Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,593 members, 7,801,699 topics. Date: Thursday, 18 April 2024 at 08:39 PM

My Family Wants Me To Lower My Standards & Find A Man To “settle” Down - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / My Family Wants Me To Lower My Standards & Find A Man To “settle” Down (1047 Views)

Zimbabwean Teen Girl Dies During Sex In Generator Room, Family Wants Bride Price / I Sent N500k To My Fiancée To Open A Shop, She Used It To Settle Family Issues / She Wants Me To Buy Her 66k Phone, But Doesn't Want Me To Touch Her (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

My Family Wants Me To Lower My Standards & Find A Man To “settle” Down by Rabbi4real: 5:55pm On Jun 29, 2020
I remember that it was soon as we turned 25 that things took a turn for a difference. My parents started it and then,well, my twin sister kinda of also started it too…and a few years later,the entire world got involved in my life.

I am a twin,my sister and I are not identical in looks and even character even though we are twins. Growing up as a twin is fun most times except for the constant comparing of one twin to another. My twin was the more likable. More calm and easily most peoples’ favorite.

However the main issue was after we both graduated at age 24 and Taiwo got engaged her high school boyfriend. Everyone was ecstatic for her. And they kept asking me,when will I be getting engaged. To be honest,I didn’t even have a boyfriend. Not in the last 4 years at least.

They got married at 25. Everyone started praying for me to find my own. They also started to hook me up with potential husbands. They meant well but you see the problem is that..I really have not done well in the area of relationship. I have only had one serious boyfriend in my adult life. The others didn’t make it past one month.

Everyone said something is wrong with me. I am now.....

https://livelystones.ng/2020/06/29/my-family-wants-me-to-lower-my-standards-find-a-man-to-settle-down/?fbclid=IwAR0-TQNH4f8I4J4iKzk8eDGMs-FmZqevmu9RdU8Pk99F4mceOW2EeMROYyc

Re: My Family Wants Me To Lower My Standards & Find A Man To “settle” Down by Emvico34: 6:07pm On Jun 29, 2020
Keep staying single but don't come to shilloh with multiple prayer points o
Re: My Family Wants Me To Lower My Standards & Find A Man To “settle” Down by radiolover(m): 6:09pm On Jun 29, 2020
cool

Lalasticlala, what do you have to say?
Re: My Family Wants Me To Lower My Standards & Find A Man To “settle” Down by DrinkWater247: 6:16pm On Jun 29, 2020
I wish you the very best
Re: My Family Wants Me To Lower My Standards & Find A Man To “settle” Down by Nobody: 6:21pm On Jun 29, 2020
Your parents want that.
What do you want?

U say u r non identical.... Hmmmn wetin we never hear about non identical twins. No reason am oo. I no talk anything. But eeeehmmmm.
Re: My Family Wants Me To Lower My Standards & Find A Man To “settle” Down by Nobody: 10:14pm On Jun 29, 2020
Fuked up tale.
Re: My Family Wants Me To Lower My Standards & Find A Man To “settle” Down by Rabbi4real: 9:50pm On Jul 04, 2020
shocked shocked shocked
Koboko444:
Fuked up tale.

(1) (Reply)

Your Mum Wants 2 Watch African Magic But Your Wife Wants 2 Watch Zeeworld? / Listen to what this guy said about Nigeria. Is he saying the truth? / Nigerian Lecturers Ehnn

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 12
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.