
Obasanjo saw it for 8 years and did nothing yet he could shout hue and cry to blame Buhari over many things ...our leaders are hypocrites
Re: FG Set To Repair Lagos-abeokuta Expressway (photos) by Nobody: 1:20pm On Jun 30, 2020
mamaafrik:

Ok,let's see if you know what you are really talking about,p rove me wrong, people are viewing this.

*Can you tell us the name of the company that constructed the said road.
* Can you tell us the thickness of Iron rod used in the Brt lane??

*Can you tell me approximately in millimeters how thick the asphalt laid on the adjacent sides.

*Also Explain few hint that made you think that particular road was handled competently.

The floor is yours,enligthen us,many people are plying that route and will confirm my facts.
You can run from the questions like a coward if you like.

I'm busy dear. I work, I don't live here
Re: FG Set To Repair Lagos-abeokuta Expressway (photos) by Nobody: 1:21pm On Jun 30, 2020
mamaafrik:

I, posting under this ID, mamaafrik , i am a result of a schizophreniac gene

You are very stupid, you have your contact here yet you are cursing up and down...08137297425. Ijako local boe grin
Re: FG Set To Repair Lagos-abeokuta Expressway (photos) by mamaafrik(m): 10:22pm On Jun 30, 2020
luxy44:

You are very stupid, you have your contact here yet you are cursing up and down...08137297425. Ijako local boe grin

you are the same one who opened your mouth like kuje gate,talking before thinking ,if you were well brought up you won't have spewed that.
But when i said you are a product of schzo,i'm serious,you sound like a ruffled mind, if not you won't have uttered all those to a man offering simple factual opinion,and instead of you to counter it with your facts ,you resulted to name calling.

I asked you few questions later,you could not answer them to enlighten us

You did not see that you are talking to an Engineer who experienced the road construction from his advertorials,you saw only number and dialed it on true caller.
You could atleast have called for me to educate you on the topic.
Zulu Gambari
Re: FG Set To Repair Lagos-abeokuta Expressway (photos) by mamaafrik(m): 10:31pm On Jun 30, 2020
luxy44:

I'm busy dear. I work, I don't live here
you could have just typed the answer in a sentence,you can't enlighten us but u can type rubbish
Have sense iro,they won't,sha go an sin no more.
Re: FG Set To Repair Lagos-abeokuta Expressway (photos) by Nobody: 10:36pm On Jun 30, 2020
mamaafrik:
you are the same one who opened your mouth like kuje gate,talking before thinking ,if you were well brought up you won't have spewed that.
But when i said you are a product of schzo,i'm serious,you sound like a ruffled mind, if not you won't have uttered all those to a man offering simple factual opinion,and instead of you to counter it with your facts ,you resulted to name calling.

I asked you few questions later,you could not answer them to enlighten us

You did not see that you are talking to an Engineer who experienced the road construction from his advertorials,you saw only number and dialed it on true caller.
You could atleast have called for me to educate you on the topic.
Zulu Gambari

Get a job dear
Re: FG Set To Repair Lagos-abeokuta Expressway (photos) by mamaafrik(m): 10:51pm On Jun 30, 2020
luxy44:

Get a job dear
next time don't just talk,think before you talk.
Get well soon bro
Re: FG Set To Repair Lagos-abeokuta Expressway (photos) by Nobody: 12:38pm On Jul 01, 2020
mamaafrik:
next time don't just talk,think before you talk.
Get well soon bro

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

The Fake Families Being Smuggled Into The UK / Woman Shares Injury Inflicted On Her By A Bolt Driver (Photos) / Train Rams Into Car In Kubwa Abuja; Female Driver Feared Dead (pics/video)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 29
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.