Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,840 members, 7,802,692 topics. Date: Friday, 19 April 2024 at 07:02 PM

Does Anyone Know Anything About IBEN Investment? - Business - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Does Anyone Know Anything About IBEN Investment? (2359 Views)

How Can I Start Sim Card Registration Business?? Pls If You Know Anything About / Does Anyone Know Anything About Prudential Zenith Insurance? / Does Anyone Know Empire Nigeria? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Does Anyone Know Anything About IBEN Investment? by kotonu: 6:10pm On Jun 29, 2020
Hello, good people!

This morning, I was introduced to a Forex investment platform called IBEN Forex Investment. I was able to speak with one of their representative on the phone where I asked them a couple of questions so as to verify, first and foremost, the authenticity of the company.

I gathered, from the business registration number of 1606200,
Company Name: IBEN CONSULTANCY SERVICES LIMITED
Address: NO 4 MCC ROAD, OWERRI MUNICIPAL, IMO STATE
Date of Registration: 2019-08-01

So, basically, they are legit registered company. But does that mean that they can not still be a scam?

They promise, according to their investment packages (found on https://ibenforex.com/package.php) that they typically will trade on your behalf and give me assured monthly ROIs, and at the end of the term, the full investment amount will be returned to you.

I have come here to ask you guys if anyone of you have heard of this company and any reviews about them that you have.
Re: Does Anyone Know Anything About IBEN Investment? by wittyt98(m): 11:08pm On Jun 29, 2020
scam

1 Like

Re: Does Anyone Know Anything About IBEN Investment? by kotonu: 2:17am On Jun 30, 2020
wittyt98:
scam
Thanks for your input. I would like to know why you think they are a scam. Any reasoning behind that?
Re: Does Anyone Know Anything About IBEN Investment? by jasent(m): 6:32am On Jun 30, 2020
kotonu:
Hello, good people!

This morning, I was introduced to a Forex investment platform called IBEN Forex Investment. I was able to speak with one of their representative on the phone where I asked them a couple of questions so as to verify, first and foremost, the authenticity of the company.

So, basically, they are legit registered company. But does that mean that they can not still be a scam?

They promise, according to their investment packages (found on https://ibenforex.com/package.php) that they typically will trade on your behalf and give me assured monthly ROIs, and at the end of the term, the full investment amount will be returned to you.

I have come here to ask you guys if anyone of you have heard of this company and any reviews about them that you have.
I am a forex trader with 18years experience. I can tell you without missing words that it will end in tears.the fact that the company is registered does not mean things can't go wrong with them..Honext forex is one of the best business on earth,but most of this guys looking for investors are really not profitable in the business. I profitable trader generates money from forex,not from people. Be careful.. Or better still ask them for their forex account history, every profitable trader will gladly show it.

1 Like

Re: Does Anyone Know Anything About IBEN Investment? by kotonu: 8:10am On Jun 30, 2020
jasent:

Ok. Let me enquire and see if they can provide their account history. Thanks for your contribution to the topic.

1 Like

Re: Does Anyone Know Anything About IBEN Investment? by kingbenedict11(m): 6:46pm On Jul 03, 2020
IBEN forex investment is a legit investment company that pays monthly theres no act of scam everything they do is clear with there professional traders, i am a student and investors of this company today am trading for my self even as i earn my monthly interest...for the past eight month now i have been enjoying this dividends...they are reliable and trust worthy, there payment system is excellent and they organised and transparent...i will encourage you to give a try and remember u can aswell choose to be a student to learn how to trade for your self...they are very good in trading and training...
Re: Does Anyone Know Anything About IBEN Investment? by iscbaba: 8:18pm On Jul 03, 2020
lean how to trade by yoursef, SISGE FOREX INSTITUTE, will take you by hands and make you earn a living....
Re: Does Anyone Know Anything About IBEN Investment? by MrMandilas: 9:52pm On Apr 27, 2021
]Hello, good people!

I have come here to ask you guys if anyone of you have heard of this company and any reviews about them that you have.[/quote]

Mr Kotonu. Did you try the forext trading with IBEN or you changed your mind? Please let .me know. I want to trade with them too. Thanks
Re: Does Anyone Know Anything About IBEN Investment? by kotonu: 9:15pm On May 21, 2021
Re: Does Anyone Know Anything About IBEN Investment? by kotonu: 9:15pm On May 21, 2021
MrMandilas:
]Hello, good people!

Mr Kotonu. Did you try the forext trading with IBEN or you changed your mind? Please let .me know. I want to trade with them too. Thanks

Yes, I did.
So far they have been keeping up with the agreement, but after my term is due, I will not re-invest due to their revised terms and conditions of a smaller dividend than before.

1 Like

Re: Does Anyone Know Anything About IBEN Investment? by MrMandilas: 8:00pm On May 24, 2021
kotonu:

Yes, I did.
So far they have been keeping up with the agreement, but after my term is due, I will not re-invest due to their revised terms and conditions of a smaller dividend than before.
ok thanks

(1) (Reply)

Address Of Cement Factories In Nigeria / Where Can I Get New Baby Clothes Cheapest In Lagos? / Where Can I Buy Styrofoam Boxes Or Coolers In Lagos?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 34
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.