Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,333 members, 7,808,176 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 08:05 AM

Please Help Me!!how Can I Add My Biography To Wikipedia - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Please Help Me!!how Can I Add My Biography To Wikipedia (372 Views)

Is Rema Truly Dead ? Let's See What Wikipedia Has To Say About This. / Naira Marley's Wikipedia Page To Be Deleted / Linda Ikeji's Pregnancy: See Her Wikipedia Page (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Please Help Me!!how Can I Add My Biography To Wikipedia by Henrychinedu7(m): 5:52pm On Jun 29, 2020
How can I add my biography to Wikipedia like this

Re: Please Help Me!!how Can I Add My Biography To Wikipedia by radiolover(m): 5:54pm On Jun 29, 2020
Following to learn
Re: Please Help Me!!how Can I Add My Biography To Wikipedia by Nobody: 5:55pm On Jun 29, 2020
I'm with you, wanna learn.
Re: Please Help Me!!how Can I Add My Biography To Wikipedia by Henrychinedu7(m): 5:56pm On Jun 29, 2020
radiolover:
Following to learn
How do u mean?
Re: Please Help Me!!how Can I Add My Biography To Wikipedia by Henrychinedu7(m): 5:56pm On Jun 29, 2020
[quote author=Horlayhemy post=91205886]I'm with you, wanna learn.[/quote
Yh please teach me
Re: Please Help Me!!how Can I Add My Biography To Wikipedia by radiolover(m): 5:58pm On Jun 29, 2020
Henrychinedu7:

How do u mean?

I mean I want to learn as well.
Re: Please Help Me!!how Can I Add My Biography To Wikipedia by Namaskar: 6:00pm On Jun 29, 2020
You can't. Wikipedia has a policy of their own. in that policy, you cannot write a biography about yourself on the website, only a third party can.

you must also be very popular. Not necessarily wealthy but popular to hard yourself on Wikipedia.
Re: Please Help Me!!how Can I Add My Biography To Wikipedia by Henrychinedu7(m): 6:01pm On Jun 29, 2020
Namaskar:
You can't. Wikipedia has a policy of their own. in that policy, you cannot write a biography about yourself on the website, only a third party can.

you must also be very popular. Not necessarily wealthy but popular to hard yourself on Wikipedia.

I actually want to add the biography of an upcoming artist
Can u help??
Re: Please Help Me!!how Can I Add My Biography To Wikipedia by Namaskar: 6:10pm On Jun 29, 2020
Henrychinedu7:

I actually want to add the biography of an upcoming artist
Can u help??

yea but the artist has to be popular. I mean like being featured on major news articles like punch vanguard and the rest. otherwise the content will most certainly be rejected.

but if the person meet some of these requirements, it can be done. I'd need more details on the individual.

note that anyone is allowed to contribute on Wikipedia
Re: Please Help Me!!how Can I Add My Biography To Wikipedia by chatinent: 6:32pm On Jun 29, 2020
It'll be difficult especially when your Ip address reads Nigeria.

(1) (Reply)

Actress Ify Onwuemene Battles With Cancer, Seeks Help / I Was Dump Founded When – Lola Okoye Confirms She Tested Positive For Covid-196 / Miracle! Morning Devotion Makes This Evil Watermelon Burst- Nigerian Woman. VIDE

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.