Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,298 members, 7,808,015 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 03:30 AM

FG Lifts Ban On Interstate Travels - Politics (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / FG Lifts Ban On Interstate Travels (106669 Views)

COVID-19: FG Lifts Midnight Curfew, Crowd Restriction At Weddings, Concerts / Katsina Government Lifts Ban On Friday Prayers / FG Lifts Suspension On Fuel Supply To Border Communities (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: FG Lifts Ban On Interstate Travels by SATANNIST: 6:40pm On Jun 29, 2020
tillaman:
with in that 4 weeks if they (FG and PTF) don’t ensure that people are abiding by the rules walahi the cases fit skyrocket
which cases bro? people are moving anyhow. i just arrived lagos from abuja now

1 Like

Re: FG Lifts Ban On Interstate Travels by Kylekent59: 6:41pm On Jun 29, 2020
Teejay13:
Them for no open now!

Confused set of people.

Dem lift am naa
Re: FG Lifts Ban On Interstate Travels by SATANNIST: 6:41pm On Jun 29, 2020
just open airport may my fiancee enter naija ma fork abeg
Re: FG Lifts Ban On Interstate Travels by VectorVee68(m): 6:43pm On Jun 29, 2020
The way transport go increase ehhhhn
Re: FG Lifts Ban On Interstate Travels by emeka1759(m): 6:45pm On Jun 29, 2020
ODJ124:
Audio interstate ban....

Security Personnels unHappy hearing this news...
even me am not happy hearing ut1
Re: FG Lifts Ban On Interstate Travels by alezzy13: 6:45pm On Jun 29, 2020
Rebuke:
grin

I told yhu guys already na.

[s]From this day on, expect a sharp drop in number of COVID-19 case.

FG must do everything possible to prove to the Europeans that we are out of the pandemic now....

Hehehe. Now they told them no coming to Europe because of plenty increase in covid cases, they won't want to continue manufacturing figures instead, they will be denying new case.

grin

Naija has never been their home, na covid keeps them here. They're definitely itching to travel as usual.

Oya na, bush meat don dey hunt the hunter.[/s]

trash

1 Like

Re: FG Lifts Ban On Interstate Travels by tillaman(m): 6:46pm On Jun 29, 2020
SATANNIST:
which cases bro? people are moving anyhow. i just arrived lagos from abuja now
this one wey they don talk say the virus na like 3 different strains
Re: FG Lifts Ban On Interstate Travels by alezzy13: 6:49pm On Jun 29, 2020
chaloskyx:
I am sure by 4 weeks time we would be hitting 40,000 cases going by the trend just mark my words by july ending

40k? Thats an extremely optimistic estimate.

If we should go by the trend noticed in June, then we should expect anywhere between 120k - 250k. That's if testing is massively scaled up.

1 Like

Re: FG Lifts Ban On Interstate Travels by SATANNIST: 6:53pm On Jun 29, 2020
tillaman:
this one wey they don talk say the virus na like 3 different strains
bro, i dont think these corona is serious in naija. i was surprised to see that people are actually living live normally and i the numbers have not even spiked up.
e still correct to stay safe but the whole thing is not making sense.
Re: FG Lifts Ban On Interstate Travels by raphy(m): 6:53pm On Jun 29, 2020
Aystarz:

grin You talk too much. TMI
freedom of speech is one thing and minding your fhucking busines is another thing. so nigga just choose one and chill.
Re: FG Lifts Ban On Interstate Travels by SATANNIST: 6:55pm On Jun 29, 2020
chaloskyx:
[s]I am sure by 4 weeks time we would be hitting 40,000 cases going by the trend just mark my words by july ending[/s]
bro if they test everyboday the same way usa is testing, we will have millions of recorded cases by now.

1 Like

Re: FG Lifts Ban On Interstate Travels by erenax: 6:57pm On Jun 29, 2020
Thank God
Re: FG Lifts Ban On Interstate Travels by Nobody: 7:01pm On Jun 29, 2020
Bad news for FRSC, Police and NCDSC officers on the highway.....
Nothing last forever
Re: FG Lifts Ban On Interstate Travels by Biospherebeht: 7:02pm On Jun 29, 2020
LET'S WIN VERY BIG#

Re: FG Lifts Ban On Interstate Travels by tillaman(m): 7:03pm On Jun 29, 2020
SATANNIST:
bro, i dont think these corona is serious in naija. i was surprised to see that people are actually living live normally and i the numbers have not even spiked up.
e still correct to stay safe but the whole thing is not making sense.
you know how it is in Nigeria na we don’t take anything serious, a whole lot of people must have caught the virus in all those banks but maybe due to our immune system most of them are asymptomatic
The government should impose these precautions it is called governing but sadly they won’t do nothing,
in India now they are recording thousands of new cases daily bro
In a sane clime once you break the rule you are paying a fine, I remember the lockdown started March and Ajimobi still caught the virus and died late June abeg did he travel outside the country during those period ni
The figures the NCDC are tendering may not be entirely true but one thing I know is that the virus is pretty much active in Nigeria

2 Likes

Re: FG Lifts Ban On Interstate Travels by stormborn28(m): 7:05pm On Jun 29, 2020
geelite:
-please, is the re-opening of schools only meant for the graduating student in primary and secondary alone?
yes.. But don't no if university and polytechnic are included because ASUU still dey para
Re: FG Lifts Ban On Interstate Travels by mindtricks: 7:10pm On Jun 29, 2020
Thothafx:
Thank God.

Just that we never had interstate travel ban in the first place. Our security personnels just became richer over the past months. cool

You already know as e dey go.
This is Nigeria.
Re: FG Lifts Ban On Interstate Travels by Mryacks: 7:13pm On Jun 29, 2020
geelite:
-please, is the re-opening of schools only meant for the graduating student in primary and secondary alone?

Yeah I think something like that..but maybe with final year students of higher institutions. It will be clearer in the next few days..

1 Like

Re: FG Lifts Ban On Interstate Travels by dododawa1: 7:14pm On Jun 29, 2020
the rich are tired of local hospital treatment.
Re: FG Lifts Ban On Interstate Travels by Nobody: 7:17pm On Jun 29, 2020
Dear all,

I'm genuinely begging if anybody has an old laptop they are not using or slightly faulty laptop that you give out, please kindly give to me. I'm preparing for an exam that requires I use a laptop to practice. Please I beg you in the Name of God �
Re: FG Lifts Ban On Interstate Travels by NewsINigeria(m): 7:19pm On Jun 29, 2020
Finally! We move...

Check out my signature...
Re: FG Lifts Ban On Interstate Travels by Chirowman(m): 7:19pm On Jun 29, 2020
abeg America should add ban too, abeg life Don start well bad news for black and the green people on state border .dem don rich on top covid19,most them their prayer point is for covid not to end e Don clear for their eyes.
Re: FG Lifts Ban On Interstate Travels by kelmicheal: 7:25pm On Jun 29, 2020
Bad market for police and other security agencies that have turn the road to bet9ja shop
Re: FG Lifts Ban On Interstate Travels by Queenserah26(f): 7:26pm On Jun 29, 2020
At last cheesy
Re: FG Lifts Ban On Interstate Travels by sosospence(m): 7:33pm On Jun 29, 2020
chaloskyx:
I am sure by 4 weeks time we would be hitting 40,000 cases going by the trend just mark my words by july ending
Impossible
Re: FG Lifts Ban On Interstate Travels by Dlewisi: 7:44pm On Jun 29, 2020
sadits crazy
meobizy:

Find these out and more in the continuing episodes of Being Nigerian: Living In Bondage.
Re: FG Lifts Ban On Interstate Travels by bolseas(f): 7:47pm On Jun 29, 2020
Abbeylanre15:
Permission of movement across State borders only outside curfew hours with effect from 1st July, 2020;

Someone should pls explain this paragraph to me.

It simply means no night journey. Curfew starts from 10pm and ends at 4am.

1 Like

Re: FG Lifts Ban On Interstate Travels by bolseas(f): 7:48pm On Jun 29, 2020
IFNOTGOD:
abeg can someone explain d outside curfew hours for me.

were my guy Farki ( Correct guy except on covid 19 issue)

Curfew starts from 10pm and ends at 4am. You shouldn't be on the road within that time frame.

It simply means no night journey...
Re: FG Lifts Ban On Interstate Travels by Desmo240(f): 7:53pm On Jun 29, 2020
Wow such a a great news, how will I take excuse from private lessons to go see my boo embarassed cry
Re: FG Lifts Ban On Interstate Travels by Factfinder1(m): 7:55pm On Jun 29, 2020
Mumaraoluwa:
can you help me out on accommodation in Abuja?
Depends on your budget and the location you want it
Re: FG Lifts Ban On Interstate Travels by Babalegba85(m): 7:58pm On Jun 29, 2020
This is a welcome development, at least we are getting there little by little. Next is reopening of schools, God no go shame us grin
Meanwhile

I will register your business fast and professionally with CAC both business name, limited and NGOs and without breaking your bank
Plus: You are getting company seal and TIN(tax identification number)for free
Contact me on Zero 7 Zero 62 90 one 4 81
Re: FG Lifts Ban On Interstate Travels by Revolva(m): 8:02pm On Jun 29, 2020
Na today wetin concern me how many times I de travel

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

Ibrahim Abubaka Lajada For Nigeria's President In 2019 (Photos) / Female Nigerian Soldier Praying With Her Rifle At The Battlefield. Photo / Fayose Collapses As Policemen Fire Teargas At Him (PHOTOS)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 31
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.